Sub: Monoplistic act of Bharti Airtel Limited
against obile no. [protected]
To all consumer affair authority/ Press Print Media / Electronic media,
1. My Airtel
no was [protected] which was earlier in the name of Mr. Samir Kumar, my relative. I have asked Airtel
to transfer the no. in my ame and during transfer whatever dues was their was cleared and transfer fee was taken by airtel
. It was transfered in my name.
2. Every thing was fine till may 08 but during that time Mr. Samir kumar taken a new connection and he was asked to deposit Rs. 1485/- against bill due for my no. [protected].
3. he thought their some due he had given cheque fr Rs. 1485/-. and it was cleared by Airtel
4. When I came to delhi he told me about this payment. i called Airtel
to clarify this payment which was not reflecting in my account of airtel
which I checked through internet.
5. From Customer care of Airtel
told me that they have never asked for this payment and they have never received this payment.
6. I have given them prof of amount cleaed frm the bank.
7. I have cleared all their bills in time deducting this disputed amount.
8. They asked me to get the banks manager signature and stamp on the statement. I did the same and sent through mail as pdf Then they told me that they have not received. I sent them several time and also through fax.
9. Over phone they said they have received but through email they always told me that they have not received the proof.
10 All of a sudden they have disconnected my mobile no. [protected].
11. When I complained they told me that I must pay Rs. 1485/- then only they will start. I clearly told them that the amount is already paid and proof was sent but they never accepted receipt of the proof. I sent the mail with pdf attachment many times and I have the proof that all mail received by them as per their auto response system but after that they kept their mouth shut and never talked regarding this payment.
12. Now they have sent bill. My phone disconnection without ant notice resulted in great loss to me.
13. Even airtel
has fixed credit limit for me is Rs. 4500 but they have disconnected my no. for disputed amount of Rs. 1485/-
14. This monoplistic nature must be punished heavily so as these service provider should not play with the customer. They know that this no. is being utilised fr more than 3 years, customer will do as per their wish. Please look so as they get proper punishment for this act.
15. I complained to Ministry of Consumer affair. and sent a copy to Airtel
16. next day I received mail from airtel
saying that the disputed amount has been reflected in my account. So having no fault from my side I had to suffer a lot, wasted lots of time and Money. BUT Airtel
have no regreat.
17. I paid all their rest amount as I had asked them to close this connection.And braught the balance to zero
18. Now I asked them to convert this no. to pre paid.
19. They are sending unnecessary mails from then onward that you have to do this and that, some day some one taled to me(Mr. Jaiswal) of Airtel
and he was kind enough to listen my pain and he promised me that he will send some one to me to get some sign and then he will convert my no. to pre -paid lifetime.
20. It was more than 10 days no one has come to my office. and every time I receive monotonus mail from 121 of airtel
. They do not understand or read the mail, just answer useless.
21. Lastly one mail came that said that their person will come and take Rs. 40 in cash to get sign. I agreed on it.
22. Next day one mail came and language was different saying that person will go to collect your outstanding etc and also take Rs. 40/-
23. I wrote a mail saying that their no outstanding?????
24. They replied their is 60 Paisa unbilled amount ??
25. When during their forcly disconnection it was asked to disconnect this no. permanently and the final bill raised that time was paid in full how this 60 paisa story came ???
THIS IS JUST A GUNDAGIRDI OF A SERVICE PROVIDER AND MUST BE PUNISHED PHYSICALY AS WELL AS COMMERCIALY.
I am still o loop of conversion?? I do not know what to do.