Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

JioFiber is not working
Sep 16, 2021

Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my jio for 98 rupees yesterday sep- 14 from another number. But it is not activated until now sep-15... I didnt get any messages from the network provider too
    Sep 15, 2021

I took new connection on 7th sep 2021 with 1500 rs and it never worked since installation, even after lot of requests and pain, service was not provided to me. Now I raised a request to close the connection which is not being addressed. I want the connection to be terminated as soon as possible and provide my refund.

service request id : SR000016NEU2
      connection no. : [protected]
      Sep 15, 2021

Today I recharge the jio mobile [protected] for Rs399 but it can't recharge .you deducted the amount Rs405. but not get conformation message for recharge.. kindly rectify the problem very soon..
        Sep 14, 2021

I got my jio fiber installed on 30-June-2021 and the internet speed was slow, so I decided to return the item. The return...
          I had recharged my JIO number for Rs 98 plan (1.5GB data/day) on 12th September 2021 via phonepe. Despite receiving the message...

Jio net speed bhut bhut slow chal rahi hai TRAI KI SPEED CHEK APPS SE BHI MENE KAI BAAR SPEED CHECK KARKE SUBMIT KIYA HAI CAMPANY PURA PESA TO 4G KA LE RAHI HAI LEKIN SPEED QYU 2G KI MIL RAHI
          Sep 13, 2021

I have booked jio fiber on 17th august but one of the sales person of jio fiber they told i will get connection in 15 days but still i didn't got it earlier engineer were saying there is no place in otb but now one of my neighbour moved some where else but now also they are saying that system is showing no available slot
            Sep 13, 2021

Dear sir
              Herewith attached documents for verification i have offered from below officials and take cash from me for...
              Jio is the most HORRIBLE company of India.

They even don't hesitate to lie on customer support talk. The technician...

Esteemed Sir, With due respect that we are the Residents of Mansarovar Garden, DELHI-110015. Our neighbour Mrs. Meenakshi Maggo, WEST DELHI-110015 has installed some MOBILE TOWER on their roof top. The said Building not only is situated in a densely populated residential area, But also there is doctor in front of the house. I suppose According to the Mcd Guidelines, no tower can be erected in residential areas . Also as we all know that it Causes very harmful effects on humans living nearby and on the guidelines of Hon’ble Delhi High Court Towers are not allowed at residential areas, It creates many diseases like Cancer, and also affected the infant old people and specially for pregnant women. It’s Radiation is very harmful for all. So please Sir will take appropriate action and remove it as early as possible. Thanking you - Yours truly. Residents Mansarover Garden, Near Rattan Dairy Delhi-15
              Sep 11, 2021

During the installation on 15th September 2020 the Jio team charged me 1500 rupees as a security deposit in accordance with...

Reliance Jio Infratel Pvt Ltd
                Conjumar. No. [protected]
                Dharti Hotal Sami. Dist. Patan
                16Hrs Trasform fall
                Sep 10, 2021

Hello my name is shiva I have installed jio fiber by paying it for 6 months for 30 mbps speed but speed was not sufficient...

Name : Muniyasamy P
                  employee code: [protected]
                  Jio center : I852 Ramanathapuram, madurai jc-01
                  I am proferly leaving my position as jio fiber engg by put my notice to jio. But till i am have salary due 01.08.2021 to 24.08.2021.last 24 days salary i am not get it.so do useful for me sir. lot of things i planed on this salary.so do to your delightful action
                  thanking you sir
                  by
                  muniyasamy p
                  contact no ; [protected]
                  Sep 09, 2021

I am from Jaipur. This complaint is for two employees of Reliance JIO - Jaipur Center.

They are Mr Jai Prakash...

I have been facing connectivity issues since 30th of august. I have raised a service ticket 6 times so far and your technical/engineer has never visited or even contacted me even once since 30th of August. I have contacted Jio more than 30 times in the last one week- both on chat and on call! I understand the pandemic situation and the least I expect is a 48 hour resolution but not at the cost of a lying engineer.
                    It’s been more than 216 hours!
                    For your information, below are the service tickets raised and closed without any resolution-

SR000016JW4E

SR000016IW3O

SR000016HUJR

SR000016HFQF

SR000016GOXA

SR000016G7Z8
                    Sep 08, 2021

I have opened my data on 6:02 am and after 2 minute i got the message of 50% usage then after 2 minute later I got 90% uasge...

We regret to inform that installation of your JioFiber connection with Order No.NO... is delayed due to Technical Reasons. Our team is working on the same, We will attempt to complete it in the next 5 days. Installation not done still now.
                      Sep 07, 2021

No one not respond can you please resolve my issue.

I am constantly facing network issue in my area and have made multiple complaints regarding the same, but not even single time have I received satisfactory answer. This is within the heart of the city and not some outskirts where network issue should happen. I am tired of having the network issue, I am unable to make single call without voice breaking, I am afraid if I do not get any satisfactory reply this time then I'll get the number ported to some other network.
                        Sep 06, 2021