Indian Railways Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Load

Indian Railways related photos (1513)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

narayanadaskt
Sir, I am herewith submitting a complaint against the Ticket collector on his behaviour with the passengers ( Students, Ladies) . On 2 nd Apr'2015 I travelled with my son in 12737/ GOWTAMI EXPRESS - A Student in couch (S 8) Seat No. 5 was actually boarding from Samalkota to Secunderabad. But due to urgency he may pick up the train in Kakinada to go to JEE Main Exam at Hyderabad. Ofcourse He paid penalty for Rs. 370 to TC for his mistake. But TC was boasted that he insulted that boy and make him fried. That boy was upset, feel unwell and not interested to go to exam. A co-passenger in the train ( Lady) supported to talk about the boy but the so called Ticket Collector talks unnecessary and unparliamentary words with her. She was abused for his behaviours. As an employee his behavious was very insulted and shameful .

[Apr 03, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhishek.rai552
    Hi Sir/Mam I have booked eticket on Date of Booking : 24/11/2011 and Date of Journy : 25/11/2011 on Tatkal Scheme. I have file TDR reason is TRAIN is CANCELED. In TDR Status status shown that REGRETTED. If train is cancelled then why my money amount is not returned and status shown REGRETTED . Name : Ambuj Srivastva PNR Number: [protected] Transaction ID: [protected] Reference No: ekt[protected] Date of Journy : 25/11/2011 Date of Booking : 24/11/2011 File TDR Date : 4 /12/2012. Train No: 12560 Reason For TDR: Train Cancelled.Ticket Type: eticket

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Indian Railway — Missing Parcel (Motorcycle)

ramkumar6614
      I booked my Motorcycle in Parcel on Luggage Ticket (No[protected] from DELHI Jn Railway station to Jaunpur Jn Railway Station...
      Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Indian Railways — PARCEL NO 4000133065 DATED 12 MAR 2015.

Nimeshn27
      Shriman, Mera naam Naik Narete Nimeshwar hai. Main Indian Army me karyarat hun. Maine apna household saaman Nagpur to...

aashisha2
      I have to attend UPPCS-2015 pre exam in agra on 09:30 am of 29/03/15 for which I had booked ticket from jabalpur to agra by shridham express (no. 12192) having journey date 28/03/15, 05:45 pm which would have to reach on next day I.e. 29/03/15, 07:30 am in AGC railway station according to indian railway schedule. When I reached to jabalpur station to board the above said train I got to know that the same is running 7 hours late. I had no other option but to leave the above important exam of my career which spoilded my whole year. What compensation Ican get fo railway.

[Mar 29, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

rupak999
        I had booked ticket in Tatkal category on for travel from Ludhiana to Gurgaon on 8 March. The train was late by 7 hours from its scheduled time of 10:45 PM. It reached Ludhiana station on 5:45 am next day. and i did not travel on the train So I filed Tdr No. [protected] for refund on next day ie 9 Mar at 12:30 PM. The railways did not process the refund with the reason "TDR Repudiate - TDR not after 30 days" When i emailed them about this, they are saying refund will not be processed. Kindly help in getting my refund.

[Mar 28, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nanda Kumar Chaparla
          i came to drop y friend in rjy station for cicaar express..he went to counter to collect his ticket and my platform ticket...when the train arrieved i gave send off and coming back ..ticket collecter asked me to show u r ticket suddenly i went back to my friend and asked ticket he told me in counter i asked for ticket but he didn't give me a ticket for the change of 10 rupees ...in ticket counter they told we don't have change is this is our country or anything, , the ticket collecter folloes me and he leave all the people searching he just come back with me and told to pay 290/- i told sir my friend forget the ticket so waht i have to do to pay 290 for 5 rupees, he take me to the office and abbuse me balckmailed me and he called a police in mobile and he shouts at me...he told me i will fill a attemp to murder and i have a doubt on you without ticket what are u doing..i will catch u to the police.. i request him sir i dn't have money but he refuses me and shouts at me ..only for my ticket he follows me abuse me...how an indian should feel like this ..damn

platform ticket

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Indian Railways — PARCEL NO 4000133065 DATED 12 MAR 2015.

Nimeshn27

indiangopi
            I am Gopinath Barman would like to share with you that, I had booked a parcel ( Motor Cycle- Bajaj Discover, REG. No# DL10SE/4042) on 15.03.2015 to be dispatched on 17.03.2015 from DELHI to RANGIYA JN ( RNY -Assam). Parcel was booked under PRR No # [protected], PW bill/ LT No # 4813501 in BRAHMPUTRA MAIL ( Train NO# 14056) Parcel was supposed to reach my Station RANGIYA JN on 19.03.2015, but parcel/Bike has not been unloaded in my Station till today - 21.03.2015. Train has passed my station around 8.00 PM. Also it is not getting possible for me to trace the Parcel . Please look into this matter urgently and advise where is the Parcel is ? Also confirm when I can get the same ? I am very surprised to see the Lapse happened . I look forward to receive your urgent reply so that I can receive the Parcel without any problem. Best Regards Gopinath Barman Mobile# [protected] & [protected]

[Mar 22, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Rinkoo.Choudhury
              I was on a trip to Himachal Pradesh with my family. I boarded the Kalka Mail which was rescheduled and departed at 0.30 hrs. on 01-03-15 instead of 19, 40 hrs. on 28-02-15. The Kalka Mail was late by almost 12 to 13 hrs. due to which I could not board the Shivalik Dlx. Express Train No. 52451, PNR No. being[protected]. I returned to Kolkata on 14-03-15 by boarding the Dhauladhar Express from Pathankot and New Delhi Rajdhani Express from New Delhi on 12.3.15 & 13.3.15 respectively. On 16-03-15 I visited the Esplanade Computerised Ticket counter for refund of ticket fare of Shivalik Dlx Express. I was advised to visit Koilaghat. I visited Koilaghat on 18-03-15 wherein the lady at the enquiry counter informed me that the ticket fare cannot be refunded as 10 days have already elapsed. Please let me know as to why the above ticket fare will not be refunded as the fault was solely on the part of the Railways. The details of the Ticket purchased is given below TRAIN NO. :52451 PNR NO:.[protected] COACH: CC SEAT BERTH: 16, 17 & 18 TOTAL AMOUNT OF TICKET: 1245

skasr16
                I have submitted my TDR request with IRCTC on 16/12/14 for PNR no [protected] as i have not travelled because train was late for more than 4-5 hours and travel on another ticket on same day at same time under PNR no [protected] but my TDR request has been rejected on 03-02-15 again i have submitted my request with IRCTC on 06/02/15 under there ticket of complaint no IRCTC #904049 but till date not get the refund nor any suitable assurance or response even i have mailed them abount 10-15 time in last 1 and half month Details of my original mail is given below written to IRCTC/ Eticket / TDR process with Reference to above please note that i have above ticket to travel from Buxar to Howrah for myself and 2 family member as follows for journey date 16/12/14: Name Age Gender SUNIL AGRAWAL 51 Male MANISHA AGARAWAL 45 Female GUNJAN AGRAWAL 16 Female and against this i have not traveled as the train was late by more that 4-5 hour at Buxar station actuality the same departed delay by 4 hours from its starting station Allahabad. therefor for i have traveled by train no 13006 under PNR no [protected] Ticket Details Transaction ID : [protected] PNR No. : [protected] Train No. & Name : 13006 / ASR HWH MAIL Date of Booking : 16-Oct-2014 Class : THIRD AC Quota : GENERAL Date of Journey : 16-Dec-2014 From : BXR To : HWH Boarding At : BXR Date Of Boarding : 16-Dec-2014 Reservation Upto : HWH Passenger Details Sl. No. Name Age Gender Status Coach Seat / Berth / WL No 1 SUNIL AGRAWAL 51 Male CNF B1 49 2 MANISHA AGARAWAL 45 Female CNF B1 52 3 GUNJAN AGRAWAL 16 Female CNF B1 50 but i understand that my TDR has been rejected as follows : TDR Details Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. TDR Filing Date: 16-Dec-2014 18:57:45 HRS TDR Status: TDR Repudiate Cancellation ID: [protected] TDR Zone: EASTERN RAILWAY (ER) Registration No: DER221214W20290 Repudiate Date: 03-Feb-2015 Reason for Repudiate TDR: No EDR has been fed against the particular PNR

[Mar 16, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sir
                with reference to my above complain dated 16/3/15 against IRCTC and Indian Rail for non refund against TDR for PNR no [protected] Transaction ID: [protected] actual travel PNR [protected]. Please note IRCTC has reopen the case but till date I have not received the refund.
                sir
                with reference to my above complain dated 16/3/15 and subsequent reminder dated 3/4/15 against IRCTC and Indian Rail for non refund against TDR for PNR no [protected] Transaction ID: [protected] actual travel PNR [protected]. Please note till date I have not received the refund nor any reply from IRCTC.
                with reference to my above complain dated 16/3/15 and subsequent reminder dated 3/4/15 against IRCTC and Indian Rail for non refund against TDR for PNR no [protected] Transaction ID: [protected] actual travel PNR [protected]. Please today we have received the following mail from IRCTC stating that my TDR request has been repudiated as railway dose not have the record for more than 6 month. In this connection please note that railway has done the delay in settling the claim they neither settled nor replied my mail . So why I will punish for the delay on the part of railway . please look in the same and guide me what should I do now

Dear Customer,
                The TDR filed against PNR Number [protected] with reason Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. has been repudiated by the Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds Delhi Zone due to reason As per Eastern Railway; 6 months old data record not traceable. The case is repudiated. as per the Indian Railways Refund Rules https://www.services.irctc.co.in/betaDoc/Amendments_RefundRules_2406.pdf
                Please note that the decision about the repudiation/ rejection or amount of refund has been taken by the concerned Zonal Railways as per extant Refund rules of Indian Railways and not by IRCTC.
                The status is also available online and found under TDR History.
                For any assistance please contact our customer care call centre or mail to [protected]@irctc.co.in

pramitpattnaik
                  I have booked my bike along with 3 cartons. But i have received only my bike. Other 3 cartons are still missing. There is no response from the railway department in TITLAGARH RAILWAY OFFICE (PIN-767033) when we asked for the same. They are also not helping regarding this issue. PARCEL DETAILS: FROM: CHENNAI CENTRAL TO: TITLAGARH NAME: PRAMIT PATTNAIIK DATE OF BOOKING: 05-MARCH-15 PW BIL NO: A0349159 PWB TICKET NO: 349159 PRR NO:[protected]

RAMJI SRIVASTAVA
                    मेरा नाम रामजी लाल श्रीवास्तव है मैंने दिनाँक ११/०३/२०१५ को www.utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in साइट पर जाकर मोबाइल टिकटिंग केलिए मोबाइल नो. [protected] को रजिस्टर किया और रिचार्ज ऑप्शन में जाकर डेबिट कार्ड से रिचार्ज किया मेरे अल्ल्हाबाद बैंक खाता संख्या [protected] से 211 और बैंक ऑफ़ बरोदा के खता संख्या [protected] से 211 रुपये काट लिए गए स्टेटमेंट में POS PRCH ~ ~ [protected][protected] [protected] ये दिख रहा है मेरा रिचार्ज भी नहीं हुआ मेरा पैसा वापस करवाने की किरपा करें। रामजी लाल श्रीवास्तव ग्राम -इटैला बुज़र्ग पोस्ट - सुरवर खुर्द जनपद -गोंडा उत्तर प्रदेश मोबाइल- [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Eastern Railway — TDR not refunded

Prmdmohanty
                      After a lot of follow up and submission of proofs, the latest comunication that was given is as below, but no action till...

Anil85
                      I am travelling in train since 30 yrs. Yesterday was a mystery for me I was boarding in same train yesterday from CST coach no: S4 seat no: 57.. TTE has came to check ticket, he checked my ticket then he asked for ID proof I showed him my PAN CARD it was a colour xeroz...then he asked for the original copy, I said him that at present I have not carry my original PAN CARD but I have my original passport & driving license too..you can check any of these. So he replied to me I want to see a original pan card or else you have to pay a fine of Rs. 1000/- I denied the same & said Y should I pay the fine m carried my originals except pan card..then he asked me to get down from train on next station or else he will call the cops. Same thing the TC was doing with 3 to 4 passengers. Finally we have paid him 700 bucks each to get the rid of it. It was a mental harassment for the passengers, he is simply making money..and till 1am he was doing the same same thing finally we have to 700 bucks each. We asked for receipt he denied & said i[censored] want receipt u have 1000 bucks each. This is to bring to your notice that I am travelling in train since 30yrs and never carried my original pan card. This is a first time this TC took money for not carring original pan card. PFA is attachment for your reference & this is to bring to your attention that TC is making money by selling tickets he is not giving confirm tickets to waiting list passengers & giving confirm tickets to those pessenger's who don't even have a reservation tickets for each tickets he is asking for 350 rs. & he is not even given a receipt. This kind of TC an employee should not be working in Indian railway I request to send my fine refund back which I paid yesterday. Please refer the attached pics..as well.. My name is Anil Bhupati you can contact me on [protected]. Hoping for the positive reply and please take some strict action againts him. Requesting you to revert on same ASAP...for any more details you can contact me.

Warm Regards,
                      Anil bhupati.

Collecting bribe in indian railway train
                      Collecting bribe in indian railway train
                      What is the status of the Complaint ??????????????????????????????????

harshavalluru
                        Lost luggage bag - Gold color - below SL berth (71) S14 coach (beside general cmprt), Journey date 8th mar 2015 - NLR - Hyd - 12759 Charminar Exp - Train reached Sec station at 7.30 am on 9th Mar - Luggage Bag Missing from side lower berth. In bag side pocket my ID proof is there.. 6 pairs of clothes - Cash 150 Rs.. sweets -- HDFC Debit card ...Totally costs around 7k Rs (including bag cost). -- IF ANY1 BY MISTAKE take my bag.. Pls hand over it to me.. GIVE ME SOME INFO on this... ---- Please tie your luggages with chain to any seat . at least on safe side. --- my mobile number - [protected] (hyd) HARSHA VARDHAN, harsha.[protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 10, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

----
                        Please tie your luggages with chain to any seat . at least on safe side.
                        ---
                        my mobile number - [protected] (hyd)
                        HARSHA VARDHAN, harsha.[protected]@gmail.com

Lakshmi Narain Srivastava
                          I BOOK A E TICKET ON 19 FEB 15 FOR JOURNEY FROM GHAZIABAD TO SAHARANPUR FOR JOURNEY DATE 4 MAR 15 . BUT ON THAT DAY TRAIN CANCELLED BY RAILWAY. DUE TO LAST MOMENT CANCELLED OF TRAIN I RUSH TO NEXT TRAIN AND ANY HOW I REACHED TO DESTINATION. BUT DUE TO TIGHT SCHEDULED AND RARE AVAILABILITY OF INTERNET I COULD NOT CANCELLED MY TICKET. IS THIS NOT RESPONSIBILITY OF RAILWAY TO CANCELLED MY TICKET AUTOMATICALLY. AND IF NOT THAN ALSO WHY IT IS TIME BAR FOR 72 HOURS I COME BACK TO DAY FROM THERE AND TRYING TO CANCELLED MY TICKET BUT IT IS OUT DATED. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY REFUND MY TICKET DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS PNR [protected] TRAIN NO14681 DATE OF JOURNEY[protected]

rnsain
                            the ac waiting hall in madurai junction is worst maintained in terms of infrastruture. there are 5 ac. of which only one is working. i wrote a complaint in the note kept. its not a official complaint register. on just going back on the register, it seems that ac issue is there un attended since 15 days. if a passenger travels with photo copy of id proof, will railways alloq to travel. i[censored] govt ia atrit with rules, then it must also b to hat level. if ac not working for one day or two is ok. but 15 days is very bad. hope on my next visit to waiting hall will b nice.

[Mar 09, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railway Ticket Checking Staff Organisation — Railway staff corruption

mayank.mikki30
                              Mr. Rahul Tiwari. contact TTE in Indian railway Bhopal express mobile number-+91-[protected] and [protected].He assured me for...

Devendra Singh Bharangar
                              Had filed TDR on 28-Dec-2014 13:15:42 HRS, till date did not receive any funds, status shows CR registered. PNR Number [protected] for reason "Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled." Reference No for this is: [protected] Please look into my matter Regards Devendra Singh Bharangar Mo: [protected]

No refund of TDR

[Mar 03, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.