Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (566)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Pratibha_123
Hi, I purchased a Moto G 3 through flipkart. After only 3 months o[censored]se, it is showing faults. The problem was I was not able to receive or dial calls. More to this the sound was also not proper. I gave it to the service center - B2X colutions in Dadar near Chaityabhoomi. They took around 10 days to repair the handset. Still it is not working properly. The receiver is complaining of echo sounds during calls. The music system is getting shut after 10 minutes. I had not expected such a bad service from motorola. Being such a graet name, the service should alo be good. I would not refer any one to buy this phone as it is damaged after 3 months o[censored]se. The service centers do not do their jobs properly. Am I expected to leave my work and go to service centers again and again. This is ridiculous. I am very unhappy to buy this phone. Regards, Pratibha G.

[Jan 11, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Punna Nagaraju
    Hi Team, IMEI [protected], Service center updated no warranty and taken service charges. where as this handset has the Warranty till March. Kindly check in your database and so the needful. Responses i got at service center is pathetic. Regards, Nagaraju

Rahul kapadiya
      I had purchased a Moto G3 Handset through Flipkart. The phone is totally Dead within 2 n Half months. When I submitted the phone for service on 7th Dec.15 to Ahmedabad (bapunagar) centre, I was informed that they'll get my phone repaired in 2 weeks. Post 2 weeks I didn't got a positive reply from Ahmedabad (bapunagar) service centre so I called customer care of Motorola. MY WORK ORDER NUMBER IS : BPR/MG/15/00043 Daily i calling him and they told me always tomorrow we will arrange your call with our officer. Today is 9th Jan.'16 and the only answer give me "Sir, part is not available yet in India to repair your phone". No matter how much you request Moto personnel to expedite the work, they'll only call to ask for more extensions. This is worst customer service I have experienced ever so far. Moto only know how to sell, but not how to retain customers. I'll suggest people not to buy Moto Handsets as their repair service is extremely pathetic, customer care unsupportive.Rahul Kapadiya Ahmedabad Gujarat.

Motherboard is not available

[Jan 09, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shaliniatush
        Order details: date: 19 may 2015 order ID: OD[protected] moto e 4G (2nd gen) was ordered by us on 19th may 2015, delivered by 24th may 2015.The piece was defective for which all our complaints were rejected by flipkart. Finally we got it replaced by flipkart and recieved new moto E by 9th july 2015. This replaced phone has many issues: such as sim slot 1, wifi, bluetooth, FM radio, hotspot & tethering all not working. Phone is under warranty and motorola customer care promised free service and repair through B2X customer service company; job number: AMSJAI00716 DATE: 6th jan 2016 the latter asking Rs. 5600 for repair as they say "board" to be replaced. desirable resolution: REFUND this time!

[Jan 08, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kapilc123
          The worst service by motorola after a huge brand name. My mobile is with service centre from last one month and all time they fail in their commitment. No response from anyone and they lie eveyrtime. Still my mobile is with them and part is not repaired. Worst in whole world. I will never suggest anyone for motorola. Please help in getting my phone

Motorola generation 3rd mobile

deash24
            Hello Team Motorola, Greetings of the day! Just close down your Pune Service center "Global Services - 1274, S Nagar J.M. ROAD, Near Garware Bridge, Deccan, Pune - 411004, Maharastra, [protected], 10:00-19:00 Mon-Sat" It has no use. Reason: 1) Poor response 2) Not cooperate with customer 3) Suggesting customer not to visit them on Saturday. I went to That Service center to replace the Sim Slot of my Moto G2. Paid advance of 500 INR.They Promised to arrange the part by 7 Days. They arranged part by 8 Jan 2016. It took more than 30 Days to arrange the parts. I between when I called customer care representative of Motorola on "[protected]", then I came to know that the Service center have not yet raise part requirement to M/S Motorola werehouse even after 20 Days of my advance payment. After repeatative comunication with customer care, they promised that the part will be arranged and M/S Global service will call back me and fit the part in my device by 9 Jan 2016. But today when I called the Global service they told me that, they have the child part but suggesting me not to visit to them on Saturday(i.e Tomorrow) with my device. Although the working days of this service centre is from Monday to Saturday. In Simple Motorola Is harassing the customer. They took 30+ Days to arrange the child part against the committed 7 Days and while fitting the part also they are harassing customer to visit to them on their preferable days except Saturday. It is too ridiculous that a service center avoiding customers. If anyone want any feedback Motorola, I can say "Be aware of their service and support before buying any product, either might be land in a big trouble" For me I can say, "It is a big mistake to choose Motorola Brand". Hope this escalation latest will be taken seriously. Regards. Ashish De [protected]| [protected]@gmail.com

Girija charankar
              I had given my Moto G (3 Gen) for repair for display issues during warranty Period. After a lot of trouble and hardship caused by Moto's authorized service provider (Ccom Telecommunication Services Pvt.Ltd. Thane (w)) and after investing a lot of time, i somehow managed to finally get hold of my handset. After a week now, I am experiencing that the display of my handset has suddenly stopped functioning again. I have been utterly disappointed by the Services that Motorola has provided. There has been no customer support from your Moto's whatsoever. Also the managers at the authorized service center have been troubling me in relation to the repairing of my device and have been giving me silly and unbelievable excuses for not giving me a proper working device. It is very unfortunate and unexpected that an MNC like Motorola has such bad service is being provided, I want a replacement of my mobile phone as soon as possible as it is within warranty period. This is a case of FRAUD Not at all satisfied from Moto's service. Biggest mistake to choose Motorola over other phones, at least I would have received the value for my money and not sheer ignorance from the company who has taken my money and failed to deliver on the promises delivered time and again. This has caused me much hardships, loss of business and monetary damages in following up with Moto.

Sudarshan De
                Hi Admin, I had a problem with My Moto X2(32 GB, IMEI NUMBER: [protected])royal Blue handset which I have submitted to Motorola Service center on 5th of December 2015. I received it on 16th of December 2015 and the Motherboard of 32 GB was being replaced by 16 GB. Since then till date they haven't provided me with the correct replacement and it has been more than a month since I am not having my mobile. Each and every time I call the Customer Care, I am being attended by different Customer Care representatives and my scheduled date of call has been postponed each and every time and I feel my case has been left unattended. I am providing the list of the Representatives I have been talking to : 1.Amjad 2.Pratibha 3.Sushma 4.Srinath 5.Mohd. Imran 6.Saiyad 7.Krishan 8.Rahul 9.Upsana and none of them is giving me a proper solution to it. For my further assistance I asked them about their regional manager contact details which they aren't providing to me. Please Look into the issue as it 's my earnest request to you People as customers like me are getting affected due to it and I will be providing you with the screenshot of some of the mail chain that I had with Motorola representatives. Motorola Customer Care Number :[protected] Motorola Customer Service Number (Kolkata, Behala) : [protected] - this is the service Center where I have submitted my Mobile Desirable resolution: Replacement of 16 GB with 32 GB

Replacement of 32 gb motherboard with 16gb motherboard

[Jan 07, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please Look into the Matter ASAP

sandeshamman
                  Mobile mother board is faulty, and the warranty is also about to finish in a month, so i dont need the replacement of mother board instead i need the refund for the mobile

shaan11188
                    This is very depressing and unprofessional of your part towards handling your customers. I deposited my Moto G2 at your Authorized service center (Amblax Sevices, Vikash marg, New Delhi) on 19th December 2015 due to some speaker problem and software problems, I was facing. Its been almost 20 days and I am getting no response from any of your representative. Upon calling several times on your customer care no. [protected] and service centre no. [protected], I am getting the same response every time, "It will take some more time, Please call after 3 days or 4 days". Below are my details for mobile submission: Work order no.: ZQJ/MG/15/05156 Deposit Date: 19/12/2015

[Jan 06, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

shwetasingh568
                      I am writing this to bring you to the notice how your motorola service centers is making false promises and not doing their job on time, I have submitted my phone MOTO X PLAY for replacement for the damage screen on 26th nov 2015, its been almost 2 months, at the time of accepting the phone they told me that it will take aprox. 15 days time, after 15 days they told me that they havn't received the part yet as it was coming from Chennai and due to floods there is a delay, I have gifted that phone and had to make my friend's plan postponed due to this after, again after 15 days they said it will take 10 more days, I got the call from service center again after few days and they told that I will get my phone till 5 JAN 2016, and now today I got the call that they will again need 10 more days because now the part is coming from China, this seems to be all **** from their excuses, I am a dedicated customer of motorola and all my family members have moto phone, but I am highly disappointed from the service I have received from now onwards I will not suggest anybody to buy MOTO phone, because I think service is equally important as the product.

JOB SHEET NUMBER- OIA/MG/15/03812
                      COMPLAIN NUMBER[protected]

[Apr 12, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Radhey1
                        Hi, I have purchased new Moto G3 mobile on 27 nov. 2015 and after 28 day H/W failure issue occurred. Then i submit it at Motorola Service center on 2nd jan 16 they commented to return on 4th jan but now they are saying for 2week. Job Sheet No AMSGUR006582. Complaints no[protected] Name Radhey Shayam [protected]

Flash issue in new moto g3 mobile
                        Flash issue in new moto g3 mobile

deepak58651
                          Hi Team, i have submitted my motorola E2 mobile in ghaziabad service center approx 6 months before. still m waiting for my mobile. I want my mobile back asap.

Sai Shruti Property Consultant
                            Hello, I have purchased Motorola -X Play from Flipkart in 28-Sep-2015 and got the delivery on[protected]. And I faced problem with Mic of device after 35 days from purchase of device. Than I visited the Motorola service center on 05th November 2015 and they ask me to submit the device. And since I don't have alternate phone with me I denied at that time. On 17th November 2015 I raised a case with Flipkart (IN[protected] fot the replacement of device since I can't effort to give my device in service center for 15-20 days. And On[protected] they denied for the replacement of device. So On 28/11/2015, I open a case with Motorola for replacement of Mother board, request number Ginbor003087. And they told me to wait till 17th of December 2015 for replacement on board. Then On 17th they again ask me to wait till 05th Jan. 2016 . And Today they are asking me to wait for 16th January 2016. So After investing 20K rupees on device I am getting these kind of service. Right now I am feeling like cheated by company like Moto rola. So Now I want either new device from Motorola or my money back. I am running my entire business through Mobile only. And after this problem I am loosing my business as well. So please take serious against company like Motorola. Regards, Vijay Singh [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 05, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Sai Shruti Property Consultant Jan 10, 2016
                            it's been 7 days now and Motorola is not doing anything to solve my problem and I am still getting to get the additional details to get my money back.

Today I mailed them a copy of my Invoice as requested by them . Below is the copy of the same:

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                            From: Vijay Singh
                            Date: Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 2:42 PM
                            Subject: [protected]@gmail.com;[protected]@gmail.com
                            To: product.[protected]@india.com

As per telephonic discussion had with your representative I have attached Invoice copy of my phone Motorola X Play. And if you want my bacnk details let me know so that I can provide you same to get my money back.

And please let me know the next step to get my money back. As It's been 7 days now but I did not have any update about it.

So please help me to get my money back.

Updated by Sai Shruti Property Consultant Jan 11, 2016
                            Hello Team,

Can you please ask Motorola India to solve my problem .

As I am only sending them reminder mails but they are not replying to call me back.

Even they are not bother of anything. Can you please look into it as felt like cheated by Motorola.

So please please help me to get my money back. Below is the copy of reminder mail which I send to mail address provided me by Motorola executive.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                            From: Vijay Singh
                            Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 11:02 PM
                            Subject: Re: [protected]@gmail.com;[protected]@gmail.com
                            To: product.[protected]@india.com
                            Cc: [protected]@gmail.com, Vijay Singh

Hello Team,

Can you please reply to my mail or call me back as I have not received any calls or email from Motorola to resolve my problem.

It's been seven days and I think weeks time is more than enough to solve my problem.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Vijay Singh wrote:

So please help me to get my money back.

Updated by Sai Shruti Property Consultant Jan 13, 2016
                            Is any one there who can help me get the issue resovle. I don't have any update either from Motorola or from ICCF (Indian consumer complaints forum).

So can you please look into the same at the earliest.
                            Updated by Sai Shruti Property Consultant Jan 13, 2016
                            is there any one who can help me from ICCF. even after registering case with ICCF I don't have any update either from Motorol or ICCF.

Is this side really works to help people to solve issues. Because even after 8 days I don't have any update from anyone.

So plesae please help me to solve my issue.

Vijay Singh
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Chetan Mann
                              I deposited my mobile for display change on[protected] which i purchase on 13-10-15 the imei number is [protected] and model no is xt1562 i have been told the mobile will be delivered after 15 days. But till today i have not got my mobile back after repair. I have reminded them number of time but i have not got it back. I am not satisfied with the services and they have given me lots of harassment after purchasing such a costly mobile . My customer care complaint no is[protected]. And i send many mails on their authorized email id. Please help yours truly chetan mann m.No [protected] email id . [protected]@gmail.Com

[Jan 04, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

harshpal17
                                I have submitted my phone on 10th Dec in dead position with a assurance that my software will get upgraded and i get my phone in next 48 hrs.. after i visited 48 hrs i have been told that mother board of my phone is having some problem & company doesnt have that part in stock i have to wait for another 10-15 days for it. when i enquired abt it after 10 days i have been told to to wait till 30th Dec, on 30th Dec i got a call from service centre that i have to wait another 15 days since company doesnt have part in stock till now and now they cant commit me when will i get my phone...

[Jan 02, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                till now no resolution or anybody contacted from Motorola India...my contact number is +91-[protected]

Fade Up Moto User
                                  I bought moto x play which was delivered within 3 days at my doorstep. Now, for the non-working charger it's been more than 20 days and i haven't receive the replaced charger yet. Motorola go back and don't you dare to come back.

Lame excuses and delay by the service center and customer support

BIKASH OJHA
                                    Client Name- Bikash Ojha number- [protected] ordered phone on flipfart- 09/10/2015 received- 15/10/2015 phone will automatically switched off( no physical defect) after about 1 month 3 days. I submits the phone to motorola service centre for repairing- 21/11/2015 they said that it will takes about 15 days. today it is 02/01/2016, but there is no any response about my phone. I tried to call to motorola tollfree number and motorola service centre named Wireless Communication, Mannicktalla, Kolklata, but they do not answered my call. I am very harassed by this matter. I am waiting for your kind judgement thanking you. with regards Bikash Ojha

Product and Services
                                    Product and Services

niftynitin
                                      I submitted my Motorola G3 4G 16GB at the service center on 02/11/15 but till date I haven't receive it back, have made 5 visits to the Service Center which 60 km away from my home, on the dates which I was told to receive my device, have called Motorola Toll Free Service center many times [protected], every time the customer care executive tells me that wait till you get resolution call back from our side but I don't get the callback and again I am told that wait YOU will soon get the back from our side. On 20/12/15 I got call from Motorola that You can go and receive your device on 29/12/15 from service center, on visiting the service center on 29th December I was told that your device is not ready yet. Hearing this I called the Motorola Toll Free no. and was told that you will get the call back from our side till 20:00 hrs today, i.e. 29/12/15 but I didn't get the call back than again on 30/12/15 I called the customer care no. again I was told that wait for call from our side but till now I haven't received any call from Motorola. Complaint No. HQT/MG/15/00458 I am frustrated... Please help. Himani Chaudhary

[Jan 01, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arkitmehta
                                        I submitted my mobile on 4th Dec for Display problem at Pune service center. They asked me to wait for 15 days to get it repaired. But as today more than 15 days I didnt get my mobile back even I escalated it to higher autority of Motorola. Even if the motorola confirmed my closer date of my issue is 30th i.e. today. I called to service center they told my that they didnt received the part of my mobile. Sandeep a moto employee wrote a mail and confirmed me that we will close it by today but as the part is still pending it would not close today. So I urge to all who are seeing this post please do not purchase motorola Phone. The worst customer care... I want a new mobile or refund my money.

Mobile not received from Motorola service center

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                          Travel Triangle
                                          Late refund processing and no proper response from customer service
                                          (1 minutes ago)
                                          Olx India
                                          activa fraud (told me that he is in indian army)
                                          (3 minutes ago)