Mahanagar Gas Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 27, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Gas

Having problems with Mahanagar Gas ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Gas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Gas

Mahanagar Gas Website

Mahanagar Gas Head Office Address

G-33 Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Mahanagar Gas Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-229944
Fax

Mahanagar Gas reviews & complaints page 21

I have made written application for providing new meter gas connection at flat no. 1102 tower no 6 at orchard residency chs Ltd at lbs marg behind R city mall Ghatkopar west Mumbai 400086
i have also paid necessary charges for the same. However inspite following the case with customer care since last 7 month the connection is not provided to the said flat. every time they give new date for connection and failed to do so.
my BP No.[protected].
Please look into matter and resolve the same.

I have applied for png service on 26/6/2016. i want to know why the connection is not provided to me till now. At the time of making application i have been informed that the connection will be given within 90 days. I have made various telephone inquiries but no satisfactory response has been received. kindly within 48 hours give me the exact date upto which connection will be provided to me in written otherwise refund the money deposited with you alongwith the interest.
    Details of application are as under :
    Application no. BP[protected]
    Applicant Name : - Jayshree Upendra Shah
    Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile No. [protected]

I have asked for a new gas pipeline connection.

Terrific experience at the mahanagar gas office in kandiwali east- thakur complex.

I (Sunita Kokal) am a resident of kandiwali east-thakur village for past 1 and half year approx. since then my mother (Veena Kokal) has registered for new gas pipeline connection, paid Rs. 6, 200/- duly as charges during the first visit.

My residential address is B-404,...
      The above given docket number has been raised on 29 th december. i have been consistently following since last two months regarding my connection. my building is already connected i had paid my money in july and was informed that i will be getting connection by november .we are in the month of january 2017, whenever i write a letter on my grievances i get a suttle letter that the team is looking in to my complaint and will address shortly.can...
      We informed MGL support team that we have shifted to our new home on 2nd Sept.2016 and since then Gas consumption is NIL ; we were told that Non-consumption charges, may be within INR 100 /- ; but I am surprised to see my bank account entry of ECS payment to MGL as INR 362 on 11th Jan.2017. How, can they charges INR 362, when there is no change of meter Reading since 2nd Sept.2016 till today ?

Gaudana R.G....

I am Mr.Mahendra Maneklal Shah. My BP No. is [protected].
      Despite of many reminders on telephone conversations, visits at miraroad office and many complaints ( Complaint No.2776440) nobody came from Mahanagar Gas Department to install meter for gas connection at my place. I have already registered dated 16/12/2015 and paid amount of Rs.6, 450.00 dated 26/05/2016. We were told that meter installation will be done after 4 months from the date of registration, It has been more than 9 months still no action has been taken by Mahanagar Gas department. I am tired of complaining again and again, now let me know what next to be done?
      Kindly take appropriate steps to install meter and provide gas connection at earliest.

Mahendra Shah
      Contact No. [protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.in

I lived in Gokul Nagar behind Parekh Nagar S.V.Road kandivali west Mumbai 400067.last week i.e worker from Mahanagar gas started to digged the ground in our society bldg for installation of gas line into our society.

But just because of all such contractor a reputed company like Mahanagar gas may spoil their name in the market why am I saying this is because they started the work at 30th Dec 2016 and completed the installation by 2nd Jan 2017 into our society but leveling the ground and filling the hole they diged has been still been pending as of today.

don't know the reason why but it has created very bad impression about the company just because of all such contractors.

Plz look into this ASAP.

Hiten
        [protected].

Dera Hp Team,
          My self Satish Avhad
          i have Vehicle MH 03 Bc 5636 i am using HP Service from last 15 year
          i was gone to use Hp service at HP PETROL PUMP - TARDEO SERVICE STATION OPP AIR Cond Market 75 Tardeo Road Mumbai, Arya Nagar, Tulsiwadi, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400034 they discard to take payment through Debit card or Credit cardThis is happend with me 5 to 6 time in month due to this inconvenience service from your dealer i could not fill the full on that pump
          As in india moving toward digital Transaction at this stage so many people getting harassment from this service center .i am going to complant about this issue to Mharashtra CM Mr. Devendra Fadnavis on written base
          I hope H.P.Team take followup of My complant and help me as well as so meny pepoles who geting haressment from thios service station

Satish Avhad

Bp no - [protected] complain no-3022699 dated 2/12/2016 nd revised on 14/12/2016 my cheque has been cleared on 26/5/2016 nd still the connection has nt been dne nd thers no update from ur side. I am tired of complaining again and again. Please give me the contractors number or some higher authoritys number who can fix my problem!! Please do the needful.

My land owner had already tried to submit application for new png connection for my rented house in march 2016. Line and connections are already establised in my nearby houses.in april to june the guys were coming for survey and digging.. But all of sudden they stopped saying that they need permission from tmc. For which mgl will take efforts. But till now noone come back and even on personal visit to thane office.
              I had wrote mail to support and found out docket no is 3022078 and prospect no is [protected]. Dated 02.12.16. We are ready to pay deposit since march. But the office is not cooperated till now.
              Address: manjiri rbi bunglow colony no 2 gawand path naupada thane west 400602

Gas pipeline connection was booked on 23 Feb 2016 (reference order no. for the is WG/0/27565/2016.) and the generated BP no. is [protected].

We have contacted the customer service several times since Feb and have not received any response yet. The customer care was contacted on the below dates: 14/05/2016, 24/05/2016, 27/06/2016, 01/07/2016, 05/07/2016, 22/07/2016, 08/08/2016, 16/08/2016, 06/10/2016

At the time of booking the connection, the Mahanagar Gas Ltd. promised to provide connection with 90 days. After following up multiple times, the team mentioned that it will be done in December but we have not heard from them till now and the pipeline connection is not yet done.

We have also sent two letters to Mahanagar Gas Ltd., Bandra, but have not received any response.
                Dec 10, 2016
                Updated by Pooja Mengaji
                Kindly help in getting the gas connection done.

I applied for domestic PNG connection online 5 months ago with full payment, and my application was fully approved. The network has already been laid in my building. Since my flat was unoccupied during the time other residents got their connection, I was unable to get it done along with them. All that is needed is for the meter to be installed and connection approved for use. I was told during my first enquiry, that my application is approved and was assured that connection will be done within 3 months. I repeatedly called during the 3 months, and was asked to either call back or given complaint numbers. After 3 months, I was told that the heavy monsoons had caused the delay. I continued to make calls. Finally, in the 5th month, I called and said I would file a police complaint. Shortly afterwards, personnel came over and started the installation. But halfway through the installation, they said they couldn't get the final approval. After some discussion, it turned out that since I was not the owner of the flat (my father was), they needed more documents. I could have been informed of this during any of the calls I had made over the past months. but they chose to wait till the last moment. I got the documents needed (a letter from my father and his ID), and again had to make a few more calls, before a man showed up to collect the documents. It's been a full 5 months now and I am still making repeated calls, and getting apologies and assurances.
                  Dec 13, 2016
                  Updated by lakshmigopinathan
                  A Manhanagar personnel arrived today and made me add a note to my earlier letter stating that this was my mistake. "I had mistakenly registered the connection in my father's name" was what they made me write. I am desperate to get the connection, so wrote what they asked me to. But is is terrible that in all this waiting, they are only concerned about protecting themselves and shielding themselves from any blame. There is no concern about the long waiting they are subjecting the consumer to. The instructions on the website are not clear for the online application, mistakes are bound to happen. They could just have easily made me admit "my mistake" 5 months ago when I first submitted the application. When I mentioned this to the personnel who visited, it said this was not his department, and this issue concerned another department. This is deeply unprofessional.
                  Dec 13, 2016
                  Updated by lakshmigopinathan
                  Making me wait 5 months and then asking me to write what they want amounts to coercion and harassment. I would like to add my registration details to this complaint.
                  Application number WG/O/29938/2016
                  BP (business partner/consumer number) [protected]
                  Complaint number 2845911

this is regarding my application number WG/O/30314/2016 dated 27 july 2016 it is more than 4 months i had applied for a new connection of gas pipe line, whenever i had been to your kandivali office to enqiure on the status i was informed that by october end the connection will be given now we are in the month of december still iam waiting .this is inspite my whole building has been connected many years ago.i still donot understand when the building is already connected why to get connected to an individual flat the delay. is caused .iam sure your good office will take corrective action and ensure that i get my gas connection at least by this year end .expecting a positive reply.
                    Anujam .v
                    cell no;

Mahanagar Gas — Not get connection of PNG from last 6 months passed

I have applied for PNG connection in the month of June 2016 now we are going to complete the December month 2016 almost 5.5 Months gone.

Still not got the connection were my neighbor paid Rs 3000/- Extra & got the connection within 3 Days

Kindly take strict action against them

Below mention are my following details

Docket No. 2795630
                      BP No. [protected]

Regardsbr...

We have submitted details with mgl (b. p. no.[protected] nearly 2.1/2 months back.in spite of continuous follow-ups and complaining to customer care (complaint registration no.1258343 & 3019148) no action been taken by mgl.

Find, mgl is not responsive to customer and seems not worth dealing with them (unfortunately, being a single gas supplier, we can not avoid them)

S m rawat

I have applied for pipe line connection and paid on 27/05/2016 cheuqe number 121907 MAHANAGAR GAS LTD 6, 500.00 but still not received response till date and waiting for connection. i have called concern person many times and every time he commit me for complete by day or two but not happening till date. request to complete or refund my money.
                        address: A 1307 Sierra towers lokhandwala township kandivali E mumbai 400101

Complex of 18 buildings with about 60 -80 flats in each looking for connection.
                          No clarity provided on the same.
                          Persons have visited and said will need more than 40% subscriptions in each building to start accepting forms. Now most of the buildings have the said 40 % forms still no help...
                          The horizontal lines are already laid...
                          Work on vertical lines pending
                          Please help... in a city like Thane...why said...

Mr. Vinod obhan
                          Plot no 31, wing - a, flat-302
                          Jai ganesh chs
                          Sector -20
                          Kharghar
                          Bill group nm070501 bill date-05/11/2016
                          Bp-[protected]
                          Meter no-[protected]
                          Previous reading 180 (A). Dt-5/9/2016, now i have checked reading is-228.

In my bill there is different-meter no-[protected], reading-247, 05/11/2016
                          Requesting please correct this wrong reading and wrong meter photo printed on my bill.

I m regularly (every altrnate three days) filling my gas at Taloja MIDC located CNG station, But this people never use swap machine for payment. Always says machine not in working condition.

Now this days from last 15 days their is lot of issues of Rs 100 . every time they ask for free 100 notes then they fill gas. i personally meet three times to their counter person for debit payment but they says machine not in working condition.
                            If they are unable to give us change then how can we also give them.

why they are not getting swap machine attended so that no issue to to fill gas without any ZAGADA .

Raj Jadhav

This is to inform you that we have applied for gas connection in the year 2013 but inspite of repeated follow ups and writing several complaints, no action is being taken in this regard. All your customer care staff are very rude and do not have adequate information to provide.

We also spoke to one shri venkatesh narayan, area-in-charge and gave him the full details. He assured us that prompt action will be taken and we will be intimated regarding the course of action being taken in this regard.

But we are very sorry to inform you that neither shri narayan contacted us nor has taken action in this regard. Such callous approach by mahanagar gas authorities is very depressing.

We request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful