Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2060

Hello team, I have purchased one item from flip kart and they have shipped on 8-8-2014. When I track that details the updation has done[protected] and there is no updates for last three days..In that tracking details[protected] has mentioned that Dispatched from transshipment hub Salem after that no updates.. When I contact the regional office in Salem and Coimbatore no one picking the call and its saying that number is switch off.Without any updates in online, I have cancel the Order. Due to Courier fault i have cancelled the order and ask to refund the amount. After cancelling the order i got a call from customer executive and says that sorry for inconvince of delay of courier. He told that we will refund the amount on 27-Aug-14. Again i call on that day and simply saying we will credit the amount by 2-Sep-14. Now i call and ask the status, simply saying that we will credit the amount within 10 working days. Please find the attached image file of mail copy which i got from Flipkart. Kindly check and take sever action.
Mar 7, 2017
Got it.

Sir, I Have bought Khadi Bhringraj Oil (Tripack) Hair Oil which has the id of OD[protected] of worth Rs. 361, when i have been received the parcel via e-kart couriers, the product has changed as on of the oil pack has been replace with Khadi Bhringraj Shampoo pack.So Kindly take me necessary action as soon as possible.

I had purchased a HP Compaq laptop from Flipkart.com on the 21st of August. After receiving the product I tried to install latest version o[censored]buntu but due to lack of drivers I am unable to do so. Ever since then I have trying to reason with Flipkart, that they should have mentioned this clearly in the product description that drivers are not available for this particular version of OS. Now they are simply rejecting it and my money has basically gone down the drain. Please help me in getting the refund. The product has not been used - and is in perfectly resaleable condition.

Can someone urgently look into it also can someone please make an effort to call me.
        Today afternoon when i called customer service they said i will receive the product today itself but still i have not received and also when i called back the customer service at 6:05pm they said product is not delivered as my address pin code was incorrect. In one day i am getting different answer. What is happening
        As whenever i call customer service department they don't have any update on what's going on they say my address pin code was wrong so my product is not delivered.
        Also check the below email trails and please explain why I am given false promises
        Dharmesh
        On 29-Aug-2014 6:06 PM, "dharmesh sheth" <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
        Still i have not received my phone, i hope i get the delivery by tomorrow.
        Dharmesh
        On 27-Aug-2014 4:50 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote:

Hi Dharmesh,

Greetings from Flipkart!

Order ID: OD[protected]
        Item: Mi3 (Metallic Grey)

Thank you for your e-mail.

On checking our records I see that, your address has been already updated as per your request-

Mumbai,

Please feel free to get back to us if your order is not deliver till August 29, 2014. We will get resolve your issue in the best possible way.

Your kind patience is appreciated.

Did I solve your problem? Please click here to let me know.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

himangshu.dutta
        Customer Support
        Response received from Seller: WS Retail

Incident History
        Customer By Email (dharmesh sheth) 27/08/2014 04.42 PM
        Can someone call me please.. As i got a call few min back.. And said i
        won't get the phone.. Please call me
        On 27-Aug-2014 3:05 PM, "dharmesh sheth" <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

> Miles Software Solutions (P) Ltd. B-801, Trade World, Kamala Mills, Lower
        > Parel, Mumbai - 400013
        > Mumbai, Maharashtra
        > On 27-Aug-2014 2:50 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com>
        > wrote:
        Customer By Email (dharmesh sheth) 27/08/2014 03.10 PM
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        On 27-Aug-2014 2:50 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote:

Response Via Email (Arun R.) 27/08/2014 02.49 PM
        Hi Dharmesh,

Order Id: OD[protected].

Thank you for writing in.

I understand your concern.

On checking our records, we see that the address is out of delivery area.

Please revert to us with the alternate address, we will check and do the needful.

Thank you.
        Customer By Email (dharmesh sheth) 27/08/2014 02.46 PM
        I have still not received the my oder.
        And as per the email replied from your side. Its clearly mentioned i will get the order in additional 24 to 48hrs but customer service person named Kivita Golkar has clearly denied to known any such email and she mentioned product will be delivered on or before 30th.
        This highly unprofessional service by flipkart and don't see a worth experience as well.
        I want someone to answer why i got a below email n where is my product n when i am getting d product.
        For a product to deliver from Kolhapur to mumbai it only takes 1day.. I use private courier all d time.
        [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
        Response Via Email (Johnson B.) 23/08/2014 06.15 PM
        Hello Dharmesh,

Thank you for reverting us with the details.

I apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that I have updated your alternate pincode for your order "OD[protected]".

Also, I have notified our courier partner regarding the change and your order will take an additional 24-48 hours to be delivered.

Please note that the changes will not reflect in your Flipkart account and the invoice since the consignment has already been shipped.

I completely agree that this has not been your best shopping experience. However, we will ensure such issues do not recur in your future orders.

In the context of you being a loyal customer, I request your patience and understanding in this regard.

I hope this helps!

I thank you for choosing us!
        Auto-Response 23/08/2014 10.20 AM
        Dear Customer,

This email is for your reference only. You do not need to reply to this mail.
        We will get back to you at the earliest.

Customer Support
        www.flipkart.com

Customer By Email (dharmesh sheth) 23/08/2014 10.20 AM

My product order number as mentioned in the delivery status is
        not delivered yet reason being my PIN CODE 416003 is incorrect and thats
        the reason why this is the message provided in the delivery status Out of
        delivery area (Pincode-Address mismatch

Please correct my Pin Code;-
        Mumbai, Maharashtra

Also can you please make sure before you send anything for delivery you
        check PIN CODE and CITY where it needs to be Delivered
        Still not recd the phone... flipkart has not even called back or replied.

i recieved OD[protected] ON 16th Aug 2014. i found that the product XFX XFX R7 260X 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card was defected.. it shows some colourful lines on screen before installing drivers. and screen goes off while installation of drivers. The installation dose not even finishes..i tried 3 different high end computers to test the card but unfortunatly same results...now i claimed for replacement ...ITDeck rejected my return request with return id 7064654...the product i have purchased have warranty of 3 years... what a disappointment by flipkart...my trust over online shopping is gone...please what can i do to get it replaced. my rupees 10 thousand are getting wasted...i dint even use the product for once...

I had ordered Asus Zenfone A450CG 27 th August 2014 on COD. The Delivery guy came opposite to my office. I told him to come to my office as I was in work. He told that he wont come to my office as he has some other work and cancelled my order by himself and I got message "Delivery was cancelled as payment was not ready" and in site it has been updated as "Undelivered due to no response from customer". I dont know what other work he has other than delivering the product . See the screenshot attached.Guys don't ever buy from Flipkart, they have got the worst delivery team, they will make you beg for the item which you ordered. Delivery Guy Details: Mukesh Mobile: [protected]. Order Details: Asus Zenfone A450CG Order No:OD[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            I thought of ordering Asus zenfone 4.5 today, so came here to check review about flipkart. Thank god you saved me from buying it. The worst ever e-commerce with worst delivery.

I have first received the Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 product on August 4, 2014 from Flipkart, but there was a problem that when we lock the phone, it's automatically gets switched off. Then I asked for remediation and Technical guys was unable to resolved the issue and hence they confirmed for the replacement. I received the product on August 14, 2014 and the product's seal was already broken. Although I accepted. And at the time of...

Hello sir/ madam I had purchased a mobile phone from flipkart. Which is not working properly .i have registered one complaint earlier also .but no response. My order I'd is OD[protected]. Kindly accept my complaint and exchange my phone. Thanking you

Flipkart — return product whose expiry date has not been expired.

I got my product Hitech Xpaly 250 (Black) Qty: 1 Rs. 1199 Delivered on Tue, 12th Aug'14 ORDER No. OD[protected] Seller: HITECHMOBILES order Date: Thu, 7th Aug'14 Matter : I have to return this product and wanna my refund. but in flipkart site it is showing as return expiry date has been exipred. Product Defective: SIM slot No. 1 is not working and call voice problem (Receiver could not here the voice). Product is in original...
                I ordered a product xiaomi mi 3 cell phone (Order no. Od[protected]) on 26 th august through flipkart and the expected delivery date was 30th august.
                On my inquiry on due date it was informed that the product will be delivered little late by 4 september and now the flipkart is saying that the product is lost in the way and it could not be delivered.

For ordering this product i had made registration several times and...

Flipkart — Not delivering order within time frame

I have ordered one product o flipkart but they are just promising me the date but not delivering the product within given time frame from last 15 days.
                Please find attached photo for details.
                Can you please help me regarding this issue with flipkart online shopping .

Thanks &amp; Regards,
                Pralhad Dasarwad...
                Dear Flipkart, My order ID is OD[protected]. My HDD is defected and it is not able to partition even not able to format. In same environment my existing HDD is working properly from same brand WD. I have purchased several different components for my new PC and got HDD defected. I am very disappointed please slove the issue ASAP....
                I purchased MOTO E on 26.5.2014 . My tax invoice no . # BLR_WFLD[protected] .Now the problem is that SIM card from slot 1 eject as soon as it goes but the same SIM working normally in slot no. 2 .
                So what should I do now ?
                MY MOBILE NO.is [protected]...

I had ordered Philips mixer grinder model number HL1643/06 600 .My order number is OD[protected] which i recieved on 30th of August.the juicer handle was broken and one of the grinder cap was also broken in 2 to 3 places.I believe this product was packed as damaged piece only because if it was broken during transportation then the broken pieces should have been there in the box itself which I did not find. Also the product quality was very poor as if 2nd had repaired.I ve used this product earlier which is of very good quality and I compared with the one I bought from flipkart which is of bad quallity.It was a gift for someone and Flipkart has delivered very bad service and product.It is such a shameIts a waste of money, time and trust.I want my money back!!!

I purchased case covers worth 2000.00 INR, 2 numbers of MOTO G case cover. The product was faulty so I returned them on April 30 and I got an acknowledgement from Flipkart that it reached their warehouse on May first week. Since then I am trying hard to get my money back. Everytime I call their customer care, they give me super stories and I hung up with spike in blood pressure. I am so frustated that I even wrote two emails to Sachin Bansal. Can AKOSHA get my money back. Return ID:OD[protected] and 03. WSRR[protected] Various cust care response ID:[protected] [protected] [protected]
                  Dear ARVIND ARU,

Thanks a lot for bringing up the concern. However, for us to be able to help you out, we would need a few details regarding your complaint. We have specifically designed a form which will ask you for all the necessary information, which can be accessed by going to our website http://www.akosha.com/homeform.html. We request you to file your complaint with us there. You can also file a complaint by calling[protected]. We look forward to helping you out.

Akosha Team

I have ordered MOTO E which is defective. I purchased online to gift my DAD on 3 Sep, 2014 & i received product on 30th Aug. Now I need the product before 02 Sep but flipkart saying they can't do it that early. Their customer service team is just pathetic & they do not have any authority except answering calls of customer. This is just the start of END OF FK....

Hi this is Abhishek Saini . I ordered a Toshiba LED tv from flipkart ORDER ID : OD[protected], MODEL NO : 39L3300 39 on 26th august 2014 for 34034 INR . I was told that it will be delivered the next day but its been 4 days and i have not heard from anyone about the same. After numerous calls and emails all i get to hear from the reps at the customer service is that sir i would request you to wait at least 2-3 business days and you will get a email once the order is shipped . First they asked me to wait till 31st aug and now on 30th i get a mail from them that your issue will take some more time and we request you to wait another 2-3 days . I really don't know what are they trying to do. When i ask them they just tell me to wait nothing else .

I ordered an Asus Zenfone 4 on 25 july 2014, order #: OD[protected]. It was defected mobile with technical issues so I complained for it and they replaced the product.They sent me another phone with same model, but I found it with bigger technical issues so I returned it again and asked for refund they told me that they had refunded my money in my flipkart wallet on august 19, 2014. I asked them to refund my money in my own bank account but they did not do so. After some time On 26th august I noticed that they had changed even my flipkart accounts login details from my email address: [protected]@gmail.com to a different email address: [protected]@gmail.com. Then I contacted flipkart and they told me that someone named Rahul Jha has used my Flipkart wallet balance to order a Karbonn titanium under order # OD[protected]. I immediately told them to stop the delivery of the product as I had not placed any order.

We had ordered a transcend ram the just sent me an kingston ram i had confirmed it with an hardware proffessional i want it to be changed or i want the money to be refunded i hhope that the consumer complaints website will take an action and do the needful what i need my request is that i want to get an original transcend 4gb jet ram...
                        Hello sir, I have ordered some cosmetics from flipkart on 28.08.2014. When i am trying to track my order it is not working and is not showing the order's current status. This is really irritating, i want to know the current updates of my product. Please do take care of my complain and take some steps to improve it....