Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

ads_india

Dont know if this complaint helps!Nevertheless thought of bringing it to someone's notice.
I just got a call from the Tees Hazari Court about my datacard connection!I had a datacard from Reliance which i never got a bill for in the 2 years that i had the connection.It was the same fight every month that i kept paying my outstanding amount even without a bill handy.This was happening for almost 2 years when i decided to close my account.I requested for Duplicate bills and paid the amount in full and final.
Maybe due to their lack of tracking systems of failure of their CRM systems-maybe their database was not updated and now they passed it to the court i suppose and i get calls to pay the amount they want me to without the bill and without using the services !

if you could please let me know the way out as i shudnt be paying for any amount without a bill and without using the services!

Aditi
+91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:12:35

dipakdvc
    sir mera mobile no.[protected] hai.realiance company se apne aap hello tunes activate kar diye aur 30 Rs. kat liye.uske baad 30/07/2011 ke night ko 23 Rs. balnce tha lakin subhah balance sirf 9 Rs. tha jab hum ne ek bhi call nahi kiya tha.uske baad hum ne 31/07/2011 ko 100 Rs.ka recharge kiya tab 30 Rs. balance deduct kar liya.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:11:51
    sir muje 2 month se problem ho rhi hai pele muje sms aata hai company se jisme likha hota hai ke your voice pack renevd or 2 days bad ki tarik so pls safficent balance to me 198 per bhi call kiya ke mere number [protected] hai or sms ke bare me btaya mgr unhone kha koi crbt or 1peisa sms ke aalava koi sevice activate nhi hai aapka balance nhi ktega or 2 din bad 27 rs kat liye fir 15-06-11 ko fir vhi sms aaya or mene 198 per btaya unhone vhi jwb diya jo pele diya tha mgr aaj 17-06-11 kko 5:40am per fir mera 27 rs ka balance kat liya gya ye glt hai muje company se mera balance vapis chahiye varna aesi service se to bdiya hai me idea ya airtel me chla jau me re gr per 12 13 member smart use krte hai me sbhi sim change kr dunga ydi company se muje koi response nhi diya gya to . my mobil number [protected] and my name sagar kabra.

me bhut si bar complaint kr chuka hu pr koi bhi solve nhi ho pati jbr jsti ka balance kata ja rha hai bicra aam aadmi preshan hai lekin company ko kya jb mn chaha balance kat liya n to abhi tk balance aaya hai n hi problem khtm hui hai mere mobil number hai [protected]. my name sagar kabra. city narsinghgarh pin-465669 aaj ak nai problem mobil pr 1 pesa me 1 sms vali service activate thi balance ki bhi kmi nhi fir bhi sms ke 50pesa kata ja rha hai or jo service voice pack mere numbre pr activate nhi hai uska bhi balance kata ja rha hai . apne clinto ko lutte ja rhi hai company............................................................................

YR DHINGRA
      I OBTAINED THIS CONNECTION ON 09 06 2011 IN THE NAME OF YOG RAJ DHINGRA & FURNISHED RESIDENCE PROOF, PAN CARD & PHOTO AND OPTED FOR TARRIF PLAN 'SILVER PLUS 750 UNLIMITD
      I RECEIVED FIRST BILL FOR THE PERIOD 09 06 2011 TO 26 06 2011 FOR RS.427.00 & OBSERVE FOLLOWING MISTAKES;

a} BILL IS IN THE NAME OF YOGRAJ SINGH INSTEAD OF YOGRAJ DHINGRA
      b} RENTAL HAS BEEN CHARGED @950.00 PM UNDER PLAN: NCPLUS SILVER12m200 AGAINST MY OPTED TARRIF PLAN SILVER PLUS 750PM.
      TWO TIMES COMPLAINT LODGED THRU INTERNET ON SEVICE PROVIDER CUTOMER CARE PORTAL & THIRD COMPLANT LODGED WITH THEIR LOCAL OFFICE IN SECTOR 14 MARKET , GURGAON FOR CORRECTION OF NAME & TARRIF BEFORE MAKING DUE PAYMENT. REGRETABLY NO ACTION Is TAKEN BY SERVICE PRIVIDER INSTEAD THEY HV BLOCKED THE SERVICE OF MY Card since 25.07.2011. FOR NO FAULT OF MINE I AM BEING MADE TO SUFFER BY BLOCKING SERVICES> RELIANCE NET WORK IS REQUUSTED TO CORRECT NAME & TARRIF TO ENABLE ME TO RELEASE PAYMENT & IMMEDTLY RESTORE THE SERVICES> THNX & EXPECT YOUR HELP TO GET IT SORTED>>>>>DHINGRA YR
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:11:38

Reliance Communications — new landline phone connection [Resolved]

gsrinivasarao
        Hi Sir,
        My name is G.Srinivasa Rao,running small travel business at KPHB colony, Hyderabad.
        Recently on date...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

soaringfalcon

I had purchased my Reliance Netconnect Broadband+Prepaid tariff Plan 16 days ago(12/7/11). It came with 10 GB data validity with first recharge of Rs 1250/-. However, as soon as I hit 5GB mark, service stopped!! Saying "Error: Invalid combination o[censored]ser name or/and password." I was like what the hell!!...Its just been 16 days and I paid handsomely to Reliance for entire month. Upon confirming from Customer Care guy, I was totally bowled over. He said: your card did not receive any recharge and hence has a validity of 100 MB only, which might have expired. It sounds ridiculous!!. I have already used 5GB dude. There must be some error...Just get real, these customer care guys say anything. Moreover dealer says there is no such plan of 5GB for first recharge. the only solution suggested to me was to recharge again with either of their monthly plans available, but get your current monthly validity expired before doing it. Dealer also seemed helpless. Technically speaking, I only used it for 15 days, since it got disconnected yesterday afternoon.

This is just not done. I want explanation!! and Please give me back my remaining validity period asap.

Reliance HSD: [protected]
        Mob: [protected]

Plan expires before Validity
        Plan expires before Validity
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:07

reliance 490 rs Prepaid card — Got only 15 days validity

To whomsoever it may concern.

It is to inform you that I recharged my no. [protected] (connection is in In the name Shashi Shanker Chaubey) with 490 STV on 16th Jan 2009. It was recharged successfully and I was using the card.

When I called customer care on 27th Feb 2009 to know my remaining talktime I discovered that the validity of the card was expiring on 3rd of Feb i.e. I was given only 15 days validity.At that time only I registered complain with the customer care complain no. 87156010.But I got the response that balance has been credited in my account but it was not the case.

Since that date I have lodged three more complaints which after every two days got resolved with no solution in my favour. The complain no. for rest of the complains are 87864728 dated 3nd Feb 88149580 dated 5th Feb and 88329936 dated 7th Feb.

please help me out...

Two Days passed and no one called since your last call. If the issue was escalated, it should have been resolved by now. I'm already at a loss of 5 days internet. I'll not tolerate any delay or cut in my validly period. I used your service for only 15 days (5GB). I want my remaining 5GB with full fifteen days validity from the day of resolution of this issue. Frankly speaking it should not take this much time for an issue as miniscule as this. I'm not able to access internet, for this very reason, in hopes that it will get resolved in couple of hours. Yet it has taken so long.

I want my internet urgently.
        Awaiting your positive response.

No response till date.

Mukesh
        Is anybody at reliance listening?

girisharuna
          [protected]@relianceada.com to me
          show details Jun 30

Dear Customer,
          Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care. We regret to inconvenience caused. This is with reference to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on your number [protected] regarding SMS issue issue. We understand that your issue has been addressed.
          Regards, Kanchan VishnoiCustomer Care
          Reliance Communications For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com.
          Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

For any queries about our products or services please dial *333 or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone and J&K customers can dial [protected]. My Services Now you can manage your account all by yourself. By logging on to My Services Services (http://myservices.relianceada.com) you canView your account information Recharge your account online View your transaction history Create / Track Service requestsSMS service commands list Just SMS <KEYWORD> to 55333 (toll free).Note: Keywords are not case sensitive. Name of serviceSMS Keyword
          Activate Missed Call AlertACT<Space>MCA

Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 04:50 PM
          Cc: [protected]@trai.gov.in ([protected]@trai.gov.in)
          Subject: Re: Re: RE : Reference to your mail

dear sir,
          after many time complaining to reliance customer care and reliance outlets they d'not respond and not solve my problem.
          my problem is not sending SMS

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:14 AM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.
          We regret to inconvenience caused.
          This is with reference to your e-mail regarding inability to send SMS issue. Kindly note that as per the confirmation received from our concerned department SMS services already provisioned, hence, we would request you to try sending SMS.

Kanchan VishnoiCustomer Care
          Reliance Communications
          For further details, you can visit our web-site www..rcom.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com.

Name of serviceSMS Keyword
          Locate us
          Check address of the nearest Reliance storeGALLERY<Space><PINCODE>

Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011 03:02 PM
          Subject: Re: RE : Reference to your mail

This is last time I am Mailing my Complaint if you don't solve my problem i am going to Consumer Court. Till date i am unable to sanding SMS. After many time Call to your customer care number *333 and 198 but no solution.

This is last warning

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This is with reference to your mail regarding SMS service issue.

Kindly note that your request for SMS service has been registered and request ID is[protected] & it will be resolved within 72 hours.

We value your association with Reliance.

Selvakumar.P
          Customer Care
          Reliance Communications

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

For any queries about our products or services please dial *333 or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone.

Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011 09:19 PM
          Subject: Re: Reference to your mail

Dear Sir

1. Facing problem with All Numbers/Particular number : All Numbers

2 MDN of the sender with STD code. (STD Code is not required for 93 Migrated customers)
          3 MDN of the receiver with STD code. (STD Code is not required for 93 Migrated customers)
          4 City of the sender. (Country in case of international message) - India
          5 City of the receiver.: Jodhpur
          6 Error Message on the sender’s handset. (Display message after sending SMS) - SMS Orgination Denied
          7 Make of the Handset of Reliance Mobile users - Yes
          8. Alt no (if available) : [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:08:48

Reliance Telecom — sms service

Please be informed that today at about 5.30p.m a topup of Rs51.being purchased by me against tele no [protected]
          to avail 400sms free for a period of 30 days and i have received confirmation via sms but company continues to deduct sms service fee which should not be
          I have applied for a Pre-Paid SIM Card in Hojai (Dist. Nagaon, Assam) on 13th Dec/08. They have delivered the SIM on 18th December/08 after several persuation. But they have not activated the SIM connection till 3.00 p.m. on 23.12.08. As an Govt. Employee, I felt harrased and decided not to take Reliance connections in future. My mobile No. is [protected].

relanice handset — mobile not sent sms

sir my handset are not sent sms to other number but i m change other reliance handset to sent sms and my handset are not properly work plz tell me problem
          no single proparly come 4-5 village

namit2010
            Dear CEO
            Anil dheeru bhai ambani group.

As you know I have already surrendered my connections, Please refer below mail for that.

I have paid Rs 557/- as settlement amount On 04/06/2010 from my credit card, reference no 74332740156015576934249 for the same.

after that i found regular monthly bill of 0.83/- which I never bother due to such a small amount.

from past 2 months I got a reliance bill stated that 388/- has to be paid.

Previous month when when I got the bill of amount 388/- I send one mail regarding that but I never found reply of that email.

I am really not able to understand how this amount has been generated without using any kind of reliance service from which I want to get rid earlier.

Please resolve the issue ASAP.

Please refer below mail for your reference.

Customer A/c Number :[protected]
            Bill Date :[protected]
            Bill No. :[protected]
            Billing Account No. : [protected]
            Number of Services : 0

-----Original Message-----
            From: namit gupta ([protected]@gmail.com)
            Date: Friday, April 30, 2010 02:19 PM
            To: Care Email ([protected]@relianceada.com)
            Subject: Re: RCOM Service Termination Letter

To: RCOMBB.[protected]@relianceada.com (RCOMBB.[protected]@relianceada.com)
            Cc: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
            Subject: Re: RCOM Service Termination Letter

Dear Representative,

with the mail referece no ADAG=[protected]I already bring u in notice that my internet is not working from 22 March to up till now.

previously i send one email regarding that and you guys are committed to revert back the amount in next bill generation. again you guys had applied all the charges.

I am not able to understand the problem.

please revert back the amount which is not applicable.

Namit

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM, <RCOMBB.[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
            Dear Customer,

We acknowledge receipt of your request for termination of the service. We apologise for not meeting your expectation this time for the services provided by us.

As requested, termination process is initiated for the subscriber ID[protected]. Kindly note the rental of your service will be stopped from 29/04/2010. Our representative will be visiting you for the collection of the equipment installed by RCOM at your premises for running the services. Please handover the equipment to him.

Kindly also note in the event of non return of this equipment, you will be charged 1500 in the final bill which will be sent to you after collection of this equipment. Any unbilled usage will also be charged in this bill towards full and final settlement.

The collection of the equipment may take 3-5 days depending on your availability.

You may contact us at[protected]toll free) or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com for any clarification.

Yours truly,

Reliance Customer Care
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:29:35
            j.[protected]@gmail.comDear Sir,

This is Sivakumar from chennai. I used [protected], [protected], [protected] in the name of JSK Associates. I closed the above no's n I cleared all outstanding and given Requisition letter also in Haddows Road Head Office at Feb/2011. I Just converted [protected] into prepaid. I also closed my office because of some lost.

Now, few months before i got a call from reliance telecaller, She said "Pls take other two mobile nos. But i said "it's not required, [protected] is more than enough. I cant pay bill for all nos, No Thanks. After that call next month onwards i'm getting bill for [protected] and [protected] in my office name. I got very shocked and sent mail to reliance and explained everything. But no response. After that i'm getting very very tension and irritation and i sent lot of mails to ur employees but no response. I sent one mail by scolding U(Mr. Anil Ambani). After that also no response. But i got reverse action, My reliance no [protected] is deactivated by your Great Reliance Employees.

I Respect you. Your father is great achiever. He is a Role model for me. You are his Great Son. You only can clear my problem. i will send what mails are whatever i sent to ur employees. Pls check my payment history Sir.

With Regards

J Sivakumar
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

sanjaysumantera
              I have ported my number in reliance network on 20th of July 2011. My number is [protected].I was told that I'll get 1GB data usage and one month Mobile TV free of Cost. I have received 1GB of Free data usage but Unable to download the Mobile TV Application.
              Every time when try to open the Download page it give page error- "An Error ha occurred while trying to browse the page.".
              The web page i am trying to open to get that mobile Application is: http://10.239.216.12:8080/APTV3.0_OTA while i have received through SMS from this number:- 55447. i have also tried to download the application through your website www.wap.rworld.co.in but the same error was displayed. For this i have called Customer care so many times but they have never helped me. I have also visited reliance Web World, Priya, Vasant Vihar but they told me to call Customer care.
              Your Customer is so worst that they even don't listen what i am saying to them and Disconnected my call so many times, one of them has told me that- "Supervisor yeha ghumte nahi rehte hain", when asked for the Supervisor. They have also logged a Compliant but never reverted back.. Earlier i at the time of MNP when i visited Reliance World, C-40 Community Centre, Basant Lok, Opposite Priya Cinema, Vasant Vihar, they told me there is no offer for the MNP user and it was strange that in Reliance World they Even don't know that what they are giving to the MNP user. I have also called Nodal Office but they transferred the call to Customer Service.
              Now my Question is Earlier i was using Vodafone services and TV application and there was no problem. I have ported in reliance to get the offer Rs1/3min which is over now. And now Even you have not helped me downloading a Simple Mobile TV Application and I have also seen the Worst Customer Service of yours. So Without giving any explanation Let me port out from Reliance to Vodafone again within a week as an Exception because you can't even handle a Customer which has came from a different Top class operator.
              I don't want to use your third class Customer service and your poor Service facility any more. Just allow me to change my operator, or let me know i will take all p[possible legal action but I'll not use your service if this problem will not get resolved within 24 hrs.
              I am highly frustrated because of your Service and Customer Service provided through Web World and 198/*333.

Sanjay Suman
              [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com

Poor and Frustrated Service
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:08:58

ujjwalhbti
                I have made investment in Reliance Mutual Fund SIP Folio No.[protected] Reliance Growth Fund and Reliance Small Cap Fund. Both of 100/- each. Against Reliance Growth The company is sending TWO ECS of Rs.1000/ each on 2nd of the every month, One is reflected in my Folio other one is without my consent they are regulary withdrawing through ECS from Nov 2010 and till date Rs. 9,000/- has been excess withdrawn. I have lodged complain through customer care vide Complain No.15299773 dt.22.06.2011 but till date no action has been taken.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-29 02:16:55
                Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2011

Thank you for expressing your concern. Would like to request you to pls write in to rmf.[protected]@relianceada.com with attention to Ms Khushbu Doshi, along with your folio number.

Once we get these details, will be able to reply in detail.

Reliance Mutual Fund

Birla Mutual Fund — ECS deduction without permission

The problem i am facing right now is that i never requested "Birla Mutual Fund" to present an ECS deduction into my ABN - AMRO account, but on every 15th of the month they are presenting the ECS, in my bank Account, and Bank always reject the request because they dont have any documents signed by me for that request. In against to that ABN - AMRO keep on deducting the ECS- return charges from my account of aroung 260 R/s.

I went to Birla office with this issue and they told they will investigate on the same, and assured me that this request will not be presented from the next month.

But again this has been presented into my account and i got the call for the same from my bank for the confirmation.

This is really haraasing me as i am going to birla office and abn - amro bank myself. Also calling from my cell to sort this issue, but i am not finding any response from birla office.

How can i file claim against birla Mutual fund house.

Robin Verma
                Mob: [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Reliance Netconnect Broadband + — No signal in Broadband+ mode [Resolved]

Rajan.ed
                  Helo, Iam using Reliance Netconnect Broadband + for last several months. I never had any problem with the connection but...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Broadband

kotwalrahul81
                  I was member of Reliance Mutula Fund family and was investing in SIP Plan since Sept-2007 under the account nos. [protected] for monthly installment of Rs. 1,000/- each. However, on my request for discontinuing from the above scheme, till date deduction is still contunuing. However, it has been noticed that even after clear cut instructions for discontinuation of above and after receipt of redemption money, deduction of monthly amount of Rs. 1,000/- from my Bank Account has continued. I request you to check up your records additional amount debited from my account be returned back to me. Kindly look in to matter and inform the further line of action for resolving the case.

With regards.

Arvind Kumar Kotwal
                  Agent code-ARN-0155
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-27 06:53:58
                  Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Jul 25, 2011
                  Dear Mr. Kotwal,

This is further with reference to your comments on Complaints complaints website.

We wish to inform you that till date we have not received your request for SIP cancellation under the folio number [protected].

We request you to provide us with the details such as date, place of submission, a copy of acknowledgment, to enable us investigate further.

We also observe that your contact details are not available in our records; hence, we request you to provide us with your Residence Number/Office Number/Mobile Number/email id, so that we can have the same updated for any future communication/Correspondence.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reliance Mutual Fund
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

ammuacs
                    I purchased 2 Reliance broadband netconnect card one in last year and 1 may this year 2011
                    all post paid plans.
                    in my first card high speed 3.1 mb upload /down load until 2 gb after that 144 kb speed but beginning 2 days i get 240 kb like that after that i got only 47 to 97 kbs in day and night.
                    then i purchased reliannce netconnect Broadband+ 5 GB Rs. 1099/-5 GB that also i got speed like that 45, 97, 144kbps like that. i made complaint to customer care and nodal officer reliance they couldn't also rectify. The told me they are in technical problem in your chennai city area it will be consider only after August 31 2011.

Where can made complaint to rectify my problem Can i contact honorable consumer court? How much can ask from reliance infocom. Like that corporate firm cheat like that regularly consumers?
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:36:36

yes they make accept
                    They consider only money not by good services to our nation

Reilance netconnect Broadband+ — Very very slowest speed in India Chennai Virugambakkam Saligramam

Never by any Reliance netconnect products like me in Chennai

Never by any Reliance products like me
                    Cheater send home by avoid thier all services

suryasanthosh
                      Hi Sir, this is Suryasanthosh from hyderabad. I reside in a flat, next to which is a Mobile tower (Owner: Reliance communications). Request you to please look into this issue and give the orders to uproot the mobile tower from our residential area which is causing a heavy radiation effect and would surely affect the health of Women and Children residing in our area.

My Address:
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:08:21

manuj.madaan
                        Relationship No. :[protected]
                        Reliance No. : [protected]
                        I purchased the Reliance 3G Data card in January 2011 from M/s Vriti Infocom (Reliance Communications authorized channel partner). While purchasing this data card & data plan this was very clearly confirmed by staff of M/s Vriti Infocom that roaming allover India is free with the plan I opted for. On activation I got a call from Reliance customer care wherein once again this was confirmed that roaming allover India is free with the plan I opted for.

For 1st month I used this data card locally(in Delhi/NCR) as well as in roaming (Nainital/Banglore). In my 1st month bill no roaming charges were levied. I paid that bill.

For 2nd month I used this data card locally(in Delhi/NCR) as well as in roaming (Punjab/Haryana). In my 2nd month bill also no roaming charges were levied. I paid that bill.

For 3rd month I used this data card locally(in Delhi/NCR) as well as in roaming (Kolkatta/Agartala). In my 3rd month bill roaming charges of Rs. 3,528.30 were levied. I took up this issue with Reliance customer care/Nodal Officer: Mr.Anuj Bahuguna/Appellate Authority Mr.Vineet V Jain, but nobody did bothered to respond to my mails in this regard. I didn't paid the bill for this month due to this issue.

Further the services to my number were withdrawn on 27-Mar-2011 without any intimation. Since then I was getting continuous calls from various Reliance staff members, I explained the issue to everyone but no resolution was given.

Suddenly on 12th July I got a call stating that "I am an Advocate calling from Tees Hazari Court. I am getting a summon issued on your name for the case filed against you by Reliance Communications. He also threatened me to pay the amount else be prepared to face the legal action". On 21st July I got a call stating that "I am calling from Police Station Tees Hazari, warrants are issued against you, we are intimating the Police Station of your location to arrest you"

This is pathetic....! These people understand that the user is illiterate & doesn't know anything about law. I am ready to pay the amount for my actual usage without roaming, but nobody from Reliance is interested in calling off for this settlement.

The March 2011 bill in which roaming charges are levied is enclosed.

Roaming Charges Levied on Data Card
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:08:08

Relaince Communciation — Levied charges for Free calls

We have taken 25 mobile under corporate plan (Plan 199 SOHO) on 19th December 2006 in name of Ganesh Tea Enterprises, Assam Tea co & Jayesh Traders. Numbers are from [protected] to [protected]. All 25 numbers were in C.U.G. But due to technical problem your ten numbers were not in C.U.G. So we have been charged for that no. which should be free.

According to us we have paid Rs 25000/- approx. extra to you. Please look in to the matter as your customer care & Web world are not giving proper reply to s. We are also enclosing the C.U.G conformation letter & the number which were not under C.U.G from the beginning.

Reliance — Without intimation withdraw Free calls.

I have taken reliance postpaid mobile of plan 440.In this plan,I have call free in 93--(RIM NO),90--(RGSM),95--(RGSM) and 98--(RTL) which is the number series of reliance.But 18 aug 2009 it will be withdraw the RTL number for free calling without any information.Regarding this i had complaint the customer care.Also customer care executive Haseena told me already i sent information regarding RTL number withdraw.But i cann't receive any information to reliance.
                        With this inconvenience my bill exceeded.how i can pay this amount?
                        customer care accept my compliant and she will be given number of compliant[protected] dated 21/08/09.
                        and now no information giving to me regarding my compliant.still i have to enquire about my compliant.I have call customer care 2 times after compliant but no any reaction giving to me.
                        If you really solve my problem and punishment regarding this careless, i'm very thankful to u.
                        And one thing after this my connection will not be disconnected..
                        If any quires plz call me @ [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com
                        Relince communication.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

kumail
                          a massage came on my mobile through video search serivce massages. I deactivate mVDO video search service as soon as i recharge my mobile balance is dedtucted. I complained many time to customer care but they are good for nothing, so i requested to u plz deactivate this service as early as possible.
                          thanks

Mohd. Kumail
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:07:34

ishtpal
                            my postpaid no [protected] has been terminating as i have given my documents again and submitted rs 350 as security fees.firstly i was not given reciept of my payment secondly my no is still not activated as i have completed my documents allready.talking to reliance office they are saying that my no is been alrady sold as in my previous complaint.i was satisfied that my no will be issued to me.on talking to mr vipin in reliance office shimla. he is talking rudely not giving me correct reason why no is not issued to me.as no is still not activated.so pls see my complaint its my permanent number its very necesssary for me. ishtpal singh mob [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:59:58
                            my postpaid connection no [protected] has been terminated after paying my bill.as i have not received my bill from last few months.how could i know that how much is amount due to pay.when i asked for my bill from reliance world situated on mall road they say that it will be sent on my email id which i have not received till now.i got notice from Mr Dinesh Bhanot advocate of reliance communication shimla.so i have my bill from cheque no 450418 dated 28/6/2011 bank name oriental bank of commerce amount rs 710.pls activate my no as soon as possible. ishtpal singh m/s paul general store stall no 58 lower bazar shimla .(mobile no [protected])

s g
                              Your employee Mr. Vijay Bhatia (Sachin Bhatia) Mob. no. [protected] has done a froud with me he was issued my mob no [protected] someone his relatives. This no. is using by me last five or six year. I dont know how he taken my port no & issued to another person & he also gave me some waring that he is in a top positions in reliance & he will send me bill arround 25000 or extra & i will no option to pay or surrender.
                              So, i kindly request to you please help me or take some neccessory action against Mr. Vijay Bhatia (Sachin Bhatia) R/O A-111 New Friends Colony New Delhi-110065

Thanks & Regds
                              Shakti Narayan
                              Mob. [protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:07:14
                              This has happened to me as well. But just for information. Mr Vijay Bhatia is a very nice and humble gentleman residing in New Friends Colony. I myself did all the investigation and came to know that these fraudsters are just taking Mr Bhatias name to commit this crime. He has no relationship with reliance telecom. They themselves have filed an FIR against reliance telecom. How can someone residing in NFC sell sim cards. Just think about it yourself. Just in case i[censored] have the number of the guys who sold u the sim card. Please give it to me, it will be easier to nail them. Please provide me the number.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Balaji Reddy
                                Hi I am balaji I am using the huawei Ec150 reliance broadband modem. Am getting the signal of high speed 1x only. I did not get the signal for netconnect+. I am using the broadband in tindivanam. The reliance dealers said the tower for netconnect+ was build in tindivanam. But i cant get the signal yet. My broadband is working at the speed of only 15kbps only. Am waiting for full speed of 3.1mbps. They said the tower work will finish in 15 to 20 days. But i want to know the correct date when the work will be finished. My contact number is [protected] and my broadband number is [protected]. please contact me to the given mobile number and say when the work will be finished and when i will get the signal. Waiting for a reply from customer care.
                                regards,
                                balaji.
                                hi i am balaji i am using huawei ec150 modem i am getting the speed of 15kbps only. i am using the broadband in tindivanam, tamilnadu. in tindivanam they have build a tower for reliance netconnect + but until this time i did not get the signal i think they have doing the work slowly so request them to speed up the work and tell me when the work will be finished.this is my humble request to customer care.
                                my modem no is [protected] and my contact no is [protected] . you can contact me anytime because i want to know when the work will finished.
                                regards, balaji.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Reliance Netconnect Hi - Speed 1x — plan change from postpaid to prepaid [Resolved]

kumaresh mandal
                                  I brought a Reliance Netconnect Hi-Speed 1X with unlimited Post Paid Plan of Rs. 699/- for which I had to pay Rs. 250/- (Rs....
                                  Complaint category Internet Services

vikas_grover33
                                  hello,
                                  my name is Rahul Grover and my mobile no. is [protected] and i port my number from Airtel to Reliance.
                                  but the problem is with my call rates that is not as company provided.
                                  so please solve my problem as fast as possible.

thanks,

Rahul Grover
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:02:55

Reliance — call rates problem

hello, my name is vikas grover and i am living in Sri Ganganagar district of Rajasthan state .
                                  i just port my number from Airtel to Reliance.
                                  The porting date of number is[protected].
                                  i got all the the schemes but i have problem with STD call rates.
                                  it is not be the company that provided.
                                  please solve this problem as possible as fast.

my mobile number is [protected]
                                  i just port my number from Airtel to Reliance.
                                  The porting date of number is[protected].
                                  i got all the the schemes but i have problem with STD call rates.
                                  it is not be the company that provided.
                                  please solve this problem as possible as fast.

hello,

My Name Is Vikas Grover. my mobile number is [protected]
                                  i port my number on[protected] from airtel to reliance. the problem is that the call rates of this number is not as the company provided. for this problem i also write a complain to company on[protected] and company realised me to solve the problem in next 3 days. but all is vain and i m still have the call rates problem. please solve this problem as fast as possible.

thanks

mobile- [protected]
                                  reliance has deducted rs 15 from my balance.i wanted to recharge my phone to have gprs of rs 51 for 15 days and customer care asked me to send a message M 51 to 51234...and instead of internet pack they activated my missed call alert service..and when i called them they did not responded to my complaint..this is not the first time i am facing the problem.earlier many times they deducted my balance for no reason..finally i decided to complain against reliance...

thank you...
                                  plz look forward to my complaint..
                                  my no is [protected]...plz solve my problem..
                                  hello
                                  my name is vikas grover and my mobile number is [protected]

i port my number on[protected] from airtel to reliance. but the problem is that the call rates is not as the company provided.

please solve my problem as fast as possible

mobile- [protected]