Loop Mobile Customer Care
Loop Mobile (India) Limited

Loop Mobile Customer Care

Loop Mobile (India) Limited

Facebook
B Wing, 4th Floor, Eureka Towers, Mindspace, New Link Road, Chincholi Bunder, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Corporate Office:
127, Manmala Tank Road, Taikalwadi, Mahim (West), Mumbai - 400 016

Bad

Loop Mobile related photos (27)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Loop Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Loop Telecom Ltd,
Mumbai.

Subject: Network problems.

Dear sir / madam,
I am a subscriber of loopmobile for past 5+ years. Since the past 2 years I am having too many network problems. Despite repeated requests and complaints via the loopmobile call center and emails. There has been no improvement in the performance of your service.

Problems being faced (by me and my collegues using loopmobile) :
1. Frequent disconnection of dialed / received calls
2. 100% disconnection of calls while travelling in buses / trains.
3. Many complaints received from prospective callers that my mobile is switched off, despite it being on for 24 hours.
4. Many people frequently complain that my mobile is un-reachable.

Action taken by me on suggestions of loopmobile staff
1. Changed the sim card
2. Change the instrument 2 times

Calling the loopmobile call centre is a pathetic experience as most of the time it takes 2-3 times to get the operator and again there are frequent disconnections. Also your staff does not reply correctly and on demanding the escalation of calls the line is disconnected. As a proof of the conversations I have recorded several calls where the loopmobile operators are unethical. In many cases my emails where not replied too as well. I have all the relevant documentation and proofs to support my claim.

Further I request you politely to please please please change my prepaid plan from “10 ka bol india bol gang” to base plan.

For the same I have send multiple requests via sms “BASE” to 50505 and “REMOVE” to 50505 from 24th April 2011 onwards.

I received the confirmation that my request has been taken and will be activated within a span of 2 hours. Till now my plan has not yet changed.

On 25th April 2011 I visited the loopmobile gallery at irla / andheri west, the one next to shoppers stop. There I was told that the MNP request will be rejected, because at the time when I had converted from postpaid to prepaid I did not submit any documentation. This is all false. Because 2 years back when I had converted from postpaid to prepaid I had filled in a new application form and re-submitted my ID proof and proof of residence along with a photograph. For the same I was made to fill up the form again and re-submit the required documentation again today i.e. 25th April 2011. Also I had to skip the entire days work which resulted in business loss and mental agony. And apart from that I had to incur travelling expenses. Please note being a handicapped person it is not easy for me to travel. On 25th april evening my legs started to pain due to excessive walking and I had a problem of high blood pressure. As a proof I have the doctors report and the bills of medicines.

I again request you to please change my plan to the BASE plan and allow me to move out. In case there is any technical issue then please communicate with me in writing.

I would appreciate your co-operation with regards to this mater.

Lalitkumar Laxmichand Nagda

MOBILE NETWORK — complaint for mnp

MY name jomon george i have on mobile number for bsnl . that
numbers port to reliance for list three mouths .reliance shall be
barred my numbers ([protected],[protected]) i ask for reliance that
problem they have not responsible feedback my complaint no
[protected] pls solve my problem

Dilip Kasbe
    My Loop mobile number [protected], i want to porting with IDIEA. All formality complete But Loop mobile sent message to Idia my card is post paid. but my card is prepaid. I confime with Koperhairne Gallary the tell me this card is prepaid. Loop mobile rejected application reson is my card is post paid and overdue bill.

And their record my name is worngly entre. All corrected document submitted when i replace my duplicate card.

Loop mobile company is no respones at all. Please take action at the earliest.

Dilip
    I am pained to inform you that I had put a request for the following nos. [protected] and [protected] to be ported to idea. The bills have been paid and there is no outstanding as far as the above mobile nos, mentioned.However even after verification from Idea cellular I fail to understand why LOOP MOBILE is delaying the the porting.
    I sincerely request you to allow us to port out from loop tp idea cellular
    regards,
    Umesh Tambe
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

nileshpawate
      hi,

I have a complaint againt loop mobile ,that is,

i was using loop mobile number,and 1 day i got a call from a person who said me all the details first that you are staying at this place (exact address) ...i said yes..and then he started abusing me with slang words...

The point is that how he got my all the information..?how the company can give my full detail to any ordinaory person .

How they can disclouse any detail of mine to anyone.Because of that i am facing problem without my fault.

please tell me the solution can we take any leagle action against company for that.

KulinP
        I have 2 numbers that I have been trying to switch out of Loop Mobile to Vodafone via the MNP route for the past 2 months ever since MNP was announced. However to this date after 2 attempts at moving the numbers, and paying all bills and services upfront and discontinuing all value added services, Loop Mobile has yet to provide clearance to get the numbers ported.

Calls to the assigned customer service representative are going unanswered and I have half a mind of going to Consumer Court over this matter. No clear explanation is provided on what needs to be done only vague SMS from Loop stating that I am in "violation of contractual obligations". I am unaware of any contractual obligations that I may have signed up for with Loop Mobile.

Only way out seems to be to discontinue Loop Mobile Services altogether and/or go through consumer court to get the MNP cleared.
        Hi Kulin,

Could you please send your contact details to [protected]@loopmobile.in and we will ensure that your issue will be resolved at the earliest

Loop Mobile Team
        I have sent a mail to [protected]@loopmobile.in as advised. Kindly help.
        Hi, I'd love to join your family!

Unfortunately my existing family called "Loop Mobile" is throwing me into the "Loop" by rejecting my porting requests time and again & is unwilling to part with me so easily.

mobile no 9821724914

mobile no [protected] is not having any service since last few days. Its showing no service.

Since The portal has not been updated by u No -

No services provided by you for Mobile no [protected] since the vodafone had diactivated the service Portal No VM639576 Kindly revert Sunil Navalkar Cell No [protected] email ID [protected]@garwareropes.com

pritesh chari
          I Mr. Dilip Ahuja using Loop Mobile (+91-[protected]) since around 10 years. But now i have to change this mobile number to Airtel by using mobile portability facility. So i applied for this facility 2 months back. But Loop mobile creates problem again and again. Now i got third bill also of Loop Mobile. As I Speak Airtel Customer care Mr. Sachin (+91-[protected]) told me to speak with Loop mobile again, so i called Loop Mobile Customer Care Mrs. Kunal Jaiswal ([protected]) again. But she also not giving me favorable answers. he dropped message on March 28th 2011 at 10:22am that please speak to the service provider you have choose. This message still with me in my mobile. So kindly take a quick action on Loop Mobile so customer can use this mobile portability facility.

When Govt announced MNP, I applied for numbers of me to switch. Every time I apply and every time I get a message from the Loop Mobile that it is rejected due to some contractual obligations. I visited their gallery at Fort and inquired about it. They said it is under Corporate plan of the Company which I left two years back, and according to them for corporate accounts they don’t permit. I asked them to give me TRAI order and clause which says it can be rejected, they refuse to do. Their employee was not even willing to listen. I called up call centre, and they are useless as they cant help in any way. After several attempts I was told to send the mail since it is still corporate account, which I did and i don’t have an answer.
          While Govt of India has formulated the MNP policy with good intentions, Loop is taking the customer for ransom and deliberately rejected MNP as they are loosing the customers.
          I want to speak to their CEO, I am going to consumer court and TRAI in the matter.

Dear sir

My self Dilip Ahuja and using currently BPL service [protected] <Mumbai> ( I am facing a network problem in my HOME from last one year so want to switch to Airtel service as MNP).

I have raised a porting request thrice but every time BPL my request has been rejected with some different reasons for last 2 months

Reasons :

1. the first request has been rejected by saying some contractual obligation ( I am using bpl corporate service and want to switch to Airtel corporate service ).If I am switching with in the same corporate plan then why its contractual obligation and even my most of the friends has been switch from Vodafone to Airtel and Airtel to vodafone with in the same corporate with out any problem.

2. Second time they send me a sms defining exact date and time to complete my MNP request before you paid full amount, after that also they rejected

3 .Third time again they raised the contractual obligation error and rejected my request.

Please help me out as I no more want to continue with this service.

tks/regard,
          Hi Dilip,

Your port-out application is accepted and the process will be carried out within 3rd of April

Do get back to us on our Facebook page in case of any issues at http://www.facebook.com/LoopMobile

You can also drop in a tweet on our twitter handle (@loop_mobile)

Loop Mobile Team
          Please advise me on what legal ground my PORT request has been rejected. I have received a message from 50991 that LOOP mobile has rejected my port out request because of “contractual obligation violation”. Please let me know where it is written in TRAI or DOT laws that I can not PORT out because of I am life time customer of your service.

I have every right to rid off from your poor services.

I hope I will get the response of my above query in reasonable time limit. Failing which, I will knock the door of consumer forum and will file the suit of Rs. 1 LAC for all the mental stress you people have given to me.

Apart from the above I have also learned that LOOP mobile is making all unfair mean to retain the customer by rejecting the PORT out requests. Do you don’t think that, 35% of our population is still not literate and they go what ever you communicate to them and hence it is observed that deliberately you are making fool out of them and hence it is my moral responsibility to take up this matter to court

Thanks in advance,

i want Convert My Number In Prapaid

I am Ramchanda Satam Want Convert In Postpaid([protected]) To prepaid My Number.But I am Not Getting Your Service Of Churchgate outlet as Well Your Department, So kindly Close My Postpaid Number I Want Prapaid That number.

surya2274

This is Suryakant Maruti Surve, LOOP MOBILE customer, having mobile no - [protected], which I want to convert to Vodafone Services under Mobile Numer Portability (MNP). There is a procedure where a NOC needs to be obtained from existing service providers for Outstanding Bill payment, etc.
            I have applied for NOC 3 times by following the process of MNP by sending the SMS to required no. I have made the payment of my Bills (have copy of payment with date and amount of payment). But, still LOOP mobile is rejecting to provide NOC by providing following reasons.
            1st Time - Non-payment of Bills.
            2nd Time - Contractual Obligation Violation
            3rd Time - Contractual Obligation Violation
            I have followed up with the Customer Relationship Manager, who just promises to clear the MNP process, but in vain. Here, we can see LOOP mobile is giving unncessary hassles to me in getting MNP services. Please guide me for further steps.

Thanks & Regards,
            Suryakant Surve
            Mobile : [protected].

rahulprane
              My Loop Mobile Number is [protected]. About a two months I have been continuously trying to swith over my number from Loop to Vodafone. But Loop mobile , very tactically trying to deny my request. Earlier they denied for the reason " Violation of contractual obligation" . Upon enquiring this to obtain clarity ,Loop did not explain me the reason. My second request ( Port request LM251844) was also rejected as " Outstanding " . It is surprising to know that I am having outstanding , as I am postpaid customer & hold very good track record of payment. By Current due was 1422.. However when I visited to their Gallary with this complaint , they charged me Rs. 1904/- for which their representative was unable to give me breakup. My other office colleague is going thru similar experiance. Please let me know how to get rid of this situation ? Loop is trying to retain me with their business without improving their services ( Over last two years I have been continuously complianing about weak signals but this complaint is still open. I would like to switch over immidiately to Vodafone with the same number. Please help me to do so,
              Yes I am fully agree with above complaints as I have been also experiancing but not getting service or corrective actions from Loop mobile

lalitsinghi
                loop mobile has the worst network coverage! who gave it the no 1 gsm network coverage title? the company boasts so much but is actually nowhere in service providing. numerous offer msgs r a pain. automatic updation of services which results in reduction in pre paid balances. when asked the staff at the gallery they r clueless. the online facility is a waste as the staff is incompetent and rude. the dont address the problem and bang d fone every now and then, or else they tell to call after some time. m totally harassed by their sheer nonsense attitude. hope my complaint is ebtertained here atleast

mobile services — Billing complaint

my name is m narayana moorthy, living in chennai, tamilnadu. my mobile number is[protected]. My mobile bill falls due on 11th dec'07. The following things are faced by me for the past
                one week.

1) Airtel showroom - anna nagar - credit card machine problem,
                they have not accepted the payment.

2) Airtel showroom - chetput - renovation and also credit card
                machine problem, they have not accepted the payment.

3) Airtel showroom - Haddows Road - credit card machine,
                they are not having, not accepting.

4) Airtel showroom - College Road - credit card they are
                not accepting.

5) Payment through net - i have already registered,
                last one week your server is problem, informed this to your
                Customer care over phone on 14th, 16th, 18th. No actions
                are initiated.

From the above circumstances, how the customer can pay the amount on due date, those the perons like me are very busy.

Could u pls arrange some alternative sources.

mobile services — Non information about Heavy international Roaming Charges

I am Anurag Gupta Mob No.[protected], I have been using mobile services provided by Spice Telecom since 1999. this time I regret to inform you that while traveling abroad in Itally on around Dated: 10-04.08 I got an SMS from customer care of Spice Telecom that your usage is nearby your credit limit Rs.9680-00 and kindly pay otherwise your facilities would be barred. As I was abroad due to communication Gap I could not convey the message to the concerned person to make the payment. As I didn’t have the idea about International roaming charges I kept on using international roaming services, I was under the impression that if the bill amount would increase the credit limit the services would be barred as per the message received from Spice. Had I known about the usage or such a heavy charges I would have not used theme. By the time I reached India I came to know that my services had been barred and the bill amount has been reached to 40000-00 Rs.. I have the complaint that why my services were not barred when it had been crossed my credit limit. And why did they not send any SMS when the credit limit exceeded by two times, three times even four times. Why the services were barred only when the usage crossed Rs.40000-00. It should have been barred when it crossed the credit limit or even double than the credit limit.

Please guide what should I do, is my complaint is valid or not.

In anticipation

Anurag Gupta
                nobody answers on the 198 toll free no

Loop Mobile — unnecessary deduction & Cheap behaviour of Customer care Service

My Mobile Number is [protected], & i lost 30 rupees without any reason at 12.30 am of 2 Dec 2011. when i will try to contact them (costumer Care) , they r not behaving well with me & 3 time they r disconnect my call, will frustrated with them service & try to call Nodal Officer but they will also pic up my call but not giving response, and that type of problem i m not facing first time from cheap loop service. all rascals are working in the cheap loop mobile Costumer service, plz give me positive replay as soon as possible.
                Salim Shaikh
                log off from the browser from loop mobile as soon as possible
                my name is miss.suchita koli n mobile no is [protected].mai loop card last 5 years se used kar rahi hu par last july tak mera bill rs.350/400/- tak amount hoti thi. after july mera bill amount is too highest like rs.1500+ tak tha aur jab ham logo ne customer care me complaint darj karvai to unone hame solution diya ki kuch nahi ap ka previous bill ka amount currently month me add. karya hai. ye complaint deke hamara card block karva diya, aur hame bataye ki aapka GPRS active ho gaya hai, jo ki hamne active kiya hi nahi tha.ham GPRS ke liye TATA DOCOMO use kar rahe hai.phir bhi, bill amount badhta gaya. apki taraf se hame koi sahayata na milne ke bavjut ulta hame hamare dusare nos. bhi band kiye jayenge aisi apke excutive call kar ke mentaly haras kar hai.hamane bohat bar customer care me complaint register kiya. mera bill amount 6000+ bataya gaya hai aur mera usages itna nahi hai phir bhi main maximum rs.1500 or 2000/- tak he pay karungi

Refund of security deposit.

I had transferred my mobile no. [protected] to another service provider on 25th Sept 2014. Till date I have not got my security deposit.

loop mobile no portout

my self is Rajendra maruti Salunke my loop mobile no is [protected], I have application for portout an other company have rejected my request, and told to wait for 60 days please accept my portout request

no outgoing

mobile no.[protected] I could not make any calls from this no.as its out going is blocked whenever I tried to call, "check operator service" even after having enough balance.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

hormazp
                  Jasmin Lakdawala. Mobile # [protected]. MNP Request # LM249522
                  I have submitted a MNP (port out) request from loop mobile to vodafone but the same has been rejected twice by Loop mobile.
                  Kindly note that the two requests have been rejected on account of subsisting contractual obligations. However as per the loop mobile helpline there are no pending contractual obligations on this mobile number.
                  The relationship manager Mr. Satish ([protected]) has not been of any help and has passed only wrong information to me and worsened the entire process
                  Request you to kindly register a complaint against loop mobile and take necessary action to resolve this issue.
                  The services of loop mobile are no longer satisfactory and hence this request has been raised to the consumer forum.
                  Kindly revert at the earliest.
                  Jasmin Lakdawala
                  K2/51, CAMA PARK, CAMA ROAD, ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI 58.
                  Hi Jasmin,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will ensure that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Dear Sir

I am using loop mobile services [protected] from last 4 years.i applied for MNP for switching to vodafone from loop and my porting code is LM282232.i received a call from loop saying that your MNP is rejected by reason ”i am using DusKaGang and getting 2GB free internet at night,so i need to switch to base plan for 3 months before porting"

Whether this MNP facility is only for cheating the custmers with silly reason,can you please help me out.
                  hello loop mobile

my no [protected] MNP request to vodafone rejected citing unpaid bill.the bill has been received by me today and due date is 8/5/10 so how have u given overdue bill as a reason.pl be reasonable and if customer is dissatisfied by your service and now further interactions with u allow him to change service provider.
                  pl remember that that the company gets a bad name amongst my friends also.

regards

sanjay prabhu
                  for loop mobile and vodafone

my no [protected] MNP request to port to vodafone again denied giving a ridiculous reason that my bill is overdue for a bill received by me today and the due date being 8/5/10.pl be reasonable and do not think that your customers are fools and are going to tolerate this very long.

regards

sanjay prabhu

REGARDING KYC FORM

SEND ME MY ALL OLD DOCUMENTS AND THEN I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE NEW DOCUMENTS FOR THE KYC FORM

prady_online
                    I have been going through horrendous torture fm Loop and its utterly disgraceful and pathetic customer srevice. Cant tell you how pathetic it is. They keep disconnecting calls and no follow up is made even after the promisses. I dont want to metnion my prev complaints as they are of no use to me any longer, Plz help me in moving out of loop mobile. I want to go onto vodafone or airtel. I have an airtel number as well and they are providing me a better service. However, I'm still compelled to use loop as i cant let go my number which is [protected]. I had requested for number portability but they refused it saying that I'm a prepaid lifetime customer. There are no clauses as such laid down by TRAI. Forget it..i called up cust service and after 4 - 5 disconnected calls...one gentleman completed the call. He asked me to change the plan to a base plan which i did. Now, I'm getting charged 1 rupee per call and text which is okay as long as i can mopve from loop to airtel asasp. I requested for number transfer again after changing the plan. But, they again refused it saying that i cant because of lifetime plan. Then, why the hell i was asked to change the plan,. I called up the cust service but they are refuding to take my calls. SOmetimes, they give the excuse as server down and the some times they just disconnect the cal..PLZ HELP ME

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department.

We will ensure that your issue is resolved as soon as possible

Loop Mobile Team
                    i have just called your customer service and now, they are saying me that i cant port out because i have just changed my plan. I will now have to wait to wait for 90 days and then they disconnected the call. This is ridiculous. You guys asked to me to change the plan to base tariff after my first port out request was cancelled. YOu guys promised me that it will be ported out immediately after i change the plan to base tariff. Now, u guys are asking me to wait for 90 days. This is ridiculous. I had this number with Loop for 4 years.

As per trai, you need to wait for 90 days only ater mobile number activation and i activated this number 4 years back.
                    see...no response yet...LOOP IS THE BIGGEST A$$OLE company...Plz dont ever go to this network no matter how cheap rates they will offer to you..dont go tho this network even if they give you calls and sms for free. The torture that u will get from their network service is unbearable. Just forget abt the refund if there are any false charges and they will never allow you to port your number to another network...

I an now fed up and there is no one to help me...i am so helpless now...TRAI is also not going to help you...

Loop Mobile — Refusal for Number POrtability

I had requested for Number Portability for My Loop Mobile number[protected] under LM 338197 and earlier under LM 297871.
                    Earlier my request was twice rejected on ground of "Contractual Obligations" without specifying the same.
                    Upon compaint to nodal officer I got reply from Mobile Assist Executive that my request to port out is approved was asked to resubmit papers thru selected Mobile Servise Provider.
                    I diid the same thru Vodafone. But so far it is not done. I have Rs 2000 deposit with Loop Mobile.

I think TRAI should help the Customers Like me to enjoy my right to choose Mobile Service Provider.
                    I am a senior citizen and I am put to lot of haressment and inconvinience.

Dinesh B. Gupta
                    Hello Sir,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We have noted your complaint and your number. Our team will get back to you shortly
                    i just wanna change my network yo tata docomo do it right now

Loop Mobile — Mobile Number Portability

Shailesh Desai

I have a Loob mobile postpaid connection since 1998-99. I have been trying to port out to Airtel...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

amitsalunke
                      HI I HAVE LOOP CONNECTION FROM LAST 3 YER I RECHARGED MY LAST BALANCE BY 30 BUT DATED 06 MARCH 2011 LOOP DEBITED MY 49 RS AS I WANT TO ACTIVATE ONE SMS PACK FOR LOOP BUT I ENTERED WRONG CODE FOR THE SAME SO THEY DEBITED 49 RS AS SMS ACTICATION CHARGE BUT PACK IS NOT ACTIVATE AND ACTUAL PACK SMS PACK VALUE IS 21 I TRIED TO REVERSE THAT BALANCE BUT THEY ARE SAYING IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

49 RS IS NOT BIG DEAL BUT THE SYSTEM OF LOOP IS THIRD CLASS IF ANY ONE SEND WRONG CODE THEY DEBIT THE AMOUNT AND ALSO SERVICE IS NOT START SHAME ON LOOP SERVICE .

PLZ HELP US WHERE I CAN COMPLIMENT AGILEST THE SAME

Loop Mobile — wrong sms pack activated

TO,
                      LOOP MOBILE
                      I, have i activated for sms 11 pack which gives me 110 local sms free for 30 days but instead of this i hav got 200 sms with only 7 validity. i hav activated by seeing this pack from *555# & their still shows the same pack.
                      my mobile bpl card no.[protected] last date.1/10/2011.my balance is 22000second i will call 2/10/11 660second.tane my a/c balance is only 6800second.i complained loop mobile costemer care but i dint get any response.
                      my bpl card no.[protected]...loopcard service is very bad i will complaint costemer care service but any person not responsibel for any answer...sevice is very bad.
                      sevice is third class

jigargala
                        I have requested for number portability on 21.02.2011 and the said request was rejected due to contractual obligation. I have comolied with the above recomendation given by the service provider (i.e i have sent SMS to come out from the DUS KA GANG PLAN). Further i have confirmed on 02.03.2011 from the service provider that i can use the portability services from the service provider andon 03.03.2011 I have sent the message again for the number portability and i have got a call that i cannot opt the said service for another peiod of 90 days.
                        Hi Jigar,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Could you send us your contact details to [protected]@loopmobile.in and we will connect with you to address your issue in the next 48 hours.

Loop Mobile Services — Stop promotional messages

From, since i am having loop sim there are numerous promotional messages everyday i had also messaged saying stop dnd and the reply was service not in use on your number, so if you can please see into it as i am tired of receiving 25 to 30 messages daily and deleting it.My loop number is [protected]

Loop Mobile — MNP

ameetmehta123
                          I have applied for MNP however loop mobile keeps on rejecting my request for some pretex or other thus blocking my transition...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Khotwadi, santacruz (w),
                          Mumbai-400 054

Loop mobile
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Subject:Very very poor network coverage.

Dear sir/madam,

I am having loop mobile number [protected], prepaid service provider user since last 3 yrs, more 5 to 6 connction are there we all are not getting proper n/w. However since few month we are facing a severe network coverage problem in my area Khotwadi, Besant road, santacruz (w). I also lunch a complain on helpline help line no. but still no action has been taken, the complain no-[protected]. The signal strength is very weak, almost every call gets dropped and voice clarity is very poor.

We have called and sent numerous mails to your helpdesk with no fruitful results. It has been over one month and this problem of network is affecting my professional life.

So, I kindly request you to investigate and take immediate action.

Yours sincerely,

Kapil D.
                          [protected].
                          hey i have been complaining loop mobile erstwhile bpl mobile...since last 3 years re poor network at my residence in goregaon west... but no body frm loop mobile is bothered abt it.... and there representatives are so rude towards the consumers

i wud suggest my friends please stay away frm the loop mobil

thanks
                          I too am facing the same Neywork problem in Goregaon (w), M.G. Road area. I absolutely have no Network when i'm at home & keep on missing calls. I tried complaining about it but they say they look into the matter at the earliest. Hopeless service provider. Why don't they sell the company to a better off provider. I vouch for the MTNL dolphin services.Extremely cost effective, first one to introduce 3G in mumbai.
                          i am residing in SAIDAPET C.I.T nagar area in CHENNAI, since we moved to our new home here, we are facing much problems in regards to mobile network, i have airtel pre paid connection and i request to take immediate action to this complaint pls.

Samir
                          Plz Checked my all call records of yesterday night between 10pm to 1pm
                          Many(near by all) loop mobile executives are Maaadarchodd, bhen k lode, As_hols, Mother [censored]rs
                          because they asking me my problems, then i told my problem to them, then they disconnect my call many times.

I m using [protected] BPL /LOOP Mobile from Past 2 year ..having 4 connection with me...
                          but I am facing a very very very bad network Problem..at my Residence at Wadia estate, Bail bazaar, Kurla (W), Mumbai-70.
                          I cant receive or make a single call from my home, Bcoz there is no network..
                          I have to go out side my society to do the same...even cant recv SMS also & many SMS are loss/laps by your system, They blocked my all incoming sms
                          (SMS problem is From 05/01/2010 to now)..
                          There is no problem in my SIM card & Mobile(I checked)& not also in my Phone message setting & message inbox is empty...
                          I had done many complaints to mobile executives, but they not giving my resolutions, they many people giving me wrong information many times & different different statements about my problems.
                          They making me angry by disconnecting my calls.
                          Now they are not taking my complaint about SMS problem.
                          Pls take strict Action against that people who want only FOKAT KI SALARY..

maadarchod people award in loop mobile goes to:
                          Vinod Shah, Sohail, & Senior executive Vinod
                          this people disconnect my calls without any reason yesterday night between 10pm to 1am..

Loop Mobile — very poor network

dear sir,i m using loop service since 1998. at my office loop's network is very week from last 1 year at ghatkopar aslpha,jmm road
                          DEAR ALL,

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT LOOP MOBILE COMPANY CHALLENGE OF BEING NO 1 NETWORK IS JUST FAKE THEIR SERVICES ARE PATHETIC IN THANE WITH VERY INFREQUENT NETWORK AND OVER AND ABOVE WORST SERVICES IN GALLERY . I HAVE TURNED PORTABILITY FROM TATA DOCOMO TO LOOP CAUSE I WAS FACING NETWORK PROBLEM. IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SUGGEST EVERY THANA PEOPLE DON'T CHOSE LOOP.
                          Hi Shoaib,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly mail us your no. along with your issue at mumbai.[protected]@gmail.com
                          i am unable to get network at my residential address at vile aprle for past 6 months my mobile no [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Neha_S
                            I have been using a Loop mobile number for the past 2 years or so. But I wished to change my service provider and so I applied for mobile number portability on 20 February 2011. I was asked to deactivate any special services on Loop by sending an SMS 'Base to 50505' and I was informed that after 7 days, my number would be ported.
                            After doing so, I was being charged Rs.1/msg and Rs.1/min for local calls. I received a text message on 26th February 2011 by Loop saying that my request has been rejected. I called customer care several times and each time I got a separate answer and false promises. On the last call, they told me that I have to use Loop on premium charges for 90 DAYS to get my number ported.
                            For a brand who markets itself as providing the best customer service in Mumbai, Loop Mobile is abysmal. Their staff is terribly confused and each have contradicting answers to the same query. I think asking someone 3 months to get their number ported is cheating. All they want is for me to use their services on premium charges to increase their profits and they should be penalized for this. I would strongly advise everyone to NOT USE Loop Mobile.

nshinde
                              My Name is Nilesh Shinde, Resident at Mumbai and my no is [protected]. I'm a Loop mobile subscriber (BPL mobile AKA).
                              Loop mobile service is horrible nowadays and i am fed up of loop's service quality.

This is to bring to your notice that Loop Mobile is harassing its user and not allowing them to move to other network even after all the outstanding bills has been cleared in time before the due dates.

Over and above first time they rejected saying outstanding due, which then i paid before due date and second time as Contractual Obligation violation.
                              I really don't understand when did Loop signed contract with me. I guess this is just another fraud of Loop mobile.

Now, the relationship manager named Mr. Ziad ([protected]) is not at all answering his phone since a weeks now even after sending smses and reminders.

Please suggest how can i get out of this.

Is going to consumer court now a must situation for me and should i ask for compensation/police complaint for this kind of harassment.

Best Regards,

Nilesh Shinde
                              Hi Nilesh,

We have forwarded your issue to the concerned department. Our team will connect with you to address your issue as soon as possible.

Hi Nilesh,

We hope your discussion with our team has helped you in solving your issues.

We appreciate your association with us and we appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to contact us on http://on.fb.me/gwNId8 for any of your issues.

dear loop team,

Till date Loop has not allowed MNP transfer to Vodafone.
                              Can you close this today itself.

Nilesh Shinde

sim card reactivation

mobile has fallen into the water and sim is not workin so can u plz c to it at the earliest mobile no.[protected]

panchalkrunal
                                I am Krunal Panchal. I have been using Loop Mobile since nearly 4 yrs. I used to face network problems at my residence; since this phone was provided to me by my company; i had to continue with Loop Mobile. Since now the Number Portability System came i planned to change the service provider.

On 03/02/2011 i received the following msg from Loop Mobile & the number was - [protected] at 9.55am.
                                The msg Stated - Welcome to Gold Club of Loop Mobile, as a privileged Customer you have been assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager.SMS RM to know your RM Details.

On the same day i received one more sms from the same no.
                                The msg stated - Welcome to Gold Club of Loop Mobile, as a privileged customer you are eligible for Montly 1000 local sms free for next 1 year. SMS OK to 50800.

I replied on the same day OK on the same no.

On 05/02/11 i opted for number portability at 1.56pm.

i received the an sms loop mobile stating - Hello! Your Unique Porting Code is LM171355. This code will be used as reference during porting and will be valid till 20/02/2011 01:59:37Pm.

On 11/02/2011 i recevied an SMS from 50911 stating the following:
                                MSISDN : [protected]
                                Message Type : Port Out
                                Message : [protected]
                                Rejected by Reason : Contractual Obligation Violation.

When i contacted Loop Mobile what contract did i sign; they said the 1000 sms pack which i replied OK was a contract. They even said that when i replied OK for the 1000 sms they sent me an sms stating that it's a contract for 1 year. I have not received any msg mentioning about the contract; else i would not have opted for the same.
                                I want to change my provider but they are forcing me that i have to use it for 1 year.

I dont want to use the service of Loop Mobile.

Kindly help me out. The number of my relationship manager is [protected] & his name is Prashant.

He is not able to help me out. As you can see the msg did not contain the contractual details neither did i recevied an sms after accepting the 1000 free sms.

Kindly help me out

Krunal Panchal

tusharvichare
                                  I got one GPRS service msg from loop, it was taking too much time to open so i cancelled that message automatically service activated & daily 5 rs deducted.
                                  So i called Customer care they told u have service activated from "Hungama site" so i called hungama they told u never accessed hungama site. So i again called to customer care first time they disconnect call & second time they were telling u activated daily top up. But i never register any service. This happens 2nd time. Loop having software & technical team they cannot identify the event occured on Keypad. So never go for Loop mobile.

So stay away from loop mobile.

RAJU KADAM
                                    My Name is Sunil Jaysingh Dhere & I am using your Postpaid no [protected]. My no is deactivated since 01.02.2011 though I had made payment on the same day. The executive named Noor from your Mahamad ali Raod Branch told me that ‘the excess amt is 1000/- & credit limit is 500/- so by making payment of 400/- the no will be activated in 15 min’. I waited upto 4 hours & called to customer care at 3.00 pm on 01.02.2011, the customer care executive said the request has been uploaded & the no will be activated in 4 hours’. I do made calls consequently from yesterday but yours CCE’s are saying the same & every of your executive is giving wrong information & guidance but my no is not activated till time .
                                    So I want to complain about all your executives’ who misguide & irritated me from yesterday & I am very much suffered about all this nonsence happened.
                                    The Complain details of executives / CCE’s are mentioned below
                                    1) Loop Mobile Gallery, Mohamad Ali Road are Noor, Pooja.
                                    2) All the CCE’s talking with me from dated 01.02.2011, from 3.00 pm to end of day.
                                    3) Your CCE Hemant, Anil, Shrirang, Neelam, Bhausaheb, Swapnil all talking with me from morning of 2.2.2011 .
                                    Sunil Dhere
                                    MY NAME SUNIL DHERE
                                    NO. [protected]

ALL CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE GIVEN WRONG INFORMATION, FOR MY BILLING DETAILS, SINCE 24HURS MY PHONE IS DISCONNECT, FOR MY BILLING PAYMENT ALL ARE GIVEN WRONG DETAILS,
                                    CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE NAME IS
                                    LOOP MOBILE GALLARY MOHD ALI ROAD EXECUTIVE
                                    1) MR. NOOR, 2) MRS. POOJA, 3) MRS PRIYA,

AND PHONE EXECUTIVE,
                                    ALL EXECUTIVE OF TALKING WITH ME FROM DATE [protected] TO[protected]
                                    Hi, we value your association with us.Hope your issues have been solved.
                                    Do get back to us in case of any queries, complaints, suggestions etc.

Recently Discussed

27 days ago
                                      Wrong Bill amount, Demand for payment
                                      BPL Mobile / Loop Mobile
                                      trying to cheat me with fake products and pathetic service
                                      Loop Mobile
                                      loop mobile how to get an old loop mobile number back
                                      regarding mobile number activation
                                      Loop Mobile
                                      how to get an old loop mobile number back