Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

Me jio retailer hu aur me jio conection bhi bahat sara deta tha lekin sim ke liye extra 10 rs per sim card office se charge karta hai aur online sim active karne ke subidha bhi abhi tak nahi kar diya hai office ke log meine bahat bar apna shop ka photo aur agrrement bheja par abhi tak koi response nahi mila mujhe.
Jul 18, 2021

Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint no : SR000015T9HT

Name of registered person : Pratiksha Arvind Soorada

Complaint :...
    I've recently ported my number to Jio. Once your current plan is about to get expire, they start sending you multiple texts...
    I've been using Jio Sim from the beginning but in last couple of month I've been notified that my Daily Data is exhausting...

My jio number [protected] is disconnected in lockdown due to port out from airtel to jio some outstanding amount of airtel, i have suffered from lockdown for activation my of jio.
    please do the needful.
    Somdutt Tripathi
    Cell no: [protected]
    Email: somdutt.[protected]@gmail.com
    Jul 13, 2021

Jio — Jio Fiber Installation [Resolved]

I have taken Jio fiber connection for 399 plan and paid amount of 2824.92/- on[protected]. And appointed inatallation date...

I requested new jio fiber connection and the Jio person arrived and explained the plans finally collected money as well. Just received the order number and he said installation will be done in 2 days but for the 15days I'm following up with them they don't even care for providing installation. He don't pickup my calls nowadays and he responding in messages that he will do installation today. Same response I received for past 10 days.
      Jul 10, 2021

While trying to recharge my Jiofibre account using Jio application on 9th Jul 2021, the transaction was showing as failed...

New install jio tower please request
        Jul 09, 2021

Internet speed very poor
          Jul 08, 2021

I bought jio postpaid on dec 2020 and changed into prepaid on March 2021. After 60 days didn't got my security deposit refund...

I am using JioFi dongle and facing issue with that. I don't know why suddenly it shows your 2GB data...
            Its been 2 week since my device got uninstall, but i didnt get my refund. i tried to contact to customer care but no response...

I had submitted a request to terminate my jiofiber connection on 23rd of June and after few days that is on 27th, I got an email stating that an appointment has been set up to picking the device and no one showed up nor did the agent called me, after 2 days I contacted jio care they rescheduled the pickup appointment and no one showed up again and this has been going on in a loop. They have rescheduled the appointing probably 6 times for now and I am not availing proper resolution from the email as well as call agent.

I have called up Jiocare and they are not helping instead they are repeatedly rescheduling the appointment purposely creating the new SR and closing the previous ones.

This is clear that they do not want to take action and refund the amount. I hope this message might do any difference
            Jul 05, 2021

This is to inform about jio service from past 5 days I'm trying to use my phone but I'm not getting I ported my sim from idea to jio because of nework slow, but it's worst then idea bad experience on this give me solution it's a digital we are in 21st century still network is not getting very pethatic service requesting you to look the matter in urgent and reply my mail my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
              Jul 05, 2021

It is not at all complaint it is just my fault. Actually I recharged 2 times for the wrong number of 151 and 149 plans to this number [protected] of order IDs CICAgOCsobveNG and CICAgOCs4dnBJQ respectively. Please if possible cancel the order and refund my money.
                Jul 05, 2021

Tax invoice for 9 CUG Mobiles of RRB office secunderabad bearing ACC NO[protected] is not received from February 2021
                  Jul 05, 2021

We have a plot in chandanagar shantinagar, Hyderbad Telengana and while we starting the construction we have observed that the jio fibre pole is erected in between the pathway of our plot and now the construction vehicles are facing problem to enter my plot for construction purpose.

I request to relocate the pole to corner or edge of the plot so that construction work can continue without flaw and in future i can use my parking without any interruption.

I have mailed JiO appealate team and from past 6 month they have not even called me back or replied to the mail

I request to solve the issue at the earliest delay in shifting will force us to approach law .

Naveen Kumar
                    Jul 05, 2021

Plz check the image for the same. And i still dont understand that being India biggest company and having dedicated appellate team still i have to approach the consumer help is really worse your company is in support side

Naveen

Sir
                      I am resident of khanjipeer, udaipur rajasthan.
                      And we are facing net speed problem since last five years.
                      Net speed in our area is 10kb or 20 kbps but we are recharging our mobile every month
                      So request you to install a signal box in our area.
                      Address: main road khanjipeer udaipur rajasthan
                      Jul 04, 2021

I have recharged wrong number . kindly revert my money

Date of incident - 04.07.2021