Delhivery

Haryana
India - 122002

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai

Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

Package was supposed to be delivered on 14 oct but still didn't received. I have asked for shipment center address but no response
Oct 19, 2021

Hey
    My name is Arshi I live in Jhansi (UP) I ordered a product from Meesho and the product was delivered by your delivery...
    They were supposed to deliver my product on 17th October 2021 which I placed on 10th October 2021. The product Is stuck in...
    I am the founder of Microchipz Solution, it's an IT Peripheral company wherein we have to ship out or bring products from...

I have placed an order on 12th October 2021. It is being delivered by Delhivery. From the 14th of October, I cannot track the status of the product and they are not reachable by any means. I have mailed them but to no use. Please provide resolution to this. The tracking id is[protected].

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The executive named DANISH came to pickup my order because I denied the pickup earlier to another executive for his misbehaviour with me .
      Despite of such grave complaint this executive danish also mistreated me and talked in the most rude way possible. Told me how I am bothering him and everyone and threatened me about the pickup.
      Kindly look into this behaviour of your executives now or otherwise I’ll have to take other legal help now.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir i am receiving daily message for delivery of my cheque book but from 5th of october the same is not getting delivered. No person had visited us to deliver but we are getting messages of returned. This was happened thrice. Please get this check and deliver the same on priority. I feel a very poor service of your courier.

My AWB NO Is[protected]

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Shipment with AWB No:[protected] has been booked from Pune to Calicut Kerala, via Maruti courier (Mr. Rahul Davanghe [protected])...

Wrong parcel was picked up by Delhivery's delivery executive on behalf of Bata on August18, 2021. Instead of picking up the Bata parcel the executive took another parcel which was supposed to be returned to Amazon without verification which was later realised. I consider this as very irresponsible behaviour from a well reputed company like Delhivery and its delivery agents.

I expect the parcel which was incorrectly picked up to be returned back to me.

Had also raised a complaint for the same with Bata bearing complaint number: 95204, where even Bata doesn't seem to have provided any solution.

The Bata package AWB is[protected], and was picked up by Delhivery agent [protected].

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My goods have not arrived yet. Since then lying in bhagalpur. Its been more days than expected otherwise I strictly action...
            My RBL card was on the way to deliver and the delivery person took back and behaved rudely and threatened me that he will...

Maine 1 iphone 12pro max purchase kiya tha
            Wo duplicate copy nikla
            Contact karne pr koi response nhi mila aapke office gya seller ki details lene to mana kr diya nhi de skta kafi time se mahino ho gye hai aur pta nhi kr paye
            To aise me aapki company badnam hogi aise fraud logo ke sath agriment kyu kiya hai
            Mujhe uski details chahiye company uttar pradesh ke kanpur district ki hai jo ki fake address par hai to
            Mujhe uski bank details se address aur nam chahiye
            Please help me awb number[protected]
            Company code green 0042083 hai
            My contact number [protected]
            Mujhe sirf paise chahiye 15.500 ka product hai jo abhi bhi seal pack hai
            Plz help me

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi, please drop an email to customer.[protected]@delhivery.com with the AWB. Thanks
              Sir/Mam My order id no.[protected] is not delivered. Your courier boy didn't call me but he made a update that consignee...

Tracking ID[protected]
              Mobile NO. - [protected]
              They delivery of the product is due for many days.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order was supposed to be delivered on 14th October, 2021 and it is 17th October and still has not reached the destination yet and now it is showing cancelled or refused I have not recieved a single call.

I can't contact Delhivery since they don't even have a support number.

I have to bear a huge loss because of this unethical work they're doing. Delhivery must be Should be shut down ASAP

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I ordered a Sweatshirt from PeterEngland.com and it was to be delivered on 10th October till 8 PM but on 10th October at 7:59PM...
                  Delhivery generally don't pick up parcels and they update regularly shipment is not ready. This happens 2-3 times in a week....

4 of my parcels are stuck in the hub near to home for past 4 days. There was not even a notification from Dehlivery. I had raised query for past 3-4 days in their website, which was not even answered. They don’t even have a toll free number to contact them

Tracking ID of Parcels are

The parcels are in an average transit period of 17-20 days. One of the poorest service providers in Courier. I repeatedly tell people don’t send couriers via delhivery. People are fooled by their sugarcoated words.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delivery could not be attempted[protected]
                    Previous delhivery courier deliver to same address

on 18 Sep, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have ordered some electronic goods from Vedant computers on 6th of Oct 2021 Master Order ID # 157782 They shipped the product...