Reliance Digital

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

Hello There,

This is regarding Kent Grand plus RO purifier which I purchased 6 months ago. There was an issue...

I ordered AC 20 days back, CC said due to lockdown we cant send, and now they are saying we cant refund as it is shipped where as there is no reason to get shipped as lock down is keep increasing day by say and tracking is not even mooving since 20 days.

Order No.:RDF11283152
May 21, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an iPhone on May 5th, 2021 which was to be declared on 8th may, 2021. However, even after registering a complaint...

I had taken a Jio Broadband connection at my home in Vikas Puri, New Delhi 7 months ago. They have given me a connection from a pole which uses a 90 m long cable. Since the cable is so long, the signal strength is VERY POOR & the Internet connection is LOST frequently, specially if any bird sits ion the cable.
    There is another Jio Broadband junction box just 10 meters from my house. I have made SEVERAL REQUESTS for shifting the connection to the nearby junction box but NO ONE CARES.
    Jio charges OVER Rs. 1, 000 per month & this is a SERIOUS DEFICIENCY in service. WILL SOMEONE LOOK INTO IT????

REKHA GURNANI ([protected])
    May 17, 2021

Hi Team,

I have raised @RelianceResQ Regarding Resq Service #[protected]. Their tech. Arindam didn't visit my flat and just based on a missed call didn't come to service my defective Aquaguard on ResQ warranty. He mentioned that they don't have the filters available, so he didn't show up. Now my machine has burnt out. There is no response from Reliance Digital and the technician is intentionally not coming. Please help.

Manjit
      May 16, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently i had purchased an HP laptop
        (15s-du1065TU) from Reliance Digital(Sevoke Road, 2nd mile, Siliguri-734001.Within...

I raised a repair request day before yesterday
        for my reconnect soundbar which is under warranty,

They have forcefully canceled my request from their end today, this is very bad.

Very poor service.

I feel cheated
        Reconnect soundbar - under warranty
        May 12, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I feel like stuck in between not even getting instant cancel and refund all money nor able to get the products deliver. br...

I brought two product from offline it should deliver on 31march but not its 11may not received till now.
          Worst service I have ever get in my life.
          May 11, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought Samsung a72 and home theater, when I book the product they told it will deliver as soon as cheque get cleared.

And it get clear on 31 March but they told they can't see clearance of cheque on their PC.

And rest is the story till now they are just making us fool.

Please help me...

And rest is the story till now they are just making us fool.

Please help me...

Promised to get deliver by 04may21, right now it is 10may21 - it's not done. Raised complaint multiple times still not resolved....

Ordered product on 30th April 21 and it was not available and i asked to cancel it. So i cancelled on the same day. And till now my order on website is showing confirmed status and i called customer care three to four times but they are unable to get my money refunded. So if any concern authority could help me. I will be grateful.
            Money is not refunded against cancellation of
            May 10, 2021
            I received call from Reliance's digital cs head and assured refund within 24hours. And I got my money back before I wake up next day.
            May 10, 2021

Order number:RDF11205399
              I ordered a laptop from Reliance digital on 4/5/2021. it was to be delivered in 3 hours but...
              I have orderd jbl 750btnc through relience digital online. Ordered on 30 april.they told it will be deliver product till 1...
              Dear Sir/madam,
              I have purchased carrier ac in the month of March and which got delivered in April and that too defective...

Order RDF11147816 payment as been credited to reliance account as per bank transaction but the order status shows payment unsuccessful
              Refund for my payment unsuccessful order
              Refund for my payment unsuccessful order
              May 04, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought a reconnect AC in reliance digital Navalur chennai on 24th may . But still as on date no one visited to install the AC . Its already been 10 days . There is no proper response from the dealer .
                May 03, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father had purchased a Sony 55 inch smart TV (KD-55X8500D) from Reliance Digital (Kottayam, Kerala) on[protected] and we...
                  I have made complaints from the 16/06/2020 previous year but still not getting serviced
                  Dear Customer, Thanks for...

I purchased a laptop from reliance digital in november / december 2020. At the time of purchase I asked the staff who was dealing with me about the refresh rate of the product which I was looking to buy. He told me that the refresh rate is 133hz.I asked him to show me where it is given and he told that he didn't know about that but he told that "don't worry sir it is 133hz only". I accepted it and bought the product.
                  Suddenly today I saw that the refresh rate is only 60hz. Why???
                  After spending above 90K for it I got 60hz of refresh rate. And this means I got cheated. I want the solution for this as soon as possible.
                  The laptop is still in it's best state, no scratch and nothing internal damage is there. I want to get the same laptop of high refresh rate.
                  This is not acceptable. I felt like I got cheated.
                  May 02, 2021

Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  This is normal. Indian sellers and employees are 90+% "anpadh" and know only how to sell by telling lies. Bunch of a**h**s, nothing else. Harassment knows no bound in India.