Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications Website

Toll free
1800 100 3333

Fax

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints page 610

Same here I bought this reliance wi-pod one week back when they sold at my office premises and my no is [protected] in chennai, medavakkam . I tried my level best to sort out this issue. I am getting data in bits. Customer care is not ready to take up my request.They are saying without request only they can solve this issue fast.But till not solved. I realise that am cheated. I am planning to sit with the board "not to buy" in front of the agent if he comes to my office if it is not resolved.
Oct 17, 2016
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Aravinth,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Aravinth,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Hello sir,
It is a wrong information you have received it is not resolved. The ticket I have raised[protected] with customer care is still open and am fed up following up with them. Please dont post these kind of false updates

Dear sir, This is to inform you that, I Bhupendra singh and my mob. No. is [protected]. I had balance in my main balance ₹62 and unethicaly deduct full amount without use. So, humble request to you that please refund the amount, which is wrongly deducted. Thanking you Bhupendra singh Mob.no.[protected]
    Oct 28, 2016
    Updated by BHUPENDRA rkcj
    Customer care centers not attend my call for any information from them.
    Dear Bhupendra,

Dear Bhupendra,

Reliance Communications

I had recharged of 395 on [protected] mobile number. In this 30min/day for local & std from reliance to other mobile. But I have 15-20mins from the free mins then also balance deduct from my main balance. I called to customer care but they are unable to solve the problem And also block my number. so I am unable to call to customer care also Now what can I do pls tell me. U can contact me on [protected]
      May 24, 2017
      Updated by subratbabu
      My last complaint also reliance mobile not solved till now
      Dear Subrat,

Dear Subrat,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. However, as per the details, the necessary waiver has been posted to your account. Thank you!

Updated by subratbabu
      Till now I am unable to contact customer care on 198.
      Updated by subratbabu
      Again my balance debited on 04aug 2015.
      I had recharge 395 pack on 08july 2015.
      That one 28days validity so upto 04aug validity of that pack. Then why my balance deduct.
      please solve the issue as soon as possible.
      This is 2nd time happen.

Updated by subratbabu
      Balance deduct from the number [protected].
      Updated by subratbabu
      Balance deduct from the number [protected].
      Aug 07, 2015
      Updated by subratbabu
      I had recharge 395 on [protected].
      recharge date 08/07/15. Validity 28days.
      so last date of this pack is 04/08/15.
      But again my balance debited.
      why this type of problem happened again and again.

Customer care also unable to told the details.
      2days before I submit this complaint but till now no reply, no resolve, not solve.

So please help me.
      Resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You call me on [protected] only.

Aug 07, 2015
      Updated by subratbabu
      I had recharge 395 on [protected].
      recharge date 08/07/15. Validity 28days.
      so last date of this pack is 04/08/15.
      But again my balance debited.
      why this type of problem happened again and again.

Customer care also unable to told the details.

So please help me.
      Resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You call me on [protected] only.

subrat panda

Complaint against Relaince Comminications Management: It is an un-scrupulous activity being continued since long time. Unidentifiedly small amounts of amounts are being deducted from the balance pending leading to go for recharge again. I am maintaining a reliance Sim containing [protected]. When suddenly during the month of June, 2013 my balance has become zero and when I intended to make a call to my staff from Collector's office, Visakhapatnam for a particular file I baffled to hear that I have no sufficient amount for that outgoing call. Two hours earlier to the said call I was in journey and no calls were made from the Reliance sim. Even though a little amount of Rs. 13/- was shown balance until my previous call I baffled to know how suddenly it has become Zero. I recharged my sim with Rs.111/- on[protected]in order to observe the unscrupulous activity as I found it difficult to identify if large amount is recharged) and Rs. 39/- for 500 free messages. As the same unscrupulous activity was observed since[protected] I stopped making outgoing calls and started noting down the balance being shown by the network during every free message is sent. Mistakably, on[protected] for a period of 3mts and 34 secs. my better half spoke to our purohit from this reliance sim. Other than that no outgoing calls were made. Now you may observe how intelligently they are reducing the balance even no outgoing calls are made. Date Time Balance shown by net work Date Time Balance shown by net work [protected] 10-30 PM Rs. 24-305Ps [protected] Noon Rs. 19-997Ps [protected] AM Rs. 24-005Ps --Do-- 2-00 PM Rs. 19-897Ps --Do-- 1-30 PM Rs. 23-905Ps [protected] AM Rs. 19-097Ps --Do-- 5-30 PM Rs. 23-805Ps --Do-- 12-30 PM Rs. 18-997Ps --Do-- 8-30 PM Rs. 23-705Ps --Do-- 1-00 PM Rs. 18-897Ps --Do-- 9-24 PM Rs. 23-605Ps --Do-- 4-30 PM Rs. 18-697Ps [protected] AM Rs. 23-305Ps --Do-- 7-30 PM Rs. 18-597Ps [protected] AM. Rs. 23-305Ps [protected] 6-00 AM Rs. 17-697Ps --Do-- 10-28 AM. Rs. 23-195Ps --Do-- 10-30 AM Rs. 17-597Ps --Do-- 1-30 PM Rs. 21-909Ps --Do-- 7-28 PM Rs. 17-297Ps [protected] AM Rs. 20-997Ps --Do-- 4-00 PM Rs. 20-897Ps [protected] AM Rs. 20-197Ps --Do-- 9-00 AM Rs. 20-097Ps Except on[protected] all the days it has been reduced. Further, it is not system generated reduction. It is not homogenously reduced. It is manual reduction, appeared to be the unscrupulous deed of the staff, particularly appointed for this purpose. It is heavy during nights. This is how in order to survive the competition this activity appeared to be taken up on the instructions of the management. I need clarification and compensation for the unscrupulous deductions….. Kesava Panda, Asst. DevelopmentCommissioner, VSEZ, Duvvada, Visakhapatnam [protected]@gmail.com
        Nov 6, 2016
        Dear Kesava,

Dear Kesava,

Reliance Communications

I wanted to port my number to some other service. I messaged on 1900 - PORT my num But every-time I am getting Message not sent error on my mobile.I even tried sending this message from another voda- number .But still its of no use. I even talk to customer care to generate this unique id for me, but they are unable to do it . I am very much annoyed with this .As I wasted too much of time in calling customer care service and even went to reliance outlet . No one is able to help me . Could you please help asap..Its v urgent for me. Please generate unique id for my number and send it to me.

Hello. I used Reliance Communications service. But they charged me fake bill of data use (Rs.417) which I didn't used. I asked for details. They said "we don't have that record, but you charged as per your data use according our server". I said "then I'm not going to pay for this. I'll pay only for my regular monthly bill which I used." this issue continued for 2 months and after that I canceled that connection. All other details in our conversations by e-mail are as below: Me: "to broadband, anil.ambani, rcom.ccmteam Sir / Mam, Good evening. I'm using your postpaid service and having issue with bill given by you. You gave me bill of Rs. 417 to use your internet data, which i really didn't used. That's why I didn't pay my last bill. I'm ready to pay you the bill just once you give me data surfing details for which I'm asking since you sent me the bill. But it's not provided by your staff. I'm ready to pay for what I used, not for what I never used. Kindly send me the details or give me bill without internet data charge. Or I will discontinue to use your Reliance and will go to "Consumer Foram". Choice is yours. Waiting for your reply ASAP. Reliance number:[protected]" Reliance: "Dear Customer, We have gone through your email dated March 16, 2015 for your Reliance number [protected] and regret the inconvenience caused. Reference your service request ID:[protected] registered on 19 Februray 2015, you have been charged correctly for using internet usage as per the default plan (RNCGSM_DEFAULT). Hence, we are unable to process your request for waiver. We have analysed your data usage and we have found that you have consumed 41 MB units from 5/01/2015 to 4/02/2015, As per your current plan for data you are charged @ 10p/10Kb upto 50MB and beyond 50MB @ 1p/10kb. Based on the above usage you have been charged Rs.417.70/-. Incase the current usage pattern is going to continue, we suggest you to upgrade your data plan to RNC_2G_1X_98_650MB_10P. In this plan you would get 650 MB free usage within the plan charges of Rs.98/-, and usage beyond the free limit would be charged @ 10P/10KB We request you to confirm your data plan change, so that we can recalculate the bill dated 5 Februray 2015 with the new data plan and charge as per new data tariff plan. Further, to know about the exciting offers and tariffs available with Reliance, you may visit our website www.rcom.co.in/personal/postpaid/plans&packs. Kindly note that your monthly bill for the statement period from[protected] to[protected] is high due to high data usage. Kindly refer the below details: · Monthly rental that is Rs.299/- · Voice call charges Rs.13.80/- · SMS charges Rs.4/- · Mobile internet(data usage) of Rs.417.70/- · Taxes Rs.90.78/- · Total current charges are 825.28/- Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Warm regards, Shama Shaikh Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communications Limited. " Me: " Sir, Good morning. Kindly give me details of data which I used as per your server. Then I'll pay your bill. Otherwise I'm not going to pay anything. Even monthly bill I'll not pay. Because I didn't use your service since this issue. I tried to contact your customer care many times but even waiting for 30 - 50 minutes they all are busy. I have to wait and listen the line - " Hamare sabhi customer pratinidhi anya calls par vyast hai, aapki call hamare liye mahtvpurna hai. Kripaya call chalu rakhe, hamare pratinidhi jald hi aapse sampark karenge". It is enough now. Kindly cancel my number and all the services you are providing. I'm not satisfied with your services 2nd time. Ambaniji is busy in collecting money only, without giving time to improve services. You are not interested to solve my problem. Have a good day." Reliance: "[protected]@relianceada.com Apr 4 to me Dear Mr. Adeshra, We have gone through your email dated April 03, 2015 for your Reliance number [protected]. We have registered the case regarding termination issue for your number [protected] with Service Request ID:[protected] on April 04, 2015 at 09:53:29AM and the same would be addressed by April 19, 2015 at 09:53:29AM. The monthly rental is applicable as long as the services of your number are active. During the suspension of the services, you will not be charged for the monthly rental. The services of your number will be suspended within 7 days. You will receive a call from us within 7 days to process your request. We request you to make payment of Rs.1434.29/- by visiting to the nearest Reliance Mobile Outlet. Please refer the below link for address details of Reliance Outlet: http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/StoreLocator/storelocator_rms.jsp Further, Type the keyword "STRPINCODE" and send to Toll Free number 52277 to get the details of nearest Web World in your city. We would appreciate your patience and co-operation in this regard. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Warm regards, Abhijeet Kumar Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communications Limited." Me: To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com) Date: Saturday, April 04, 2015 04:36 PM Subject: Re: 'Reliance=[protected]' Re: 'Reliance=[protected]' Re: 'Reliance=[protected]' Re: 'Reliance=[protected]' Dear Sir, Good evening. Whatever your system is showing. I'm not going to pay that amount. As I strongly believe that it is wrong charges you are applying on me. I will pay you Rs. 700 total amount. Reply me for the same. I'm not interested to read or answer any other things because I'm busy with other works too. Thanks & Regards" Reliance: "Dear Customer, We have gone through your email dated April 04, 2015 for your Reliance number [protected] and regret the inconvenience caused. Currently, outstanding amount of Rs.1434/- is reflecting in your account as per your tariff plan and your consumed usage. Hence, we request you to visit our Reliance Outlet and make the payment at the earliest. Further, if you have any query, kindly write back to us. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Warm regards, Khurshid shaikh Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communications Limited." Me: " Dear Sir, Thanks for cancel my services. I will pay you only Rs. 700 of 2 months. As per Rs. 335 monthly rent. Rs. 350x2 month = Rs. 700. If you agree with it or not. Thanks & Regards" Reliance: "Dear Mr. Adesara, We have gone through your email dated April 04, 2015 for your Reliance number [protected] and regret the inconvenience caused. The monthly rental is applicable as long as the services of your number are active. During the suspension of the services, you will not be charged for the monthly rental. Currently, outstanding amount of Rs.1434/- is reflecting in your account. Hence, we request you to visit the nearest Reliance Outlet, one of our executives will assist you for the same. Please refer the below mention address for the details of nearest Reliance Outlet: RCOM Circle Store Address Store Timing Holidays Gujarat Ravi Telecom, Shop No. 16, Saket Plaza, Hanuman Madhi Chowk, Raiya Road, Rajkot - 360005 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Sundays & National Holidays Further, Type the keyword "STRPINCODE" and send to Toll Free number 52277 to get the details of nearest Web World in your city. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Warm regards, Bhavesh Sutar Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communication Limited" This is not enough. After this conversation and not paid the bill by me, they called me and tortured me by their advocates to send legal notice. I not pay my bill. And applied at "Consumer Forum Rajkot" for this issue. But now Reliance calling my friends or some other people from my call details and asking for my address and some personal info. They are spoiling my social reputation. Its mental and social torture just for Rs.700. Very poor Anil Ambani... he wants money only without giving good service. What to do???

Relationship No:[protected] RIM No: [protected] i paid all my due and closed my reliance netconnect on december 2014 i have all the acknowledgement regarding connection close but today i got a email from CollectionsBLR.[protected]@relianceada.com and they mentioned "By this notice we call upon you to pay the above-referred amount 1011/-, being Service Charges due and payable, to the Company within 3 days from the date of receipt of this notice. To avoid any legal actions in near future request you to clear the dues." shall i lodge complaint on consumer court please help me. Thanks.
              Oct 17, 2016
              Dear Praveen,

Reliance Communications

Mobile number-[protected] Service Request No #[protected] This is to bring to your notice the pathetic service which is being provided by you in Gachibowli area. Inspite of being one of the most advanced area in Hyderabad there is hardly any network, Though you are charges are soaring day by day your service is been getting bad to worse.I am fed up with my quires with no result. Hope this would wake you up.
                Oct 16, 2016

Reliance Communications

dear sir/madam there have been authorized deduction from my no.[protected] when i complained to the customer care first they told about server problem and after that they were not answering the call and after three day they told they can not help. why this problem arise every month. kindly refund my money regards, s.singh
                  Oct 26, 2016
                  Dear Mr. Singh,

Dear Mr. Singh,

Reliance Communications

By 11/07/15 I got a sms from the service provider .It said "recharge with 198 and get 1.5gb 3g data and 1.5gb free by 15/07/2015..Unfortunately I deleted my inbox and i have no proof of that sms without a screenshot of a pop up sent by provider with same offer.I recharged on 11/7/15 and didn't get my bonus 1.5 gb. So I called customer care of Reliance Communications and they said there are no such history of that sms or pop ups in their system. I want my money back.
                    May 23, 2017
                    Dear Parag,

Updated by Parag Panday
                    By 11/07/15 I got a sms to my mobile number [protected] from the service provider
                    .It said "recharge with 198 and get 1.5gb 3g data
                    and 1.5gb free by 15/07/2015..Unfortunately I
                    deleted my inbox and i have no proof of that sms
                    without a screenshot of a pop up sent by provider
                    with same offer.I recharged on 11/7/15 and didn't
                    get my bonus 1.5 gb. So I called customer care of
                    Reliance Communications and they said there are
                    no such history of that sms or pop ups in their
                    system. I want my money back.
                    My alternative contact number is [protected]
                    This happened to [protected].

Hi team,
                      I am narayana reddy k. I am using reliance prepaid connection since 5years. I have received sms's related to dot rule and submitting documents (Id proof, photo) again without deactivation. So, i have submitted same id proof and photo also at one of the reliance mobile store, nacharam, hyderabad, but not activated since 10days.

As per your request only, we have submitted documents, but there is no any updates?
                      Not activated as of now? Still sending mails to someone by store people's?

This number used in multiple banks as a registered contact, credit cards, lic's bills, income tax department, pf, shopping sites, etc.

Kindly requesting you to take appropriate action and do the needful for activation.

Details:
                      Narayana reddy kandula
                      Mobile: +91-[protected]
                      Location: navi mumbai
                      Oct 29, 2016
                      Dear Narayana,

Dear Narayana,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Dear Sir/ Madam, To whom soever concern, I am trying to attract your attention towards my problem, I have purchased broad band connection with Wi-POD 5200 MAh equipment on 11th June 2015. And same time I have purchased wireless landline connection as well. I have paid three months, advance rental also. My first complaint is Broadband service is very poor, I am waisting my office staff's man days due to not performance of broadband connection. The speed is very low, even some time I can not open our working pages also. Here, no facility for pasting the screen shot of speed test. And hight is, I have complaint also about the same with customer care, complaint no.[protected] dt. 20/06/2015. They have given the resolution time for 90 days. How any body can wait for 90 days, with out any resolution. And the response from local reliance team so pathetic that they just promising about visit and simply not picking up the call on follow up. I think this is very open platform to disclose the name of any personal, otherwise I should give it on this platform, I am very frustrated about dealer with Reliance. Now, I am having a feeling of being fooled by representative of such reputed organization, because I have equipment cost and three months advance bill payment in cash and they have not given me receipt also. Such big organization, how they are dealing in cash and not issuing recipt of the goods and services bill paid. Please help to resolve this issue. Is there any possibility of getting the money back for the equipment which I have purchased, I am ready to pay for services I have used in whatever bad condition. Please revert me on the same
                        Oct 15, 2016

Dear Customer,

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Dear Team,

Highly appreciate your response to my earlier post. There was a call from mumbai team for my broad band speed problem.
                        They have suggested that if the problem exist more than 24 hrs, now onwards, I have to visit to service station with my Wi- POD device and they will replace my device, But now I have an issue that I don't have valid receipt of my purchase, Which I have already mentioned my earlier msg.also. Now I am trying to call the sales person who has made the deal with me, for receipt but No response, even they are not attending the call.

My contact details is [protected]@gmail.com, mob. no. [protected]. Please do contact, I am in a problem, my business is going down due to low Internet speed. My purpose of buying broadband connection is not getting suffices, Please help me, your local sales team not at all attending my calls, last week they promise me to give the invoice, I have waited at given time but nobody has turned up, and now they are not picking up my calls as well.

I thinks I should escalate to the next level, As broadcasting on this platform is also not sufficient to solve my issue.

Please resolve the same on ASAP basis.

I am vikash kumar mishra and my mobile number is [protected]
                          Dear sir maine ek new postpaid connection liya tha number hai [protected]
                          Ye number bola tha but ye number nahi mila aur mujse paisa v le liye hai 1300rs
                          Mera 1300 rs refund nahi ker rahe hai.

Reliance walo ka address hai jo mujhe bill diya gaya tha
                          Reliance c0mmunications
                          Channel patner
                          Voice bpo
                          Add - a - 7 ground floor, 60foota road pul pedladpur, new delhi - 110044
                          E - mail: voicepbo. Reliance@gmail.com
                          Mobile number [protected]
                          [protected], [protected], [protected]

Sir ap se request hai ki ap mera baance refund karwadijiye

Vikash kumar mishra
                          Oct 30, 2016
                          Dear Vikash,

Dear Vikash,

Data card number : [protected]
                            contact number : [protected]
                            Complaint reference number:[protected]
                            Date of complaint : 8.7.2015

After using the data card in postpaid plan for 3 months, I changed it to prepaid. Ever since, am not been
                            able to use the Data card. Not able to recharge the data card online or through Reliance stores. I tried
                            getting recharge of Lifetime membership plan through reliance stores of Rs.3001. The complaint registered
                            with Reliance was closed giving incorrect information. The information provided is - because I changed from
                            Post paid to Pre-paid lifetime membership is not possible. Whereas as per the Reliance store personnel, other
                            customers are able to avail the plan who have migrated from Post paid to prepaid.

Also I tried recharging a different prepaid plan of Rs.255 but unsuccessful.

Tried recharging through paytm - 173 Rs voucher, but unsuccessful.

Have spent Rs.1200 on the Wifi Data card but not able to use it. Kindly help.

Gaurav
                            Oct 14, 2016
                            Dear Gaurav,

Dear Gaurav,

Reliance Communications

Tried recharging today and still not able to. Not surprisingly, the reference number from your side[protected] has been closed on 17th July saying the issue is resolved. Please see the attached screen shot as proof.

New complaint number from Reliance Nodal Office :[protected].
                            Am given a resolution time of 2 days.

Tried recharging today but unsuccessful (screen shot attached)

Please contact on my registered mobile number for further details: [protected]

If you are not able to resolve the issue in given duration, please refund me the amount for Wifi Data card.

- Gaurav

my cell number is [protected] i have taken a new sim after converting my cdma inti gsm.by giving them aadharcopy and ohoto application was duly signed and given in reliance out let located at 6th line arundelpet, Guntur-522002, abd i asked them to put this in Rs350/- scheme. they gave me prepaid card and told me that after some days it will be converted into postpaid.I asked them fo post paid above plan only. mean time iam using the card...

Dear Sir, I have reliance broad band connection with customer id is[protected]. My Broadband connection has not been working form 17.06.2015 to Till date. I have already pay advance rental for the 3 Months. Their is no response form Rajkot Local office and toll free no. Each and every time I got different reply from them side. Kindly requested you to soring our this my issue and also to provide me complacent amount for the suffering this. Regards, Nikhil Mobile No :[protected]
                              Jan 5, 2017
                              Aug 04, 2015
                              Dear Nikhil,

Reliance Communications

This complian is regarding poor service provided reliance by communications contact store, branch reliance mobile store, shop no. 163/1, vasavi nagar, karkhana, secunderabad I k.sunilkumar converted (port) reliance GSM sim bearing phone no [protected] my number has been barred .Then i call up at contact center to enquire about same, they told that my number has been barred because my adress is not verified and told me to resubmit the application once again with supporting document.so i submitted the application form with xerox copy of my driving licence and adharcard at reliance branch reliance mobile store, shop no. 163/1, vasavi nagar, karkhana, secunderabad on[protected], representative over there told me that my no [protected] will get activated but it status is barred till now, but contact point to my dissapointent representative mobile no [protected] always keep his store mobile no given me geting switched off, actually its shame for managent of reliance communication to recuit such an irresponsible staff. regards k.sunilkumar [protected]
                                Apr 27, 2017
                                resloved
                                Dear Sunilkumar,

Dear Sunilkumar,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times.

Reliance Communications

Dear Reliance, I am Raja from Chennai. I have used Reliance pro 3 device for 1 year from March 2014 to April 2015. When I contacted customer care regarding my net speed, I was informed that my plan was only net connect though my device is pro 3. I have asked for reason and they said it is the mistake of the person who sold me the device. I was not satisfied with that answer and opted for termination of service. The very same day I have paid 1505 rupees as advance rental plan. After the termination I have received a mail with due bill as Rs. 525 to be paid. It was given that I have to pay 1201 rupees as one time charges( subscription charges). Reliance sold me the device by saying there will not be any hidden charges and cancellation charges on corporate offer. So I was hesitant to pay that incorrect bill as I have already paid 1500 rupees for the service that was not provided to me. Now I have received a call from unknown number saying they filed a complaint on me in Delhi high court and it was transferred to Chennai high court. In order to withdraw the case he is asking me to pay that incorrect bill with late payment charges otherwise meet in Madras high court. I have not received any mail confirmation on this. my details are given below Name; Raja reddy dwarampudi, number : [protected] model number: AC2791 contact number [protected] It was really unethical for a corporate company to blackmail its former customer to pay the bill for which he is not liable to. Please try to resolve the issue
                                  Oct 26, 2016

Dear Reliance,

Could you please let me know the status on this issue.

the below link says that this kind of issue was reported by some of ther users and was resolved

Hello reliance, I am Raja from Chennai. I has used reliance pro3 datacard for one year. When I contacted customer care regarding my net speed, I was informed that my plan was only net connect though my device is pro 3. I have asked for reason and they said it is the mistake of the person who sold me the device. I was not satisfied with that answer and opted for termination of service. The very same day I have paid 1505 rupees as advance rental plan. After the termination I have received a mail with due bill as Rs. 525 to be paid. It was given that I have to pay 1201 rupees as one time charges( subscription charges). Reliance sold me the device by saying there will not be any hidden charges and cancellation charges on corporate offer. So I was hesitant to pay that incorrect bill as I have already paid 1500 rupees for the service that was not provided to me. Now I have received a call from unknown number saying they filed a complaint on me in Delhi high court and it was transferred to Chennai high court. In order to withdraw the case he is asking me to pay that incorrect bill with late payment charges otherwise meet in Madras high court. I have not received any mail confirmation on this. my details are given below Name; Raja reddy dwarampudi, number : [protected] model number: AC2791 My contact details mobile number: [protected]
                                    Oct 28, 2016

Reliance Communications

I have received a call from Reliance customer service team. She was saying I have to pay that Rs.1201/- for reconnecting service. I think you misunderstood the problem. I have asked for termination and service was terminated. After that I have received a bill of 2050 and duducted 1504 rupees I have already paid and asked me to pay remaining money. Now I am asking "Can you please explain the bill. Why 2050 rupees."

A similar issue was resolved with some of your customers. Please refer the below link

Hello Reliance,

Could you please let me know the status this problem.

I just ported my number into Reliance and this is the second time this week that my number has been suspended. There has been no intimation or warning from Reliance. On both occasions, I attempted to make a call and I got a recorded message requesting me to contact customer care. Upon doing so, the staff of Reliance's customer care simply asked me to resubmit my documents to their nearest local office. They didn't bother providing any information as to why I am asked to do this, again. Their call centre employees too offer no help and disconnect calls, put you on hold without asking for your permission and others such to dissuade the customer from furthering his query. I find this aggravating as there is no way of knowing when your number will be blocked, and there is nothing you can do without halting all your plans and making your way to their nearest office. The last time the local employees sheepishly claimed it was an error on their part and that they would rectify it immediately, which they did. And 48 hours on, I am back to square one. I have had just about enough of this company, it was a mistake to port my number and I will reverse the decision as soon as possible. I hope all their employees are used as test subjects for medical experiments, or perhaps used to calibrate the latest artillery under the Army's new modernisation programme. The egos of the company executives could serve the Air Force well for training their pilots in precision bombing. The inflated value of the company could be used by the Navy. This is perhaps the best Reliance can do to help make India the proud and great nation it wishes to be. I am sure that all their subscribers would cheer for the government were it to take such steps. It would be a nice way introduce Reliance to the barbarity of human nature that they seem so keen to integrate into their services.