Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care
Future Group

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care

Future Group

TwitterFacebook
Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

sunny_wshastry
I purchased sofa set and centre table in Hometown, punjagutta, hyderabad for Rs. 50,000.00. There is a manufacture

problem in sofa set delivered to my place and it is not exactly the same as displayed in showroom. Upon complaining the same,

concerned executive visited my place for investigation. He agreed that, there is problem and it needs to be replaced.

Talking about centre table, the product ordered by us is completely different from the product delivered to our place. Even

product number is reflecting fine in the bill but, wrong product is replaced.

Executives promised me that, the items will be replaced by 15th of December. Now, none of the executives are responding to my

concerns and i am completely helpless. Kindly, please take necessary actions and do the needful.

Below are the order details for your reference.

Invoice No[protected],[protected]
Invoice Date - 14-NOV-2011
Delivery Note - [protected], [protected]
Buyers order number - [protected],
Dispatch document - [protected], [protected]

The above mentioned complaint is already registered with Department of Administrative reforms and public grievances and the

registration number is DOCAF/E/2011/01195.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-14 15:32:45
Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The team from Hometown is currently investigating your issue. I request you to write to priya.futuregroup.in with your contact details and reference id 1428 so an agent can contact you with an update on your complaint.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from your end.

Big Bazaar Paneer — selling tofu in name of paneer [Resolved]

deeptiguptadelhi
    In big bazar Tofu is being sold as Paneer . They label the item as paneer and bill it as tofa . The product is sold at rates...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Food

kirandhar
    Its very sad to know that a big outlet can have such a careless cashier and even the manager who is not care full at the time explaining the order which is to be billed. I have made an advance for a dining table and wanted to have an installment facility and according to the manager only 10% had to be paid by me for an advance order but the cashier have made a bill of full amount and have charged my card. The manager present out there did not had anything to say and he was very calm regarding dealing the problem which the cashier made.

The debit card transaction was supposed to be void but the same was not done as "it takes long time to get settled and there would be no one to have a follow up with the bank regarding the same" same was told by the manager present out there. It is not at all acceptable as its an bigger mistake done by the cashier and the manager both and it is big concern.

Cashier ID: TALEBR
    ADV Receipt no: [protected]
    Code: DTS4 Maya SW Im Bs Brown

Please treat this as there is it important and a concern for the money.

Kiran Dhar
    +91 [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:11:50
    Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your complaint details have been shared with the Hometown team and you will receive a call from them shortly with an update on your complaint.

Nilesh R
      I had booked a Kurlon mattress last week with Hometown Vikhroli, which was supposed to be delivered on last sunday i.e. 18th Dec'11. I am still waiting for the mattress, its been three days now and theres no update from them. I have been calling those bunch of from howntown since sunday and yet its not delivered. Each time i call they pass it on to some other person and i have to start allover again, explaining why i had made the call... I have made around 150 calls in last three days and I guess I have spoken to almost every individual working at hometown, but no output.

What i want now?
      Either give me refund or deliver the mattress with an apology letter, otherwise i wont consider the delivery.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:59:08

Hometown Vikhroli — UNPROFESSIONAL (HOME RUIN)

Dear Consumers, NEVER EVER ORDER ANY PACKAGE BATHROOMS OR TILES, MARBLE,GRANITE.(ANY ITEM WHERE AN ORDER IS PLACED)
      Me and my husband have had a very bad experience with hometown.First of all they attract customers by offering their irresistable discounts and schemes and then after having taken so many orders they are unable to cater to the customers.we booked 2 package bathrooms of Rs.25000 each and when we asked for the delivery they said it would be done in a couple of days.After waiting when we did not receive the goods we called them and they told us it would be take them a couple of more days.still no luck and our work was all held up cos of them. finally we went to Hometown personally and we then come to know that what shower panel and enclosures we had booked are now out of stock and it will take a month or so for the specific company to send the product to Hometown. When you phone Hometown and ask for the concerned person he or she will never come online they will always put u on to someone else or tell u that they will call you after sometime .But they will never call.We had to go there again to select some other panel and enclosure.Even the tile section is as bad. We ordered Nitco cotto ocean green tiles for our bath flooring and the tiles sent to our site were all discoloured when we personally went to Hometown with a sample of the bad tile instead of agreeing with us they were convincing us that the tiles come like that only.after getting in touch with some seniors of Hometown then we were attended to.I have waited in Hometown for 4 long hrs to get my work done.YOU WILL ONLY GET DISAPPOINTMENT FROM THEIR SCHEMES)
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

The complaint raised from your side is been resolved.

You can also write to us on [protected]@futuregroup.in

Sincerely,
      Customer service
      Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number, your contact details and reference id 1332 so that we can look into this matter and contact you with an update on the same.

Priya,

Its high time now and lets not get into round robin, where in i will again give you the details and you will again start it. If you were to be really serious in getting the issue resolved, then you should have got the details by now, from your system rather then asking me.

Please let me know your final take. I am really tired with all this...N trust me i would never ever visit Hometown again my life.
      Dear customer,

I understand your dissatisfaction with our services. However we would require the above mentioned details to track the delivery of your product. Hope you will cooperate with us.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't got a response from your end.

apnaravi
        Big Bazaar is known to cheat customers like the inflated bills charging more than MRP. This is out of my experience over 16 weeks in buying at BIG CHEATING BAZAAR at Chennai, Saligramam Stores. Each and every time by rotation they change the products to inflate the bill amount. And each and every time I have to bring it to the notice of billing clerk and ask for refund of excess bill amount / reversal of excess bill rate to MRP. More over they also lure customers by loyalty reward program and one such fraud which is going on now in BIG CHEATING BAZAAR is to enroll people for "PAYBACK" membership to which they assure reward points for buying at their group of stores. But they never credit points to the customer as their online system is always faulty by which it doesn't get reported to PAYBACK to credit points to the consumer who has this reward program card!!!!!!
        Made purchases at the above mentioned stores from 17.11.2011 to 19.12.2011 for the total value of Rs.3261.84 Ps, but so far no credit of reward points to me till date. No proper response from customer care Manager Mr. Socrates, nor Mr. Venkat Prasad stores Manager was available to resolve the issue.

Moreover they also lure customers by different offers through "CONNED" advertisements in leading dailies and deny what is due when the products are purchased.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:58:43
        Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. At the onset I would like to thank you for bringing this to our notice. I have shared your complaint details with the store manager who is looking into the matter. Request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number and reference id 1321 so we can add the points to your PAYBACK card.

Dear customer,

Could you please write in with your contact details so an agent can contact you and solve the issues you are facing. Also mention the reference id 1321.

krishnakant_kamte
          Its an Incident of Sunday dec 18,2011 when I went to watch movie at Metro Junction Big bazaar at Kalyan at 9 am show.
          A guy calling himself Sudhir Kadam (I don't believe) as a gate keeper and few of his companions abuse me and my cousin with such a bad words that I cannot mention.
          They have no fear of what they were doing with a customer and was telling me that they have a local mafia support named DABANG ( stupid ).None of them wearing their IDs but wearing big bazaars blue attire.One who has Id hide it while entering into quarrel(vinayak I guess).
          When I try to take pic they try to beat me as other guards were just enjoying the scene. I prefer to make sure a future group manager(HR) people know this as this incident made me very disappointed that in future I and my relatives won't be visiting such a place where a company don't care about their customer and make sure my well wisher should know this to avoid such places.

Krishnakant Kamte
          Software Engineer
          ([protected])
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:58:17
          I know someone will read this and take action or at least will make sure to teach lesson to those arrogant employee.
          It was the Incident of Dec 18, 2011 when we went to watch a 9 am morning show @ big bazaar when I ask to let my friend in with bike As we have (valid) tickets. A guy named " Sudhir Kadam " (I guess its fake as I ask him) who was on duty at gate start abusing us and as I protest, few more guys came and join the rude guy. This is such a utter non-sense that rest of the guard and employee were enjoying the scene. " I try to take their pic" but they warn me with bad words not to do so. As None of them wearing badges for their Identity but wearing big bazaars blue attire that Time.
          I am very disappointed with this and make sure that from now onward I won't allow myself or my friend / relatives to such a place where employee don't care about their customer.

Krishnakant Kamte
          kamte.[protected]@gmail.com
          ([protected])
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cinema

Shyam Marathe
            I have Purchased a washing machine from Big Bazaar Sangli. In spin mode it makes noise like aeroplane. Made a complaint. Then several phone calls. The service provider never says no. But never turns up.
            Complaint Request id : 4/26/2011SASCO1-314420

Now the outlet of Big Bazaar in Sangli has been closed.(What else will happen if they will provide such bad quality goods and worst quality service?)

What can I do now? Will Mr. Biyani spare some time for such issues instead of writing books and boasting himself?

Otherwise People will catch him at public place. (Even Sharad Pawar was not spared)

Shyam Marathe
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:56:50
            Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize on behalf of Big Bazaar for the delay inconvenience caused to you. I have shared your complaints details with the relevant team and they will contact you shortly with an update on the same. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Gloria Biju
              As usual I & my Mother in law had been to big bazaar for our monthly grocery. At the time of billing she stood to give out the items while I had been to the other floor to take some other item.

By the time I reached I found the person (Mr. Hemant Pardeshi) sitting at the billing counter talking rudely to my mother in law. When asked for the reason he said the sodexo passes are only for food items and not for other items like soaps, shampoos. He was offending her for not knowing about this.

I then asked him to settle this matter as we had never faced such situation before. His behaviour still continued to be rude. Moreover he was throwing the items after billing in which one packet of grocery tore and when asked to put in another packet, the lady standing for collecting the items asked us to get a packet from somewhere. How can she ask a customer to do such things when you have so many staff appointed.

After all this...when people started telling him to hurry up he offended us in front of all public that it is because of our mistake.

I told him that I will complaint about this matter and he said to go ahead.

I would like make one thing very clear to you that we have been coming to big bazaar every month for the past 5-6 years...not because this is the only mall..but just because we are now comfortable shopping there. But if such type of behaviour is enetertained in your organisation then we have other options.

Please ask your people to learn to talk to customers..the customers would be wrong many times, they may not know many things..but there's a way of handling customers.. This was just not acceptable.

Cashier name: Mr. Hemant Pardeshi
              Time : 19.31
              Date : 7th Dec 2011

From,
              Gloria
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:55:36
              Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. At the onset I thank you for bringing this to our notice and would like to apologize on behalf of the Big Bazaar staff for the behaviour exhibited. I have shared your complaint details with the store manager who will take the necessary action so that such incidents do not occur in future.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

prescilla d' souza
                I had made purchases at Big Bazaar, Milan Mall on 06/12/2011 for Rs. 1577.75. When checked with the bill I found that I was billed very much in excess of the offer price. I have tried calling you but nobody answers the phone. Kindly give me alternate numbers to report my complaint.

My Receipt no. is 0048549
                St:4783 ch:166333 Tr:84221

06/12/11 20:26

Cashier name Pravin Manjarekar

The details of the complaint against the billed item are as under:

1. [protected]

Price quoted on pack is Rs.78/- that is Rs. 15/- off

4.[protected]
                GEMINI SF OIL PP LT 4Packs Rs. 340
                offer was Rs. 78/- per pack

Kindly explain why I have been cheated by such a reputed organisation as yours. Please let me know immediately. My address and phone numbers are as under:

C/501 Silver Square
                Kalina Santa Cruz (East)
                Mumbai 400 098
                Phone no. : [protected] or [protected]

I am awaiting your quick response failing which I will be compelled to report the matter at the appropriate level.

Prescilla D' Souza
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:55:28
                Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. At the onset I would like to thank you for bringing this to our notice and would like to apologize for the discrepancies in your bill. Let me assure you that a the relevant team is looking into your complaint and will contact you shortly with an update on the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

subratodey2010
                  1) every customer who shop at big bazar in kolkata are being charged for the plastic bags which the retail outlets use for packaging the bought items citing a certain notification issued by ministry of environment. this charge could be avoided if the outlets used paper bags. but the retail outlets simply turn a blind eye to this practice.
                  2) also, chinese garlics which are banned by the GOI are being openly sold at these outlets.
                  what steps and/or actions could be taken regarding the above mentioned practices?'
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:52:45

s.mallikarjuna

I am mallikarjuna from bangalore, i don't know who is the right person for this issue, i request you to please guidance for getting my sister PF amount. just i explain briefly- my sister working in Big bazaar bangalore (hebbal) branch nearly 2 year, last 2010 march she has resigned to her job, after 3 months we have applied to PF, first time they are submited to pf office blindly they have told your PF forms are rejected, than again we have open new account with canara bank & submit again PF forms 2nd time also we are received same reason from them, than i ask proof for reject the forms, they told no you are submit blank check and or bring one number from bank manager, i forget that number name than i will bring that number from bank manager & submit it again, after 2 months i ask to related HR but there is no feedback from their, in these period total 4 HR persons changed & i have explain this problem every time, than one day my brother also strictly asking them on 14 jun-2011 when we have discussing strictly they have promise with us, within two days we have sent you acknowledgement, than only they have submit that pf forms & we will get acknowledgement on 16-jun-2011. after 3 months i check my sister account again same problem, again i will ask to new HR, they told no sir zonel office persons also not response to what i to do? still we are waiting for that but its not coming, already 2 years gone for this, so now what i am asking to you,

what is the Procedure for submit the PF forms?
                    how much days they have taken for submit the forms & after submit the forms, how much days they wont to be credit the amount?
                    where it is solved?
                    who is the right person for this?
                    once we will get the acknowledgement that is final i think, but still we are not getting this amount & still how much days we are waiting.

i don't know what is this procedure & what is the basic problem where it is create zonal office/PF office i don't know.

please dot mind sir, please guide me ASAP.

now finally we have decided send one legal notice from advocate.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:52:04
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

pmpramod
                      On 26/10/2011, I had booked a bedroom set that includes a queen size bed, a wardrobe cabinet and a side table, at Furniture Bazaar section of Big Bazaar, Poonam Mall, Wardhaman Nagar, Nagpur. I made a payment of the full amount of Rs. 18,999. I was told by the store manager, Mr. Dilip Agrawal, that the bed was immediatley available, but the wardrobe cabinet and side table were not available. He assured me that the same would be supplied after 15 days. Now almost a month has gone by, but they have not yet provided the goods. I am being told that the goods are stocked up at the Cargo Hub at Nagpur and will take another 20 days. I was not even informed about the reason for the delay and was told only when I repeatedly called them. This is absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible customer service by Big Bazaar who make tall claims of good customer service. Kindly advice.

Pramod Prasad
                      Nagpur,
                      Ph - [protected]
                      Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-05-23 15:16:15
                      Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group and I would like to apologize for the delay in delivery of your products. Request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number and reference id 1021 so that we can investigate the delivery status of your products and give you an update on the same.

Big Bazaar — Damaged Product

Ashish Sharma
                        Dear All,
                        This is to inform you that on 15-11-11 I purchase some woollen cloths from your big...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Big Bazaar — self carrying plastic bags [Resolved]

osmanfasi
                        big bazaar is pinching a common man
                        the big bazaar supermarket is charging for the carry bags as the GHMC(greater hyderabad...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

kamke2003
                        Dear sir / Madam
                        This is to make the note to higher authorities of future group now please stop cheating people in the name of sabsa sasta and that all thing because from people you take more money than MRP & many ways also this is not 1st time i have proved to your mall manager many times in one month 8 time i showed to them but ans is same we r sorry sir here is your rest of the money but u tell me how many person check the bill on the counter no one checks right so if 1 person is giving u 10 rupees extra in his bill so tell me much extra u get so all over average in one mall daily u might be having 2 thousand visitors.what is u r profit now u only make the total tell me the figure in month, and year tell me perfect total so u tell me what should i do i also having proof of that thing which i showed to your mall manager they told me we r sorry we will make you the refund the rest of the extra money we r sorry if a person come for the claim he will get the money what about other wish it good profit for food bazaar ? so in that way i thing biyani is big bazaar king if i am not mistaken?

Keyur B Kamdar
                        Phone [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:50:19
                        Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from the Future Group team. Thank you for bringing this to our notice and I have shared your complaint details with the relevant team at Food Bazaar to ensure such instances don’t occur in future.

GOODS AND FOOD — EXTRA CHARGE

SIR
                        I AM PRADEEP SINGH CHAUHAN FROM REODAR ACTUALLY I WANT TO TELL YOU COMPLAINT ABOUT PROVISIONAL STORE ONWER AND OTHERS THEY ARE TAKING TO MUCH PRICE FOR GOODS AND OTHER THINGS LIKE .....

1, ICE-CREAM
                        2. SOFT DRINK
                        3. BUTTER MILK
                        4. PARLE-G

THEY SAID THAT WE ARE TAKING EXTRA CHARGE FOR COOKING AND FREEZE SO WE TAKE BUT ITS NOT GOOD FOR PUBLIC SIR PLEASE VISIT REODAR AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM PLEASE SAVE TO ALL
                        THANKS

BD123
                          I went to shop at the Big bazaar at phoenix mill. At the check out I was forced to buy their plastic bag if i want to take my groceries outside. Now i know that giving plastic bags is against the environment but not giving the consumer a choice is also wrong.... they and all other stores must give a free paper bag option ...its very opportunistic of them to convert the no plastic policy to a revenue stream!
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:49:59
                          Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from the Future Group Care team and would like inform you that we only charge the actual value of the bags depending on the size of the plastic bags. In fact all retailers have started charging for plastic bags in support of the go green initiative by the Government. We also encourage our customers to carry their own bags to avoid such incidents.

Future Group Customer Care
                          I went to mcrennett porur, by default they are adding the cost for plastic bag in bill without asking the customer even if we have the bag. Then I noticed they have charged me the amount and checked with counter, then they are refunding the money. charging plastic bags is to reduce the plastic bag usage for environment reason but mcrennett is making money on plastic bags.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Charuchandra Nerurkar
                            I had place an on line order (Order ID: [protected]) to Futre Bazaar for Memory Foam Pillow. The item was delivered to me by company's courier services on 9th Nov.2011. However, to my shock and dismay I noticed that there was no cash memo or any invoice accompanied with the consignment. Courier guys told me arraogently that it must have been misplaced and I have to accept the goods as it is which I refused to do.When I insisted on Ivoice, they again showed me all their arrogence and told me that there must be another invoice copy inside the box, but I cannot open the box unless I make the cash payment. I found this highly irregular and told them to open the box and show me the invoice copy and I shall make the payment. Both guys started talking in high tone and in rowdy manner and took the goods back without expressing any regrets for misplacing the courier copy of the invoice. While leaving the house they also used very abusive language not worth quoting here.

I brought this to the notice of thir customer support through a telphone call and am waiting for their action. But I requested your office to take up the matter with this company and ask them to improve their services and particularly behaviour of their couriers who visit your premises. You may also request the company to deliver the item with proper invoice copy so that I can accept the consignment.
                            Dear Mr. Nerurkar,

This is with reference to your order number [protected] for "Memory Foam Pillow".

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the misbehavior of the courier person at the time of delivery.

Let me confirm that customer satisfaction is our primary objective and it is of great concern to us incase our customers are unhappy with the services provided. I hence have forwarded the details to the logistic partners to make sure such inconvenience is not repeated in future.

Further, to our discussion, I thank you for confirming that the courier partners have re-attempted the delivery of the product along with the invoice and the same has been received by you. Hope the product is found as your expectation.

Let me assure you that our commitment towards customer service is absolute however I can understand that the recent experience you had is really unfortunate and hence I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and hope this matter will not prejudice your view of shopping online with us.

Best Regards,
                            Aditya Pathak
                            Team Customer Support
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

udayabhaskar.esic
                              Reference : 1) Tr. No.14189, TILL No.10, Bill value : Rs. 1673 – 00, Date :[protected] from Bigbazaar Super Centre, Ameerpet,
                              Hyderabad.
                              2) My reminders on 2nd October 2011, 6th October 2011, 25th October 2011 and umpteen number of phone reminders and
                              during my shopping for 10 times in between 14.09.2011 to 07.11.11.
                              3) Complaint, dt.02-11-11, Complaint, dt.07-11-11.
                              4) Tr. No.24275, TILL No.10, Bill value : Rs.3188-15, Date :[protected] from Bigbazaar Super Centre, Ameerpet,
                              Hyderabad.

Dear Sirs,

I would like to submit the following few lines regarding my painful experience with Bigbazaar. This is one and only trouble I faced with Bigbazaar since 2007. I am a loyal customer to Bigbazaar from 2007 and a completely rely on Bigbazaar for every domestic purchase till date and I experience the best shopping experience also. However, to my dismay this time when I purchased 2 Rice Bags from Bigbazaar, I have not received my goods instead of it I faced humiliation by Officials and staff of Bigbazaar, Super Centre, Ameerpet. They told that goods which were booked by me under home delivary was delivered. But in actual they were not delivered to me.

In this regard, at last I complained against this irresponsible manner at Customer Support Desk in Bigbazaar, Ameerpet. However, in grudge to my complaint again the delivary of 15 litres Oil can which I booked on[protected] has been stopped inspite of reminder to them in personal visit to the stores on[protected].

The references regarding my purchase and complaints are being forwarded to your good offices for your kind perusal and necessary action please.
                              Thanking your sirs,

Yours faithfully,
                              A UDAYA BHASKAR
                              B-24/1, ESI STAFF QUARTERS,
                              ESI HOSPITAL COMPOUND,
                              S R NAGAR, HYDERABAD – 500 038.
                              CELL NO : [protected], [protected]
                              udayabhaskar.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-18 13:23:18
                              Immediately their manager called me. They found that the goods kept in their stores for delivery, however the delivery boy missed it.i got goods delivered

ajpj1998
                                we brought office chairs from them and they are faulty. Inspite of lodging complaint and reminding them 10 times they have not bothered to repair or listen. Every time they take a fresh complaint and request that they will get repaired. They have lousy service and think that they can sell faulty furniture and forget about. IF YOU BUY FROM THEM BE CAREFUL OF THE PRODUCT
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:47:24
                                Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received a response from your end.

HOME TOWN IS A FRAUD
                                - make false promises,
                                dont keep delivery dates,
                                never answer their CC nos,
                                dont call back when committed, and
                                expect you to be available 24X7 to receive the goods (at THEIR convenient times) !!

- Duane

ameyspatil
                                  First of all i selected a bed for my bedroom after selection and all the stuff was decided and I finalized the bed, the sales man (Mr. Mahesh) told us the model is not available and made us to choose a different model which is available to delivery on 25/10/2011 so we book the model(qb aura PB+foilw/tStrg / code[protected] on 22/10/2011 but on 24/10/2011 I received a call stating we will unable to make the delivery on the said day but some how they managed to delivered but after i received the bed it broke very next day of installation(25/11/2011), I tried to call the store but no one answered so i gave a call to person(Mr. Anil) who assembled the product. he refused to revisit for 3 days so i gave visit to store where he sent a person to repair the stuff next day but i don't know what he did, the other side has broken now. again they are sending the person to repair the same. WHAT A BAD QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT YOU SALE......the end result is that i have spent Rs . 18999/- to use a stuff which is repaired twice in one week.

Along with that a had buy a bean bag(lazy bag tan brown/ code[protected] on the same day (22/10/2011) but the same torn on 23/10/2011, i visited to the store after Diwali day as a humanity basis. and told them the situation but i got the answer from floor manager that " you should have came on same day then only i could have replaced the product but now i can not help you" . after requesting him he clicked a photos of the damaged bag and said he will look into the matter but after that there was no correspondence done from there end I gave a call to know the status that time Ms Mangla picked up the phone (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FLOOR MANAGER DIDN'T EVEN SHOW ANY COURTESY TO COME ON PHONE)and promised that you came tomorrow you will get replacement for the product and on my visit I was told that the the will get it repaired and the statement of replacement was a mistake. which means you call customer giving false promises and then CHEAT them.

WHAT A FURNITURE MALL HOME TOWN IS YOU SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS THEN GET IT REPAIRED TWICE AND WANT THE CUSTOMER TO USE REPAIRED STUFF.

I HAVE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BY SELECTING THE HOME TOWN TO BUY MY
                                  FURNITURE

recipt number - [protected] (Hometown, raghuleela mall, kandivali)
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:46:28