Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — Wrong DTH Plan Activated

vkc.vraj

I have taken a new Airtel Dth connection in the month of October 2010. I had taken the 1590 Rs plan in...
Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

sarudurai
I have been using Airtel prepaid mobile connectivity for the past many months. In September 2010, the outgoing and incoming calls services were barred and I was asked to resubmit identity and address proof and I submitted the application along with photograph and copy of the driving license in October, at Airtel Customer service outlet at Jayanagar . Despite that, the connectivity was NOT restored.

On enquiry at the Airtel outlet I was asked to resubmit the documents as I could not produced the details of the acknowledgement issued by them for having submitted the document earlier.

I submitted the documents again on 12th November 2010 at the Airtel Customer care out let at Kammanahalli (Touch N Talk Com) and I was told that the connectivity would be restored in 3 working days.

However, the connectivity has not been restored and on enquiry on 19th November 2010, I was told that I SHOULD RESUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS. When I showed the receipt issued as acknowledgement for having submitted the documents, they checked up with the customer service back office and I was then told that the verification is still not completed and I should wait for another 3 DAYS.

During my wait for more than 30 minutes at the AIRTEL Customer care outlet at Kammanahalli, I found many customers coming with similar complaints as mine, of non restoration of connectivity despite having submitted the required documents.

For some reason Airtel seem to be harassing the Pre-paid customers by deliberately not taking note of the documents submitted to them and disconnecting the mobile services.

The time and effort of the common public cannot be wasted for the inefficiency in processing the documents by Airtel.

Airtel prepaid mobile — Non restoration of mobile services

Sim No: [protected]/ Mobile No: [protected]
A week go my new SIM card was blocked due to " non-submission" of necessary document- viz. a photocopy of my Visa details, which the dealer had not asked me for.

I submitted the necessary document the day after I was requested to submit the photocopy. Nonetheless I remain without any phone/ Mobile services for these last few days, although i was assured that the service would be resumed within 24 hours of submission of the necessary documents.

I find this a pretty unacceptable treatment of a customer who has to rely on phone connection for all kinds o[censored]rgent business.
Sim No:[protected]/ Mobile No: [protected]
A week go my new SIM card was blocked due to " non-submission" of necessary document- viz. a photocopy of my voter card details, which the dealer had not asked me for.

airtel really sucks these days. my number got barred in outgoing calls for its non submision of proofs. i submitted again the proofs (driving licence of mine) in anna nagar airtel outlet. they said the number will be back on track within 3 days. four days up, my barred outgoing calls r not been released. Airtel is giving me an unpleasant mobile services. i totally disagree with the services. Airtel lost its respect i had. if not my number is back by tomo, i will throw it off n will surely change to some other network. And i want to make this under your attention. the staffs in the airtel outlets don at all respond good. they were busy in chatting rather than looking at the customer's service. i have been to an airtel outlet in second line beach, chennai and also to an airtel outlet in anna nagar..both have bad customer satisfaction. they dint at all respond me properly.. AIRTEL SERVICE SUCKS :(

Airtel — Non restoration of services

I would like to file a complaint against Bharti Airtel Ltd. for for blocking my outgoing calls even at the clearance of the bill. Its been a week now and nobody has resolved my problem till yet.

I am using a landline number[protected] under name of Ravinder Kumar Gupta, Due to
late payment my phone¿s outgoing service was blocked & on 2nd Sept. I paid the bill. Till yet my phone¿s outgoing service is blocked. Everyday I am making several calls to customer care regarding which I was assured by them on each different days that the problem will be resolved in 4 working hours, ever since then I am wasting my phone calls & time to call from different number to
customer care & begging them to resolve my problem.

Thanks sincerely

Ravinder Kumar Gupta

Hi Rakesh,

Its already more than a week,
How much more time you require. A job whihc can be done in 05 Mins is taking too much of time.

Please let me help in understand the problem in restoring the services. Since every time I calle up 121 they says services are restored but its not working. Now is that my problem that services are enabled but its not working

Or please share the escalation matrix so that I can proceed ahead for resolution of my problem.

Please help me quickly as I am not having this much of patience.

-Neeraj Gupta
on behalf of Sh Ravinder Kumar gupta

Airtel — BARRED THE CONNECTIVITY AND NOT ACTIVATED EVEN AFTER SUBMITTING REQUIRED DOCS.

1.All the incoming and outgoing calls are BARRED WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION([protected])
2.After contacting customer care,they asked to submit required documents to activate the services.
3.I have submitted documents in AMEERPET,HYD AIRTEL OFFICE(Customer Relationship centre in their terminology). And they told me that the activation would be done with in 48 hours of submission.
4.But This is the 7th day after submitting my docs.STILL MY NO. IS NOT ACTIVATED EVEN AFTER 6 DAYS.
If I call to customer care they are telling your documents are not reached to us and they are asking me to contact ameerpet airtel office.If I go there they are telling we have sent it already and your number will be activated by this evening.THIS IS THE DAILY RESPONSE I AM GETTING FROM AIRTEL FROM LAST 3 DAYS.

AFTER GETTING SEVERE FRUSTRATION WITH AIRTEL I AM WRITING THIS.And because of their irresponsibility I have lost my job.Atleast avoid these type of issues from now without happening to others.Can anybody please help me to resolve this problem. Airtel people please dont play with customers

EVEN THOUGH THE DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY IN AIRTEL OFFICE,THE RESPONSE IS VERY BAD
i want change my airtel plan which is now limited but i want it unlimited, so plz kindly change my plan ...

lnbabu
    ye bahut faltu company hai. aur koi company ek baar leta hai-voter i card,photo. lekin sirf ye company baar baar leta hai... phirvi line kaat deta hai... saayad is document se company ko gadda karke soona hai.
    very bad network in patrapada village indoor services.so this is to inform to this company i have already complaint every time but no services has repaired here.so bakbas network our adress patrapada, bhubaneswar-19 Dist-khurdha, odisha, india

Subramoniam.a
      I had applied airtelconnection 1month back. The sales person took a cheaque for Rs 500/- and the necessary document. He requested for another document from my premises owners association president.I made that also ready And called them several times ,no one from Airtel turnedup to collect the same.GETTING FRUSTRATED.

Each time different offcer will handle and no one will take the responsibility.Please read the response they provided.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM, <[protected]@airtel.in>wrote:

With reference to your e-mail dated 15/11/2010, you have expressed your concern
      regarding delay in new connection for your application number HY 286959.

We would like to inform that your concern has been registered with us with the
      reference number 39843188 and the same will be addressed today by 6:30 PM.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank
      you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful
      association with you.

Please do write in for any further assistance.

Naveen Kumar
      Bharti Airtel Limited.
      Subject: Re: NEW CONNECTION [|BAL|Qrc2049842|]

I have not recieved the cheque(Axis Bank Rs500/-) which I have provided for
      below mentioned new connection.
      As sales person insisted, I have collected the necessary document from the
      Aliens association president. Pls send out the representative on thursday and
      collect the necessary doc and provide me the broad band connection ASAP.
      Sales Officer -Kalyan Chakravarthy.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM, <[protected]@airtel.in>wrote:

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

With reference to your e-mail dated 25/10/2010, you have expressed your concern
      regarding delay in new connection.

We would like to inform that your concern has been registered with us with the
      reference number 39133566 and the same will be addressed by 26-OCT-2010 02:00
      PM.

Please do write in for any further assistance.

Deepak
      Bharti Airtel Limited.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:18 AM, <[protected]@airtel.in>wrote:

With reference to your e-mail dated 20/10/2010, you have expressed your concern
      regarding new airtel connection.

As per the request number 38916134 we would like to inform that please provide
      us you contact number so that we can have your concern resolved at the
      earliest.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank
      you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful
      association with you.

For any further assistance please mail us at [protected]@airtel.in

Yeruva Suresh Reddy

Airtel Postpaid Mobile Services — Discrepancy in bill generation

shailesh.potdukhe
        Complaint is for Airtel postpaid connection:[protected] and account:A/c. No.[protected] and billing discrepancy for the month...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

gssolanki
        Inspite of giving address proof and other documents, whenever I contact customer care thay inform me that my given details are not correct. Kindly inform [protected] no.is on whose name and address. i had taken new connection on arrival and have being using it for past one year.
        All Mobile ISP providers needs customers first and make money by selling SIM card. after few months like airtel saying plz submit these documents that documents...while taking prepaid - how they are activating SIM without documents? who's fault this one? this is entirely goes to Airtel company. even. I am going to file case against Airtel company and if it successful then Airtel will lose few laks of prepaid connection in future... good luck for other ISP providers...

Note: how many times we need to submit documents.?? the purpose of Airtel company is planning to convert prepaid customers into post-paid customers... as marketing strategy...

ssbhatia2010

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

With reference to your e-mail dated 13/11/20210, you have expressed concern regarding non-receipt of recharge benefit for your Airtel mobile number [protected].

We completely understand your concern and sincerely apologize for any difficulty caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, you already have received the recharge benefit of RC 42.

However, we would like to inform you that your concern regarding error in call charges has been registered from our end with the Service Request number [protected].

We will revert to you on or before 17/11/2010, 18:00.

We request your co-operation until such time.

Hyndavi Y
          Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
          Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 13/11/2010 13:58:21
          Subject: Re: FURTHER LOOTING BY AIRTEL [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Are you joking. From earlier phone conversations & earlier mails is it not
          clear to Airtel poeple when I have recharged. What was the matter. Have you not
          gone through the earlier mails.
          Anyway I will again WAKE YOU PEOPLE UP.
          Please don't go to sleep again.

Date & Time of recharge : 08.10.2010 around 11.00 am
          Place of Recharge : Airtel showroom in Nasik near Divya Adlabs.
          Validity of Recharge : for Rs. 42 recharge ( for modification local & STD
          Charges from Rs. 1.00 & Rs. 1.50 to Rs.0.50 & Rs. 0.60 respectively ) was told
          as 2 years.
          Along with this I had recharged for Rs. 295 with a talktime of Rs. 295.
          Another Recharge of Rs. 100 for which a talk time of Rs. 88 was given.

Before replying back first do your homework properly. Don't just reply without
          going trrough the records.

Airtel has APOLOGISED through the previous mails 3 times & you can read in this
          mail itself. This is all because of some lousy & filthy people at work with
          Airtel.

Sanjay Bhatia.

--- On Sat, 13/11/10, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: FURTHER LOOTING BY AIRTEL [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
          Date: Saturday, 13 November, 2010, 12:36 PM

With reference to your E-mail dated 13/11/2010 , you have expressed concern
          about didn't get benefit of recharge for your Airtel mobile numbers
          [protected].

We realize that this situation must have inconvenienced you. However, we assure
          you a prompt action to solve the concern.

We would like to inform you that, kindly forward us the following details.

Recharge amount.
          Recharge date.
          Transaction id.
          validity for the recharge
          Date and time of recharge

We would like to inform you that,We will take the complaint from here solve the
          problem as soon as possible.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Kaduvakuzhyil James Ajith

6F95FB 1 0 0 A B7092F[protected]A[protected]CF217789C&refno=[protected]

Sent: 13/11/2010 12:04:40
          Subject: Re:Further Looting by Airtel

Since last few days Airtel on its own has started deducting my balance on
          prepaid mobile as per the old rates inspite of revised plan given to me by
          airtel executive in Airtel showroom in Nasik. My local calls are being charged
          @ Rs.1 per call & std @ Rs.1.50. After so many complaints over phone & mails
          the negligent sleepy heads of AIRTEL do not bother of what service they are
          offering to the customers.
          Money is not going from your pockets. Time & again you are not waisting your
          time giving complaints regarding service given because you are being paid for
          this work.
          After revised deductions again you started deductions as per the old rates even
          though I was given a plan of Rs. 42 i.e. 50 paise for local calls & 60 paise
          for std. I have spoken to airtel customer care executives n number of times but
          it seems my complaints are falling on deaf ears.

Will the NEGLIGENT, IRRESPONSIBLE people of AIRTEL WAKE UP from their SLEEP.

This time I will make sure I recover my money from Airtel according to my means
          & if I become a defaulter it will be AIRTEL WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE.

Sanjay Bhatia

--- On Tue, 2/11/10, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: WORST SERVICE & LOOTING BY AIRTEL [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
          Date: Tuesday, 2 November, 2010, 1:24 PM

Dear Sanjay Bhatia,

We understand from your previous e-mails regarding non receipt of recharge
          benefit for your Airtel mobile number [protected].

We sincerely apologize the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

As per the telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that the amount
          of Rs.30/- will be credited to your account within 4 hours as on 02/11/2010.

We request you to check the balance by dialing *121# (Toll free).

Further, we request you to dial 12131(Toll Free) to know the Best Scheme,

[|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Manoj,

Does Airtel really respond to customers complaints within 24 hours or is it
          merely an eye wash.
          Is Airtel interested in giving me my refund back or Can I move ahead with my
          own plans to recover my money from Airtel.

Does Airtel have the courtesy to answer the customer's complaint or is it a
          looting hub.

Do revert.

Awaiting your reply.

Sanjay Bhatia

--- On Sun, 31/10/10, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: WORST SERVICE & LOOTING BY AIRTEL [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
          Date: Sunday, 31 October, 2010, 12:55 PM

With reference to your e-mail dated 31/10/2010, you have expressed concern
          towards non receipt of recharge benefit for your Airtel mobile number
          [protected].

We completely understand your concern and sincerely apologize for any
          difficulty caused to you.

We sincerely apologize for sending the incorrect information provided from our
          customer care executive and we assure you that the same will not recure in
          future.

At Airtel, we value our customers and regret their concerns. However, we assure
          you that, we shall take all necessary actions to ensure that the same is not
          repeated.

We would like to inform you that on recharge of RC 42 you will avail the Turbo
          plan on your number to reduce roaming charges.

Please check the details given below for your reference:

RC 42/-

National Rs.1.5.

On Roaming : All Incoming calls at 60 paise minute
          Outgoing calls to Local and STD Airtel mobiles 60
          paise /minute.
          Outgoing calls to others 80 paise /minute.

1 year validity

We request you to dial 12131 (Toll free) to know best offers and latest booster
          pack applicable for your number.

Manoj Parthasarathi

A4E72A52BDC63352BBD92D50B1DD276AA3E32766A1E3256EAFD5&refno=[protected]

Sent: 31/10/2010 09:53:47
          Subject: Worst service & looting by airtel

Airtel Prepaid — charged 3 times within 24 hours.

Airtel charged 14.99 for Mobile office 3 times within 24 hours.
          As per their policy they should charge 14.99 once in 24 hours.
          Now my account is in minus Rs.7.44/-
          Where to contact?
          NO point contacting...Airtel will say "We our right...and the customer is wrong"...its a fraud company !

prepaid mobile balance — inappropriate deduction of money

on 23 september 2010 i activate Rs 98/- gprs connection for 1 month free browsing and 2 Gb download . but to my amaze i was charged about Rs 70 to Rs 80 for simply browsing the net on my mobile. i lodged a complaint on 25 sept 2010 and had been promised that the deducted amount would be refunded. again on 29 sept at around 9pm to 10 pm and was promised a call back however the said promise could not be kept once again.
          on 30th oct i called up the customer care once again and spoke to the supervisor who bluntly responded me stating that on 25th sept 2010 i activated 1 day mobile internet package @ Rs 20 with the same amount of the deducted amount.with great dissapointment i realize my value of being an airtel customer however the supervisor was thankfull when i state that i m not going to use airtel connection in my life.
          here i m not asking airtel to refund me the money which has been deducted .my main concern is the way u treat ur customer is a disgrace.

Airtel — Inappropriate Information Provided

I had issues logging into the online portal of Airtel. So i called up cust care and they promised to send me a soft copy of itemized bill. Later the supervisor calls me today and states that they wont be able to send it until i subscribe for email copy..Why was it promised then??

Secondly, i requested them not to change the password as the issue was not with password and that i had tried resetting it about 10+ times. Inspite of that Airtel goes ahead and resets the password with out my consent.

I had called in for a query on SMS package. The rep who attended the call stated that the application is down and asked me to call after 4 hours. Meanwhile the package is activated without taking an authorization from my end.

It is becoming a serious concern now as the problem not just lies with the frontline rep, but also with the managers as i have had just bad cust service experiences. They dont let you speak nor try to help you out as a customer. You ask for some information and they deviate from the topic and talk about something else.

I just get frustrated...

Airtel — inappropriate balance deduction

To whomsoever this may concern

My airtel mobile number [protected] has very often been a subject to activation of schemes without asking or calling or messaging for any of them . we have ben filing complaints regularly . last time again we got the balance deduction redeemed and asked for any schemes that are active on the phone to be deactivated as we have never tivated any. we got a call checked balance for few days it was the same as the phone is not really used much . but a day or two back deduction started again and on asking them they told us abt a scheme that was activated on one of our std mobile number in december 2010 precisely 27th as told to me by the telecaller. whereas the number in question [protected] stopped working around four months back. and on confronting i was told we activated some sort of scheme and the telecaller was just not reasoning out the fact wen i said if the money is being deducted it will happen everyday but it has not been that clearly means that their is something wrong with the system and they always try to prove us wrong. its enough . we can definitely change numbers and not go through such trouble of filing complaiints but i guess as a citizen of india its my right and responsibility . i would like some action to be taken and matters cleared.

Dilpreet

Bharti Airtel Ltd — Regarding balance Deduction

Sub:- Regarding Balance deduction from My number [protected]

without my notice my mobile(:[protected]) is subscribed for hungama club and daily 5 rupees is getting deducted as far I know more than 25 rupees got deducted so far. When I contacted customer care 198 they are turned off that service refunded the money back and then again they activated that service on 30.10.2011 and deducted Rs 20.00 from my account and again called to 198 customer care and they refunded Rs 10 to my account.Now again that service is activated on 02.11.2011 and deducted Rs 10 from Account.Again I have Airtel customer care 198 on 03.11.2011 they taken the request and canceled that service and refunded that Rs 10.00 .We have so many complaints on this hungama club and this is happening to me for the 4th time. Please stop these crazy things and do not waste the time and money and I want know without our permission or notice how you are doing those kind of activities. If we are asking to customer care representative regarding this issue they are saying that happening from you end.I need the clarification on this
          I hope you will resolve this issue asap to stop further deduction and I hope you will revert the amount.

Once again I am telling you that I have never subscribed for this service and even no one will use my mobile.

Prethviraj

prethviraj
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Don Stuart
            I have submitted the required documents and received the sim card from Triplican Airtel office, once activated and used for 2 weeks, i lost the mobile & barred the sim card by calling to customer care. Then waited for 2 weeks to get the duplicate sim, but due to non availability of stock i was asked to go to Parrys Airtel office. I submitted the document again and got the duplicate sim by paying Rs. 25. They informed me saying it will be activated with in 24 hours, but they did not do it, when called it was informed to me it will take 1 week, but did not activated at all. After 2 weeks again they asked me to submit the documents for activation of sim. After submision of documents , with in 24 hours only incoming calls facility could be availed, but not able to make outgoing calls. The recored messaging is saying your line has been temporarly suspended for non submission of the documents. When i call one person speaks only in tamil which i could not understand since i am from out side of tamilnadu state , i asked her to transfer the call to other executive she transfers unwillingly which disconnects after few seconds after repeadtly calling for 5 to 6 times. When i called their manager he never picks up the call. ( Manager cell no is [protected]). It is a real pain to get the Airtel connection in Chennai unlike other places, They are not professional at all, they need to speak in english like in Karnataka state to cater to outsiders too.Some of the staff is not at all cooperative. Could you kindly help me in getting the connection as soon as possible. Thanks & warm regards, Don Stuart ( Mangalore cell no. + 91 [protected]& mai id: [protected]@hotmail.com)
            The delay in activating is not acceptable, the staff itself has informed me saying it will be activated with in 24 hours. Inspite of it only in coming calls are activated but not able to make calls. The recored voice is saying my line has been temporarily suspend due not submitting of documents.
            The delay is not acceptable since the Airtel staff it self has informed me saying the delay has been happened from their side and it will be activated with in 24 hours.

Airtel Mobile — Barring of services in spite of submission of documents

Airtel services has been barred on my mobile[protected] for want of documentation inspite of me submitting my passport, pancard, photo, company id copies as documents.

The Airtel showroom in koramangala (called Airtime services) verified the documents and agreed everything was in order and provided me an acknowledgement. The services were barred after this happened. When I tried contacting the customer care, they were very rude and did not provide a response as to why the services were barred.

I checked with the showroom again yesterday and was again confirmed that all docs. are correct and they confirmed that the documents were also logged with Airtel central office and the services would be restored. But the services are yet to be restored.

I will get important calls and now I am not sure what damages this would do to my career beacuse of this irresponsible behaviour by Airtel.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
            Vinod Prabhakar

sangha
              i am jaswinder kaur sangha # 768, Sector-8b, Chandigarh.my mobile no is [protected] using this number for last 10 years.my mobile no is not working write know.please do the needfull.and mail me. [protected]@yahoo.co.in or call [protected].

Airtel — my outgoing service is not there

my mobile no is [protected] I am not able use it for my out going calls I want it to be rectified immediately

Airtel — Activate the outgoing service of prepaid connection

I anuj kumar gupta, am using the airtel prepaid connection [protected] which i have purchased on 13 august 2010 from haridwar.This connection I have purchased for my father. and I have submitted the whole documents regarding this connection.but now today the out going service has been blocked.I am facing so many problems due to this reason.kindly activate my outgoing service as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
              Anuj Gupta

jeswantjm
                God & his saints help you if your Airtel dth conks out - or, as in my case, u move ur installation. My customer no is [protected]. My service request nos: 4435335 "Video Problem"; 4468043 "Installation Related"; 4490016 "Video Problem"; 4502848 "Engineer Related" have been hanging in midair for the last one week. When I called the mobile no mentioned in the SMS, the pelnipotentiary at the other end asks me to call up another pleni... who tells me to call another etc., thereby enlisting me as a virtual backend worker for the great Airtel Globocorp. Consumer complaint graciously notes down grievance & gives deadline by which complaint will be attended to. But when the deadline passes (and nothing happens), the grievance is "closed successfully". In fact I have been forbearing as there is an existing digital cable service available to me with channels that Airtel doesn't have - like Diva, News9 (B'lore), Daystar etc.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Deactivate job alerts. 5432105

divya518
                  Deactivate job alerts. 5432105
                  Deactivate job alerts. 5432105

Plz deactivate job alerts. 5432105
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

saikartik
                  my mobil no. [protected] i have been getting massage with ID : AD - 54321 & i am getting charged last night Rs. 30/- for massage, massage has text "Thanks for downloading champainshipofcricket from Airtel. You have been charged Rs. 30 join gamesclub at http://gclub.in.
                  I have already raised so many complaints befored charged Rs. 30/- in custmer care to stop the service & refund charged amt. Complint no. is follwing
                  CBDOV[protected]- 10/11/10
                  CBDOV[protected]-10/11/10
                  CBDAL[protected]-18/11/10
                  CBDAL[protected]-18/11/10

My self Pitambar i using Airtel connection last 5-6 year my no. [protected] last 2-4 month se aap hamesh mera balance gclub ke liye dedact kar rahe hai jo ke main activate nahi karta. Last time aaise he aapne mera dedact kiya hua dalance aapke Coustmer Care main complient karne k baad refund kiya tha.

tuhinkumardutta
                    I Tuhin Kumar Dutta purchased a SIM:[protected] MSISDN no. [protected] IMSI: [protected] from a authorized shop at Budge Budge Station on 26th of October and after all the verification of my documents which i submitted the connection was started i installed a Tarrif of 98 INR for Internet browsing and 120 INR for talk time on the 16 of November the connection was disconnected suddenly and "SIM Registration failed" was showing on my Phone. I went to the local Airtel Office were the customer care executive handed me a new SIM neither my previous balance was refunded nor a proper explanation was given to me for my disconnection, the said my verification was failed and i had recharge the new SIM with the above mentioned Tarrif and balance again . I had submitted photocopy of my passport and electricity bill of my uncles house for address and ID verifications. This is the responsibly of the company and this shows how unhealthily they deal with the customers and the customers has to pay more for their mistakes, i have submitted the above mentioned numbers to various job sites as i was applying now the companies will call on that same number for interviews but they will get no answer and this will harm my reputation and career and for this loss the company is responsible and its work force .now who will refund me. A proper action should be taken against such type of mishaps.

Tuhin Kumar Dutta
                    13, Adhar Das Road Budge Budge
                    Kolkata- 700137
                    Mobile No: [protected] (new number)
                    E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Passport No. H2822935

Airtel — loss bal

hi i m vikram i m use airtel pripaid number i m use airtel mobile office gprs my rent date is 26 per month i m maitian my cell bal 280 above but jul month my rent is cut in my bal 250 and i m recharge my cell 333 and my bal is 290 something 30 date my rechage cell again and 30 night without any information my bal is 2 repees and i call coustmer care but my problem is not slove my bal is loss 288 plz my bal retrun my =number [protected]

AirTel — balance loss

my no. is [protected] n i have been charged rs99 for downloading a java game which i hav never downloaded n even visited such kind of links..this is toatlly ridiculous n i m not getting any response from airtel regarding deduction of balance..

AirTel Bharti — Balance loss

I have airtel prepaid mobile connection No. [protected].
                    when i was in Roamming my balance automatically reduced by Rs 30.00 . and I talked Airtel Customer Care ( request reference No. [protected] ) They told me that I received call in Roamming but I didn't. when I request to detail they did not give me. They told me go to Customer Care Center but they give me wrong address. although I do not have time to go their.
                    Bharti Airtel is becoming a pain in my i am updating my complaint,

Complaint
                    I Tuhin Kumar Dutta purchased a SIM:[protected] MSISDN no. [protected] IMSI: [protected] from a authorized shop at Budge Budge Station on 26th of October and after all the verification of my documents which i submitted the connection was started i installed a Tariff of 98 INR for Internet browsing and 120 INR for talk time on the 16 of November the connection was disconnected suddenly and "SIM Registration failed" was showing on my Phone. I went to the local Airtel Office were the customer care executive handed me a new SIM neither my previous balance was refunded nor a proper explanation was given to me for my disconnection, the said my verification was failed and i had recharge the new SIM with the above mentioned Tariff and balance again . I had submitted photocopy of my passport and electricity bill of my uncle’s house for address and ID verifications. This is the responsibly of the company and this shows how unhealthily they deal with the customers and the customers has to pay more for their mistakes, i have submitted the above mentioned numbers to various job sites as i was applying now the companies will call on that same number for interviews but they will get no answer and this will harm my reputation and career and for this loss the company is responsible and its work force. A proper action should be taken against such type of mishaps. After the allotment of new SIM:[protected] MSISDN no. [protected] IMSI : [protected], Airtel is automatically subscribing me for Cricket Club Pack and deducted 10 INR from my balance . After calling the nodal office the Customer Care Executive assured me that it has been deactivated but it was still sending messages.This is too much, I had made a complaint already to the consumer forum, the rest is in your discretion.

Tuhin Kumar Dutta
                    13, Adhar Das Road Budge Budge
                    Kolkata- 700137
                    Mobile No: [protected] (new number)
                    E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Passport No. H2822935
                    My Number is 999321XXXX

Airtel — Disconnection pain

I have requested Airtel to disconnect my broaband on 24th August because my broadband is not working since 3rd May. despite repeated complaints and follow-ups to fix. Even the disconnection request got closed on 19th september, without disconnecting and a bill of 1300 was sent to me. I have not been able to use broadband since 3rd of may and have paid around 6000 Rs cause bill kept generating.

I have written to airtel appellate and ombudsperson with no restrain. Today after raising a re-disconnection request, I'm being told that no waiver would be given as i did not mention land line which was given as a package with broadband. I was also told on phone that verbal communication holds no value and unless written on an email we will not entertain. For evertything I'm being asked to produce a writen proof. The appellate officer hangedup the phone threatning do what you want but unless you show me in writing that I asked for complete disconnection of broadband and phone no waiver will be achieved where as the same guy raised a disconnection request for me, all relevant emails attached. 6 months of torture, this is the worst company in terms of customer care.My contact number is [protected]. Is there someone who can help I plead...please save me. I'm not allowed to attacch emails, who ever contacts, I will provide emails

Airtel Bharati — Airtel Complaints - sms barred

vilaspatil
                      My Mobile number is [protected]. My out going sms is barred. Called customer care couple of time but it was of no use. i have...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Postpaid — SIM is not getting activated

abbas_nawaz
                      I had approached to Airtel ofr one Post-paid connection. One Mr, Ajay (Mob no. : [protected]) came to me & collected...
                      Complaint category Telecommunications

Airtel / Prepaid — overcharging of call rates

prashanth007
                      i added on my friends no in FNF service i am being charged for 25p/min instead of 20p/min if i call the customer care they...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

rishabh.wadhawan

This is to inform you that i am using airtel punjab prepaid number [protected] in chandigarh. I was in melbourne, Australia for a couple of months and during that period could not use my number.

When i got back i was shocked ti learn that they have deactivaed my number without even intimating me or my family. But the number is not alloted to anybody as of now. I need my airtel number back as i have been using it for the past 7 years. I cannot afford to change the number. Please help me get it back.

Thanks and regards,

Rishabh Wadhawan
                      This needs to be perused as soon as possible because the number has not been allotted to anybody yet. If that happens then it will get very difficult to get the number back.
                      Rishabh,
                      just go to any airtel head office, shout at the highest pitch, wording does not matter your actions has to be seen by the guyes waiting in th queue to take the new sim. that is it, they will issue u the same number within 15 minutes. you are the second to me in the same case. Best of luck ...

i changed from Voda to airtel, now voda is cut and airtel not on air, both have the silly excuse " मैं आपको बताना चाहूँगा की मैं एयरटेल के मुँह से बोल रहा हूँ, ..."

Gursikh

Airtel Broadband — Installation Charges charged twice

just.say.spice
                        I called Airtel as I wanted a new broadband connection, and was told that their agent would contact me. Some time later, i...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Broadband

pramit.pal
                        My name is Pramit Pal. I had been using Airtel Broadband Services(Landline number :[protected]) in my rented appartment.

On 07th April 2010 , I had put in a request through the customer care people that I will be shifting to a new location and I needed to shift my connection. I was told by them that Airtel did not provide connection there and that they will be cancelling my number. I was fine with it and told them that to proceed. I had received an email from them on 17th of April 2010 saying that -
                        "We have received your request to shift your telephone connection to the below mentioned address: ...We are unable to shift the connection due to unavailability of network. As per our discussion, your cancellation request has been accepted. Find the ticket no. 152685 // 152689 Warm Regards, Belden D`cruz Service Marketing - West Airtel Telemedia Services ".
                        After that I received no calls or contact from them, and I was still holding their Modem and Telephone set.On 4th June 2010, I received a call from a lady executive who was clearly rude and asked me to pay my amount. I was shocked as I said I am no longer using the number and it was cancelled. I also emailed the airtel people on 5th of June2010 asking them to process my cancellation at the earliest.
                        Since then, I have been getting mixed set of calls and emails. A set of calls telling me my number has already been cancelled and they will be clearing up the process of payment (the deposited amount, the pending payment and the return of the Modem set).I was being not even being heard by the customer care people. And no one was forwarding me any number where I could speak to someone.

Today I got a call from someone called Mr.Devangshu Patel(no.[protected]) saying that he is a Lawyer from Delhi you has received a notice from me. And saying that 15days back the notice was sent to me in my previous address,which,since I have changed my address, I haven't received. He told me to get in touch with advocate Mr. N.K. Singh(no.[protected]). Mr.Singh told me I had Rs.2844/- to pay to Bharti Airtel. I told him that I was being wrongly billed for a month, but wouldnt listen. He told me I had to pay the amount if i had to stop the legal proceedings. So, he gave me a legal id[protected].
                        Mr. Patel and Mr. Singh had told me I had 1 hr to pay the amount.

My request is to kindly look into the matter and tell me was treated in the way any consumer would be treated. Dont I get answers for the questions I ask for or will it be the as they will?
                        Kindly help me

pramit.[protected]@gmail.com/
                        pramit.[protected]@gmail.com

below are the details of the email exchanges
                        *************************************************************************************************************************
                        from pramit pal <pramit.[protected]@gmail.com>
                        to [protected]@airtel.in,
                        airtel.[protected]@airtel.in
                        cc pramit.[protected]@gmail.com
                        date Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:24 PM
                        subject Re: FWD: FWD: CANCELLATION RAISED :- [protected] [|BAL|Qrc1282297|]
                        mailed-by gmail.com
                        hide details 11:24 PM (25 minutes ago)

Seems like you people will always have it your way.

Mr. Patel and Mr. Singh had told me I had 1 hr to pay the amount. I was pretty shaken up by then. I then went to the Airtel Relationship Centre in SV Road/Goregaon West and paid the amount.( Receipt no[protected]

So, have this updated in your system that we are clear on our account.

Though I am completely unsatisfied the way I have been treated by your company, I being a tiny consumer will be not heard it seems.

Pramit Pal

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM, pramit pal <pramit.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Amazing, you tell me your people are going to contact me, but they never do, unless to remind me of my wrongly updated bill..
                        Can someone help me in this regard???.. atleast give me some contact number of someone who can do...I seriously need some kind of assistance in this regard.
                        I dont even know whom to escalate this matter to.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM, <[protected]@airtel.in> wrote:

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 15/07/2010, you have expressed concern regarding delay in resolution for your Airtel fixed-line [protected].

We would like to inform that your concern is already registered with reference number "35099896" and same is under process.

Our team is working on this and our executive will revert to you shortly.

We seek your cooperation in this regard.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you.

For any further assistance please mail us at [protected]@airtel.in

Lee Micheal

From: pramit.[protected]@gmail.com
                        To: [protected]@airtel.in
                        Sent: 15/07/2010 11:43:20 AM
                        Subject: Fwd: FWD: CANCELLATION RAISED :- [protected] [|BAL|Qrc1021744|]

Am still getting calls for bill reminders and as I see, I am being charged even
                        after the 17th of april 2010(ie even after confirming my cancellation.)

Could you please confirm ,why is this happening

my complain no:35099896

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                        From: <[protected]@airtel.in>
                        Date: Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 3:35 PM
                        Subject: Re: FWD: CANCELLATION RAISED :- [protected] [|BAL|Qrc1021744|]
                        To: pramit.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Pramit Pal, Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 05-06-10, you have expressed your concern
                        regarding cancellation for your Airtel fixed line number [protected].

We would like to inform that your concern has been registered with us. Your
                        service request number is 33520250 and our customer executive shall get in
                        touch with you.

For any further assistance please feel free to call our Call Center number 121
                        /44444121 which is accessible 24 hours or email us at wecare.[protected]@airtel.in

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Mohana
                        Customer Care Officer.
                        Airtel Telemedia Services

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.
                        Mohana
                        Customer Care Officer.

From: pramit.[protected]@gmail.com
                        To: [protected]@airtel.in
                        Sent: 05/06/2010 01:34:32 PM
                        Subject: Fwd: Cancellation Raised :- [protected]

Please complete the cancellation on an urgent basis as i am getting calls for
                        bills from your agents and on alternate days am getting calls confirminng the
                        cancellation

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                        From:
                        Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 5:07 PM
                        Subject: Cancellation Raised :- [protected]
                        To: pramit.[protected]@gmail.com

Thank you for writing to Airtel Broadband and Telephone Services.

We have received your request to shift your telephone connection to the below
                        mentioned address:
                        FLAT NO 101 BLUE EXCELLENCY OPP ANMOL ENCLAVE SV ROAD GOREGOAN WEST MUM

We are unable to shift the connection due to unavailability of network. As per
                        our discussion, your cancellation request has been accepted.
                        Find the ticket no. 152685 // 152689

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing
                        due to our inability to shift your connection.

Have a nice day.

Belden D`cruz
                        Service Marketing - West
                        Airtel Telemedia Services

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
                        intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
                        If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
                        e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
                        review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
                        email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
                        may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
                        subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are
                        unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
                        contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
                        acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
                        individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
                        assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel
                        Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
                        defects.
                        Dear Rakesh Ranga,
                        This issue is still not resolved.
                        Although I got a confirmation mail from you that my connection has been seized from 11/06/2010 and my outstanding is nill. But even now am getting bills being posted to my email.
                        I request you, kindly sort this matter. This is a mental harrassment.

Request anyone who is reading this comment, if there is anywhere, where I can formally/legally lodge a complaint, kindly let me know.

pramit.[protected]@gmail.com
                        PS. The mail that I received, am pasting it below:
                        [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---...
                        from wecare.[protected]@airtel.in
                        reply-to Wecare west <wecare.[protected]@airtel.in>
                        to pramit pal <pramit.[protected]@gmail.com>
                        date Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM
                        subject Re: Re: Your Airtel Bill, For the Period 26/10/2010 to 25/11/2010, Airtel Number [protected]
                        mailed-by airtel.in

Dear Customer,
                        Thank you for writing to airtel.
                        With reference to your e-mail dated 01/12/2010, you have requested for
                        disconnection of your Airtel Fixed line number [protected].
                        As per the Service Request number 2189620, the rental of above mentioned
                        connection has been siezed with effect from 11/06/2010.
                        Currently, there is an outstanding of Rs. 0/- in your account as per
                        invoice dated 27/11/2010.
                        We thank you for choosing Airtel Services. We value your association with
                        us and hope that we get a chance to serve you again in future.
                        For any further assistance please email us at wecare.[protected]@airtel.in
                        warm regards,
                        Mansoor Ahmed,
                        customer care executive,
                        bharti airtel limited.

Please find attached your Airtel Bill for,
                        Airtel Number: [protected]
                        Bill Number:[protected]
                        Bill Period:26/11/2010 to 25/12/2010
                        Please save it for your future reference. You need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view this bill.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

mitrabijoy
                          I bought a Nokia C3-00 with Airtel Connection on 4th November, 2010. According to the present ongoing offer (as printed on the package box and can be frequently seen on TV), I am supposed to get 2GB/month free internet for 6 months. But Airtel hasn't sent me the appropriate Default Access Point settings and has not activated the offer. I am getting charged at regular rates. I called the Technical Assistance, they asked me to buy a Rs.98 internet pack, which is absurd. I emailed them several times, most of which were replied to stating - "we will look into the matter and get back to you". I wrote to the Nodal Officer of the Bihar-Jharkhand circle too. After a couple of days, they replied saying that the offer has been activated. I tried to test it by opening a site, after which I found that my account was getting debited at regular rates. Nokia says that they can't help me and I should put up the matter with Airtel. Now who is at fault? - Nokia or Airtel or ME ?
                          Ph. no. - [protected]
                          Noia C3-00 GPRS offer

I bought a NOKIA C3. Airtel provide offer not active in my handset. i bought phone on 12/10/2010. still this free internet 2GB skim not active. Then i go to airtel customer care they do nothing. Please solve my problem otherwise i will complaint in national consumer care.

Surat, Gujarat
                          M-[protected]
                          I bought a NOKIA C3-00with Airtel connnection a 5-6 nov. 2010. According to the present ongoing offer (as printed on the package box and can be frequently seen on TV), I am supposed to get 2GB/month free internet for 6 months. But after 2 months internet skim is not work & Airtelcastomer send mgs .i save the msg & doing my phone do off few time then on.then also not active.Please solve my problem otherwise i will complaint in national consumer care.

Rafique, Delhi

Kissht
                            Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                            (1 minutes ago)
                            Axis Bank
                            Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                            (4 minutes ago)
                            Idea Cellular
                            idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
                            (13 minutes ago)
                            Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                            worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.
                            (22 minutes ago)