NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure reviews & complaints page 44

I make payment before otp but due to some mismatch in aadhar my application failed twice kindly initiate my refund of failed application.
Aug 6, 2021
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

Hi.
    I tried to login into NSDL to check and withdraw my NPS using PRAN no:[protected]. But when i tried to login or reset password it says " PRAN not in database. Please help me out.
    Name: SUNITHA GOVINDA POOJARY
    PRAN no:[protected]
    Email ID: [protected]@GMAIL.COM
    Aug 6, 2021
    Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I have done the payment two times. And its showing the same.
      Our eSign/e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with eSign/e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.
      My token numbers are
      [protected] and [protected]
      name: URELLA SUJATHA
      GMAIL: [protected]@GMAIL.COM
      DOB : 16/05/1985
      Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

I could not complete my NPS registration as I frequently get this message "registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime".

My acknowledgement number is 11254152 and the Acknowledgement Date is 02-Nov-2020.
        Nov 6, 2020
        Automatically resolved after two days.

I didn't receive any OTP and failed to submit the application two times. So please refund the money.

I have completed the process of registration in NPS through eNPS online and received PRAN number[protected] via email, as per the instruction on email when I tried to reset iPin it says pan number not present in database. Please look into these.

I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of KRISHNA MONDAL which was dispatched . I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as POST MAN he did not inform me and he returned back.

Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned our details below.

Applicant Name: KRISHNA MONDAL
              VILL-DAKSHIN DURGAPUR, P.O-SREE DURGAPUR
              P.S-DHOLAHAT
              PIN-743349br...

I registered into APY/NSDL but now when i try to login with PRAN the site says this is not found in database.I would like to get informed and resolved on this problem.

The TrackOn courier refused to come to my home address to deliver my PAN card. He asked me to come to a place which is of more than 5kms from my home. He refused to deliver my PAN card. He also asked bribe saying as service charge.

Acknowledgement Number: N[protected]
                TrackOn consignment Number:[protected]

Hi.
                  I have created the NPS account of the Tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting IPIN or while Login, I am getting an error as pran not found in database

Could you please help me with this as I'm not able to access or even check the contribution made for this pran.

I opened a nps account with pran no.[protected]. Not able access it. Its showing invalid. Kindly resolve.

Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime.

Dear sir may name manoj kumar s/o shree jagdees prasad my pan no. ARTPK1967E and same name fathers name dob any other person delhi dono ko ek hi pan no alot ho gaya hai mere samaya ka samadhan karane ki kripa kare main up mathura se hu

Respected sir,
                          I had applied pan card in NSDL SITE on 03.08.2020 for my relative.But till now, the status is as follows, The application is under processing.

ACK NO : N-[protected]

screenshot attached

The pan card reprint link is showing technical issues from a long time. Kindly help me out regarding this.

PAN card number : AKKPM8045M
                              PAN Acknowledgement No: N-[protected]

I had applied for changes in my name on my PAN card on 17th August 2020. I still have not received anything. The status on the website for my application says as follows,

" We have received the document(s) in reply to the Discrepancy letter . However, document(s) is/are not valid"

I had Uploaded supporting documents for resolution of above mentioned discrepancy.

But still not yet received the status.

Please let me know when will the process be completed as I need the new card urgently.
                              Thank you.

PAN card number : DCDPM1499D
                                Acknowledgement No: N-[protected]
                                I had applied for changes in my name on my PAN card on 10th October 2020. I still have not received anything. The status on the website for my application says as follows, "

Your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' has been marked for audit by ITD and sent back to NSDL for examination"
                                Thank you.
                                We have started dispatching/delivering the physical copy of PAN. However there may be delay in dispatching/delivering of PAN card due the current situation. We request you to use the e-PAN provided. e-PAN is valid and acceptable. We thank you for understanding and co-operation.
                                Your PAN card has been delivered on 29-Oct-2020 by Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no.[protected]

I have applied a instant epan in efilling website for my friend. I got the epan and it gets verified.Then i have applied for physical pan in NSDL REPRINT REQUEST SITE. Now its been 4days.Still when i track status using acknowledgement number, it says no records found.please process my application.
                                  Acknowledgement no: N-[protected]

I tried to make a pan card and choose e kyc mode but unfortunately I didn't get any OPT Or acknowledgement number. But 106.90 rupees is debited from my account.
                                    Since this moment from 17 October I didn't get any refund.
                                    Oct 22, 2020
                                    I got my refund
                                    Oct 22, 2020
                                    Updated by Arun492002
                                    I got my refund
                                    It will surely get refunded in 7to 9days..wait and see..

I filled an online application for pan card on 15 October 2020 through e sign/ e kyc mode, but when I done payment through my debit card, amount of rs. 106 was deducted from my bank account and the message appears that "your e sign / e kyc mode failed and the amount will be refunded within seven working days" then today i.e. on 19 October 2020 I tried again and the amount of same rs. 106 is deducted from my bank account and the application was failed...when will be the amount will be refunded to me... please refund it immediately for both the transactions...
                                      Thank you...
                                      Name : Ayush Vinod Bahadurkar
                                      Date of birth : 28/01/2002
                                      Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                                      Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.
                                      This is to inform you that we have taken note of your grievance. We will investigate the matter and revert you shortly. Further, applicants are requested to note that on account of COVID-19 outbreak and Govt. advisories issued in this context, there will be delays in dispatch of PAN cards. We request you to use the e-PAN provided on email. The same is valid and acceptable.