Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

takshinamurthy
I am TAKSHINAMURTHY Residing in AVADI. My Reliance Data Card No: [protected]. till now up-to 7 Months i had used Reliance Net-connect broadband services. For the First three months i got assured speed But remaining months it has gone worse REASON "Congestion issue in our area" they apologized and took up-to 4 months till August 31 2011 to rectify it. I was awaiting for that day to get good speed but after August 31 no improvement in speed only 30kbps i was getting. this is the act of reliance even after registering lots of complaints 1 complaint/week regarding some or the other issue. Now reliance Technical team inspected my speed and sent a screen shorts to RF Team. Now they ask more 2 months time till .October 31 to reprove there service. This is the act of fooling a customer. I have mailed the Nodal officer no use. I had decided to put this matter to "International Consumer Rights Protection Council (ICRPC)" Since I was harassed by your service. These are the complaint No:
[protected] September
I have all required Doc's to move this matter.

Iracing, Cheating
Iracing, Cheating

dumsa207
    hi, i have ported from reliance cdma to reliance gsm three to four months ago. from 23rd august onwards my outgoing has been barred despite sufficient balance being in my phone (approximately 168 rupees) . i have called the customer care many times . they took my complain but have not solved it . so i asked them to let me port out of reliance . they gave me the procedure but i cannot send a message because my outgoing messages are also barred. my no. is [protected]. my email i.d. is [protected]@gmail.com . meanwhile they have asked me to submit my proof of address and photo i.d. for the third time in the last six months which i will do tomorrow.
    thanks, Mr. Sumit Shravan Gautam

Urmila Sahu
      My telephone no-[protected] activated on 27.08.2011. But one message received for deposit of document even though earlier submitted the document through retailer.So, again I submitted the document to retailer for handed over to provider.
      But today my telephone was deactivated where as the amount charged more on that Sim.It is found that after charging the amount service provider doing the Sim deactivation & cheating to customer for which I faced problem.
      Therefore I request your good self for giving me the solution for doing the needful.

With regards,

Urmila Sahu
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Mob-[protected] / [protected]
      Till now no action has been taken. Please confirm for necessary steps to be taken.
      An early action in this matter shall be appreciated.

U Sahu

Ajay Kumar Baranwal
        I am student of RGSC- BHU.
        I am reliance user since last 3 years. On behalf of all reliance users students I am saying that there is worst condition of reliance signal since last 2 weeks.
        We're facing a lot of problems and most of students are thinking to port their numbers.
        So kindly give a little attetion in this matter.
        I will be highly obliged to you.
        I am disagree because they take no action
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Deeipauk
          I am Deeipauk.My mobile number is [protected].I have found my moblie tariff has been automatically changed by reliance network(since aug 13)without indicating me.They have promised me to give a tariff of Re 1 per 3 min,but now they have changed it to Re 1.20 per 3 min.I have already raised a complain about this in this forum last week(date:16 aug-approx) but no action has been taken.I didnt even get a call from reliance network reg the complaint.
          Please do some thing,I need severe action to be taken against this.

chandanbhilai123
            At present i am not satisfied with the services of reliance smart mobile network that's why I had filled the portability form from reliance smart to idea on 12.08.2011 after 15 days of past the reliance smart has not given me permission to port to idea. If they have any type of problem in my identity, they should have to make some correspondence to me but after 15 to 20 days have past they doesn't make me any talk. my regional office of reliance smart in Bhilai is having very poor behavior and they are not taking our customer care phones to reply.
            Please make this porting as early as possible.
            My Mob. No. is[protected]

Kaushal1
              Hi, i am using reliance GSM (Mob. No.- [protected]) from last year. But every time, anyone product services is automatically activated without my permission. 4-5 times i have deactivated these services like cricket update. but after 2-3 months, it's automatic again activated on my mob. no. And my balance is reduce day-by-day. I am very scared, how i handle this issue. i already complained to customer care, but after 2-3 months, it happened again and again. So, please resolve my complain as soon as possible.
              1. I am Sannat Mal and my Mobile no is [protected] , The problem is this , from my account the main balance is reduce ,but there is no cause to reduce my balance. when i call to the customer care they said some services are active on my number , but i do not know how the service are activated on my number and balance is reduce from my account. plz see that how the service are active on my number and plz told me the reasons . My mail address is [protected]@gmail.com.

2. my second problem is this from my no. i can't divert calls to other number, if i active call divert ,then i call to my number the call can't connect to the number. plz do something on this subject.

regrets Date: 13/08/2010
              Sannat Mal
              dear sir

send me reliance puk codes please dont lite it
              my mobile number is [protected]
              thank you.

Reliance GSM — Reducing Balance

I m very upset due to bad service of Reliance. I m customer of Reliance with near about 3 years and caller tune activated from Reliance side in last last 15 days. I had already compliant to Reliance, but answer is same 'Caller Tune is activated....

Tekchand Notani
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

abhisek 1987

i have purched reliance cdma postpaid mobile last 10 days back or allready i have been compliant aga call conference 6 time here i have i have been attched my comp. no.[protected][protected] but till now not activated my call conference for my no. i have visited 3 time at reliance head office but they are saying 24 hours and again 24 hours please do need ful

regards

ml saini
                chennai
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Reliance Communications — refund not received

arora73
                  I am surprised to see the maturity you have while replying the mails of your customers. I have already mentioned in my mail...
                  Complaint category Telecommunications

goltyji
                  Hello Sir/Ma'm,

After waiting for very long time would like to register my PF complaint on this site,Please look into the matter-

I am Pranjal Shah form indore-MP was worked with "Reliance World-BBC"(Reliance HR Services pvt. Ltd..I had resigned my job from reliance on 31st dec'09.

After 5 months of my resignation I had applied for PF with my colleagues.my colleagues got the PF but I have facing one problem from my end is -
                  "ON THAT TIME I HAVE MENTIONED MY SALARY ACCOUNT OF HDFC BANK FOR THE CREDIT OF PF.AFTER THAT IT WILL BE CONVERT INTO SAVING ACCOUNT AND THEN IT WILL BE CLOSED FROM THE BANK DUE TO NON TRANSACTION.
                  SO AROUND 3-4 DAYS AGO PF AMOUNT WILL BE RETURN DIRECT FROM THE MY ACCOUNT.(I DIDN'T GET).

Then Mr. Jaysankar.k(Reliance PF Consultant In HR-Bombay) suggest me for reapply.as per our conversation I have send all my required docs to the mentioned address and of the name of Mr. Jaysankar.k ... on dated[protected]One Application,Passbook Photocopy,One Current Account Cancelled Cheque bearing IFSC code on it.)And After Send a docs I had word with Mr. Jaysankar.k,Told me that within 40 days I will get PF but till the time I didn't get.

"THEN I HAVE TO CONTACT TO PF OFFICE VASHI-MUMBAI FOR THE DETAILS -AS PER MY CONVERSATION WITH MR. SHEKHAR & PA Mam,TOLD ME THAT HE HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENT FOR REAPPLY OR MAY BE IT'S LOST.....

BUT MAIN THING IS THAT I HAVE A ACKNOWLEDGMENT RECEIPT OF THE RECEIVING BY PF OFFICE ON DATED 21/12/2010.BUT TILL THE TIME CONDITION IS SAME.

Sir Now I m very frosted by this because no one is ready to talk properly in PF office.I don't know what is going on ??????and I am from Indore as not able to go Mumbai for face to face conversation.
                  I have tried to speak to any responsible person by phone on this no's[protected],27814315,27810352,27812095,27812811....but no one is ready to pickup a call.I have tried on this no. MANY...MANY...MANY TIMES.
                  if BY CHANCE any body picked up a call then he told me for call after a week OR he has not received my document for reapply BUT TRUE IS THAT HE HAS RECEIVED MY ALL DOCUMENT ON DATED 21/12/2010 AS PER THE RECEIVING I HAVE.

So please help me & suggest me what can I do???

Also please check the attachment of the RECEIVING of my document by PF office.

My Require Details are mention below -

Name -Pranjal Shah
                  Reliance Employee ID – 27634145
                  PF a/c No.- MH/VASHI/118056/35021
                  Mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Cont. No.- [protected]/[protected]

Waiting for your reply...Please Resolve asps.

Thanks & R'gards.
                  Pranjal Shah
                  [protected]/[protected]

Didn

Sharif Ahmed
                    I took one ad on Broad Band connection , I Stop the service Due to network problem. I am requested to Customer Ex. To stop the service , but he cant stop.after that I destroyed the Broad Band. But he send the bill..

The connection was not terminated by the company and they are still generating the bill and harrassing me by making calls ([protected]-Arun Verma, Advocate, High Court) on my cell and threatening me by saying come to the court to attend the hearing as he has not cleared the dues of his Reliance Broad Band and on my son cell as well and asks me to either clear the bill or be ready for the legal proceedings.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Nadaan
                      Mr Ambani ,

I am Rupinder Singh From District Bathinda ( Punjab ).....I had bought a reliance number first time no. [protected] (Prepaid) about 15 days ago......but it was in working position only for a day....when i contact customer care ..they asked for new id ..i gave...but it is useless....i contact Area Manager ([protected]) for many times ...but he didn't give any satisfaction reply...Plz tell me any solution ...what should i do ...I m not satisfied with this "ghatia service of Reliance"

Rupinder Singh

Sreejit
                        I had a corporate connection([protected]) which i had subsribed to last year. It's a 3GB corporate plan which entitles to me a discount of 250/- every month. The billing plan is 850/- of which after the discount i pay 600/- every month. I have had no complaints with Reliance connection and have been a contended user till last month.

Around 8th July i had called up customer care and upon my request they had changed my plan to 1GB Day - 10GB Night plan. The tariff is the same as 3GB i.e 850/-. And i had specifically asked the customer care agent whether my discount would continue with the new tariff and he had replied in the affirmitive.

So i ended up using 3GB data plan from 1st July to 9th July and 1GBDay10GBNight plan from 10th July till 31st July. The total bill should have come as 850/- as i have stayed withing the downloadable limits as specified in my data plan. And with the corporate discount, i should end up paying 600/-. However, the discount is not mentioned in the present bill and the amount is showing as 877/-.

I had called up customer care and spoken to 3 customer care agents who were not able to help me and all they could say that they would raise a complaint. A complaint had already been raised and i was promised a callback from competent authority within 3 days. However it didn't happen. And the customer care agents were unable to transfer my call to any available supervisor inspite of being on the phone for atleast an hour of which the majority was holding the line to get to speak to someone.

I have also emailed RcomNodal officer, Rcom Appellate authority , corporate care, netconnect guys but with no success. I would get a standard reply to my mails saying that the issue has been registered with a case id and would get a reply within 3 days. After waiting almost a month, i have finally gone ahead and disconnected my connection in frustration.

I have had a harrowing time with Reliance Netconnection and wouldn't like anyone else to undergo the same as it's downright frustrating and insulting also.

manis95
                          Dear Sir/mam
                          according to Number Changing facility 3 times in a first month i change my number on 26 August 2011 . means before 26 august it was [protected] but after changing Now it is [protected] .

but after changing i am not getting register its on my services in Reliance Website for paying and view Bill . when i trying to register it show the following Error Data entered does not exist, Please enter correct data.

So after this error i contact to Customer care on 198/*222 but they say that my document is not updated for this number [protected] so i contact many times to Reliance Mobile Store L Block Connaught Place New Delhi from where i change it But they say that info is Updated

So Please Do Needfull .which that i can register it in myservices

sagar kabra
                            reliance is a poor service . aaj pure 6 month ho chuke hai lekin company ki trf se koi reaspons hi nhi milta . to aese network se jude rhane ke kya mtlb .jb mn ho tb balanse kat liya jata hai . custmer care lgao to ni lgta hai 198 per bhi complaint kr chuka hu bol dete hai aapki complaint aage transefer ki ja rhi hai . ya line hold rkhiye ciniyer adhikari ke paas call transfer kiya ja rha hai or koi mtlb nhi niklta hai.
                            my name is a sagar kabra and iam live in narsinghgarh and my city pincode-465669. my mobil number -[protected]

poor service
                            sir , today i recharged 249 smart gsm, but my balance is only 100R.s, u know this is festive seasion offer to 249 recharged than i want 221 R.s , its not good sir this is chited by ril gsm to me. my no. is [protected] and voucher no[protected] and secret code is-915337 please judge me.

Reliance Smart GSM — service poor.

My father has got a smart number ([protected]). By mistake the sim has got blocked and asking for PUK. I am trying to get connect to customer care executives, but all the time during day it is shown that number busy, and when i try during night no customer care executives take up the call. So, kindly see this problem or I have to book a case against the company. Also please send me the PUK & the PIN at my number: [protected] as soon as possible.
                            poor network
                            from last one month i m trying to get gprs settings but still now i dont get this and your customer care executives are so lier and never been serious for their resposibilities now i get ur complaitn e mail address now see wat u can do now? my number is[protected]
                            i've myself had a very poor experience with reliance...thats why i switched over to the brand new tata docomo...they've got some amazing plans like the 1pasia/sec plan wher i can call anywhere in the country for just that much (1paisa/sec!!)...and also some amazing VAS like a free missed call alert, free voice mail service, etc..check out there website if you wld like more details (http://tatadocomo.com/connect.aspx)
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

slgabhi
                              I had a Reliance Smart mobile connection since last 3 years.
                              Recently a week before I switched (PORT) to Airtel connection, since then no call from reliance network come to my phone and the system says to the person dialing me that "please check the number you have dialed". But I can make call to any network including reliance network.

Isn`t it cheap if done intentionally by the reliance smart.

Please see if anything could be done

Abhishek Sharma
                              Mob. - [protected]
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

veejai

I am a customer of Reliance(CDMA) for more than 5 years. Last year I had activated the 1p sms pack for my number [protected] and it costs Rs. 19/- per month and it auto activates at the end of every month. Recently i didn't feel need to use the 1p sms service so i wanted to unsubscribe. So i sent the message for deactivation i.e, Dact Sms1p to 53739, 30 times but in vain. The reply that i got every time is as follows:-
                                "Dear Subscriber, your request could not be processed. Please try again later. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance." Despite this they have once again activated the 1p Sms pack again. I tried contacting the customer care but my attempts went in vain. So please kindly help me in this regard.

reddyss
                                  I lodged a complaint last week in this forum about unauthorized subscription of mallika bedroom tips. some body called from this number [protected] and sought apology for the inconvenience. She said that this mistake will never happen again.
                                  But the funny thing is malika tips are still seen my sms every day. I dont know what to do with this sort of funny guys. I will definitely take out some time to kill this menace of Reliance.This is totally unacceptable and intolerable any more

SSREDDY
                                  RIM :[protected]

Pooja Shrivastava

My Reliance broadband is not working from last 2 days, Inspite of several complaints no action has been taken by reliance technical team.

This is not the first time it happens every month that Internet and Phone not working. Last month also we complaint so many times and when we don’t get any response we asked them to remove the connection, afterwards I receive a call from the relationship team assuring that this will not happen again in future.

After all these issues they want full bill to be paid in time or else they want late fees. What about the inconvenience what we are facing, they never reduce the bill of the period when the services are not active.

Request you to Please take action against this. I am mentioning the complaint numbers of this as well as last months

Complaint Numbers

Amt 910
                                    Bill paid 6th Aug 2011

Call me on [protected].

Sanjeev Mittal
                                      sir, mere pass rel.prepaid punjab ka conection hai.jis per DND bhi activate hai. problume ye hai ki compeny mere no per baar 2 callertune service activate kar deti hai jo ki hum activate nahi karwaate and balance bhi kaat lati hai. custmercare me complaint karne per custmer representative naa to theek se baat karte hai and na hi kaata hua balance wapis dete hai and call bhi disconect kar dete hai. jise hume badi problume hoti hai aur rupees ki barbaadi alag se hoti hai. mera rel.mobil no is [protected] and caller tune activated dates are[protected] and 2nd is[protected]. please aap meri problume ka koi solution bataaye thanks

harashment
                                      sir
                                      reliance comenucation custmers ko force nahi kar sakti ki wo unki value added services jinki custmers ko koi jarurat nahi hai ke liye jabardasti pay kare ye to srasar compeny ki dadagiri hai. custmer sochta hai ki DND service activate hone ke baad unhe compney ki demo calls, massages and undemanded payable services se mukti mil jaaye gi lakin asa hota nahi hai. compeny custmers ko pareshaan karne me koi kaser baaki nahi rakhti. TRY ko is system pe koi na koi action jarur lena chahea thank you
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

Flipkart
                                        return request cancel whyy
                                        (20 minutes ago)
                                        SBI Credit Card Settlement
                                        Want to do settlement due to bad financial situation