Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8005)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — Request for changing billing address

Godwin joyson
Dear Sir/Madam

This is godwin, we are providing Airtel postpaid sim for the workers in our concern.There...
Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — MMS

jjjkrish
I have not activated any MMS subscription. Automatically activated and every day Rs.2 deducting from my account. Help me how...
Complaint comments  Comments  (251)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

jsent89
24.02.2010 , i have changed my network for my mobile number([protected]). after that, customer care from airtel called me, then gave the offer (airtel to airtel 1paise/6 secs & airtel to others 1paise/2 secs& 6000 sms free/month & std 50 paise/min). and then cancell the port. till to date not give the complete offer to me.
Sir My No Is [protected] Airtel Prepaid, I call Custumer Care198, Your Staff Say Kindally Recharge 43 Rs & U get A 1 Piasa Calling. But It Not Activated.
I again Call Him & he Say Kindally Recharge 32 Rs & u Gety A 1Paisa Calling In Loacal & std
Wht Its Solution Kindally Say Me.

subhash agarwal
    As all we know that airtel telecom service is best in the telecom industry. so i have change my reliance mobile number to airtel but now i am facing the problem related to incoming calls i have facing loss related to my business because most of my work is done through mobile phones. Please solve my problem as soon as possible otherwise i have to change my no. again to some other network.

Thank You.

Airtel — not Getting UPC code

I am Jitendra Singh From Orissa using the airtel mobile Number [protected] since last 4years...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

surbhi sharma
      hi,
      i am a user of airtel internet connection. my connection was debarred from airtel for 2 months and they are asking me to pay for that two months,which they didn't provided me services. i did complain them many times for that but they always had the same answer,"maim, that is your mistake."
      my airtel account number is 15644335. they are not having any kind of my complaining data and they have wrong data related to my internet.they are misleading me to provide informations.

Airtel Broadband Connection — Bill Payment

I am trying to pay my Airtel Landline/Broadband bill online but unable to do so as the payment option are not getting accessed since last ten days.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

atulg9
        Dear's

I am holder of DTH connection with customer ID [protected], I had purchased this Airtel DTH connection in Dec' 2008 for which I had tried to get it activated and had run every piller to post, The package come with three month free subscribtion which I was not able to utilize as customer care service engineer could not able to help me to get the connection activated. I had even Launched a complaint and service engineer did visit at my residence but could not able to start the service. I have the activation voucher and the Customer relationship form to supoort.
        I did approched Airtel to get DTH re- activated in July'10, I have 15
        e-mails and Phone calls to nodel officer to support my complaint..
        Still after three years I am still trying to get the connection re-activated for which I have been informed by the customer care that Customer ID [protected] has expired and I have to purchase a new DTH connection along with the BOX. this is impossible to digest, if I have the BOX and the Dish we only need to activate the SIM card for the re-activation. I have visited even your Dealer for which I got the same response.

why do I need to Purchase a new connection i.e. Dish & the setup Box which I already have with me. Your records still have my customer ID and I can't it understand why it cannot be re-activated.

I just want to make a point if I would have provided better service earlier I would have not reached this position.

Hope to get your response,

Atul Gulati
        S/O Rajender Gulati
        Mobile no. [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

KSLNR
          Hi Airtel customer care,
          1) I got an SMS from AD-54321 saying "Thanks for downloading java game, and you are charged 30/-", and then onwards I'm getting SMS also with cricket updates.
          What I wonder is, I never sent any sms or link to activate this service. THese sms are charged also.

Please deactivate this at the earliest.

2) I got one more SMS saying "Thanks for downloading hangama gclub.., and you are charged 99/-". I do know what this is and why this has got activated for me. Also there was nothing related got downloaded to my mobile either.

Please resolve this problem.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

vijaykumar588
            Dear Appellate Officer,
            Bharti Airtel Limited,

Why the hell this is happening again & againto my cell number [protected]on 12th March 2011 i received a SMS from AD-54321 saying" thanks for downloading 3D contr Terrorism from Airtel. you have been charged Rs.99. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/.ea" my concern is who asked to download, (If i have downloaded where is that loaded content) why airtel is looting the customer this way i tried immediately customer care after receiving this mail but not able to reach them then why there is 24/7 customer care is it only for the name sake. The customer care response was unsatisfactory when I contacted them today. . I AM DISGUSTED WITH THE WAY YOU GUYS HAVE STARTED FOOLING YOUR CUSTOMERS U GUYS SHOULD PULL UP YOUR SOCKS, THERE R WAY TOO MANY SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO ARE VYING FOR OUR ATTENTION. AND IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE VERY SOON YOU WILL LOSE A CHUNK OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. i don't want your satisfactory reply i need my balance
            Kindly take measure to repay the amount IMMEDIATELY

Vijaykumar

Call me on [protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: [protected]@airtel.in [[protected]@airtel.in]
            Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 2:56 PM
            To: Aquila-Estate
            Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL. [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Mr.Vijay Kumar,

We regret the delay in responding to your mail.

With reference to your previous e-mail regarding the balance deduction
            without concern for your Airtel mobile number [protected].

Thank you for your mail to Airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We also tried to get in touch with you on your mobile number [protected], but
            with little success.

To address your concern regarding the balance deduction without your concern we have registered your complain, kindly quote the unique service request number[protected]
            our team will be contacting you on or before 09/03/11 18:00 to update on the same.

In future too, please feel free to speak to our call center executive on 121 regarding any query/request and on 198 for any complaint, you can also email us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

You can get in touch with the Nodal Officer with your earlier request or complaint number if it s still unresolved.

You may send an email at Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in or you may call at +91 [protected] from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday. The Nodal officer will provide a resolution to your complaint in 10 working days.

If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Nodal officer you may send an email at appellate.[protected]@airtel.in or you may call at + 91 [protected] from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Warm Regards,

Shilpa S
            Appellate Officer
            Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
            Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.
            https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=64A4E22C55B6D63E[protected]E4FBCDE2265A4EE167C94F618799CFF 1 5 4 5&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
            To: [protected]@airtel.in
            Cc:
            Sent: 18/02/2011 10:25:50
            Subject: RE: Acknowledgement Mail.

Waiting for your reply

From:[protected]@airtel.in [mailto:[protected]@airtel.in]
            Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:59 AM
            To: [protected]@tatahousing.com
            Subject: Acknowledgement Mail.

Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us. We have already received a similar email from you
            earlier.

We are currently resolving your query and would revert to you within in 24
            Hours.

Warm Regards
            Airtel Customer Service

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

[protected]-Original Message[protected]------
            Subject: FW: LOOTING THE CUSTOMERS [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
            Date: 15/02/2011 08:50:51 AM
            From: [protected]@tatahousing.com
            To: [protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;appellate.[protected]@airtel.in
            Message body:
            Hai Mr. Behera Rotshna,

Why its repeating to me if you refer to our earlier trailing mails you will
            come to know, however yesterday too the same thing happened with out knowing me
            Rs. 95/- has been deducted from my account instead I have recharged for Rs.
            34/-at 7:18pm and the trans ID is [protected], & your customer care executive by
            name Naveen has no answer in this regard I was suppose to call my Head office
            Mumbai but no balance it was not possible instead I had to look for alternative
            hence kindly look into the matter and refund the deducted amount immediately

Vijaykumar

Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 4:43 PM
            To: '[protected]@airtel.in'
            Cc: '[protected]@airtelindia.com.'
            Subject: RE: LOOTING THE CUSTOMERS [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Thanks for your early response.

But however I left that Rs. 34 recharge but every 2min 30ps is getting
            deducted from my main balance kindly check the same ASAP.

Vijay

From:[protected]@airtel.in[mailto:[protected]@airtel.in]
            Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 3:22 PM
            To: [protected]@tatahousing.com
            Subject: Re: LOOTING THE CUSTOMERS [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

With reference to your e-mail dated 29/01/2011 regarding the balance deduction
            without concern for your Airtel mobile number [protected].

We also tried to get in touch with you on your mobile number [protected], but
            with little success.

As per your request we have investigated and we regret to inform you that the
            charges are made towards the downloading the Java games and also browsing the
            Internet service.

On receipt of your concern, we reviewed your bill dated 22/1/2011 and have
            verified the charges of Rs.34 levied in your bill. There appears to be no
            overcharging in your account. We would like to assure you that we have deployed
            a state of the art billing system which ensures that your bill is always error
            free.

In future too, please feel free to speak to our call center executive on 121
            regarding any query/request and on 198 for any complaint, you can also email us
            at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

You can get in touch with the Nodal Officer with your earlier request or
            complaint number if it s still unresolved.

[protected] from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday. The Nodal officer will
            provide a resolution to your complaint in 10 working days.

If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Nodal officer you may send
            an email at appellate.[protected]@airtel.inor you may call at + 91 [protected] from 9:30
            AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Warm Regards,

Behera Rotshna
            Nodal Officer
            Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click
            on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
            Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
            and paste the URL in your web browser.
            9EE52C6E9AFB 6 77496E92D6C96FE A 2 3 4 5 0 3 C E7696FF&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information
            related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
            To: [protected]@airtel.in
            Cc:
            Sent: 29/01/2011 09:54:31
            Subject: Looting the customers

I am a consumer of Airtel prepaid mobile service (mobile no. [protected]).
            Airtel is deducting balance of my mobile without my knowledge. I complained
            about this on customer care services and refund of my money (complaint code
            CMOUC[protected] ) .they insisted me of action but still I do not got my money
            .And even still with out calling I¿m deducted 30ps every 2min even now.

And i also recharged for Rs.34 on 27th Jan 2011 for Mobileoffice usage but the
            balance is not credited and also if I use the internet the amount is directly
            deducted from my main balance

Why is Airtel looting customers without their knowledge? Hoping for action.

G.Vijaykumar

EMO,

AquilaHeights

PH: [protected]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
            intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
            If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
            assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel
            Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
            defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
            intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
            If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
            assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel
            Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
            defects.
            Ltd.
            This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Disclaimer: The Information contained and transmitted by this E-mail along with attachments, if any, may contain privileged, proprietary, and confidential material and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are further notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. The opinion expressed in this mail are those of the sender, and not necessarily reflect those of Tata Housing Development Company Ltd.

Airtel prepaid mobile — Unsatisfactory cust. service

My mobile no.[protected]
            I requested GPRS by SMS "MO" to 121.Igot SMS reply"Dear customer your Samsung SGH-N500 does'nt support automatic configuration of services.Pl.call 121 for more details, but 121cust.care excut. became incommunicable after 5 pm.My prob may not be described in 150 characters sms.
            Presently I am using my using the SIM in Nokia 3110 C, hence my settings for GPRS & MMS kindly be sent immediately.
            Bimalkishore, Gurhatta, PATNA
            I'm Vivekanandan and my Airtel prepaid no is [protected]. Each and every week / month airtel is deducting 10 rupees from the balance for availing the Airtel radio mirchi. Really I didn't give any input for enabling this service and I tried so many times to customer care through 121, I was waiting for a long time to connect customer care executive, after that call was disconnected automatically, but they are deducting the amount properly. i'm wondering without getting any confirmation how airtel is enabled this service for me.
            Dear Airtel,

I'm a customer of airtel having prepaid mobile no.[protected] at present. I' m with you for more than 8years and I was migrated to postpaid for almost 5years and again switched over to prepaid during that time they asked me to give the photo and address proof and it was submitted at jayanagar 3rd block airtel office. After a year my outgoing calls are barred and I've been told by your customer care that photo and address proof to be submitted to the nearest airtel office and I said already submitted but they say if you submit the document we will activate otherwise no. Again I have submitted a set of documents and expressed my experince your airtel office at ViJayanagar and they said it will never happens again. Now from last one week again they deactivated my mobile and by contacting your customer care person Mr.Vinod regarding this, he replied other people are asking your detail so we barred your out going calls. what is this nonsense reason been given to a customer? Also he argues that would you like to give your details to anybody?
            We are having the mobile facilities for emergencies, safety, business etc., If you disconnect with out an information or message who is responsible for the losses occured during that period? Also the reply from your customer care representitives is like we are their service people. I dont understand you will give ad's to join airtel but this is the service customers recieving from airtel. I hope after reading the above a customer will get a good response and airtel will do the needful.
            regards,
            K.Narasimhamurthy
            my name is deepak, my contact number [protected]. iam using this service from last 10 years, but till now i have not got any better plan to use the service, even now also iam using airtel connection only, because of network, i[censored] provide me better option and better plan in airtel i will continue, otherwise i suppose to go for another service provider.Get back Me ASAP

manas biswas

Myself MANAS KR. BISWAS.I was a customer of vodafone from last five year. but now I have ported to Airtel on 09Feb 2011 and my no.([protected]) activated on 14th Feb 2011.I submitted my document properly on that date.my porting request no. is VV176732.But my connection has stoped from 04 Mar2011. Now I am in Haldia(W.B).Again I submitted my document to nearest Airtel Relationship Centre. But still now I have in problem.I can't help from Airtel customar care and nearest Airtel Relationship Centre.my email id is (m.[protected]@gmail.com).

AirTel — documentation

i am using a pre-paid airtel mobile connnection from july 2007. but my name has not been updated to the sim which i am using. now the sim has been invalid from feb 2009. i want to replace the sim for new onw . but the executive are not changing it. i have submitted document 4 times but till now my problem has not been solved.

Airtel — Documentation problem

One of the biggest blunders of my life is changing from BSNL to Airtel.
              Based on the healthy talk around about Airtel offering a better customer service. I decided to go for Airtel one month back. I took a sim ( new connection ) from Airtel outlets and activated it after provide all the required documents.
              Today, the incoming and outgoing are blocked due to documentation problems. I resubmitted my documents thrice, no use at all. Finally my sim shows even shows an sim-registration error.

Pathetic service from Airtel help line also, no one wants to answer the questions. They keep talking the same bull s***, sir documentation has rejected nothing can be done its according to TRAI. I don’t know where ‘TRAI’ is coming from, when I submit my documents more than 3 times at Airtel customer care.

Shame on Airtel for offering such a pathetic service. Guys.. if you keep doing this I am sure you will have to close your company someday.

My sincere recommendations from people who want to switch ‘PLEASE don’t shift at all’, at-least to ‘AIRTEL’. My number was [protected]. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Airtel — Call Divert

preetpal
                - I recently got an Airtel no. and when wanted to divert my calls to a landline no. i got a message "not allowed"....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

lalitsharma03
                R/Sir/Madam,
                I am the consumer of AIRTEL company of prepaid mobile number [protected].On 10 th of Feb 2011 I used the Aitel Servises to check my HDFC BANK BALANCE through N-gpay for 4 minutes,after that I had not got any balance service massage.Around 10 am when I started dailling a call then I found that I had no balance,my Rs 292 has deducted.Then I called the coustmer care and they provide me request refrence no CBDCC[protected] with maximum time limit till 14 th 2011.When I called on 14 th Feb,then coustmer care told me that system is not working,I again called but I got the same exuse every time.Then on 18 th Feb 2011 I again called and coustmer care provided me request no CBDOV[protected].I again called for the resolution and provided with refrence no CBDAL[protected] on 28 th 2011.In between my coustmer care services are barred.During this all time I have not got any call from AIRTEL company.
                Then I applied for mobile portbility on 4 th March 2011,and got 1st call from AIRTEL company and told to solve the problem very soon but still I have not got any call.

LALIT SHARMA

[protected]@yahoo.com

Airtelbharti — detail

Dear sir /mam
                Send my monthly bill and detail on my e-mail address
                thakur.[protected]@yahoo
                Land line before one week to dead
                And wifi rang not proper come here plz do fast action
                Thanx regards
                Shweta
                My land line again and again dead
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

rahul33095
                  Dear Sir ,

My Name is Rahul and i recieved a missed call from [protected] at 11 am on 12th March 2011after that i call on the missed call no he told that he is talking on behalf of Airtel and said my airtel number won the prize from airtel service provider and gave me the another mumbai no for Prize claim the no is [protected] - when i called on the number the person anme Aakash Verma Picked the calls and said me that he is in mumbai Airtel head office and told me to give the personal details .....i denied to give the details .

Why the malpractised is going on on the name of Airtel Service Provider ,

When i asked the person Aakash Verma to Give the concerned person , he denied to tell anything .

Please take a serious action for the concerned person and let me on my mail id
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Rahul
                  #[protected]

Airtel — Nokia N8 free 2 GB Internet

jdonprowl
                    Dear Sir / Madam

This is to inform you about the problem I am facing with an offer of Nokie N8. There is an...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

harsh vardhan shrivastava
                    I am getting everyday love tips by sms without activating the service. Airtel is deducting amount from my balance.I want to stop this and want my money back.my mobile no. is [protected]
                    Sir, I'm frequently recieving the message, "Thanks for using (Yahoo Zone Subscription services on Airtel WAP...", from 64611010 and charged me 10 rs every week. I did not even subscribe, let alone use the said service.I tried to call the customer service but there's only the computer going on and on about the hello tunes service.

So please unsubscribe the service or I shall be forced to quit using your services. My number is [protected]. Thank you.
                    immediately cancel or unsubscribe stardust_pack, subscription
                    my no is [protected]
                    servic joke automatic active 12:33
                    and
                    rat ko 12:28 first sms aata hai 55382
                    (dear subscriber, your request will be actioned in 24 hours
                    thank u for using airtel live services) sme wapas reapet hota rat ko 12:29 pe
                    phi 12:41 pe third sms aata hai your subscription for joke has been deactive

mene mera handset change kar liya sab kuch kar liya leki airtel mera number wapas lena chahti hai
                    me ab claim karna chahta hu mujhe rat ko 1 baje sms aate kon service active karta hai aur kon use deactive karta kisi ko bhi malooom ho to pls mujhe mail kare mene complain bahut kar li ab me kanooni karwahi karna chata hu pls send your sudg- [protected]@yahoo.com

dear sir.
                    i never activeted airtel matrimony service on my no. and and am charging 1 rs. par day this is unwanted service for me.. so plz deactivte this service from my no. my no. is [protected]
                    Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay Chugh
                    Airtel Customer Service Team
                    They have a habit of giving unwanted services on the prepaid connections. They installed Cricket updates, bajjans without confirmation from our end.
                    I called their service centre and complained against it all the three times. Then they take 3 days to deactivate thus making money and mockery o[censored]s.

I would like to know how to go about this as in comparison the amount lost is very small, but many people may lose money when they do not notice it.
                    My contact No. is [protected]

Airtel — Disconnect unwanted service

Every day Rs.1:50 is deducted from my Airtel mobile account. Please disconnect this service from my mobile.

My mobile number is [protected]

Savithri
                    I am using airtel sim from 6 years and from last 3 months large amount of balance is being deducted from my airtel prepaid numbers [protected]. As per the CC information Easy Search service got activated in those numbers but i haven't got any message regarding the service. Even after requesting CC people to deactivate the service nothing happened. CC agents failed to deactivate the service and 198, 121 options are disabled to my numbers. Still the amount is being deducted. Please deactivate the service as soon as possible...

pravraes
                      My Airtel Mobile Number is [protected]

I called on 6th March 2011 on 121 to activate 3G on my phone and just in few minutes I got message saying 3G has been activated and soon after that I received another message saying Requested Service Settings cant be download on phone, call 12118 for manual settings. I called and the person was unable to provide with any help and raised a Service Request No 36216080 saying somebody will call or I will get message by 9th March 2011 09:30:00

I waited till 9th March 2011 till 18:00 but nobody called; and till 9th March 3G was still not activated; again I called and I was told that Service Request No 36216080 has been closed and the person again raised a new Service Request 36278034 and told some configuration for my Iphone which I did accordingly.

On 10th March Finally I get a Message : 3G is activated. Soon after that I saw 3G icon on my Iphone and then after 2-3 Hours it just got disappeared. The browsing speed was around 0.5 Mb wheareas I was told that I would getting anywhere between 7.2Mbps to 21 Mbps, and while 3G icon was there the signal strength went to just 1 BAR. Since 10th March I cant see any 3G icon; Its running on my normal Iphone Internet Plan. I called up again on 11th March 2011 and told all the issues to customer care ; All the guy could do was, He raised a Service Request 36326626 and saying the Team will get back to me by 18th March 2011 13:30.

Does take 15-20 days to activate 3G or to resolve problems related to activation of 3G?

It is hard to believe that AirTel does not seem know the solution to fix my problem. I have decided to wait till End of March 2011 and if the issue is not addressed, I will move on with other 3G providers.

Praveen Raisinghani
                      +91-[protected]

kailash chandra sahu

My mobile number is [protected] and it belonging to ORISSA state. On
                        Friday[protected] time around 11:50 AM automatically one service named
                        airtel tadaka activated in my mobile number [protected]. When I called
                        customer care they are unnecessary arguing with me stating that u have
                        activated through internet this service where as I have not at all
                        activated that said service in internet. If fact I don't have internet
                        service pack activated in my mobile.

Afterward I disabled that airtel tadaka service by sending a message
                        and again they activated one service named hello tune automatically
                        and made my balance negative. Now they blocked me to contact them. How
                        can u block to contact customer care? Is it legal? What a useless and
                        harassment situation they are creating. In the name of service what
                        these people are not doing fraud?

Please don't cheat the peoples. First appoint proper customer care
                        person and give good service. No company can survive by this type of
                        cheating work. Might be some of your customer care executive or you are
                        office people activating some service for their benefit and harassment
                        facing by we people. Try to find out what is going on in your company.
                        This is not me who is facing this problem, a huge number of peoples
                        are facing the said problem but previously I was not believing this
                        but when it happened with me I understand. I m requesting u please stop
                        this type of cheating to innocent people.

Can any body do something on this my matter please do some necessary
                        action as soon as possible. These people always doing this type of
                        useless things. Please stop these types of cheating.

Thanks You

KAILASH CHANDRA SAHU
                        CHIKARADA, GANJAM (ORISSA)
                        PIN CODE: - 761008
                        please considered this complain imidiatly
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

VINOD RAJ SHARMA
                          My prepaid mobile no. is [protected]. Yesterday a sum of rupees 15/- has been deducted from my account stating that i have made an ISD call whereas i have never used ISD. Most of the times Airtel deduct money from my account for the services which I never asked for / used. The company is cheating its customers. Moreover customer care number of Airtel does not respond.
                          I have several spoke to your customer care executive. There is no response from any person. My problem is international calls are made from my mobile without my knowledge. On 08.03.11 I recharged for Rs.222/-. On 09.03.11 somebody made an international call from my mobile No.[protected] and a sum of Rs.210/- was deducted from my balance. I am really surprised that without my knowledge how can anyone make an international call. I had requested your executive to bar all my international calls. But he did not do so.

Please I once again request you to bar all the international calls from my mobile immediately.

Name : M. Raja Shekar,

Tushar Patel
                            Dear Team,

I had purchased 32" Sony Bravia LCD before one week and after contacting several time to customer care on phone you people are not able to install Digital TV at my home (Junagadh, Pin 362001). Every time I had been diverted to different process to contact the dealer of Airtel Digital TV and asked for the installation.I had also tried for that and got replied that they do not have stock of HD TV. very ironic !!!

I have experienced very poor service from AirTel and it seems lack of networking and alignment in technical as well as sales team from Airtel Digital TV even before it yet to be installed. Eye sores for team Airtel way to go friends...........

Tushar Patel
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                              (20 minutes ago)
                              Star-Clicks.com
                              fake company
                              (31 minutes ago)
                              Religare Health Insurance
                              claim rejection
                              (33 minutes ago)
                              Brothers Footprint
                              Took our money and blocked us
                              (34 minutes ago)
                              Shine.com
                              They did not refund my amount