Reliance Digital

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

I bought a dell g3 3500 laptop with 512hdd which is barely enough for day to day life and i want to return the product as soon as i can. I will repurchase a different laptop with a better storage
Mar 19, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken 1Year extended warranty for my laptop while I bought it from Reliance digital.
    Actually My laptop was working fine before giving it to the repair..
    Laptop went to their team for service.
    In transportation, it was totally damaged and the original battery was replaced.
    The laptop came to me and it is not even switching on.
    Mar 19, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased LG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE from Reliance digital on January, 2021. After 2 months, tub shinging is gone and looking black. Regarding that issue, I contact Reliance digital and LG also. But no body gave me response and they said this is my issue and we can't do any help.I have all recording of all calls.
      I need to replace my washing machine. Hope you will help me.
      Mar 17, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The reliance digital wale chor hai ek bar item kharab hone ke bad bhi replace nahi karte

flipkart, amezon bahut acche hai
        Mar 17, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased LG Microwave MJ2886BWUM, Floral, Diet Fry, With Starter Kit from Reliance Digital Store - Logix Citi centre Noida.br...
          I purchased SAMSUNG 58Q60T at rel.digi.BHIMAVARAM on 6/3/2021, but I was sent failed product, event it replaced with failed...

Hi, I have brought a Samsung AC with 4 way swing feature while the actual product has a 2 way swing.
          This mis-selling of product cannot be compromised for. Please upgrade this model or initiate a refund.
          Mar 15, 2021

Sir/madam,
            i have booked a Samsung washing machine on 4 march 2021 at karnal(Haryana), Reliance digital showroom.and instant paid the amount 13400 aprox.at the store. On the same day i change the order to L.G. washing machine and paid the difference of 3200 rs again. but the product is not delivered to me till now.The staff there is only making excuses.I am so disappointed with this behaviour. Please help me about the concern.
            Krishan kumar
            [protected](m)
            Mar 12, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Samsung A51 from Reliance digital store (orion mall), Bangalore on 15th November... They told me that I will be getting a cash back of Rs.2000 if I purchase from HDFC Debit card within 90 days, hence I purchased it.
              But I have not received the cash back till date.

Please have a check on it n respond back to me ASAP
              Mar 12, 2021

Hi Reliance,

I have purchased Bosch washing machine on[protected] as per company norms installation is free however the Technician who has come for installation of the machine charged unnecessary amount like installation fee 200 and charged extra amount on hose pipe and said that the pipe provided by company is no use. The hose pipe sold by him to me has no price and no barcode, upon asking about MRP and barcode he is saying these are reliance products and it will not have MRP and barcode. Kindly request to take serious action against technician as he is creating negative opinion on Reliance. Even we from our community lost trust on Reliance.

Naresh,
                Mar 07, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to purchase dell laptop 3501 i5 11 generation with offer with bajaj finance at bokaro. But they removed offer and availed...

I am purchased Samsung washingmisssion
                  On one week back but you technicians are not attended to still and responded my cal the are neglet so we r re back to your product
                  Samsung washingmission
                  Mar 06, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a refrigerator at Reliance Digital Hyderabad and i am trying to get a duplicate copy of my purchase done on 5/11/2013. I don't remember the mobile number I have provided at the time of purchase. Visited the store as well a couple of times but no luck.
                    Mar 03, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought the product on Feb 19th at RD Punjagutta, Hyderabad unit. It was delivered by auto fellow on 20th morning. We fixed...
                      I ordered oppo watch from reliance digital online store and i am not satisfied with the product as the product is defective...
                      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is to bring to your notice an extremely painful experience that I am going through concerning...
                      Good evening sir/madam
                      I am an innocent citizen of india who has been cheated by the reliance digital and reliance...

I have bought washing machine from reliance digital Jodhpur on Nov 20 and due to festival session...
                      I Purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator 360L on 20/02/2021 From Reliance Digital Panipat Showroom. But when i got my Refrigerator...
                      I purchased an extended service warranty of Reliance Resq for my LG Nano cell TV in 2018(from reliance digital koramangala),...