Panasonic India
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.

Panasonic India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

Panasonic India related photos (542)

Panasonic India Complaints & Reviews

Gurgaon, Haryana
Had bought a split ac of panasonic in month of december 2018 as the renovation work was going on. When used on 30th march...
Hyderabad, Telangana
Hi i have purchased a water purifier from ur dealer bajaj electronics on 3/4/2019 ur dealer address pillar no.215 rajend nagar...
K
Apr 16, 2019
Vadodara, Gujarat
Worst worst worst worst product
worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst...

Apr 12, 2019
Apr 4, 2019
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
we bought panosonicwaterpurifier model no - TK-CS80 in 2014. In August last week of 2018 we changed Ro membrane and outer filter and paid around 4000rs, and the service member was MUKESH YELLAMILLI .on that time when he opened Purifier l saw the inside drain pipe is almost filled with dust and dirty. So I requested him so many times to clean that pipe .he told it cannot removable .The dirt will gone automatically. Even though I asked him how it is possible please clean it. But he neglected that problem .In March 2019 now slowly slowly the discharged water not dis charged and completely the discharge water stopped. Now again I registered a complaint on 4th april2019 .Then they came and clean the"INSIDE DRAINPIPE" AND told due dust in inside discharge pipe it damaged the ROMEMBRANE. So u can again change the membrane. What is this? who can bear the loss? How can we get justice? How can we trust your services if your member have to clean the inside dis charge tube on that time now I won't loss my money. What do you feel about customers? Are they crazy?
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019
Sir I do not know the Panasonic company mailid

[Apr 05, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nagesaramma Apr 12, 2019 Sir
I posted a compliant on april5th 2019. Till now nobody called me and asked about my compliant. But in my mail id it showed the compliant was resolved. What's wrong is going on? What's the purpose to give compliant?

D
    Apr 1, 2019
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    My led tv is not working. It is 32 inch in size. So please send engineer to my address. When he comes to palghar then come...

P
    Mar 20, 2019
    Mar 17, 2019
    My name is pratish chavan and want to inform you that, i have bought new led tv on 17th may 2018 as per below details.
    Make – panasonic led
    Model – th-43es480dx
    Sr no – 182psd023s00162

I am staying in ambernath west and was searching to buy new tv. I had finalized the sony tv but one of my cousin suggested me to buy panasonic tv. I had searched many showrooms in kalyan, ulhasnagar and ambernath area but not found suitable retailer who deals with panasonic brand. As suggested by my cousin i have bought new led panasonic tv all the way from kurla (West). The only reason i bought this panasonic tv was my cousin always talks about great customer service experienced about the panasonic brand.

But my experience is totally different, within 3 months only i found that tv remote is not properly working. Even if i insert the new batteries it last only for couple of days. I tried to call panasonic customer service centre in the month of aug 2018 but original bills was not found at that time. Last week we suddenly found original bills of tv and immediately launch the complaint.

During last 7 days we are talking with various executives and technicians but no one is ready to provide proper solutions on the issue. Whenever i called to customer service executive they only promised to solve the problem but not tracking the end to end issue. One of your service executive has given the technician number also but whenever i called the technicians they provides the number of someone else. One of your technician was visited and saw the remote condition, he also agreed that there is some defect in the piece.

Just wanted to know have you outsourced your customer service team/technician team? They are not at all aware about your company’s vision, mission and ethics. As panasonic is one of the preeminent brand in the market, its responsibility of your every employee (Including outsource employee) to first understand the issue and then provide solutions on same. During last 7 days i have observed that everyone is just focusing on tat to close the call rather than understanding the exact issue.

I agree that there was delayed from my end to registered a complaint but this is because my original bills were at kurla and i was searching the same at ambernath. Last week only i had suddenly found these bills in my kurla home. Request you to kindly look into my complaint and provide the proper solutions. Also note that have experienced very poor service from your team.

Since the remote was found defective within 3 months only, its your responsibility to replace within warranty period. Kindly check and do the needful at earliest.

Also just wants to suggest that, i am also working in the service industry since last 18 years, sustain the brand image is difficult task and its responsibility of every employee (Including vendors) to aware about company's vision, mission and ethics. While talking to your technicians (I thought they are third party vendors) i found that they are least bother about company's image and don’t have etiquettes while dealing with customers.

Thanks in anticipation and hope you will provide the resolution very soon.

Yours unsatisfied customer,
    Pratish chavan
    [protected].

[Mar 17, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The landline is not working properly and is giving poroblem in regular basis. Like not working or many other issues. It's totally delays our work so please consider it and take a good action for these matters as quick as possible. Right now the landline is dead. We purchased your product and expect to have good consumer suttor from your side.

R
      Mar 2, 2019
      Delhi, Delhi
      Refrigerator was not cooling properly, called customer care/ toll free no, they gave reference of s k enterprises in gurgaon...
      Feb 20, 2019
      Nattam, Tamil Nadu
      Sir /madam

We Purchased BEA Electronics salem they recommended very good product mixie 1000 w . but not proper...
      B
      Mar 14, 2019
      Feb 8, 2019
      Amritsar, Punjab
      Dear sir

We are purchasing the panasonic t. V
      Model no. Th-32c200dx, serial no 161pbos00078.
      br...
      M
      Feb 21, 2019
      Feb 7, 2019
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      4l i had broight 4k led 43ex600d panasonic tv. Within a year the tv is getting automatically off and on every two days in...
      Feb 26, 2019
      Feb 6, 2019
      Nagpur, Maharashtra
      I have purchased the panasonic washing machine model na-w78h4rrb bearing serial # 173dmsr00010 on 5th of june 2017. The day...

M
      Feb 21, 2019
      Feb 6, 2019
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      I am to inform that i had purchased 4k 43 ex600d smart tv. Within one year the tv is automatically getting off for one or two days and then restarting after one or two days when switched on. The problem was i formed to the authorized service centre they had changed the panel but still the same problem is going on. Now the warranty has completed the service centre has informed that we have to bear the charges for repair i had agreed. I has been 10 days the service centre has took the tv but could not find the defect. I request the panasonic india please replace the tv immediately. From 10 days we are facing inconvenience and loss of many by getting costly tv. So i request the panasonic india to replace the tv

[Feb 06, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I call penasonic customer care before 6 to 8 month regularly followup but till date not respond properly. Now my warranty is over and he told me deducted charges. But I complain this time my ac on warranty.
      Mehul sahah

V
        Feb 5, 2019
        I team,

I bought my tv 7 months back, tv got mother board problem. I am requesting to replace the tv. Technical person visited and he said mother board problem, hence we are raising request to replace the tv. I was facing issues from panasonic side also. They will not responding for calls and complaints.

Venkatesulu ravuru.
        [protected].

[Feb 05, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
          Feb 5, 2019
          Yamunanagar, Haryana
          In december 2018, i had purchased a video door phone. About 10-15 days it works well when open the door with this phone but...
          H
          Feb 4, 2019
          Jan 25, 2019
          Jaipur, Rajasthan
          I had purchased a panasonic refrigerator in 2012. Yesterday suddenly its stop working after a noise. I complained to panasonic...
          H
          Jan 17, 2019
          Jan 12, 2019
          Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          Hello panasonic, we have bought panasonic ac on jan 1st, 2018. We are residing in perungudi, chennai. We had done only 2 general...

Jan 11, 2019
          Jan 11, 2019
          Bengaluru, Karnataka
          We had purchased a commercial plasma display panel (Tv) for our office about a 1-2 months back. About 20 days back, the display panel stopped working and we put up a service request. And, come to think of it - this is a commercial product that is supposed to run almost 24 x 7

Whilst the service guys were prompt in coming to the office to checkout, the tv is yet to be repaired. The reason they give is that the mother board has gone bad and needs replacement, but the part is not available.

I am very surprised, being such a big company and that too japanese, how come they do not have stock of such parts.

Moreover, the service manager - one mr. Shashikant keeps on saying we will repair in 2-3 days time every time we call. Looks like there is no difference between the tv repair shop next door and panasonic

The most hilarious part is - there is one mr. Virendra singh bisht (Voc - customer service), who, look like, has kept his emails on a auto-response mode. You write to him anything and his response is the same!!

This is now becoming a joke - not sure why these guys are so unprofessional. Don't they realise that customers have paid money for the product?
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019
          Finally after making calls all around, this TV was fixed today. Hope it will continue to work.

[Jan 11, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by stasgaonkar Jan 11, 2019 In case some one looks at this, the service request number is: R[protected]

Dec 29, 2018
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            I went to guntur authorized service center to fix double lock safety mixture jar handle set. They collected total payment...

B
            Jan 21, 2019
            Dec 27, 2018
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            We had purchased panasonic th-32es500d on 16th july 2017 from vijay sales, but almost when our warranty was getting over we started facing issue where intermittently sound goes off. Hence we had launched complaint and technician had visited and post checking he informed that it is cable issue and informed us to change the code used to connect setup box and tv. Hence we bought new cable but issue persisted. Also we have other tv at our home we interchanged the code same works fine in other tv but in panasonic tv we face issue.

[Dec 27, 2018] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Brijesh Kotecha Dec 27, 2018 Please find chronological details as mentioned below.

1. Purchased Panasonic TV on 16th July 2017 from Vijay Sales.

2. On 10th July 2018 we reported issue that sound was going off intermittently, for service request was raised R[protected].

3. MR Bhanupatap Yadav technician attended the request and informed us that it is cable issue and we need to change the same and request was closed.

4. Hence on his request we changed wire twice in 5 months but issue persisted. For cross verify we checked that same cable in our other LED TV & found to be working properly without any issue.

5. So we had sent a mail to customer care on 02nd Dec 2018 stating this.

6. Customer care representative forwarded the request to our nearest center for checking issue.

7. For which request was started R[protected] on 03rd Dec 2018.

8. We received call from Technical team and informed that technician will come & will check what is the issue.

9. MR Jayshankar Patel attended the request on 03rd Dec 2018.

10. Initially he also informed that it is cable issue. Hence we asked him to check the same with the cable he was carrying.

11. Post changing the cable which he had carried same issue persisted. Hence he informed that we need to change the main board & also informed his seniors regarding the same.

12. He informed us that we will check and will let you know what can be done in this regards.

13. Our request was rejected on 04th Dec 2018 mentioning that "DUE TO QUOTATION NOT APPROVED".

14. Post this we received a mail on 04th Dec 2018 stating that main board need to be replaced for which INR. 5252/- will be the estimate cost.

15. In reply we had asked what will be the warranty period for this.

16. Three months was the reply from customer care.

Above chronological clarifies that the issue which was reported originally in month of June 2018 was the same and company had to replace main board during warranty period. But technician mis guided everyone by giving wrong RCA.

Now when we have raised a concern of same issue, company is asking for money as warranty period is over.
            Updated by Brijesh Kotecha Jan 05, 2019 Still there is no solution to my problem
            Six month before buy mobile phone eluga ray 7. screen unlock option not working properly and incoming calls can't attent. also fingerprint sensor very very very worst performence. i am very very heart about panasonic brand. future can"t buy panasonic.
            I am purchase one LED TV dated on 10-06-18 for great eastern hridaypur. Panasonic company was supposed to give it a free headphone. I still did now get that hand. Tell me why you did not get it. look into this matter. Free reference was given at the Newspaper 06-06-18

J
              Dec 20, 2018
              Panasonic never bother about customer after sales service, they very much interested to pullout money from customer. Once...