[Resolved]  Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel A Unit Of Itdc Government Of India Undertaking — E TICKET TATKAL CANCELLATION

On 2/12/09 At around 07.00pm I booked ticket to Mysore to Chennai in Chennai Express for 03/12/09 on Tatkal Quota through OxiRail online rail reservation facility, Due to sudden illness of my wife I decided to cancell the ticket,so I cancelled the ticket on the same day(02/12/09) after an hour.

The cancellation was succeessfull but I have not received any refunds,in the refund column the amount is showing 0, I am totally shocked I called various information desks of Railways they all saying that Tatkal ticket cancellation should be done with in 24 hours of train departure, the tickets which are cancelled beyond that period will not receive even a single paise, In my case I am very sure I had cancelled my ticket with in stipulated period, If not also before the cancellation was accepted I should receive a information statiing that I will not get any refunds If I cancell the ticket now.

I kindly request you to thoroughly investigate this matter and help me in getting the refunds.

My PNR No [protected]