Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022
Complaints 19180

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1959

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 958

I received and paid for a camera (Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W350) from Amazon MKTPLACE. I paid $124.98 with my VISA. Being a new customer, I was not familiar with the return policy, but I am not asking for my money back. My big complaint is that the seller probably most likely knew the camera was defective--I had to buy a battery which never fit the connection points of the camera. I followed the directions in the camer's reference guide. I had the correct battery and when the camera did not work, I had it checked at a local battery & camera shop. It took me a while after receving the camera to investigate why it was not working. Ref num 2469160334000840945408 (my bank) and transacation date was 11/30/2010
Aug 13, 2020
I BOUGHT A GEO SPINNER WITH THE STEELERS LOGO ON IT ON 12/10/10. WHEN IT ARRIVED I WRAPPED IT FOR A XMAS PRESENT. NUMBER FOR ITEM IS 24692160344000111841003. IT WAS DAMAGED WHEN OPENED AT XMAS. I HAVE TRIED TO FIND OUT WHO I GOT IT FROM AND THIS IS THE IMFO ON MY VISA CARD. IT COST 30.57. NEVER WORKED, PAINT CHIPPING OFF. WHAT CAN BE DONE?? KAREN ELAM

My visa card was charged an amount of $4.68 for 11/30/2010. it is described as a purchase advance.
    Description: AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA .. The card or reference number is
    shown as :2469216033400087950053 . The visa transaction Identifier: [protected] . I have not
    purchased anything from Amazon for a very long time. Perhaps almost 1 year ago was my last time I
    purchased something. Can you please verify all this information & look into a possible error charged to my visa card. Your immediate attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

E.Holler
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    Aug 13, 2020

$50 charge on credit card. No idea what item is. Also,received a book I never ordered. Name Ring 31265. Someone wanted it. Please advise
      Aug 13, 2020
      0n 16/11/2011 you charged my visa 242.89 usd including overseas txn fee 7.20 aud
      I do not know why as I have received no goods and I only made an enquiry about calendars.
      Can you please explain
      Tony Rawson
      Please explain what has happened
      Tony Rawson
      I have no doubt you will sort this out for me
      Tony Rawson
      please look into this for me
      What is happening?
      I have made 2 previous comments.
      how many more do you want?
      I have just received a bill from Amazon.com for $183.75. One charge I agree to. A purchase of $52.22, but not the purchase itsself, because I ALWAYS paid the orders by Visa., the fee charge of $25.00 and interest of $1.91. I don't understand this at all

not recieved the online order

Order Number:[protected] on amazon, est delievry date was 21st april, not yet recieved, order was placed on 7th april of OLD SPICE deo

I ORDERED A PORTABLE ICE MAKER FROM AMAZON BUT IT ARRIVED WITH A RELATIVELY SMALL PIECE BROKEN OFF OF THE BACK END OF THE TOP OF THE UNIT. THERE IS AN OIL STAIN ON THE BOX AND OIL ALL OVER THE INTERIOR. IT APPEARED TO BE PACKED WELL BUT THE POSTAL SERVICE MANAGED TO DAMAGE THE ITEM BEFORE WE EVER GOT TO USE IT.

I JUST AM NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT TRYING TO REPLACE THE UNIT.

THE ITEM WAS PURCHASED ON 12/18/10 FROM: AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILL WA
        Q2JMETMYJUZ MERCHANDISE
        $219.00
        AMAZON.COM REF#[protected]
        1200 12TH SO STE 1200
        SEATTLE, WA 98144

THANK YOU FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN DO FOR ME.
        JANE RYAN CAMPBELL [protected]@aol.com

Array
          Aug 13, 2020

Charged 100.00 on account for I don't know what. How did they get my account #?
            Aug 13, 2020
            With reference to my credit card No. [protected] I have given cheque No.107528 dated 03.12.2010 amounting to Rs.10, 000/- of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur bearing branch PWD Complex, Jaipur, the said cheque does not show any payment to my bank till now. A payment of Rs.3, 000/- has been declined at the time of swift card at Yadava & Co. Petrol Pump, Jaipur.
            Please let me know the reasons of poorest service of Citibank.
            May I submit the above issue to Lokpal, Reserve Bank of India, Jaipur.
            [protected]@gmail.com

Amazon — Fraud charge to my account

I have a 39.99 drafted from my checking account. I have not used amazon to purchase anything. Please research this as soon as possible as I do not know who might have access to my account.

Amazon — FRAUDULENT CHARGE

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD OF 19.45 DOLLARS ON 12/02/2011 OF A BOOK I DIDNT ORDER AND HAVENT RECEIVED. I WANT THAT MONEY BACK IF I SEE NO RESPOND FROM YOU I WILL GO TO REPORT THIS WITH THE POLICE.

Didn't receive my refund yet.

My Order ID 403Order ID[protected]: i got wrong product. They told me to refund my money back. but i didn't get it yet.

Amazon. Com — voilation of all natural justice

This amazon.com website has framed the rules and regulations and agreement , policy to cheat people who work on their website. Many people are attracted towards it because they can make little money by investing time and brilliance. Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $120 in my payment accounts which was earned by...

charges were made to my visa account on 24 nov. 2010 for $17.98 that i did not authorize.
              please explain what was purchased.
              Aug 13, 2020
              amazon.com has billed my discover credit whic is unauthorized who do I talk to about this matter [protected]@ yahoo.com please get in touch as soon as possible from Kenneth Bakari of Oak Forest
              on 8/20/2002 youcharged my master card 16.94 and 23.66 as of this date i have not received-the goods..
              did not get the emale send me a new emale please.

Amazon.in — my memory card damaged

sir my memory card damged .ireqest to change it they not helpme i talk for price backthey not help.ple sir take nececery step give me anew memory card.

poor service

i never expected the delivery guy to steal the money worst service i ever got.

I was reviewing my American Airlines credit card. I have a purchase on 10/21 for $181.19 and 10/22 for $65.94 to AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS. Could you tell me what this was for? The credit card is under Robert J. Longenecker. Neither o[censored]s remembers making theses purchases. Thank you ahead of time!

Sandra Longenecker
                To Whom It May Concern,

I was reviewing my Scotia Momentum Visa Card. I have a purchase on Nov. 18, 2010 to AMZN.COMBILLWA AMT 229.89 UNITED STATES DOLLAR. Could you tell me what this was for? The credit card is under Rodolfo Ignacio. I can't remember making this purchases. Thank you and hoping for your reply soon. Please contact me in this email add rudy.[protected]@gmail.com

Best Regards,
                Rudy Ignacio

I want to know what the hell is a deduction of $15 off my debit card is for? I didnt purchase anything with Amazon.com....I want answers asap! You thieving are quick to charge someone and really slow to rectify the mistakes you make! I am ready to press charges and seek monetary damages for the piracy you made!
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I have the same problem! I have TWO charges of $4.99 to my credit card!
                  I purchased a book from on line through Amazon.com for my Alzheimers Father and never received the book. The charge was shown on my account for Bill Waus for 4.00, but I still havent received the 36-hour day book!

Now I am looking on line and see his name every where...Bill Waus - Ripp off person who is stealing everyone's money and they are not getting what they ordered in return!

WHY does someone like this get away with this continiously AMAZON??? Don't you think you should BAN him??

VERY UPSET WITH BILL WAUS AND AMAZON!!!
                  Why was

Why was $1 taken out of my account?
                  Why was $1 taken out of my visa account?

refund not received

Product was returned on 05.11.2014. As per rules, refund is to be received within 10 days of product return. However, refund is not received till date i.e. till 02.12.2012014. No response from amazon regarding this matter.

Amazon Mkt Place — CREDIT CARD CHARGE

I have a charge of $42.62 on my credit card from Amazon Mkt Place PMTS.
                    I do not know what this amount represents. I always make a copy of any invoice when I order
                    something and I have no such copy. Please advise. Thank you....

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — unauthorized charges

There are two charges on my credit card for merchandize I did not purchase attributed to the above referenced business. They are posted on my Visa: one posted on 9/28 in the amount of 9.98 and one on 9/29 in the amoount of 163.33. How do I have these charge reversed? Thanks, Margaret McKerley...

Transaction on 8/28/10 for $17.50 on my VISA Account. Do not remember or have confirmation of this transaction. Helpcontact me: Phone #[protected] or [protected]@comcast.net
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    On 7.7.2011 you charged my account on my creditcard for $39.99. As I have no idea what I ordered for this amount of money I am asking you to send me some explanation about it. I did order a book- letters between Richard Strauss and Romain Rolland, but it costed 7.49 EUR. I would like to see a balance notification, the money that I presumably owed to the Amazon.
                    Contact me: [protected]@gmail.com
                    On 2.27.12 you charged the account [protected] on the business credit card for $31.17
                    On 2.28.12 you charged the account [protected] on the business credit card for $25.94
                    I do not know who order and what for those amounts.
                    Please respond with the name of the person and items that were ordered
                    my phone number is:[protected] X131
                    or e-mail me: [protected]@germainelawrence.org

Galina Veremekroit
                    Accounts Payable Manager

order id : 402-6038844-0757103

Philips MMS4040F received on 25.12.14, is not at all working. when power on it is giving a big Buuuum sound. kindly. replace the product immediately. MRN TAGORE

I have over $2,000 taken from my credit/debit card within just one month, I have been afraid to see what was before this date. I authourized nothing from Amazon and do not shop with Amazon. Why are multiplecharges on the same day when I am at work and the same amount?

You can talk to my attorney very soon. I will be reimbursed by this fraud/idenity theft.

Terry Peck
                      1884 Wehmeyer Lane
                      Madisonville,...

Received charge for $13.64 to my credit card when no purchase was made. I do not have a clue as to what this about.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Can't seem to locate what item was purchased for 142.51 on 9/23. Can you help with this?
                      Thanks. Nathan Lyons
                      My name is Jodie Herrera and I purchased a wrist watch on 1/14 and it still has not arrived yet and I have had no word of any kind on when it will. Can you please check into it for me? It was charged to my Visa Credit Card on 1/14 and it is 8.05 purchase price. Thank you and my e-mail address is [protected]@cox.net. Thank you again

MY CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED 24.44 FOR AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS., ON 07/08/2010. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS, OR OWE ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFERENCE # MT101890102000010218599.
                        REMOVE THIS NOW OR I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION.
                        Aug 13, 2020

MY CAP ONE CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED TWICE BY AMAZON MKTPLACE PMNTSAMAZN.COM/BILL/WA, 6/10 FOR$130.99, and 6/12 for$47.35. amazon says I didn't buy anything in june or pay for anything. I want my money BACK!
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I ordered "understanding American Government" Fourth edition on 8/18/2010. My computer crashed the next day and I could not contact Amazon. Ireceived my amex statement and was billed for the book. How do I go about the book. My daughter needs it for her college class. I have no way of tracking it as my computer crashed and I do not have a hard copy of the transaction.
                          [protected]@msn.com[protected] PLEASE ADVISE/RECTIFY
                          I purchased 3 Magic bullets cross blades in October 2010. One of the blades came

with the rubber in place, and two came with the rubber out of place. We have been trying

to put the other two rubbers in place. Many people have tryed but we all failed.

Now I have 2 cross blades I can't use. They were charged to my Discover charge on

Oct. 23 $15.82. Mary Ann Schaeffer, 8660 Grant Rd. 63123.

last 4 numbers 5016. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Please reply . Ihope you can help me Thank you,
                          I have a charge of $70.75 on March 23, 2011 and I am trying to figure what it is for.

There's a merchandise # Q26KJM98PD

What is it?

James L Sharp
                          I have a charge of $94.91 on 9/21/11 and can't figure out what it is for.
                          I have a charge on 9/21/11 for $94.91, I need to know what it was for.
                          I have charge on 17-02-12 for $304, 94 on my credit card and can'figure out what is for. I want refund early.
                          i've had a charge on my visa card (us bank) for $2.35, i have no ideal what for? i want a REFUND PLEASE!!! Timothy Maylee, 1229 Gray St., Mexico, Mo.65265

Amazon. Com — Fraud use of my credit card!!

Array

Amazon Books — overcharge

Charged on Visa from Amazon Mktplace Pmts on 5/04 $7.50 and $10.75

purchased from amazonbooks.com
                            from YourOnlineBookstore, The Human Condition $7.50
                            fromMedia Mail, Open Mind Open Heart $8.54

received both with package slips indicating above charges

why $10.75 instead of $8.54???...

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — A charge was placed on my sears mastercard account

What was the charge for on my sears mastercard for on 2/22/10? I believe this may be an unauthorized charge of $26.51. I don't remember ordering anything from amazon. Please respond asap as i do not want to pay for something i did not recieve....