PayUMoney

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

Payment sending clotch order t shirts 1099 rs only id creatied 21.06.2020 date. But still no trachinh of and not received material.
cloth order
Jul 12, 2020

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a redmi note 4 mobile in offer price worth rs.2999/- on 24th may 2020. I pay the above said amount through...

I have purchaged a mobile phone on april 05-2020
    Order amt -4499. 28
    Payment id[protected]
    Merchant order id - [protected]
    Date and time - april-05-2020 at06:59:22pm
    Sir til now i have not recieved mobile phone. Pl make arrangement to return my money. I think i have made payment to fake company
    Pl. Reply on following e mail
    [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Anju,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our team will assist you further with your query.

Team PayU

I have done transaction on july 6th rs.1000.. For ssa jobs.. I want to refund and raised ticket also... I have received mail from payu that i will receive amount 9th july. Plz make it done as fast and not solved problem and. No response... Yet.
      about refund on 6th july transaction rs.1000

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As checked, this is a successful transaction via transaction Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.

వాపసు మై

హే siva,
        మాతో షాపింగ్ చేసినందుకు ధన్యవాదాలు! లావాదేవీ విజయవంతమైంది.
        ఆర్డర్ మొత్తం rs 2999.00
        చెల్లింపు ఐడి [[protected]]
        Order ID- [[protected]]
        ఆర్డర్ తేదీ & సమయం [11/4/2020]: 7: 32 pm
        Phone deal
        Phone deal

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, this is a successful transaction via transaction Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly ton [protected]@gmail.com for further assistance.

Team PayU

Please confirm whether you have authorised your employee to take my debit card details and reverse my payment on behalf of syndicate bank. I did not give otp to him, inspite of his request. Is this a correct practice?

Can you tell why can't money transfer to my account be made in the normal manner?
          Jul 08, 2020

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience if something went wrong. Request you to elaborate your concern along with your registered details via help.payu.in in order for us to assist you further with your query.

team PayU

I have given details to my bank (Syndicate) to investigate on their side.
            In the meanwhile can you please confirm this amount rs 50779 was sent to my account (Source account) of syndicate bank [protected].
            This will sort out this transfer from you on 28 april 20 to me which is not received till date.
            Maybe the amount has been sent to a wrong account. This can be confirmed by me only if you tell me the account number where you have transferred the money.
            Jul 08, 2020

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I done as the payment by customer as on 1st of July which is still today 8th July on hold they are asking me to provide the...
              We are using payumoney payment gateway to sell our products online (Mid : 5436060). There was an issue with our bank account...
              Payment id :[protected] dated 27 june 12:22:50 am
              Merchant id :[protected]Cinni electrical and appliances)br...

I have asked to cancel my order before it arrived but still they delivered the order and I have received bad quality and totally wrong order. After this experience with the website, I want to get my money back in my account as I don't want to buy anything from the website.
              Cancellation
              Jul 06, 2020

HI Tithi,

We would request you to contact the merchant directly for any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund.

PayU is a payment aggregator who helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues.

We appreciate your understanding.

HI,
                On 24th June 2020, I was trying to pay my House Tax INR 1500.98 to East Delhi Municipal Corporation thru PayuMoney....
                Payment of rs. 2, 999/- made to mobiletroley.in thru payumoney gateway on 16th june, 2020 from my credit card.
                Transaction...
                Your transaction with payment id[protected] on date 22/06/2020 is successful. Please contact merchant for order/service delivery...
                It has inform to you that i have not any account in payumn, but i have received lots of sms daily like that.... Your payment...
                I had made two payments of rs. 4987.68 each on 26th may 2020, to est delhi munnicipal corporation as property tax. The payments...

I had made a payment for my examination of ruhs university on
                Date - 01/07/2020
                Time - 18:14
                Order id[protected]
                Merchant identifier - 91a015b9eb82b10e0dbe
                I have not received any receipt regarding the same
                Please clarify the situation
                Jul 02, 2020

Dear Customer,

With reference to your below mail, kindly share the details of the transaction.

Customer service
                Hi Neelabh,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your concern via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you further with your concern.

Team PayU

I have started to pay for the llr online ap but unfortunately i pressed the back button then it showed the payment failure...
                  The above payment for a school has been made by axis bank account no [protected] through payumoney gateway on 10.03.2020....