Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 2, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2059

Order no: ODA[protected]YGNIE00 purchase date: 6/9/2014 receied date: 10/9/2014 by BlueDart courire 1) I had ordered motorola G -2 from flipkart and now the phone is heating up. we had called customer care on 17/9/2014 and she said the technicial will call you within 24 hours but there is no respond yet. today (18/9/2014) i called customercare but she told our server is down. I request please change my mobile handset as sson as possible. My Mobile no: [protected] and mail id: [protected]@yahoo.com 2) As per advertisiement in Times Of India i had talked with customer care regaring the 6 points that has been mentioned in the paper she told she will mail me full information about that but taht also not received to me yet 3) and please mail me the hard copy of bill also as they were not given us the hard copy of the bill

I have bought my cell phone in first week of June and undoubtedly it is a good cell phone but the problem is that the charger provided with it is not working properly and even earphones and aux port is not working . please do the needfull as the have no other charger to chager my cell phone better and faster . i hope this helps me in a week...

Hi I have purchased a ASUS mobile on 11 September, 2014 3:36 PM, and it got delivered on 13th September and the battery was dead so it was not switching on so I after some hour it got full charged n got switched on. And after that I realised the microphone is not working properly . That means when I am making a call from that mobile the next person is not able to hear my voice, he only hearing some cracking sound. so immediately I called to the customer care of flipkart and inform them and the guy initiated my complain and gave me one case-id of[protected] and asked me till 16th September i should get a call from flipkart concern dept . But I did not get any call from them till 16th, then i called them on 16th, they told sorry for inconvenient and you should get a call by end of the day. But i didnt get any call from them.And i clicked on the retrurn option or button on 16th, still I didn't get any call from flipkart. then i waited till 18th of september and i called them by 3 o clock and one person (named jessica)picked up that call and she tried to convince me to wait for end of the day n she was raising that issue to concern dept. And she gave me one case-id[protected] and she told me to wait till 7pm, because i asked end of the day means till what time i should wait. And again after some minutes i thought i should ask them any different way is there to make it possible to solve my issue. so i made a call to them again. And this time one guy called shakib picked the call he again told me to wait for end of the day then i asked him tell me the end of the time then he told 9 pm. then i asked her jessica told me 7pm is the last then he told it was a mistake from her end 9pm is the right time.then he told he also escalated it to senior dept so i asked give the new case id then he gave me the case id which one given by Jessica, then i told him i[censored] updated the issue it must create a new case-id but he told no for same issue id remain same and even it was not created by jessica it was created on 16th, on that day i have only called them and asked for why i didnt get any call . then i asked him jessica told me to hold for minute n she only generated this case id, then he told sorry it was again her mistake.then i found something fishy so i asked him to give the phone to his superior staff. then he asked me to wait n hold for one minute. and i waited for some more minutes even n suddenly call got disconnected. Then i felt like looser n again i called that no this time vinod named person picked the call n he told me he only can raise the issue and i have to wait till end of the day. so i asked about that case-id[protected] when it generated he told it generated on today i.e 18th not on 16th as per shakib, and that also by jessica. So in this dynamic way the flipkart customer care people are playing with customer. They can spell untrue information but customer cannot angry.the customer has to speak in a formal way.
    I also got faulty Asus phone. Did you get refund? My number is [protected]. Let me know yours.

My Micromax GC666 (Flipkart order no. OD[protected]) was delivered to me on 26th Aug. As the phone was not even powering-up, I called the number provided on the receipt I received with the phone. The person told me that its possible to have 1-2 such pieces out of 1000 & needs replacement. Next day, on 27Aug14, I registered my complaint (tkt no.[protected] & I was told that within 2 days the problem will be resolved. I called on 29th as there are no update by then, & a new complaint no. 22369926 was given to me. 31st being Sunday, I called on 1st Sep & after 30mins of discussion, I was ASSURED by Sanjay Iyyar that by 7th the faulty unit will be replaced. There was no communication till 7th from their side & I called up on 8th & Payal from Flipkart made multiple assurances that by 18th Sep either the faulty unit will be replaced or money will be refunded. Here I am. Only wasted my time in last 25 days without any conclusion & my money is still with Flipkart.

TABLET MODEL - HCLME CONNECT 2G.20 COLOUR -SILVER SELLER - IDIGITAL ORDER NUMBER - OD[protected] The above model number tablet i have purchased last week.but the tablet is not working in proper so kindly replacement / rectified complaint no 1 - USB Cable connection is not proper from laptop to tablet complaint no 2 - Some application is not installed proper like ( share it & zapya ) complaint no 3 - The tablet is very...

Hi Team, In reference to Order Number OD[protected].I ordered one 'Siemens Cordless Gigaset A 490 ' on 20 AUG 2014 for Rs.2000/-. And from the second day the phone stopped working, then i tried to reach the seller(Sound Solutions) many times.But the seller is a fraud, he has given wrong contact details. So, i thought to reach out to the flipkart customer care directly.And believe me...the customer care service is WORST ever i have seen. One lady picked up the call and said me to directly contact to seller, as they have nothing to do with my complain.Then i said the seller contact is nt reachable and it's fake.and guess what she said me"Wait a second madam, let me check the sellar contact in google?!!!". Ahhh...this is the current situation of flipkart, so irresponsible they don't keep contact/track of the seller, they have in their official site. It's really tough for me to deal with the flipkart guys and resolve my issue.

I had ordered mot-g on 26th Aug, got delivered on Sep 1st. But the delivery date is mentioned as 30th Aug in the website. This would reduce the warranty period by two days. I have got defective piece with lots of technical flaws and it is from IMEI 3533 series, which was called off by Motorola. Yet flipkart managed to ship defective piece, could be the one returned by other customer. When I have raised return request, I have received e-mail stating to wait for 48hrs. I have not received any communication even after 72hrs. I myself called them up and demanded refund. Flipkart responded me telling, currently the handset is out of stock. I have to ship the defective handset to them and wait for the replacement. The replacement would be shipped to me only when the stock is available. Till then I have to just sit and watch whats happening. I have escalated this. For second time, flipkart played same tactics regarding responding to me. The very next minute after 48hrs, I had received e-mail stating that they would need 2 more days to get back. This is just kill the warranty period. This would happen till last day of the warranty period. So, please don't fall in the trap of flipkart. I would strongly recommend not to buy any product from flipkart.

I had placed an Order on 11th of September 2014 which consist of a Levis Jeans and a Lee trouser respectively. The order didn't get delivered on the supposed date, that is 13th of the same month. I contacted the Flipkart customer care and they assured me that the order will be delivered without fail, in a max of 4 days. After a couple of days I received a mail which mentioned that the order consisting of Levis jeans had been cancelled. I contacted the customer care for the justification of same, and they replied that because of the courier service failure they had to do the same, but they will be delivering the other order consisting the Lee trouser by next day. After couple of minutes I received another email mentioning that the other order was cancelled as well. I want to file complaint against the Flipkart services, for misguiding the customer, wasting the precious time, and taking action, on an order without consulting the respective customer. My order ID is mentioned below. ODA[protected]UFLZH00

मुझे बड़े खेद के साथ आपको अवगत कराना है कि मैने दिनांक 22.08.2014 समय 12.50 PM पर एक MOTO E Black आर्डर किया था जो मुझे दिनांक 25.08.2014 को प्राप्त हो गया था। यहां पर आपको बताना चाहूंगा कि मेरे फ़ोन के Back Cover Loose होने के कारण मैने Flipkart के Customer Care पर शिकायत दर्ज कराई थी। Flipkart की Technical Team की तरफ़ से मुझे Call आया तथा उन्होने मेरी समस्या को मानते हुए फ़ोन को वापस भेजने के लिये कहा तथा Return ID[protected] बनाकर मुझसे कहा गया कि आप इसे अतिशीघ्र भेज दें। यहां आपको बताना चाहूंगा कि मैंने दिनांक 08.09.2014 को Blue Dart से आपके Delhi Warehouse के पते पर भेज दिया था जो दिनांक 09.09.2014 को प्राप्त हो चुका है। यहां आपको बताना चाहूंगा कि मेरा Replacement Phone दिनांक 09.09.2014 को Approved हो चुका था और Final Delivery Date 17.09.2014 को बताया गया था। इस दौरान मैंने अपने order कि स्थिति जानने के लिये अनेक बार Customer Care से वार्ता की लेकिन हर बार मुझे एक नई Date बताई गई लेकिन कोई भी समाधान नही हो सका। महोदय आपसे अनुरोध करना है कि मेरे मामले को गम्भीरता से लेते हुए आप अविल्म्ब इस पर कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करें ताकि मुझे मेरा फ़ोन प्राप्त हो सके।

On 23rd Aug, I booked some items in flipkart worth Rs. 1089 INR, which I have paid via Net banking instantly. The expected date of delivery was 6th September. On 7th September, when the items were still not delivered, I opted for online chatting with customer care dept. Some guy (I don't recall his name) informed me that the items will be delivered by 7th September evening. That was the 1st false commitment. On 8th September, I again contacted the customer care dept.. Some Mr. Manab told me that it has been delayed by the delivery partner, Delhivery, & it will be delivered by 12th September. I believed them & waited. On 12th September also, there was no delivery. Then I contacted the customer care dept via mial. Some Mr. Siddesh P informed me that it was delivered & they are sorry..blah..blah..blah..& the same commitment once again, that it will be delivered by 16th September. Today is 18th September & so far all their commitments are just lies. I have completely paid for my consignments & they are damn important for me. I expected at least a dignified supply or somebody will take the responsibility & solve this issue. But so far they all have made false commitments. After that when I asked for refund of my undelivered items, there was no reply from their side. This is utter ridiculous & completely unexpected from Flipkart, from which I have brought almost 40-50 times in last 1 year. I just hope that thi time will deliver in reality & from next time I would prefer to avoid flipkart & recommend others to do so also.

Flipkart — Money Not Refunded

Dear All, Please be-aware of Flipkart.com, It's been 7 months they had not refunded my money inspite of my several reminders and now they are refusing to return it. Its totally fraud company, so guys take care before ordering anything from them coz they only know to earn money and cheat people without delivering a proper service to the customers. The Order Number is OD[protected]. I told them to refund my money INR1046/- which was available...

i have ordered an MotoG (2gen) on Sep7/2014 and the phone was cancelled due to some personal issues. the amount from my account was taken(Rs.12.999) and flipkart has told the full amount will be replaced within 3-5 working days to my ICICI bank account. but till now the amount was not replaced and I want to know when this amount will be replaced. my order ID=ODA[protected]GFVSC00.
                  I have ordered an MotoG (2gen) on Sep7/2014 and the phone was cancelled due to some personal issues. the amount from my account was taken(Rs.12.999) and flipkart has told the full amount will be replaced within 3-5 working days to my ICICI bank account. but till now the amount was not replaced and I want to know when this amount will be replaced. my order ID=ODA[protected]GFVSC00.

Flipkart — Mobile cover

Dear Flipkart team Please note that I had purchased 2 mobile covers (Samsung Duos S7582) on 22 August 2014. A box (with a receipt on top stating that it contained 2 mobile covers) was delivered to my address. Unfortunately I was out of Mumbai when the box was delivered and my mother kept the box without opening. Last week when I came back I realised that the box contained only one mobile cover. I immediately contacted Flipkart customer...
                    I purchased my Moto G from Flipkart (order OD[protected]). Now a days I am unable to make and receive call on my Moto G (Kitkat 4.4.4). But restarting the phone solve the problem for some duration only. I noticed that during the problem my net connection is working fine....

Dear Team, I have bought XOLO Q3000 phone(ODA[protected]WYODE00 ) from Flipkart on Sep 2nd and it was delivered on 5th Sep. After receiving the Product I found the display faulty and raised a request for a replacement on the same day. The request was accepted and item was picked up on the very next day. But I did not get any update on the replacement after that. Upon calling Customer care multiple times I found that the replacement can not be done and I will get a refund. After escalating the issue on 11th Sep, I got an email on 13th Sep that the refund can not be done. "This mail is in regards to the cheque refund request raised by you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we don't process the cheque refund for NON WSR product, " With utter frustration I called customer care again and I was informed that the amount will be refunded to the e-gift voucher maximum by 16th Sep. As I did not get any updates by 15th I called again to customer care and I was informed that the amount is already refunded and credited to the e-gift voucher. But the amount is still not credited to the e-gift voucher. The information provided by Customer care was wrong and the commitment seems totally fraud. I tried calling Flipkart customer care today only to find that they can not help me in next one hour due to technical issues. This is very very frustrating as I couldnt find a point of escalation for the Flipkart Customer care as well.
                    Please find the below email chain. This is just one conversation, I have several others. I spoke with Customer care executive again today and got a 24hr ETA again. These guys are really testing a customer's patience. I have been shopping with flipkart from last 4 years. The range of products are getting expanded but the commitment and customer satisfaction is just getting worst day by day.

Order ID: ODA[protected]WYODE00
                    Product: XOLO Q3000

I can understand your concern regarding the refund of your order.

First off, my apologies for all the miscommunication caused with us.

I would like to clarify that a refund of Rs.15, 599/- is initiated to your registered email id "mishra.[protected]@gmail.com" as an "e-Gift Voucher" on Sept 18, 2014. Hence, I request you to check your mail (Also Spam Folder) for the Gift Voucher.

Kindly check your E-Gift Voucher balance by following the below link.

If the same doesn't seem to be reflecting, please revert to us and we will assist you further.

I hope this helps with your query.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Raj G.
                    Customer Support
                    Response received from Seller: WS Retail

Incident History
                    Customer By Email 22/09/2014 12.15 AM
                    Hi Team,

May I please know to which credit card you have initiated the return?
                    I have already mentioned that I made the payment through e gift voucher.
                    Please check the chain of emails and respond appropriately.
                    On Sep 21, 2014 5:22 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com>

Response Via Email (Zubair A.) 21/09/2014 05.22 PM
                    Hi Amitav,

Thank you for writing with your concern and I take this special opportunity to address the queries you have raised with us.

I understand your concern regarding the refund for your order (Order ID - ODA[protected]WYODE00) and I like to inform you that we've initiated a refund of Rs.15, 599.00/- to Credit Card on Sep 18, 2014.

This refund will reflect in 8 business days as per standard banking procedures from the date of initiation.

In case you do not receive your refund as mentioned, please get back to us and we will certainly assist you further. We do not like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience.

Hope this helps and please feel free to revert to us for clarification of any concern you have, it will be our pleasure to assist you.
                    Customer By Email 21/09/2014 05.15 PM
                    Hi Team,
                    Could you please let me know the status of below refund. I have been
                    getting the 3 business day ETA from you from last couple of weeks.
                    Please take your commitments seriously and let me know when the refund can
                    be done.

Thanks...
                    Amitav

On Sep 18, 2014 4:18 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com>

Response Via Email (Vinay B.) 18/09/2014 04.18 PM
                    Hi Amitav,

Thank you for writing in.

I apologies for the wrong information.

I would like to inform you that the refund of Rs.15, 599/- will be mailed to you as an e-Gift Voucher to your registered e-mail ID (i.e mishra.[protected]@gmail.com) in 3 business days.

Hope this helps.
                    Customer By Email 18/09/2014 04.07 PM
                    Hi Team,

Can you please let me know to which credit card the amount will be refunded?

I have made the payment through e- Gift voucher when I bought the product.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Flipkart Customer Support <[protected]@flipkart.com>
                    wrote:

I cant wait till the iron is hot ; I ll make it hot by striking...

Regards ::

Amitav Mishra
                    ( : : [protected]
                    Response Via Email (Jana K.) 18/09/2014 03.18 PM
                    Hi Amitav,

Thank you for writing in.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I've checked and found that the seller ‘AmazingDeals’ has initiated a refund of Rs.15, 599/- to your Credit card on September 18, 2014. This refund will reflect in 7-10 business days as per standard banking procedures.

Hope this helps.

Dear Flipkart, I have ordered Motorola flip cover for MOTO G (order ID ODA[protected]IEINW00), now surprisingly my order has been cancelled, I bore patience for a week waiting for it. now how come you have placed an order and cancelled( reason being out of stock)?, for your repute and fame this doesn't go well and i was a mouth propagandist for flipkart now i think i was was wrong. If the product was out of stock then you should have discussed, cancelling the order and crediting 50 bucks is very pathetic.As i can see other colours are available, iam unhappy, whats the point of me being quick to book it on sale, or are they mere traps for a twist ending. kindly respond.~ regards, Arif

sir this is with refrence to Reference Number:[protected]...sir they are not refunding my 500 rupees into my wallet...i have called them thrice and sent lots of mail...they are not replyong me on either! kindly solve this matter soon! you c...
                        i hv shopped moto g frm flipkart and have received faulty peace. i m continouously requesting for refund or replacement but there is no response from flipkart. ths is the worst online service providers i have ever seen. they dont evn have tat much courtesy to call back . they keep on saying will give u a call n all but they dont.plz dont trust this online shooping kart. u cant trust these people. flipkart sucks....
                        i order a Casio FX991ES Plus Scientific Calculator from flipkart with order no OD[protected] on 4 th august 2014 at 9.10 pm.but till now it was not delivered me. i complained to the customer from 8th august till day around 7 times. Each time they are saying some sort of story and till now my complaint was not resolved.so please take this as offical complaint. please consider my inconvenience and do best as early as possible....

I m an existing customer of flipkart... day before yesterday i bought one mobile i.e. sony xperia zr and same is delivered to me yesterday. i purchased the same for birthday gift but when he checked the same he din't like the phone as camera quality is very bad. Keeping in mind that usually flipkart is having an option for refund ... i purchased different mobile from market and gifted the same to my brother. In the night when i called your customer care for refund request they refused for the same as according to them on mobile there is no refund policy. this is my humble request to you please please please refund my amount mr. bansal as 18, 490/- is not a small amount for a middle class person. Please do something for your customer satisfaction... I really feel... that your seller is giving you some faulty product as same product is not available in market in such a cheap price... please refund my money...