Tata Indicom Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Tata Indicom related photos (69)

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Tata Indicom — DEACTIVATION OF LOST MOBILE

RAVI YADAV

I have been using a prepaid mobile connection OF TATA INDICOM for 2 YEARS . have lost my mobile ([protected]).
Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

ankit kumar
dear sir, this is ankit kumar, i have tata post paid conection no.[protected].at 11august i got message that my bill exceed over to my credit limit which is 750. then executive told me to deposite 200 rupees at 12 of august to take service intrupted. i deposited 200 at 12 of august my they made my std calls barred. at 12 of aug. i talked to there supervisor mr. jitener and he made my call cut twice. then there supervisor mr. gursevek told me to deposit 398 rupees to make service ok. at 10am on 14 th of aug. but by 4.30 pm my calls were debarred. then i called at nodal office and there i talked with mr.AJAY SANGWAN. he assured me that my calls will be unbarred within 1 hour but till now my calls are debarred.sir my business is totally base on telefone and due to there service faliour i suffered monetary as well as mentally peace lose . and when i asked compensasion mr, ajay sangwan told me that there are no compensasion. and when i told him to transfer my call to nodal officer then he denied to tarnsfer my call. i am suffered by there service and i demand RS.20000 as compensasion. sir please help me out.
thanque.ankit kumar

Mohan
    I have purchased the TATA Indicom plug to surf of Rs 4000 after that they send me bills some time Rs 600, Rs 900, Rs 2000 even i have not used it because i not works due to pirated XP. It runs only on original XP.

After fedup with the high bills and bad services i have decided to discontinue with TATA indicom service and i have told them same on phone.

After one year of this disconnection one day a phone call comes to me regrding the same said there is one case has been filed against you into Patiyala house court becaue you have not paid Rs 1255 bill to TATA indicom I was stunn at my work station after this call it was 3:30 PM i have left from my office at the same time and I have paid the bill same day after running here and there.

I respect TATA but from that day I have decided i will not use anything of TATA because they have looted my money.When i have dissconnected this service and inform your guys for the same via phone.

Divya dhankhar
      I bought a tata indicom post paid connection through a very eager sales executive (Mr Prabhakar) of Tata Indicom in pune.

The response at the time of purchasing the connection was fast since the employee had to collect payment. Since the day (10 july 08) i got the connection i have been running after the agent to get my phone activated but he is not bothered about it.

His boss, assistant manager-pune, Mr Hemant, also has the same attitude and puts the reponsibility on customer care with me stranded completely.

I have spoken to the customer care several times about my phone activation but its needless to describe their attitude.

Each day is wasted arguing with customer care, Mr prabhakar,
      Mr Hemant etc and they giving false promises. most of the time they dont pick up the phone. if they do, they argue. the work never gets done.

It has caused immense loss of security since i live alone without an active phone, mental harassment and loss of time and money in this affair.
      my tata post paid connection no is[protected]
      i want to receive my bill details of my no soon because my bill is more than i have called
      i m also facing similar problem with ph no [protected]. i m surprised why they so eager to collect money and not in activating connection. i recommend to all please dont go for tata indicom connection.
      I HAD A CALL FROM YOUR ESTABLISHMENT, THAT MY WALKY NO. NUMBER IS CHOSEN AS GOLDEN NO. ;SOME THING LIKE THAT; AND IN THAT CONTEXT A PERSON CAME FRON YOUR OFFICE MY PLACE ;AND EXPAINED THAT COMPANY IS OFFERING ME A MOBILE HAND SET;REGARDING THAT MATTER NECESSARY FOMALITY INCLUDING PAYMENTOF RS. 1950/=(1800/= BY CHAQUE, AND RS. 150/= CASH, RECIEPT OF WHICH IS YET TO COME) HAS BEEN DONE.
      IT HAS COME TO MY MIND THAT THIIS MOBILE I AM GETING IS OF NO USE TO ME; ALREADY I AM HAVING 4 MOBILES OF DIFFERANT SERVICE PROVIDERS;AS SUCH THIS IS TO INFROM YOU, TO CANCELE THE PRECESS OF ALLOTMENT OF THE SAME.ALSO DO NOT PRODUCE THE CHAQUE FOR ENCASHMENT AS IT IS BEING STOPED.CHARGES IF ANY MAY BE PROCURED FROM CASH I HAD GIVEN, IF NOT SUFFICIENT LET ME KNOW.
      THANKS
      PRAVIN KATARIA.

my name is pankaj rajpal from faridabad

sir i want new cunnection tata indicom

my choice number is [protected]. [protected]

sir mujhe yahi number chahie plz mujhe ye number de do aapka bahut ahsaan hoga

my contact number is [protected].

sir plz inform me.

sir maine ye number conform kar liya hai rajori garden delhi me available hai.

plz mujhe ye number dilwa do delhi me mahanga mil raha hai.
      dear sir,

my name is pankaj from faridabad
      sir i want new tata indicom cunnection
      sir my choice number is [protected], [protected]

my name is pankaj rajpal from faridabad

sir i want new cunnection tata indicom

my choice number is [protected]. [protected]

sir mujhe yahi number chahie plz mujhe ye number de do aapka bahut ahsaan hoga

my contact number is [protected].

sir plz inform me.

sir maine ye number conform kar liya hai rajori garden delhi me available hai.

plz mujhe ye number dilwa do delhi me mahanga mil raha hai.

sir i want this number [protected], [protected]

ya last me 0000 hone chahiye.

Sir plz mujhe inme se koi bhi number dilwa do. i thanksfull for you
      i want 786 no in the last so confirm me

M Ravi Kumar
        Every body,
        I opted for 384kbps line of tataindicom broadband connection prepaid in advance rental scheme.My daily usage is hardly 6 hours.and the timing is fixed that is 10.00 am to 4.00pm.after that my office will close and then no need for connection.

Now the problem comes here.from 11.30 to 4.00pm there will be no net and it comes after 4.00pm.then tell me what is the use of paying heavy amount for broadband.they cant even provide the network for 6 hours.I pity on tat people.

it is better for tata people to say that "we are incapable to provide network for atleast six hours.and we withdraw our concept of broadband".

then people may think other networks.

they are simply torturing/damaging/wasting/ what ever possible way they are spoiling the great tata name.

atleast the top management should consider the issue.

any how the mouth publicity is more powerful than media publicity and if once name is out from market its hard to get into the market.
        Dear Sir/ Mam,

I am Arvind N. Indalkar from Pune in Katraj, I am take connection of TATA board band in last 6 month, I face to same service Problem & slows speed in our area.
        Pls Can you disconnect my tata net connection,
        also i has been change the my Internet connection.

MY ID Is :- [protected]@vsnl.net
        I request to you pls disconnect my net connection.

Yours customber

Arvind N. Indalkar

Tata Indicom Internet Services — No disconnection even after request to disconnect

I have requested to disconnect and had made a complaint to disconnect my internet , however even after 6 months they are sending me the bills without disconnecting and their service calls are coming threatening that i have to pay the bills,
        Here is complint

From: "[protected]@tatatel.co.in" <[protected]@tatatel.co.in>
        To: [protected]@yahoo.com
        Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 12:25:32 PM
        Subject: Complaint Request Accepted

Dear Mr. ashok kulkarni,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We have received your complaint about your Tata Indicom number [protected].

Your complaint has been registered with our customer service team. The Reference No. is 202575.

You will be receiving a call from our customer representative, within 6 business hours, who shall attend to your complaint and provide a resolution at the earliest. It is our aim to provide you a satisfactory resolution as early as possible. We assure you the best service at all times and look forward to a warm and long-standing association with you. For any assistance please feel free to call us at our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number: [protected] (for Prepaid), [protected] (for Postpaid).

You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Ms. Suguna Shetty on[protected] in case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not satisfied with the resolution provided.

Thanks and Regards,
        Siva Mallik
        Customer Care MUMBAI
        Tata Teleservices (M) Limited
        Ph: 65102309

Tata Indicom — to know a mobile number

deepak
          from last few dates on my tata indicom mobile a number is coming [protected]. he dont talk with me.So I want to know his address...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (149)

RAVI MITTAL
          Dear Sirs,
          I am more than 6 years old customer of vsnl (not tata communications) and i am facing lots of problem with tata's connection on regular basis. Since last two months, i was able to do work not more than 10 days though i had paid for unlimited transfer. I am regularly registering the complaints with customer care, but in spite of their repeated assurance, problem is still there and after the non working of 15 days in july again internet is not working. Also i was not able to work whole of the june due to non functioning of internet.
          Now again i am not getting my connection in working order in spite of verbal assurance from customer care.
          I was not given any contact nos of their zonal heads, or other related officer to who i can covey my problem.
          Ravi Mittal
          EA-241, MAYA ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI-110064
          Ph: 25120261
          Why you are very silent???
          Till now Problem is not solved, tell me what should I do??????.
          Now I am using Relaience Land phone connection, who is going to pay for it, for your mistake??

I am suffering from last one week, I don't know what happened to you people?

Please take action immediately.
          Hassan

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:12 PM
          Subject: Fw: Accelator of On Line Speed- latest problem NOT WORKING AT ALL

Reference to the 30/03/2009 complaint,

One of your persons came on 01/04/09 and replaced modem (used) for the below problem and
          even then it is not solved. He said that he had never heard about ACCELERATOR ONLINESPEED and that someone else will come to solve
          the problem within an hour. But till now none has come to attend the problem

Once the modem is repaced, most of the time Power and LAN light is on, all other lights are off.
          I made so many complaints regarding this problem with complaint no. 9337288 on 01/04/09.but its useless.
          Daily I make complaint to the customer care but they are help less to do anything.

I have to use Reliance connection to access internet when your connection goes off. Now I am fed up with this problem.
          At least you appoint someone who knows something about it.

What should I do with this toy?
          Can you return my money back? when and how? I would like to get your response immediately.

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:01 PM
          Subject: Fw: Accelator of On Line Speed

Also see the attached copy, checked for your SPEED TEST Result with your online speed accelator.

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 7:56 PM

Once it is enbled the speed become 10 times
          slower or it become hanged internet
          So you must do something for it and let me know
          immediately please.
          I hope you will not be silent like others?

Best Regards
          [protected]@vsnl.net
          Why you are very silent???
          Till now Problem is not solved, tell me what should I do??????.

I am suffering from last one week, I don't know what happened to you people?

Please take action immediately.
          Hassan

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:12 PM
          Subject: Fw: Accelator of On Line Speed- latest problem NOT WORKING AT ALL

Reference to the 30/03/2009 complaint,

the problem within an hour. But till now none has come to attend the problem

At least you appoint someone who knows something about it.

What should I do with this toy?

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:01 PM

Once it is enbled the speed become 10 times
          slower or it become hanged internet
          So you must do something for it and let me know
          immediately please.
          I hope you will not be silent like others?

Best Regards
          [protected]@vsnl.net
          i am using this broadband connection for more than 3 years. i am facing lot of problems in this broadband there is no response from hyour local office. even after repeated complaints no one is picking up the phone for even complaints and services. suppose if this trend continues i dont have any option either to withdraw the service

chetankumar Patil
            I have moved to a new home last month and hence wanted to move my connection. But it was told to me that the area is not feasible and also they cannot refund my amount paid for the prepaid connection. Have complained to the nodal officer but all in vain. Have wrote to the appelate officer but every time he simply forwards the issue to the nodl officer.

This is cheating the customer as against the quality of service that the Tatas promise the customer

Tata Indicom Broadband Connection — Shifting of Connection

I am a 1year old customer of Tata Internet Broadband Internet services. I have applied to shift my connection from old to new location ie., from BhagyaNagar Colony Kukatpally to Sardar Patel Nagar (Adj.VasanthNagar) in July 2008 and i have renewed my connection in the same month.

I have submitted all my documents to the office (located at Roxona Towers, Begumpet). I spoke with TATAIndicom CustomerCare executives (Ph.[protected] for the above issue. I had interacted with the executives (Anusha, Naresh, Sandya, VijayKumar, Prakash, Omkareswari and many more)

I have sent mail to nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com & [protected]@tatacommunications.com, no response is received.

No update about my shifting of location / changing my connection from DSL to WiMAX.

I dont know how much time these people will take time to do above job. I lost my precious Time & Money.

If any one having any higher official details like phone / email, i will escalate to them.

Balram Chouhan
            Mobile:[protected]
            We Om Sai Industries is shifted at B-40, MIDC, Waluj Aurangabad (MAH), so please shift our broadband connection as above address
            a/c no[protected] broandband phone no[protected] and mob. no [protected]
            a/c no[protected] broandband phone no[protected] and mob. no [protected] mail addres is omsai.[protected]@gmail.com

Radhika Garg

My name is Radhika Garg. My telephone no. is [protected]. I have been using this number since past 6 months now. I have taken couple of plans on this number out of which one plan is 25 paise call on one STD number. Recently, I have changed the STD number under this scheme. From past 6 months, my bill have never exceed the amount from Rs.[protected]. This month Tata Indicom has barred the call services from my number saying that my current usage has exceeded the credit limit. They said it is more than Rs 3000 now, which is next to impossible for me. However, last week I talked to customer care executive and he agrees that there is fault in the bill and will be resumed back. The services would be back in place. Since then I have been getting periodic calls from customer care, they have been giving me different dates for the services being given back, but till date I have not got any solution. Please help me out on this.

Thanks and regards,
              Dear Ms. Radhika,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
              As discussed with you, your services are activated today morning. Also your complaint regarding the bill is under investigation and you will be reverted to, from one of our executives very soon.
              Thanks for looking into the matter. Now the problem is resolved.

thanks,

Thanks and regards,
              Radhika Garg
              sir my self vinod gupta frm delhi actually i am wholeseller in delhi of tata and relience and gsm .actually one month u have have listen that there is bundle offer in sasung super hero of 1000 min and 1200 min actually i want to inform to tata teleservices that there is person by the name of pritam mishra in new delhi his mobile no is [protected] he used to clonned the sim card of tata indicom and used to send the balance in market fr just 200 rs for 1200 min so i please to tata ya take proper action towards this person he also went to tihar jail in case of clonning last two year back.
              thankxxxx
              pritam mishra is my brother maa chudwane wale apni maa chuda rahe hai par pritam koi baat nahin tu mera bhai hai . vinod gupta
              vinod gupta apne ka name ki flaite ka number to de wo to tere jija ji bka hai maderchod
              gajander wali flaite me to mai baith gaya lakin tu madarchod rokat me baitha ga madar chod

note: ye masage kawal vinod gupta(guddu) ke liye hai

regard: (tumhara dusra jija ji)

Tata Indicom Broadband — Poor service tata broadband connection

B.KISHORE KUMAR
                Sir i am using tata indicom broadband connection past 5 month my login id [protected]@vsnl. Net
                Past 45 days i am...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (346)

Shijo Xavier
                Respected Sir / Madam,

I Purchased a Sim Card of Tata Indicom of Monile # [protected], from Urmi ENT, VIkas Paradise, Shop # 2 LBS Marg, Mulund W, Mumbai - 80,
                I did submitted my Pan Card and Passport Copy as my Identity and Residential Proof, also an Photo, but still my card is not activated, its almost 2 weeks now, I called the gallarey @ 67551515, and Talked with Tukaram (Associate) he spoked with me rudely...and now they are denying of having my Documents, I am Afraid that they will missuse my Confidential and important document.

I do trust in the consumer forum, please help me.

Jai Hind

Shijo Xavier
                Dear sir /madam,

The particular number ([protected]) USB modem is missed out one month back so we had deactivate the number but now we got the same.So kindly activate the same number we hope you will do the same
                my tata indivom no.[protected], account no.[protected]
                i want pls disconect my number.
                dear sir/madam

my name is dharmender.my stolen mobile will be founded but my sim card not activate, please activate my sim card.
                thanks!
                sim owner-dharmender
                add- h-55 shakupur delhi-110034
                iwantincoming&outgingdetails
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

TATA Indicom Prepaid Service — I WANT TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION FOR ABOUT OUR TWO NUMBER

Nitin Malik

I have 2 mobile connection & i have submit Our ID PROOF, But know i want 2 know these...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (63)

Neeraj Tyagi
                  As on 06 July 2008 my total outstanding balance (including my last bill and current outstanding) is 853 Rupees and the last date to deposit my last month bill is 22 July 2008. I have paid all my amount of 853 on 06 July 2008, but they are still not started my outgoing calls.

up to the last month i was using their facility of one TATA STD number at @25 paise call, but they was counting the bill with the rate of 2.65 rupees, thats why the credit limit exceeded and they blocked my outgoing on 04 July 2008, and the bill is generated on 05 July 2008, after bill generation my all amount becomes 853(after providing discount by TATA for the facility of @25), and i have paid all the bill but they are denied to start my service, saying that you have to deposit the 75 %of the bill of your credit limit. I was also paying all my last bill at due date and with the amount the bill was.

Please provide me better solution for this problem.

TATA Indicom Number : [protected]
                  Region : Delhi/NCR Region

My Contact Details are as follows
                  Phone : [protected] & [protected]
                  Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi

Thanks & Regards,
                  Neeraj Tyagi
                  i want to bloked this no
                  i want to give me details of mobile no [protected] this user name address
                  As on 16th March 2009 my total outgoing & incoming calls are not received. My name is Krishna Sen gupta, My phone no. is[protected].
                  Please provide me better solution for this problem

TATA Indicom — outgoing service blockage

I have a postpaid Tata Indicom connection. I have always paid its bill before the expiry of last date for the payment. As usually I was about to pay my bill on 24th Dec,09 but an executive called me on 23rd on Dec, 09 to send their person to collect the bill on 24th Dec. I had asked them that 24th is the last day assure me that u will send someone else I will pay it on my own and she assured me she will definitely send someone. But no one came and after some time my outgoing service was blocked. Now they say I will have pay the bill and fine of delay payment as well.How can they block my service without my fault and why should I pay the fine?
                  sir my number has been blocked that is [protected] and i have submitted all my documents.
                  kindly look forward to it si that i can continue the service or should think about the other connection.

TATA Indicom — Outgoing Blocked

From: Akhilesh
                  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 1:32 PM
                  To: cs helpdesk
                  Subject: Re: My Account Alert

Refer to My prepaid No: [protected]

In spite of submitting all requisite documents, Tata Indicom has put outgoing call on hold.

Reason from call centre - Yet to receive address proof details.

As stated many times through my trailing email, "On 7th July I have given my application/request to convert my post paid no [protected] to prepadi & submitted all relevant documents to Mr.Alok at your Tata Indicom Store - KPCT Mall B Wing Shop No.8 Fatimanagar, Pune - 411040"

Pl enquire & arrange to resume connection.

Akhilesh
                  M-[protected]
                  yesterday I logged the call against the mobile no-[protected] for block out going call in tataindicom customer care.But without any response they closed the call.they donot block my mobile outgoing call.I lost my sim and somebody missuse this sim.So,please block this sim

Dilip Jadhav
                    sir i was using walky ph no.6453975. Same has been transfer to my friend last year . I had paid all legel transfer charges(rs500) to you & handover the walky to to my friend But there is 10 days delay to transfer the phone from your side which bill generated to my account & which has informed to your head office near kamraj collage tuticorin.( Mr.Patchai contact no.[protected])But no proper responce from them. Moreover they send one legel notice to recover the bill.Please look the matter.
                    hi am baru ram i am calling from bawana delhi-39, actually i register my connection with form no. 0417351 with the price of 2020 ondate 12-12-06 so my complaient is that i dont recieve my connection and dont get my money back.
                    so i requested u please take a action for this and quickly
                    my no. is 27756220
                    please call me

Tata Indicom Walky — Does Detailed Bill shows messages?

I really want to know if the detailed bill/phone details of my TATA INDICOM WALKY will also contain the whole messages sent through it? Or it will just show the number of messages sent? Will it also show to which number the messages were sent?
                    Please Reply...

Thanking You..

Your's Faithfully.
                    Please Reply...

Thanking you...

Your's Faithfully.
                    give information prize of tata indicom walky talky wireless phone
                    Dear sir

My name is anand my ph[protected] i request the 3 months detail bill. send the my mail id mahaviz.[protected]@gmail.com

M. Vijay Krishna

My name is vijay using tata indicom walky with number[protected]Nalgonda - Andhra Pradesh) (on behalf of my father name M. Veera Bhadra Rao) from almost three yrs and paying more than 3000/- plus every month, which i am using it for offical purpose as I am able to move walky from one place to other place in my work station.

But i am very sorry to say that the tata indicom response is the worst response i have ever seen when compare with other services as i am having 3 airtel, 2 idea and 1 hutch connection for my managers.

Person by name Bhaskar who is incharge for nalgonda branch is the culprit and till now i haven't seen him giving proper guidence and response, and he redirects all the things to one person by name nagesware rao who is in hyderabad and that fellow interm redirects to customer care number 121 which will never work.

The two main problems are

1. Recently we have exchanged the new walky piece with older one since it is almost in worst stage. It is not working from Day after we got the new piece and its almost not getting recharge from the day one and asked to exchange with new one on the third itself, from then its almost week days now, that stupid bhaskar is not giving a proper response and he interm giving us suggestion to make a call to customer care.

2. Almost it's three years now, but till now we are not getting the bill amount to our house, every time we have to go to walky shop and get the bill details and if we ask bhaskar for this, he again asking us to call to customer care.

and make sure this will not happen again.

Please if your are not in a position to handle this crisis, sell it to other vendor who are capable of solving the problems of customers immediately.

Tata Indicom Walky — not able get proper response

hi sir
                      i being the old customer am not know satisfied with ur service provided. i had been making complaint since last 20 days regarding not being able to get incoming calls to ur customer care. being though assuring me for the best possible arrangement to sort out my problem but not yet any solution till today had been.
                      either make a solution for the poor services provided,or give me method of disconnecting my walky.
                      on the other as it was ur unability to sort the problem and on my side being facing lots problem.being i sincere customer i am not going to whole duration bill till the day it has been solve,from the very first day the coplaint i had made.

Bharat Bhushan
                      Phone No.[protected]
                      Sir, At the time of introduction of the Tata Walkie, I have paid Rs.3000.00 and took a connection at Cochin, kerala. for last one year I am searching for the Service centre of Tata Walkie at Ernakulam/Cochin. I have got a telephone number during the last exhibitiobn at Cochin, where your stall was available.I was told tha can contact One Mr. Dinesh(I am not sure about the name )on telephone [protected] who will do the needful.(My set is out of order now) I had been calling him and he used to promise that he will come and check up the set. Till now, I have called him including today the 23rd Oct 08, but except that he repeats his words "that I will come in the evening and check up" never anyone attended my complaint so far. When I have called him today, he said that he is out of station and he surely will inform the personnel concerned to attend my complaints on emergency basis. So far no joy. Could you kindly mail me the full address and telephone number of your Customer Service centre, if one is there at Cochin? I have recently taken a re-charge card for Rs. 1000/- and since the phone is out of order cannot make use of the card. Please consider my case as "Urgent" and instruct the concerned personnel to attend my complaints. My telephone number is[protected]...Thank you
                      are u mad it is a royalty to every customer to be the customer of TATA
                      does the KING answers Slaves that TATA
                      RATAN TATA may talk to u but the beauties in the customer will ask u
                      1.y u dont know the trouble before u use it
                      2.u must study abt before u buy the product
                      3.y u buy this
                      4.v r the boss
                      5.use it r throw it
                      6.just pay ur bill
                      7.v want to ...

in INDIA no one can asks questions just be a slave by buying a product. i[censored] want to escape just write to grievances cell supported by the central govt vigilance department

Tata Indicom Broadband — Poor service

Vikram Sharma
                        I took a Tata Indicom WL-Broadband Combo Plan in May 2007, but decided to terminate the connection after only about 4-5 months...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (32)

TATA Indicom Prepaid — mms details

ashish das gupta
                        dear sir/medam

i have received one mms in my mobile number [protected]
                        please sent mobile number in my...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

VIJAY YADAV
                        I have an tata indicom postpaid phone. Purchase date 10 oct 2006.My plan details as under

Home 2 mobile 349plan
                        5local tata numbers are free
                        120 ruppes free talk vlue
                        free internet at 10pm to 6am

ON 3RD jAN 2008 I CAN CHANGE MY PLAN TO 125 RENTAL PLAN FOR TWO MONTHS. ON 3RD MARCH 08 I BACK TO MY PREVIOUS PLAN 349 RENTAL, NOW COMPANY SAID THERE U COULD NOT USE FREE INTERNET AT NIGHT AS MENTIONED ON MY PREVIOUS PLANS.COMPANY SAID YOU MIGRATE FROM PLAN AND AFTER TWO MONTHS U ACTIVATE AGAIN THIS PLAN SO U COULD NOT USE FREE INTERNET.SIR I KNOW U NOT UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM SO I[censored] TALK ME ON THIS PROBLEM PERSONALLY IAM THANKFUL TO YOU. MY NUMBER IS [protected]
                        this number does not bill this month m-[protected]

Samsung — Tata Indicom Postpaid Services

I have a tata indicom post paid connection. My usage of mobile connection was exceeded beyond my credit limit. Now they stopped both my incomming and outgoing. To stop outgoing seems reasonable but to stop incomming is not a good thing for any customer. When I requested to customer care of tata indicom they just asked me to pay my unbilled amount to activate all my services.what is this hell!!!
                        I am really fed up of this service provider.
                        I have lost lot many important calls on my mobile just due to this behaviour. Who will be responsible for this.
                        Kindly take neccessary action to make them correct.

Thanks in advance
                        Reagards
                        Zubair Ahmed
                        Received a sub bill in my mobile ([protected]) was Rs.119.00 and on today it is raised on Rs.694.00 and with continued some little bit phone calls. From my point of view it is errotically mistake. Please verify the same.
                        i, m rajeev and i have tata indicom sim[protected] im recharge my sim for internet porpose they give 5gb after this im recharge same on[protected] and rechare[protected] and using internet now im contineusly check my account regularly[protected] they show your account balance -8000above but i have more 500mb they cheat with me they said to me u use your sim in other device but im using in samsung corby.what can i do?my phone no. is [protected].

Tata Indicom — Blank Calls from Tata Indicom Number

Gyan
                          I am getting a call daily from number 66448100. It"s a local bangalore Tata Indicom number. On receiving the call i hear...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (60)

TATA Indicom Walky — Excess bills

pavan
                          Hi all,

I had unfortunately subscribed for tata indicom walky+mobile in Jan 2008 by paying 2000 for a stupid...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Recently Discussed