Idea Cellular

View More Information...

1921
Good

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

This is to bring to your notice, that i've still not received my PF amount from one of the esteemed...
I applied for Idea corporate Scheme a 2-3 weeks back and paid 700rs as advance rent and my

number is not Activated...
I have fixed a caller tune on my number under a service provided by 'idea', for which I am being charged on monthly...
my mo no is [protected].this is activate 12aug.
i am colling any numbers your computer said this nomber service is temprari...
Last two year iam using the idea Prepaid connetion .now a day there is lot unnecessary advertisement call...

I have prepaid lifetime valid Idea mobile connection in NCR and my mobile no. is [protected]. I got my mobile talk time top up with Rs. 200/- on dated 16.08.08 from Shamli (Distt. Muzaffarnagar, UP) but I got only 100 Rs. talktime. When I talked with the customer care on 17.08.08, I got the reply that 100 Rs. has been deducted for one month validity. I asked that I am already having life time validity than they replied that we have one single server and as per plan 100 Rs has been deducted and we can't do any thing.
Kindly help me in this regard so that I can get better services.

Sanjeev Kumar Kansal
Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Ph. +91 [protected]

Idea — giving less talk time

sir idea giving less talk time i recharge of rs 60 idea gives before 52 but now giving 48 why the are giving less amount with out any clearfication please take action agaist idea thankig you abdul kadeer ph. [protected]
I have pre paid mobile number [protected] at Mhow, MP. I am being over charged by idea.

hi,
    My phone no:[protected]

Today I charged my phone for 200/- flexi recharge and got the talk time of 103/-.If we charge for Rs.100/-we use to get the talk time of Rs.82/- .Now you itslef can judge what scheme and what is the intention of the company. You people are meant only to cheat the poor people bluffing with various schemes without mentioning anything. Now my only plan is tell all my friends to cancel the idea connection and they are biggest cheats in telecommunication field. I want to know what action you would like to take in this regard .Kindly give me suitable reply in this regard or else i would like to cancel my connection and i will give a wide propganda in this matter.
    Aug 13, 2020

hi, i am birender,
      my sim is want to puk no. and pin no.
      my sim no.[protected]
      plz urjent send my id puk no. and pin no.
      i want call details of my no [protected] coz by mistake i deleted my nos
      meri sim kho gai hai yah kon ke naam hai
      hi, i am NEERAJ,
      my idea sim card got miss and that's why i want to get the call and sms details of my no. [protected]. plz send the details immidettly . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
      hi, i am NEERAJ,
      my idea sim card got miss and that's why i want to get the sim card number detail of my no. [protected]. plz send the details immidettly . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I have taken a plan from idea mobile. Plan name is Easy 444 Plan, in this plan the company offered me 444 min. local & std calls & 444 local sms free. On the occassion of friendship day (3rd August) i had sent alots of sms to friends. After sending all sms i recieved a msg from idea i.e. " free sms will not be applicable on friendship day" and when i spoken to his customer care executive he said we have sent this sms before 48 hrs. must be msg had not diliverd you but company will not be responsible for this fault, these charges can not be waved off and you have to pay for these sms.
        I Hamed Ali S/o Late. Abid Ali, Age 27 Occ: Private employee R/o H. No: 6-3-416, Sharfi Manzil, Behind Panjagutta Police Station, Panjagutta Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India. I lost my Mobile Phone on 10/04/2010 around 02.15 PM at Sybercity.Net Internet Café, Shop. No: 6-3-762/c, Opp. Panjagutta Police Station, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was actually stolen by (Mr. SWAMY [protected]) who is surfing browsing in the same cabin at that time which I forget my mobile and sudden he was gone and put my & his mobile switch off. When I am busy to repairing the computer. Please take immediate action about this.

My Mobile Details are:

 Made in China

Contact to: Hamed Ali
        Res. Cell: [protected]
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

This is third request It possible have Call details the IDEA mobile No [protected] (kerala issued)From 1st of June 2010 till 30th of October 2010 by email [protected]@hotmail.com ASAP
        Shehanaz hanif
        Dr sir aap ka model 918n ke mujse jyada. Peise liye gye h mujhe aap ne peise waps chaye h .or aapka mobile bhut hang chalta h or not good hand set h mujse contact kare mymo no [protected]

bought a new sim of idea gang on 19th july 2008. it was written on tariff card that there is no daily fees but a rent of rs...

9th August 2008.

To,
          The Incharge,
          Customer Grievance Cell,
          Idea Cellular,

Subject: Harassment by advertisers with the following cell nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

I have sent you'll the below email on 22nd July, for a few days I had stopped receiving calls from the below mentioned numbers. Now I'm harassed by calls from the following cell nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. This is even after the DO NOT DISTURB option activated 5 months back. Please note that if the calls are not stopped within 24 hours I will be forced to approach the consumer forum and TRAI for necessary action.

G Miranda

cc. to TRAI,
          cc to. https://www.consumercomplaints.in
          cc. to Public Grievance Cell, [protected]@bol.net.in

################################################################################...

Glenda Barreto Miranda,
          Loutolim, Goa.
          cell: [protected]

22 July 2008.

To,
          The Incharge,
          Customer Grievance Cell,
          Idea Cellular,

This is to inform you that the people with the following cell nos.: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], keep constantly calling up my cell no. at different times of the day as many as 15 to 20 times a day, trying to sell ring tones and other products. Mostly these are reordered message that keep on playing. The person from whom I had brought the sim card had activated the "Do not disturb" facility over 4 months back and had said that it would be activated within 45 days. So far nothing has happened. Only the frequency of calls have increased.

Please be informed that if the unnecessary and not requested harassment is not stopped within 24 hours I will be forced to complain to the concerned authorities.

Also kindly provide me the Names and Addresses of the people owning the above mentioned cell nos., so that I can lodge a police complaint.

Awaiting your prompt action in the above matter.

Yours regretfully,

112, Sanchar Bhawan,
          20, Ashoka Road,
          New Delhi- 110001
          Respected Sir,
          I have been a customer of your company. I am using your network with mobile no: [protected] since Nov 2007. During this period, I never failed to pay the bill in time. I faced so many problems from your services . Many times there were issue with the bills .Regarding this I spoke to customer care many times but there reply was disappointing.
          Further, I have not requested for any BADA IMS & stock alert services through the SMS/customer care. This service was automatically activated by your company without any concervence from me. For this services I have been excessively charged Rs.200/-(two hundred rupees)
          Regarding this excessively charges I spoke to your customer care, they told me that it was done mistakenly. But at the same time he told that I have to pay the full amount. I request to waive off the amount which are excessively charged by you for that services. I have paid the full amount in every month during the period. There was no waived off till the date.
          I met in road accident in the month of oct 2007. Due to this I have not paid the bill in that period.but your customer care harassing for the payment even I said the exact problem. So, I disappointing with service.
          Again I request the waive off from your customer care for paying the latest bill. still they are not cooperating. I don’t want to kept pending the latest bill. As per my knowledge waive off is as follows :
          BADA IMS activation charge is Rs.100/-
          BADA IMS monthly charge is Rs. 50/-
          Stock alerts charge is Rs.50/-
          Late fee Rs.100/-
          Total is Rs.300/-
          I had paid the Rs.282/-(two hundred eighty two rupees) vide the receipt No :RNM22939947 dtd 06 Mar 2010 after deducting the excessively charges i.e Rs.300/-. Kindly consider the deducting amount is as waive off as sympathetic.
          Thankyou sir
          Yours sincerely,
          DRS REDDY

Mobile service has been barred. There are certain documents - (address proof, photographs etc) required...
            I have taken a postpaid connection of idea in the mid of july 2008. My mobile number is [protected]. Bill payment was done...

I am bishnu Kumar my mobile no is [protected] and from 6 years I am customer of IDEA.Last month a value voucher of Rs. 97 (for STD terrif Rs- 1/min) Recarged from the operator side without my confirmation.Kindle refund my 97 rupees. I made many calls to customer care of Idea and complained the same, but still have not received proper response.

I'm realy frustated and irritated.If this Issue will not resolve within 5 days then I will stop the service of IDEA.
            I hope you will help me out to fix my complain ASAP.

Warm Regards,
            Bishnu kumar
            please give me recharge code tell me...
            hello sir,
            i want to take a new prepaid IDEA simcard for my STD calls. so, tell me which plan will be better for me. & i m mostly using STD calls.
            i[censored] have any suggestions for me pl z contact me at my mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)

thanks
            I am Rajaram Sarjerao Kulat. Mobile no. is [protected]. from six month I am use Idea prepaid service, bofore that I was used Vodafone frm last 5 yrs. Before 2 months value voucher Rs.32 frm operator to make call 1p/2sec. Currently my plan 1p/sec. 60 days call rate is 1p/2sec.then this voucher. But before some days ago I, ve recharge with Rs 32. but only 4days making call 1p/2sec.then stop this plan without confirmation, deduct my balance Frm account.So please check my status or my account.

Pls do needful. Other wise I will stop Idea service.

Warm regards,
            Rajaram Kulat.
            [protected], (raj.[protected]@rediffmail.com & [protected]@gmail.com )
            dear sir
            please give me some value voucher detail. my id is [protected]@gmail.com

thanks

DEAR SIR,

AS STATED ABOVE I HAVE AN COMPLAIN REAGADING THE IDEA CELLULAR LTD.

SIR THE COMPANY'S POLISY IS IF ANY CUSTOMER RECHARGE RS. 34/56/89 FOR MESSAGE SERVICE AND THE SAME IS RECHAGE BY CUTTING OF BALANCE.

I MEAN IF WE DONT HAVE THIS SERVICE THEY ALLOW 1 MSG NOSMS TO 4444 AND IF WE FORGET TO SEDING THE MSG THEN THEY CUT THE RS. 34/56/89 FROM OUR BALANCE.

THIS IS INJUSTIS WITH US. AND IF THE PERSON DONT WANT LIKE THIS TYPE OF SERVIES THEN COMPANY MAKE ONE POLICY THAT ONLY ONE MSG SENT TO COMPANY FOR CLOSE THE AUTO RENWAL FACILITY.

DOING THIS THEY EARN SUCH A BIG AMOUNT FROM COSTOMERS.

AND ALSO MAKE AN ATTENTION SIR IF ANY CUSTOMER HAD FACE THE PROBLEM REGARD THIS PROBLEM THEN THEY DONT HAVE ANY OPTION WITHOUT THE USE OF THAT MSG.

I M FACING THE PROBLEM SIE, AND I ALSO CUT MY BALANCE OF RS. 56 DIRECTLY BY THE COMPANY WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INFORMATION OR ANY MESSAGE. THEY JUST CUTTINGOFF MY BALANCE

Soliciting your kind co-operation and urgent immediate action in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours obediently

KULDIPSINH ZALA

I recharged 98 Rs. getting msz by Idea service that was combo rechargs for reduce call rate LOCAL & STD and i msz they...
                HI

My name is Alka Rastogi

i have one no from idea that is [protected]

and on...
                I have procured INternet Data card from an well known Idea Cellular about a month back but till date it is not activated.br...

Idea Cellular Ltd. — GPRS SPEED [Resolved]

I have been complaining these idea customer care ppl about the speed of my gprs connection. Earlier the speed was about 464Kbps...

my mobile no [protected]
                mene atm ke zariye idea ka 125 rupay ka mobile recharg kiya tha lekin mrre sbh A/C [protected] se 125 rupay panch bar kate hai 625 rupay Date 5 may 2007 ko