Idea Cellular

View More Information...

1921
Good

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

Sir as you know incoming calls are free.I donot make Outgoing calls.yet the company charges me 300-500 odd sum of rupees.And...

I am using idea prepaid connection in madhya pradesh ( jabalpur) for the last 6 years.Till now some difficulties were their in coverage area, networkfail, congession etc.however these complaints were rectified, but now for the last 5 months idea cellular is providing more than worst services to his customers.

I am getting a numerous call drop, congession, network fails, short service range, etc and done thrice complaints to the service center, but still the situation is same before . as seems that now there is no impact of doing complaints & calls to their service centers.

Though mine & my family's max mobile connections are on idea cellular for long & circulated everywhere.now we pray TRAI to please innitiate the SERVICE USING WHICH MOBILE USERS CAN CONTINUE THEIR OLD NUMBERS ON TAKING SERVICES FROM SOME NETWORK PROVIDER...

PLZ PRAY FOR THAT WONDER FULL DAY WHEN I AM ABLE TO THROW THIS IDEA CELLULAR BARSTARD SIM.
Dear Sir

please you sent me my last 1& half month prepaid usage call statement of incoming & outgoing call list.

my mobile no. is [protected] ( my mobile is lifetime service )

Thanks & Regards

kamlesh

Sir
    With continuous calls from idea officals to convert my prepaid mobile account to postpaid one, I finally agreed. The idea offical Mr. Akash sent a boy on July 4, 2008 at my company address at Janakpuri. He charged my Rs. 500 and gave me a receipt and new sim saying that my number would be activated within 24 hours after physical verification.
    Then I received a host of phone calls from idea officials varifying my identity, but no one was sent for physical verification.
    Finally some Pawan Kumar caled me or verification and varified me positive. But as yet my number is not activated.
    Please look into the matter ASAP.

Irfan Ahmed
    my mobile no.[protected]
    sim card no.[protected]
    my mobile not activate in New sim card.beacause not a network of mobile so please check the status

Without i agree actived the dialer tone and cut dialer tone rentel your side from date:- 12/07/08. so deactieve the dialer...
      Sir i take a post paid connection from Idea cellular comany in delhi South .
      my mobile bill generated at 20th of every...
      Idea Cellular customer care service is ridiculous. It keeps you waiting for long, provides you wrong information, executives...

I had recharged online by my Net banking of State Bank of India to Mobile no. [protected] of Idea Cellular on[protected] for Rs.145 two times i.e. Rs.290.00 ( one on non success, I repeated again). Both times they showed screen that my payment transfer is successful but recharge is not successful and they will reverse back the money into my account within 8 days followed by call from customer care that amount will be transferred within 2 days.

After expiry of time, I contact customer care/service centre shops but till date, I had not recd my money back
      Jun 16, 2014
      8010487512's response
      Dear sir/Mam Mera mobile number [protected] hai.jisme1855 kuchh paisa balence tha .[protected] ko raat 11:59pm mai idea ne attomatic 3g actinate kar liya Rs 655 deduct kar liya jab mai customer care bat kiya to wo balence refund karne se mana kar rahe hai . Mai bahut Request kiya phir bhi wo balence nahi refund kar rahe hai.aap log batao ab mai kya karu?

Got call from idea customer care and he explained a plan which i was not interested for, but he sent a guy to collect the document, but since i was not interested for that plan, i didnot take that. Now that customer care representative called and talked in abusive language.

Idea — Abusive call

I request you to block a mobile no of your service which is making abusive calls on my no ,and disturbing us by speaking bad words , the mobile no is [protected] which i am complaing about,they made a call on my home mobile no and abused so i want to stop this problem.
        They made a call from the above no on date 25th december 2010 around timing 1:00 to 1:30 pm,on my relince no ,i dont want to revil my own no ,but for your satisfaction you can have a look on their call records on the above date mentioned .
        I would be very much greatfull to you for your help and attention.
        Thanking You ! Your's faithfully,
        An Indian citizen,
        U.P. Jhansi.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no and alternate contact number.

Thanks & Regards,
        Idea Cellular!

Dear Idea Customer care,

My name is sreenivasulu, someone stole my mobile Sony Ericsson W810i model from my room, and he calling through my mobile and my number to my friends and my relatives and talking with rubbish language,

Iam requesting to IDEA CUSTOMER CARE Center, please if any body using outgoing calls through my IMEA NO: Please tell me, my mobile details are:

NAME: Sony Ericsson W810i

IMEI NO: [protected]

SNO: 090585CPLCLV07W24

MY MOBILE NO: [protected].

Please help me in this case, because my have lot of contact numbers in my Mobile phone book.

Thankyou Idea,

A.Sreenivasulu

Idea — thief customer care

plz call me [protected] my other no [protected] my self supriyo sasmal

i am angry
          ur idea company big thief

customer care not given to write to information

manager also thief

every system is corrupted

complain not to follow up

Iam using an Idea prepaid connection. During last month, Rs.30 has been deducted from my prepaid account without my knowledge....

Dear Sir/Mam,

My mobile number is [protected], few months before i have activated night calling plan and then in next month i dont want that plan so i have deactivated that plan, so Idea customer care peoples told me to send them messagess for unsubscribe that plan, I did this so many time but also my 60 rupees are deducting per month and when i am talking with these Idea peoples they are saying me that this plan is not deactivated I am not getting what happened these peoples are only taking my money, Idea service is very bad please do something.
            your service hasbeen useless because thy cut my 30rs daily without any reasion
            pls solve my problem . contact me my no is [protected].

idea telecom services — CUTTING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT

Respected
            sir/maim

I am shashi kant mishra user of idea prepaid service, I was recharged by 52 Rs promo balance sucessfully
            on 12-sept-2011, 07:12:28am, After making 2 or 3 calls of Rs 3 Nearly, my account shows low balance as 29 paise, it was on date 16th sept 2011, after that i was talked with customer care more than 5 times in two days but their responce was i have not information about your account, on 19th sept i was talked with senior customer care he were said i am taking your complaIaint, but after that idid not get any responce, on 20th sept talking with a senior customer care i got a message your consern for incorrect deduction is under process and you will be action within 09/21/11, 05:27:00 pm, but i did not get any responce, on 21th 05:40 pm after talking wit a customer care he said in message the date given is 22th sept and you are telling lie,
            on 23rd sept a customer care was said i am again sending your complaint, all the customer care says different statment. I am facing a lot of problem due to this, and i don't know how much people facing problem like this.
            please quick action to my problem.

Regards: SHASHI KANT MISHRA
            PLACE: BANGALORE
            MOB NO-: [protected]

R/Sir,
              I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and nuumber is [protected] and [protected], which is registered in...
              bad service in costomer call centre...
              I got a message which states that
              250Local I2Ifor 30 days &50p mein LOCAL MOBILE Call...

Dear Manager,

I am Manjeet Mitra my cell no. [protected], since 2004 i m customer of your company. I am Paid under cheque no. 588833 dt 24/6/2008 deposited in C-7, Fateh Nagar, Jail Road, New Delhi -110018.I am very surprise when your company customer care Executive is call say that your payment of Rs. 1221/- was washed it was not clear from my account. base of that above mentied subject. I can't understand that how is careless from your company. When i am complaint it your customer care Executive Mr. Ritesh Kapoor, (27/06/2008 10.09 am) that say we are not taken any complaint from your end. because we are not trust in our customer it our right what ever u can do with the customer. What my mistake, please be clear, make sure that between my phone is working becuase it not my mistake.

Take matter is urgently basics,

Manjeet Mitra

Idea Cellular Ltd — Partiality with existing customer

I am very much disappointed with Idea's concept of provide the new customer double the benefit of what is been provided to existing customer. Even they don't give option to convert the plan to the new one.

Currently Idea is providing Value Plus 199 service with 300 local calls and 200 sms free ( CLIP free for 6 months only)

New scheme what they intriducted for only new customer Value plus new 199 400 local calls and 200 sms free with CLIP completely free.

Idea Cellular Ltd — Insufficient coverage at our area - Atul Nagar though we pay the complete bill

Hello Sir,
              I am an Idea customer from last 3 years. My number is [protected]. I pay my bills on time but from last 3-4 months we are not getting proper coverage from Idea Cellular Lts. The area is Atul Nagar, Warje Highway, Pune - 41152.

Idea Cellular Ltd — poor working of companies executive

i have changed my mobile([protected]) operator by portabilty from airtel to idea. but they activated my talking plan partialy. they activated calls, internet, plans but did not activat sms packages although all of these should be activated according to plan. i have complaint several times. but customer executive did not provide me any satisfactory answer. my plan was 249 combo plan. what should i do.

Idea Cellular — careless cc executives

I (onkar singh bains) from nagpur called upon idea customer care 8-10 times to get a puk no. for my mobile no. [protected] .on calling up cc each executive had a different opinion some told me to text my sim no. and some told me to call later and some told me to call another no..
              on texting the sim no. there was no response and on dialing the given no. it was not available.
              This is just carelessness of the company and still my no. is not working.

Idea Cellular — carelessness of company

I am a idea customer n i made my number [protected] postpaid to prepaid which is on my name surendra kumawat
              when i made my number prepaid i submitted my address proof n a photo signed my me n they activated my number but since 25 days 4 times my number is not in service telling me that my documents were not right
              so my complaint is that if my documents were not right n why were they received by idea office at idea centre chavni my this number is for business purpose n ihave faced a lot of lose due to this n who is responsible for all dis they should be punished for their carelessness n my wastage of fuel time n money

I am a customer of Idea Prepaid No [protected] of 'East Idea Circle' and now at 'Bareilly'. I have approached...

Idea Cellular :
                I am a post paid user of the cellular company.
                Last month, I deposited my bill(in time) through check in the
                drop box available near my house. It usually takes only
                one day to reach the check to the company.
                After 10 days, I my outgoing was barred and the computer
                response system, told the reason for the same is not paying bill
                in time(in fact I deposited the same 10 days ago).
                After talking to the customer care, as per their information
                the check was not received. So, I dispatched one more check to the
                company. Next day, the customer care operator of Idea told me that
                it would take 2 to 3 days for them to receive the check and till then
                I have to wait and my outgoing call would remain barred.
                I got frustrated after all this. Still, keeping patience, I then deposited
                the bill through credit-card and my no. got activated. As i deposited the bill,
                as per Idea people, they didn't received my check, I thought its better to stop
                the two checks, so I did the same.
                After few hours, (when I made my payment on-line my phone got activated,
                I received 2 sms from idea that they have received both the checks !!! (Unbelievable, the check which they couldn't receive for 10 days, they received it in a few hrs after the on-line payment...??)
                After a few days, I got a message that Rs.100 is added to my bill as fine for late payment.
                And then I got one more message that Rs. 450 has also been added to my bill, as I stopped the check..(which they didn't get!!...)
                So, I would suggest everyone NEVER USE IDEA...!!
                It can really cange your life!!!
                Aug 13, 2020
                An idea can really change your life.
                In February, 2007, I purchased an idea prepaid connection assuring me the facility of free local idea to idea balance of Rs. 250 per month. Now suddenly, from Dec. 2008, this balance has disappeared from my no.(which was supposed to come till Feb, 2008). After contacting the customer care centre and having a word with 5 customer care executives, 2 supervisors and 1 senior supervisor( because every time you call in, your call will be handled by a different person and you will have to repeat your problem story all together again), they told me that this facility has been removed from my no. and for that matter, allthe nos. with such facility because I dared to use this sim in any other handset not belonging to Motorola. On compaining about the fact that this was not told initially either by the company or the dealer, both the dealer and the company started passing blames on each other. Having said that, I would also like to mention that I do have one more prepaid no. having the same scheme, which was continuously used in a Nokia handeset in which the scheme still exist. Both the nos. were purchased from the same dealer and on having a word with the dealer, he refused about any such intimation by the company about using it in just motorola handset and even gave in the name of the distributor. But the company always try to remain away from all the hurdles and the difficulties caused due to them to their customers, because the supervisor to whom I spoke even refused to tell me the process to file a compaint against the company nor did he allow me to speak to any one else in the company when I showed dissatisfaction to their false explanations.

Such is the service provided by such a big cellular company.
                I m idea bill received bill take and care
                as i am out of city, kindly activate my password on my idea online account for no-[protected], so that i can make online payment of the current dues
                i want my un due bill, my mobile number is [protected], idea customer care service is very poor,
                idea Network is India's very Poor & very bad Service Provider . it's company should be closed .Sarvesh Rana Delhi NCR.
                my ABN Amro credit cards has been used by fraud to make idea payments. request you to help resolve this fraud. uptill now was requesting ABN Amro to help, but they do not have any capability to resolve these frauds.

ref : transaction dated 28th April 2009
                T83107 - Rs.2000
                T91552 - Rs.3000

kindly help detatect who has mede this transaction. if swiped, then the slip
                if electronically - then through pinging number.
                my ABN Amro credit card has been used by fraud to make payments. request your help to locate the fraud.
                ref : ABN Amro CC # [protected]
                fraud entries Dt.28th April 2009
                T92685 - RS.10000
                T93107 - Rs, 2000
                T91552 - RS.3000
                T92081 - Rs.1000
                T92840 - Rs.1001
                T92199 - Rs.10000

kindly provide evidence for booking police complain.

Re : Unethical Practice of Idea Cellular Ltd

Respected Sir,

I have a connection of Idea Mobile no. [protected]. I received bill for Rs. 7873.29 and found that the bill is incorrect and include a number of fictitious call. Thereafter, we spoke with one of your executive and he sent settlement letter for Rs. 6500/-- dated[protected] IDEA/DELHI /CDL/6001/1.10491661. Then later, another executive Mr. B. K. soni whose mobile number [protected] had finalized it for Rs. 6000.00 and We paid the same on dated[protected] vide receipt number RNM[protected]. After full and final settlement, we again received a bill of Rs. 1873.29. We were surprised and shocked to get a bill after full payment from our side. Not only that, we started receiving abusive, threatening and torturing calls from the company using foul and harsh language. Above all, the company used worst language possible without knowing whether they are talking young or old. They also, started to call to our friends, family members, relatives, business associated and well wishers and used foul and cheap language which is unethical and below business level and standard. By this way, they are giving us mental tension, making harassing us at any odd hours. We are continuously receiving calls from the said Company through the mobile numbers [protected] - Mr. Puskar Yadav, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] etc.

We were literally bugged up and finally decided to send legal notice to them through our lawyer Mr. Gordhan Dass on 17-06-08 vide EMS receipt number SP ED[protected]IN. This was not enough; they again started giving calls in same filthy language format. It shows that they don’t care with country’s law and order.
                  In view of the above, we request your good office to take appropriate action against Idea Cellular Ltd. Today, we are victim of this and tomorrow it could be multiple. We are thankful and hopeful that we get some sigh of relief from your support and action against Idea Cellular Ltd.
                  Thanking you and looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.
                  Yours truly,

Name : Rajat Jain
                  Address : C/O : Kanwar Lal Jain, H.No. B – 135, Block – A / 2F, Keshav Puram, Near Park, Delhi – 110035 Phone : [protected], 27393868

idea cell — used faul language

used me too faul language and say to me that what i do her{female}?
                  they tell me wrong identity, ,
                  all the functions done by noida zonal office..
                  responce me at my mail as sooon as possible...
                  here i cant published my number..
                  thanx

I am using iDEA postpaid plan 444 for last one and a half year. I used to call my parents (STD call) daily 2-3 times. But maximum number of times I got a message form iDEA that "DUE TO NETWORK CONGESTION" connection can not be established and if I am lucky enough and connection established (after redialing the number again and again) then it gets dropped after 2-3 minutes.

I have lodged complaint regarding this problems several times, even I gave the numbers of my parents to the customer care executives but no result.

Now I am planning to change the service provider.

Jayanta Bora

I am Prepaid custumer of "IDEA Cellular Ltd" from more than last one year. My IDEA Mobile No is...