Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Uttar Pradesh West: +91 98 3701 2345
West Bengal (Except Kolkata): +91 90 9301 2345

View More Information...

Good

Idea Cellular related photos (2944)

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

A.O.ISSAC
hi,
My phone no:[protected]

Today I charged my phone for 200/- flexi recharge and got the talk time of 103/-.If we charge for Rs.100/-we use to get the talk time of Rs.82/- .Now you itslef can judge what scheme and what is the intention of the company. You people are meant only to cheat the poor people bluffing with various schemes without mentioning anything. Now my only plan is tell all my friends to cancel the idea connection and they are biggest cheats in telecommunication field. I want to know what action you would like to take in this regard .Kindly give me suitable reply in this regard or else i would like to cancel my connection and i will give a wide propganda in this matter.

birender kumar tripathi
    hi, i am birender,
    my sim is want to puk no. and pin no.
    my sim no.[protected]
    plz urjent send my id puk no. and pin no.
    i want call details of my no [protected] coz by mistake i deleted my nos
    meri sim kho gai hai yah kon ke naam hai
    hi, i am NEERAJ,
    my idea sim card got miss and that's why i want to get the call and sms details of my no. [protected]. plz send the details immidettly . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    hi, i am NEERAJ,
    my idea sim card got miss and that's why i want to get the sim card number detail of my no. [protected]. plz send the details immidettly . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rohit Kumar Gupta
      I have taken a plan from idea mobile. Plan name is Easy 444 Plan, in this plan the company offered me 444 min. local & std calls & 444 local sms free. On the occassion of friendship day (3rd August) i had sent alots of sms to friends. After sending all sms i recieved a msg from idea i.e. " free sms will not be applicable on friendship day" and when i spoken to his customer care executive he said we have sent this sms before 48 hrs. must be msg had not diliverd you but company will not be responsible for this fault, these charges can not be waved off and you have to pay for these sms.
      I Hamed Ali S/o Late. Abid Ali, Age 27 Occ: Private employee R/o H. No: 6-3-416, Sharfi Manzil, Behind Panjagutta Police Station, Panjagutta Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India. I lost my Mobile Phone on 10/04/2010 around 02.15 PM at Sybercity.Net Internet Café, Shop. No: 6-3-762/c, Opp. Panjagutta Police Station, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was actually stolen by (Mr. SWAMY [protected]) who is surfing browsing in the same cabin at that time which I forget my mobile and sudden he was gone and put my & his mobile switch off. When I am busy to repairing the computer. Please take immediate action about this.

My Mobile Details are:

 Made in China

Contact to: Hamed Ali
      Res. Cell: [protected]
      Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

This is third request It possible have Call details the IDEA mobile No [protected] (kerala issued)From 1st of June 2010 till 30th of October 2010 by email [protected]@hotmail.com ASAP
      Shehanaz hanif
      Dr sir aap ka model 918n ke mujse jyada. Peise liye gye h mujhe aap ne peise waps chaye h .or aapka mobile bhut hang chalta h or not good hand set h mujse contact kare mymo no [protected]

Idea (My Gang) — deduction of rent [Resolved]

jithin
        bought a new sim of idea gang on 19th july 2008. it was written on tariff card that there is no daily fees but a rent of rs...

glenda miranda
        9th August 2008.

To,
        The Incharge,
        Customer Grievance Cell,
        Idea Cellular,

Subject: Harassment by advertisers with the following cell nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

I have sent you'll the below email on 22nd July, for a few days I had stopped receiving calls from the below mentioned numbers. Now I'm harassed by calls from the following cell nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. This is even after the DO NOT DISTURB option activated 5 months back. Please note that if the calls are not stopped within 24 hours I will be forced to approach the consumer forum and TRAI for necessary action.

G Miranda

cc. to TRAI,
        cc to. www.consumercomplaints.in
        cc. to Public Grievance Cell, [protected]@bol.net.in

################################################################################...

Glenda Barreto Miranda,
        Loutolim, Goa.
        cell: [protected]

22 July 2008.

To,
        The Incharge,
        Customer Grievance Cell,
        Idea Cellular,

This is to inform you that the people with the following cell nos.: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], keep constantly calling up my cell no. at different times of the day as many as 15 to 20 times a day, trying to sell ring tones and other products. Mostly these are reordered message that keep on playing. The person from whom I had brought the sim card had activated the "Do not disturb" facility over 4 months back and had said that it would be activated within 45 days. So far nothing has happened. Only the frequency of calls have increased.

Please be informed that if the unnecessary and not requested harassment is not stopped within 24 hours I will be forced to complain to the concerned authorities.

Also kindly provide me the Names and Addresses of the people owning the above mentioned cell nos., so that I can lodge a police complaint.

Awaiting your prompt action in the above matter.

Yours regretfully,

112, Sanchar Bhawan,
        20, Ashoka Road,
        New Delhi- 110001
        Respected Sir,
        I have been a customer of your company. I am using your network with mobile no: [protected] since Nov 2007. During this period, I never failed to pay the bill in time. I faced so many problems from your services . Many times there were issue with the bills .Regarding this I spoke to customer care many times but there reply was disappointing.
        Further, I have not requested for any BADA IMS & stock alert services through the SMS/customer care. This service was automatically activated by your company without any concervence from me. For this services I have been excessively charged Rs.200/-(two hundred rupees)
        Regarding this excessively charges I spoke to your customer care, they told me that it was done mistakenly. But at the same time he told that I have to pay the full amount. I request to waive off the amount which are excessively charged by you for that services. I have paid the full amount in every month during the period. There was no waived off till the date.
        I met in road accident in the month of oct 2007. Due to this I have not paid the bill in that period.but your customer care harassing for the payment even I said the exact problem. So, I disappointing with service.
        Again I request the waive off from your customer care for paying the latest bill. still they are not cooperating. I don’t want to kept pending the latest bill. As per my knowledge waive off is as follows :
        BADA IMS activation charge is Rs.100/-
        BADA IMS monthly charge is Rs. 50/-
        Stock alerts charge is Rs.50/-
        Late fee Rs.100/-
        Total is Rs.300/-
        I had paid the Rs.282/-(two hundred eighty two rupees) vide the receipt No :RNM22939947 dtd 06 Mar 2010 after deducting the excessively charges i.e Rs.300/-. Kindly consider the deducting amount is as waive off as sympathetic.
        Thankyou sir
        Yours sincerely,
        DRS REDDY

Idea Cellular - My Gang Card — Service barred to prepaid card [Resolved]

Prashant Kharche

Mobile service has been barred. There are certain documents - (address proof, photographs etc) required...

Easy 444 Plan Of Idea Cellular Communication — Deactivation of STD, [Resolved]

Himani Kaushik
          I have taken a postpaid connection of idea in the mid of july 2008. My mobile number is [protected]. Bill payment was done...

Bishnu Kumar
          I am bishnu Kumar my mobile no is [protected] and from 6 years I am customer of IDEA.Last month a value voucher of Rs. 97 (for STD terrif Rs- 1/min) Recarged from the operator side without my confirmation.Kindle refund my 97 rupees. I made many calls to customer care of Idea and complained the same, but still have not received proper response.

I'm realy frustated and irritated.If this Issue will not resolve within 5 days then I will stop the service of IDEA.
          I hope you will help me out to fix my complain ASAP.

Warm Regards,
          Bishnu kumar
          please give me recharge code tell me...
          hello sir,
          i want to take a new prepaid IDEA simcard for my STD calls. so, tell me which plan will be better for me. & i m mostly using STD calls.
          i[censored] have any suggestions for me pl z contact me at my mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)

thanks
          I am Rajaram Sarjerao Kulat. Mobile no. is [protected]. from six month I am use Idea prepaid service, bofore that I was used Vodafone frm last 5 yrs. Before 2 months value voucher Rs.32 frm operator to make call 1p/2sec. Currently my plan 1p/sec. 60 days call rate is 1p/2sec.then this voucher. But before some days ago I, ve recharge with Rs 32. but only 4days making call 1p/2sec.then stop this plan without confirmation, deduct my balance Frm account.So please check my status or my account.

Pls do needful. Other wise I will stop Idea service.

Warm regards,
          Rajaram Kulat.
          [protected], (raj.[protected]@rediffmail.com & [protected]@gmail.com )
          dear sir
          please give me some value voucher detail. my id is [protected]@gmail.com

thanks

KULDIPSINH ZALA
            DEAR SIR,

AS STATED ABOVE I HAVE AN COMPLAIN REAGADING THE IDEA CELLULAR LTD.

SIR THE COMPANY'S POLISY IS IF ANY CUSTOMER RECHARGE RS. 34/56/89 FOR MESSAGE SERVICE AND THE SAME IS RECHAGE BY CUTTING OF BALANCE.

I MEAN IF WE DONT HAVE THIS SERVICE THEY ALLOW 1 MSG NOSMS TO 4444 AND IF WE FORGET TO SEDING THE MSG THEN THEY CUT THE RS. 34/56/89 FROM OUR BALANCE.

THIS IS INJUSTIS WITH US. AND IF THE PERSON DONT WANT LIKE THIS TYPE OF SERVIES THEN COMPANY MAKE ONE POLICY THAT ONLY ONE MSG SENT TO COMPANY FOR CLOSE THE AUTO RENWAL FACILITY.

DOING THIS THEY EARN SUCH A BIG AMOUNT FROM COSTOMERS.

AND ALSO MAKE AN ATTENTION SIR IF ANY CUSTOMER HAD FACE THE PROBLEM REGARD THIS PROBLEM THEN THEY DONT HAVE ANY OPTION WITHOUT THE USE OF THAT MSG.

I M FACING THE PROBLEM SIE, AND I ALSO CUT MY BALANCE OF RS. 56 DIRECTLY BY THE COMPANY WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INFORMATION OR ANY MESSAGE. THEY JUST CUTTINGOFF MY BALANCE

Soliciting your kind co-operation and urgent immediate action in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours obediently

KULDIPSINH ZALA

Idea Cellular Ltd — complaint against poor service [Resolved]

ALKA RASTOGI
              HI

My name is Alka Rastogi

i have one no from idea that is [protected]

and on...

Idea Cellular Ltd. — GPRS SPEED [Resolved]

Anu
              I have been complaining these idea customer care ppl about the speed of my gprs connection. Earlier the speed was about 464Kbps...

shaikh sadik ansar
              my mobile no [protected]
              mene atm ke zariye idea ka 125 rupay ka mobile recharg kiya tha lekin mrre sbh A/C [protected] se 125 rupay panch bar kate hai 625 rupay Date 5 may 2007 ko
              i dea service fd wue
              every call 50 pase minats

monty

I am using idea prepaid connection in madhya pradesh ( jabalpur) for the last 6 years.Till now some difficulties were their in coverage area, networkfail, congession etc.however these complaints were rectified, but now for the last 5 months idea cellular is providing more than worst services to his customers.

I am getting a numerous call drop, congession, network fails, short service range, etc and done thrice complaints to the service center, but still the situation is same before . as seems that now there is no impact of doing complaints & calls to their service centers.

Though mine & my family's max mobile connections are on idea cellular for long & circulated everywhere.now we pray TRAI to please innitiate the SERVICE USING WHICH MOBILE USERS CAN CONTINUE THEIR OLD NUMBERS ON TAKING SERVICES FROM SOME NETWORK PROVIDER...

PLZ PRAY FOR THAT WONDER FULL DAY WHEN I AM ABLE TO THROW THIS IDEA CELLULAR BARSTARD SIM.
                Dear Sir

please you sent me my last 1& half month prepaid usage call statement of incoming & outgoing call list.

my mobile no. is [protected] ( my mobile is lifetime service )

Thanks & Regards

kamlesh

irfan ahmed
                  Sir
                  With continuous calls from idea officals to convert my prepaid mobile account to postpaid one, I finally agreed. The idea offical Mr. Akash sent a boy on July 4, 2008 at my company address at Janakpuri. He charged my Rs. 500 and gave me a receipt and new sim saying that my number would be activated within 24 hours after physical verification.
                  Then I received a host of phone calls from idea officials varifying my identity, but no one was sent for physical verification.
                  Finally some Pawan Kumar caled me or verification and varified me positive. But as yet my number is not activated.
                  Please look into the matter ASAP.

Irfan Ahmed
                  my mobile no.[protected]
                  sim card no.[protected]
                  my mobile not activate in New sim card.beacause not a network of mobile so please check the status

Idea Cellular Postpaid — Ridiculous Customer Care Executives [Resolved]

sscompindia
                    Idea Cellular customer care service is ridiculous. It keeps you waiting for long, provides you wrong information, executives...

Manish Ashar
                    I had recharged online by my Net banking of State Bank of India to Mobile no. [protected] of Idea Cellular on[protected] for Rs.145 two times i.e. Rs.290.00 ( one on non success, I repeated again). Both times they showed screen that my payment transfer is successful but recharge is not successful and they will reverse back the money into my account within 8 days followed by call from customer care that amount will be transferred within 2 days.

After expiry of time, I contact customer care/service centre shops but till date, I had not recd my money back
                    8010487512's response Jun 16, 2014
                    Dear sir/Mam Mera mobile number [protected] hai.jisme1855 kuchh paisa balence tha .[protected] ko raat 11:59pm mai idea ne attomatic 3g actinate kar liya Rs 655 deduct kar liya jab mai customer care bat kiya to wo balence refund karne se mana kar rahe hai . Mai bahut Request kiya phir bhi wo balence nahi refund kar rahe hai.aap log batao ab mai kya karu?

Raushan Kumar
                      Got call from idea customer care and he explained a plan which i was not interested for, but he sent a guy to collect the document, but since i was not interested for that plan, i didnot take that. Now that customer care representative called and talked in abusive language.

Idea — Abusive call

I request you to block a mobile no of your service which is making abusive calls on my no ,and disturbing us by speaking bad words , the mobile no is [protected] which i am complaing about,they made a call on my home mobile no and abused so i want to stop this problem.
                      They made a call from the above no on date 25th december 2010 around timing 1:00 to 1:30 pm,on my relince no ,i dont want to revil my own no ,but for your satisfaction you can have a look on their call records on the above date mentioned .
                      I would be very much greatfull to you for your help and attention.
                      Thanking You ! Your's faithfully,
                      An Indian citizen,
                      U.P. Jhansi.
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no and alternate contact number.

Thanks & Regards,
                      Idea Cellular!

Andrajula Sreenivasulu
                        Dear Idea Customer care,

My name is sreenivasulu, someone stole my mobile Sony Ericsson W810i model from my room, and he calling through my mobile and my number to my friends and my relatives and talking with rubbish language,

Iam requesting to IDEA CUSTOMER CARE Center, please if any body using outgoing calls through my IMEA NO: Please tell me, my mobile details are:

NAME: Sony Ericsson W810i

IMEI NO: [protected]

SNO: 090585CPLCLV07W24

MY MOBILE NO: [protected].

Please help me in this case, because my have lot of contact numbers in my Mobile phone book.

Thankyou Idea,

A.Sreenivasulu

Idea — thief customer care

plz call me [protected] my other no [protected] my self supriyo sasmal

i am angry
                        ur idea company big thief

customer care not given to write to information

manager also thief

every system is corrupted

complain not to follow up
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Idea Cellular (Hyderabad) — deduction of balance amount without any reason [Resolved]

manikandan_r
                          Iam using an Idea prepaid connection. During last month, Rs.30 has been deducted from my prepaid account without my knowledge....

Ravi Kalpande
                          Dear Sir/Mam,

My mobile number is [protected], few months before i have activated night calling plan and then in next month i dont want that plan so i have deactivated that plan, so Idea customer care peoples told me to send them messagess for unsubscribe that plan, I did this so many time but also my 60 rupees are deducting per month and when i am talking with these Idea peoples they are saying me that this plan is not deactivated I am not getting what happened these peoples are only taking my money, Idea service is very bad please do something.
                          your service hasbeen useless because thy cut my 30rs daily without any reasion
                          pls solve my problem . contact me my no is [protected].

idea telecom services — CUTTING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT

Respected
                          sir/maim

I am shashi kant mishra user of idea prepaid service, I was recharged by 52 Rs promo balance sucessfully
                          on 12-sept-2011, 07:12:28am, After making 2 or 3 calls of Rs 3 Nearly, my account shows low balance as 29 paise, it was on date 16th sept 2011, after that i was talked with customer care more than 5 times in two days but their responce was i have not information about your account, on 19th sept i was talked with senior customer care he were said i am taking your complaIaint, but after that idid not get any responce, on 20th sept talking with a senior customer care i got a message your consern for incorrect deduction is under process and you will be action within 09/21/11, 05:27:00 pm, but i did not get any responce, on 21th 05:40 pm after talking wit a customer care he said in message the date given is 22th sept and you are telling lie,
                          on 23rd sept a customer care was said i am again sending your complaint, all the customer care says different statment. I am facing a lot of problem due to this, and i don't know how much people facing problem like this.
                          please quick action to my problem.

Regards: SHASHI KANT MISHRA