Idea Cellular

West Bengal (Except Kolkata): +91 90 9301 2345

View More Information...

1925
Good

Idea Cellular related photos (2097)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Idea Cellular Photos

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

i m a very old customer of idea prepaid i m very happy with thier services but from last 3-4 months i and my wife both...

I would like to tell you the exact situation that what exactly happened and under what circumstances.br...

I just can't get enough words to describe the pathetic service that idea provides. how does one capture their outburst in written, but yes idea users have no other option as there is no customer care no. for idea (i mean where a cust. care executive listens to you), they just have recorded messages that will make you kill youselves.

now, why did I want to speak to cust. care, i (being a stupid) took the stupid connection of idea for myself (was told that STD rates are Rs.1.30/min), some SMS had to be sent to activate the new std rates, did that. i was sent a message saying, the rates would be active in 48 hours, it has been precisely 120 hours since the sms was sent, but the facility never got activated, i sent the msg again, got the reply again, but after that msg one more set of 48 hrs have passed, still m being charged Rs. 2.75/min for STD calls. that's really pathetic.

these days when customers are given the best treatment by other service providers, idea has such poor service, this is unbelievable.

i feel like being trapped coz i have taken two recharges on this pathetic sim card, i feel like throwing it away, but can’t...

one more thing, if you want to make calls, there is one main criteria, i.e. network, but here also idea chooses to be the worst, u just won’t get the network, even i[censored] r standing under open sky..unbelieveable isn't it...

that's ‘!dea’ for you...birla's idea to make you a fool...
dear sir
i cant acess my gprs service plz send me all detail of gprs connection i.e how to activate the gprs connection in mobile to pc and what charges is reqired to pay..
my mobile number is [protected]
hi,
i have received many calls from idea in a day.
its very hampering
Pls. deactivate my dialer tone. No.: [protected]
i have recharge 222 rs. of yesterday . but i have not receved my
money on my mobile. so i am not happy becouse i am a student
my no. +91 [protected]
hi,
i have received many calls from idea in a day
please call again &again
my no +[protected]
dear sir m being charged every day an ammount of rs 3...why i dnt knw !!
plz help me wid dat .. !
please kindly tell me idea to idea free
i want duplicate sim same number
[protected] up west
when ever we try calling customer care 12345, we are not able to Listen properly the answering machine

This is to inform that there are too much of idea cellular scheme calls are coming on my cell phone. I get 20 idea calls per...

I had recharge a value voucher of Rs. 97 (for STD terrif Rs- 1/min) on 18th of April 2008. so that any STD calls rate get Rs 1/ min for the next one month, but somehow my plan was being changed from the operator side without my confirmation. and then onwards my STD call rate changed as normal calls (i. e. Rs- 2.65/min). when i realised and investigated that is happen, I made many calls to customer care of Idea and complained the same, but still its not been resolved. they are saying that we had a call you for changing your current service of STD rate Rs- 1 /min to STD rate Rs 2.65 with validity of six month and low rate for SMS and local calls, and took your confirmation to change that. therefore we did the same.
    I'm very sure I did not relpy any confirmation as they are saying.

As of now I requested them to revert back my plan, they did and added Rs- 250 in my account as it was deducted from account for converting to another plan,
    But they are not confirming to refund the amount was charged Rs 2.65/Min for the STD as initially was Rs- 1/min.
    I mean to say that I wanted to get back Rs 1.56/min call for each and every STD calls being made at the rate of Rs- 2.65/min.

My current cell no which is having the above complain is :
    Address : Flat No -10, Siddhanth Avenue, Near Giga Space, Viman Nager.

I'm realy frustated and irritated that they could not resolved that and still I'm paying STD rates at Rs 2.65/min.

I hope you will help me out to fix my complain ASAP.

Warm Regards,
    Abhishek Singh Bisen
    Cell : [protected]
    I have also frustrate with idea services. I have recharged with RS. 200 value voucher for 30ps calling per minute but after that my other calling get increased. Now i am paying RS. 2 for other calling with F... Rates...
    Hi to all,

please tell me how can i rechage of topup in pune ?
    what is code for that ?

thanks
    kareem
    hi
    can anyone tell me best std plan in pune either prepaid or postpaid
    Yesterday my balance was Rs.363=00 and today it is showing Rs.297=00.
    Please let me know the status of my account. I am trying to ring on 4444 it is not showing the difference of the said amount.

Ph No.-[protected]

Upendra Nirgudkar.
    i recharge online by adding Rs 350 and in 2 days of time it started showing rs 36. I called 3-4 numbers. so i made complaint to Idea - but no response. IDEA is chitting to cutomers - can any idea person- help me in this issues?
    Umesh
    My mobile number is [protected]. I have been using idea cellular from last 1.5 yrs now .I have paid my last idea bill as well but my services have been bareed and I not able to make out going call not even the customer care number via my cell.I am tolly pissed off by the worst customer service provided by IDEA and I am totally frustated by the way they torture their customers. Inspite paying the bill if this is what is we get, its really a shame for such a big name in the market. I have made my mind to change the operator at my next opertunity.

Its been a totally waste and garbage service provided by IDEA.

Puneet Nagar
    +91-[protected]
    i have idea prepaid mobile no.[protected] which have facility of missed call subscription, but i have to deactivate that facility . please help me that what type of sms to be send to idea .
    Dear sir/madam

i purchased idea 2 simcard before 2 days i submitt my document before 2 days but my sim services doesn`t start.my mobile no is [protected] & [protected] ok.plzz try to solve my problem

I am unable to recollect my pin code password...
    My Cell no : [protected]

Pls. do the needful...
    Kindly contact me on [protected] for any assistance..

Thanks.
    Zabin.

Can I have the call details for my Idea number [protected], it's in my name and the address is H no 174/1,...

What are festival Days?? Indian Government and TRAI has not issued Calender for festival days for Mobile users! But operators have changed tarriffs on festival days according to thier benefits . This is cheating, Operators should send calender to thier customers in advance of festival days. Government authorities should keep close eyes on private players!

I am an Idea Cellular subscriber in Goa (cell #: [protected]), even after asking Idea to activate the "Do...

I own an idea connection which was on the name of Mr. Ankur Vishnoi bearing no. [protected]...

I am a student studying in Pune.During my vacations I visited Lucknow.My simcard validity will expire on 10th May.That is why I contacted Lko customercare on 4th may to about the recharge options who advised me to visit the site & than get it recharged from lko after which i will get both balance & validity extended.The very next day i got a message from Idea about the latest racharge of Rs 195 with TT25 & lifelong validity.So i went to the nearby distributor shop & got my recharge done successfully with a message of conformation.But when i checked my balance it showed Rs 10 increment in balance & Validity till June3.At that moment I called Pune c.c. but they refused to seek any notice.Than i visited idea branch office where they asked me to wait for 48 hrs.But after that also nothing happened & regularly i was getting messages that my sim validity will expire on 10th May.Today(7th may) i called up Pune c.c. & after wasting my time for 20 mins they put me on hold after which line got disconnected.As i was on roaming i lost my avail balance too without any solution..

i am using my gang card. which is not sending the local sms from 18th april, i could loged 2 complaints on costomer care and...

I have been facing problem regarding the extremely poor network of Idea Cellular Ltd. in the area of Green Park, New Delhi-110016.
          I am facing this problem from Jan, 2008 till now nothing has been done to solve it.

I have registerd complaint a number of times on the toll free no. 12345, but i am getting certain excuses from the idea executive that my building is faulty and nothing can de done for that. I was shocked to hear that my house has a fault which has started from Jan, 2008 & i am not able to get the network, despite the fact that all other network of Airtel & Vodaphone are perfectly fine.

Then i again got a feedback that the tower in my area has some problem and will be sort it out soon.

Then i got call from the network department & they told me that they some legal problem going out with the owner of the land where the tower is plotted & has no time frame for that when the problem can be sort it out.

Its still hard to believe that being such a big corporate company Idea Cellular Ltd. cannot solve the major problem of its network.

It seems like its better to change the company and use some other which has a better network and A BETTER CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT.
          this is very true...idea is such a useless company.
          i have lost my cell last night, so plz cutt my no. to avoid misuse.
          my no.(lost) - [protected]...
          Till yesterday I used to admire idea's service.But today I suffered an utterly nonsensical stuff from an idea employee. Somebody called me from idea today morning {from this no [protected] new delhi} and said my no has been selected for post paid connection.I refused to take the offer.Few hours later I found my outgoing call is blocked.That thug has blocked my outgoing call, simply because i didnt accept to take post paid connection. I am really frustrated how can Idea nurture such an unprofessional and irresponsible person.I am considering to take some serious action.Hope that Idea address my grievance.Please throw that nonsense out.

Avi

New Delhi
          No issue, It seems he has unblocked it now. I was bit carried away earlier. Dont throw him out .
          my no. is [protected].i am in bihar right now due to some reason, so i am unable to pay the bill & my no.is also not working.please activate my no.
          My sms pack has been stoped. I has recently taken a scheme of sms and after 1 hour i took half call rate and immediately they stop my free sms service. And i cant find customer care number so help me and reply me to my mail id that is [protected]@yahoo.com. Waiting for your responce.

Gaurav
          I sent a 15-day notice regarding Idea's ‘Fraudulent Charges and Consequent Cancellation of Connection’ to Idea via email, attention: Ms. Nidhi Sagar, Nodal Officer at grievance.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com, on Jan. 23, 2010 with a copy to Mr. Sanjay Suri via email at appellate.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com. However, I have not received a point by point reply to the specific questions even till today. Instead, I have received subsequent bills with same fraudulent billing repeated. This is apparent from their response or a lack thereof that they are not interested in resolving the problem of their error of fraudulent charges, unauthorized charges and non-transparent billing amounting to deficiency in service on their part along with other criminal offences related to defrauding a consumer by unfair practices, harassing the consumer by repeatedly sending the fraudulent billing again and again and causing undue mental tension and depression as a result of Idae's actions.
          Please someone tell me how to proceed against Idea Cellular for their consumer fraud, inflated billing, fraudulent billing, unauthorised billing, billing for Telehpony that was not disclosed at the time of offering their service. What's your take on such issues against Idea!
          plz my request solve quick.my mobile no .[protected] this sim asked PUK code .i[censored] solve lpz send sms on [protected]

I am a customer of IDEA prepaid -[protected] since 5 years and have paid for lifetime rental. Since I was out of country so...

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Sandeep, a idea user. Last 22nd April at 6 pm, I got a call from idea ccare (Having [protected] no.) and the CCE told that my validity will expire on 24th of may 2008 and if I will recharge by Rs.290 at that day(22nd April 2008) then I will get 2 year validity, Rs.50 talk value, Rs.250 ITI talk value, 0.50
            Rs./call for 4 months at local numbers and my Icard services also will continue. He told that these

facilities will update within 24 hours.

So I recharged by Rs.290 that evening and I got Rs.50 talk value. But I didn't get other things after 48

hours then I called at idea ccare and I told my problem to them but they told that I didn't get any call

from ccare and they couldn't register my complaint. For this I called 5 times to idea ccare and 4 times

they cut the call while i was putting on hold by them.

I again got a call from the same number on 26th of April at 12:13 pm. and the person's name was

Abhijeet. He again told for Rs.99 recharge, but when I told about Rs.290 recharge he cut the phone, and

because it's a one way number I cant call on it.

So please tell me where I have to go for that, because I want all services which were told to me or I

want my money back. Because idea Customer care is not helping me, so I bound to write you my problem.

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely
            Sandeep Kumar
            Mob. [protected]

Call and Recharge Information :-

Date of receiving call from ccare - 22nd April 2008 at 6 pm.
            And 2nd call I received - 26th April 2008 at 12:13 pm.
            No. from I got the call for offer - [protected] (One way number)
            Recharge date - 22nd April 2008.
            SUB: I WAS CHEATED BY IDEA PREPAID SERVICE RECHARGE

Dear Sir/Madam
            I m Ajay an Idea user
            today I have Done a TOP UP recharge for my Idea thru netbanking for Rs 103, At the same time After the money debited from my account I got a message that my mobile has been sucessfully rechrged with a talk value of Rs 74 but I got surprised That Instead of getting 93 Rs talk value i got only 74 that is a wrong value for the Rs & my earlier balance
            lapsed immediately after The recharge That was 79 Rs Just Five minutes before the recharge when I called the customer care officers today morning, then I was told by the customer care officer that neither The previous balance will be updated back nor the money would be given to me back now the situation is want my money back. Because idea Customer care is not helping me, so I bound to write you my problem or either I would go To the Consumer Court With my complant Becuase I have all
            Documentry proofs For the IDEA TOP UPS FOR UP EAST e.g I recharged For Rs topup & the Talk value must be added for 91 Rs to my account

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely
            AJAY MALHOTRA
            Mob. [protected]
            Call and Recharge Information :-
            Recharge date - 12nd August 2009
            I was recharge with 201/- Ruppees on[protected] from my online netbanking. But i do not received any messages and account balance also. Please how can I get back recharge balance. Kindly help me.

i have two idea Gang card. idea has declare for this card that upto first 500 minutes from gang to other gang...

This is Thirupathi Katakam . I have taken IDEA Prepaid cellular connection few days back. The mobile no...

With due respect, I would like to bring to your notice one grievance I have with Idea Cellular Company. I am regularly following up through emails and have sent many reminders, but unfortunately nobody is bothered to reply to me.

Actually they have misleaded me and when I acted on their promotion message they did not come up with what they have committed/advertised. When I recharged with Rs. 197 I received only Rs. 46 talktime only with no validity, whereas, I was looking for lifetime validity. So it is just a wastage of my money because of their misleading advertisement. I am forwarding you the emails I have written to them.

Looking forward to your kind help & co-operation in this matter. I shall remain thankful to you for your favourable action on such a misleading company.

With best regards,

Arvind Kumar

Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 2:53 PM
              Subject: Re: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

I am still waiting to hear from your office. I request you not to ignore this matter since it is a matter of justice or injustice, the amount involved is not a big issue for me. More important is how you handle the customers.

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:45 PM
              Subject: Re: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

Please confirm receipt of this email. I would like to hear from anybody from IDEA so that I can know how you take care of your customers.

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 3:45 PM
              Subject: Re: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

Hope you have received my below email, please respond as soon as possible.

Cc: ccare.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com
              Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 2:05 PM
              Subject: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

Attn: Mr. Rahul Talwar
              IDEA Cellular Limited, A-68, Sector 64, Noida. 201301

I am Arvind from Meerut using Idea prepaid connection # [protected] for the last 3 years. I am writing to you with reference to the Computerised call and SMS received from IDEA on 17/04/08 stating as below: -

"Rs. 100 ke discount per, zindagi bhar free incoming. Rs 197 ke RC per sabhi local calls 1 Re me, zindagi bhar ki validity, Rs 10 ka TT. Validity ka labh 48 ghante me milega"

This is complete SMS saved on my mobile, so considering the above, I recharged my connection with Rs 197 on 17/04/08 (THE SAME DAY), but unfortunately, I have not received the above mentioned facility. When today I talked to Idea Customer care they say that it was for those who has more than 30 days validity. But you can very clearly see it was nowhere mentioned in the SMS. So if this is the case then it is misguiding a customer, this is really embarrassing. Hence, I would request you to convert my connection with lifetime validity. For your information, I haven't used my phone since then and will wait till it is sorted out. My main motto is to get the lifetime validity, otherwise why should I recharge for 197 since for the talk time there are many other recharge options available. Please help me and sort it out immediately.

I would appreciate your soonest and positive action.

Thanks & regards,

Mobile# [protected]
              I am too much frustrated with your executive and floor manager and so..on.
              I have been facing problem to make STD call since one week.
              Please check my conversation detail with your executive from 2nd October 2008 to till now and find where fault is either my side or your side. Please revert me if you get fault from my side.
              Due to your bad service I face monetary loss as well as mental pressure on me.
              Let me know what I do.

Thanks & Regards
              Brijendra Singh
              Mobile No: +91-[protected]
              I agree with allmost all complaints and come to a decission that idea is a faurad company .my mob. no is [protected].
              dear sir,
              i have deposit 1500 rs for the activation of ISD calls on 03/06/09 by recipt no 2542878 but there is no responce so please activete my ISD call as soon as possible...
              regards ...
              Asim
              I agree with allmost all complaints and come to a decission that idea is a faurad company Misleading and exploiting a customer.My Mobile No. [protected][Idea Which will be cancelled]&[protected][Airtell]
              sir, last month i stop my number as our company provide us corporate connections and i pay the unbilled amount on the same date, so i need the bill just for rembuirsement from the company, and i also ask your local office executive for providing me this bill from last week but till now i am not in reciept of the bill. what i think about your services.
              i will be highly oblige if you send this bill on my mail.

kuldeep sharma
              mobile no.[protected]
              bill required from ---24 oct 09 upto the usage date
              Email address--- kuldeepn.[protected]@clarislifesciences.com

Idea Cellular Limited — Passports applied in Jan 10, not received till date

We have applied for 3 Passports (for family) in the month of Jan 2010. File No: w230241 (Lakshmi thirunagari), W230340 (Lakshmikanth Thirunagari) & W230341 (Tanuj thirunagari). We have applied following all the procedures, police verification done in Feb 2nd week. But till date passports not been received. We require these passports before 28th March 2010 to apply for VISA. Need help is getting the passports.
              dear sir,
              I am Naval singh from Bareilly. i took your connection on[protected] by giving my photo id and my passpaort photo copy to your idea agent. after four days i got message that your services has been stopped by us. your documents are not valid. my connection no was [protected]. so now i want to know that what is the meaning of valid document. in spite of giving my passport copy how you people can say that it is not a valid document, your agent is also misleading to me he says i will get it done, just ask him what is the scene ?.
              kindly do the needful and reply me that what action you have taken.my e mail address is [protected]@rediffmail.com
              thank you.
              Dear Sir
              With due respect, I would like to bring to your notice one grievance I have with Idea Cellular Company. I was use net setter I disconnected it 6 month before, and your company has to refund 500Rs to me. Now whenever I go to the local office, they don't even talk porper to me. kindly look into the matter do the needful and reply me that what action you have taken.my e mail address is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

My Detail is:-
              Account No. : 1.11242832
              Cellular No. : [protected]
              Add:- BIRLA TYRES UNIT-III
              KHEDI MUBARIKPUR
              LAKSAR, 247663
              UK

PankajSingh
              I AM RAHUL VISHNOI LIVE IN AMROHA UP. MY CELL NO.[protected] WAS RECHARGE RS.60/- AGO 3 DAYS BUT TODAY DATED 06/10/2012 RS.48/- DEDECTED TO MY NUMBER. CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT ABALEBLE ON PHONE. PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTIONS.

Idea Cellular — dnd [Resolved]

sir, i registerd dnd in[protected]., reference 33246142
                mobile [protected].
                but iam getting unwanted sms like...

hi,
                i am ashish from dehradun.i actually use two sim one of idea &other of cellone.on 11th april 2008.i use my idea connectiion upto 3p.m. then i use cellone sim.before that i checked my balance, that is of idea around rs.30/.but on next day when i checked in morning.it is rs.0/.then only i call to idea customer care they told to call after 48 hours.then after so many calls they do not reply actively, and talk soo rudely..then again on 19th of april balance is deducted from 58.57 to 23.57, when checked on 20th.then again on many tries one executive says their are 6 isd s.m.s on 11 at 5 p.m.then i tell this is not possible, bcoz i am not using that sim and it is with me.again i think that 2nd deduction may be due to same reason..i tried so many times but they didn't transfer all to senior executive, i am very worried...plz make some immediate solution..., as this totally illogcal to think.as without any use deduction is there...
                i am highly thankful to you...

This is to inform you that i am a Idea Customer from past 5 Years onwards. Further, recently i have converted from regular to life validity.

Recently I have added top up of Rs.222/-, but without asking by me there is a deduction of Rs.60/- (for dailer tones), how they have debited I do not know.

My Mobile No. is : [protected]

Please look in to this and advice the concerned to credit back to my balance.

P.V.Subba Rao

My Mobile No. is : [protected]

Please look in to this and advice the concerned to credit back to my balance.

P.V.Subba Rao
                I would like to inform you that Iam using mobile with Idea life long connection. My Mobile no. is [protected]. Every rechage some amount deducted from balance for Dialer tone. I have all ready cancell the Dialer tone. so, kindly canell the dialer tone fecility or cancell the connection.
                dear sir
                aaj mere no ko 14 days ho gaye hai par mera no ab tak nahi chala
                Hi, my name is Subramanyam Rayudu.. I am using Idea sim. On 29th Sep 2009 i have 8rupess currency and next day i got my balance 0.. So the people who are using idea sim. plz dont use Idea sim the customer care wont give proper responce to consumers and customers...

This is to inform you that i am a Idea Customer from past 4 Years onwards.

Recently I have added top up of Rs.50/-, (2 time) but without asking by me there is a deduction of Rs.15/- (for dailer tones download), 15/- (utv ceinema) 5/-, 8/-, 10/- how they have debited I do not know.(i am very angry & disturb for this activity pls. do the needful & return our refund.)

My Mobile No. is : [protected]

Please Please look in to this and advice the concerned to credit back to my balance.

BASANT SINGH

This is to inform you that i am a Idea Customer from past 4 Years onwards.

Recently I have added top up of Rs.50/-, (2 time) but without asking by me there is a deduction of Rs.15/- (for dailer tones download), 15/- (utv ceinema) 5/-, 8/-, 10/- (i don't know)how they have debited I do not know.(i am very angry & disturb for this activity pls. do the needful & return our refund.)

BASANT SINGH

idea 10 ps plan datails...