Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
Future Group

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care

Future Group

TwitterFacebook
Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown related photos (932)

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

SHAITAN SINGH CHAHAR
Ref : Credit Card No. [protected] & [protected]

2. May please refer the Account Summary for the period April 15, 2008 - May 15, 2008.

3. On perusal of the above statement, it is found that Rs. 2858.28 shown as total amount due.

4. As per best of my knowledge I had paid all dues in time.

5. Kindly look into the matter and to intimate the actual position alongwith the details of dues for info and necessary action.
REF: Debit card Number:[protected]
I had Purchased clother amounting to Rs. 366.00 from Big Bazar, Dhanbad Outlet situated at Saraidhella, Dhanbad on dated[protected] and paid the said amount from my debit Card Number [protected] of HDFC Bank, Dhanbad. The Related staff swap the card twice by giving reason that our swaping machine is not working properly.

But, today, I find in my bank statement that the above said amount is debited two times.
Therefore, the related authority are requested to take the necessary action for the same and credit the above said amount of Rs. 366.00 in my account number [protected], HDFC Bank, Dhanbad Branch in the name of Mamta Bulani, as early as possible. Otherwise I have to take neccessary legal steps against your company.
Mamta Bulani
114A, First Floor
Shanti Bhawan Bank More
Dhanbad - 826001.
Contact - [protected]

Home Town — Discrepancy & fraud in the goods sent - Home Town Noida [Resolved]

Gaurav Shrivastava
    I work with an IT firm in Noida.

We had purchased tiles from Home Town Noida.

We are highly...

raghuharini1
    I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OF THE BIG BAZAAR OFFICIALS WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS ONE, BUT DEFINITELY THIS WILL REACH THOSE WHO HAVE ALWAYS RATED BIG BAZAAR AS BEING THE BEST FOR YEARS, AND WILL FEEL LET DOWN AT SOME POINT OR OTHER !!!

(This is a mail I sent to the customer care cell @ big bazaar, at 9 AM on 27th May '08).
    This is to bring to your notice, my first bad customer experience with Big Bazaar, in over 6 years of association...

We have booked an Air Conditioner (Whirlpool 1.5 tonne) at your Chennai branch, on 24th May 2008 (Saturday) vide Cash Memo #. – T38/11745, amount paid in full in advance – Rs. 22, 890/- which was supposed to be inclusive of the price o[censored]nit, stabilizer and on-door delivery charges (booked in the name of Mr. P. Vijayaraghavan, my father). The delivery of the unit was promised on Monday (26th May) by Mr. Nagendra who co-ordinated the booking order for us. When the unit was not received on 26th by us till 2000 Hrs, I called him up on his mobile to find out the status. He informed me saying that the unit got delayed in its arrival to the warehouse and that he has despatched it such that it will reach us by 2200 Hrs. Also, when I asked him for a contact number of person delivering it, he promised to get back to me in 15 mins post confirming who out of 3-4 people is carrying my consignment (later I got to know that there are only 2 delivery vans, driven by Mr. Mohammed and Mr. Jana). Please note the time of this mail – those 15 mins are yet to lapse !!!

I tried atleast 20 times to reach him on his mobile at around 2230 Hrs and he was unprofessional enough either not to pick it up or disconnect the call. We stay in a flat and the main gate is locked post a particular time. I was trying to zero in on the exact time only to ensure that the gate remains open. Then, I contacted the customer care number mentioned on the receipt and got Mr. Vishwanath’s mobile number. He promised a status update which he provided in 15 mins – that the AC hasn’t been despatched at all & that it will reach us today (27th May) by 1200 Hrs noon !!!

I have always preferred Big Bazaar over other such brands because of the robust customer care structure and the sense of dependability that they create about themselves. This is the first time though, that I chose Big Bazaar in Chennai, I met with the pathetic experience, where this employee of yours (Mr. Nagendra) showed absolutely no value for customer’s time !!!

The reason I am taking all this pain to get this unpleasant incident to your notice is possibly because my expectations from Big Bazaar have been set very high by other Big Bazaar branches, like millions of other customers. Unfortunately, there is no consistency in your services or should I say, one such customer-oblivion character if left unnoticed, can create such an image of even the best retail brand in the country. Customer service is all about valuing customer’s time and that was precisely what was missing in Nagendra’s attitude towards customers.

This may please be treated as an official customer-complaint and some action be taken to ensure such casual attitudes are nipped right in the bud.

PLEASE NOTE – I am still awaiting (rescheduled) delivery of the AC & its installation which was originally promised before 1800 hrs this evening (27th May).

IF ALL OF THOSE READING THIS MAIL, THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN ISOLATED INSTANCE, PLEASE CHECK OUT FOR OTHER COMPLAINTS IN THIS FORUM !!! THERE ARE MORE COMPLAINTS IN THIS FORUM THAN THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS BIG BAZAAR WERE TO OFFER :-) !!!
    Sir/Madam,
    I visited at your premises situated at Netaji Subhash place and I was advised to contact the customer care service.

Name Kusum Kaur
    A/c No. [protected]

My card may please be activated at the earliest. As Deposited my all the dues in time. And if any quiery is required please contact at my phone No. [protected] or[protected]

Home Town — Pathetic After Sales [Resolved]

Tarun Pandey

I bought a Bed and Wardrobe from Home town pune which never got delivered even after a month. I called...

kamal preet singh arora
      dear
      i have purchased goods from biz bazaar outlet MEERUT PVS on 17/4/08 via cas memo no t14/39145, 44, 43/46 at that point of time there was a scheme going to get a 3kg sugar on every 500 or above purchase for just rs 4-5 /kg well that account me for 9kg of sugar.well the sugar was not available at time in the store they promised me to get delivered on the following day.now today is 17/5/2008 I HAVE BEEN MAKING CALLS UR EXECUTIVE AT MEERUT THE STORE INCHARGE MR RAJEEV CELL NO [protected]and ur HEP DESK NO 4012100 despite of mine repeated calls and reminder he made effort to get it DELIVERED AFTER ONE MONTH DESPITE OF REPAETED BROKEN PROMISES FROM UR SIDE PLZ NOTE NO CONTACT FROM UR SIDE THAT MEANS TAHT U MEAN TO UR CUSTOMER AND HAS SEND MR ANKIT JAIN AT 10 PM WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
      DELIVERING GOODS AFTER A MONTH ?
      DELIVERING AT 10 PM IN A NIGHT THAT TOO AFTER A REPEATED CALLS?
      DOES THIS WHAT A PANTALOONS STANDS TO ITS CUSTOMERS?

Kavita U K
        I have been observing for last few weeks that the mangoes available for sale at Spencer's and Big Bazaar at Trivandrum are having smell of some kind of chemicals.
        After cutting it and eating a piece of it, it is very clear that a pungent smell is related to some kind of chemical injection that is harmfull. Since kids are very fond of mangoes, it is very sad to see that the kerala has chemicals to provide to their kids and people, in the form of mangoes and apples.
        All know it as gods own country but the basic food also is not properly provided to its people, hence every summer we wait for mangoes, but what is inside is chemicals.
        Can Kerala provide us mangoes, instead of Chemicals.
        Wake up Kerala, high time to raise your voice, do not be deaf, dumb and blind.
        The main reason for keralites as the largest migrants of India is that the basic food is not healthy, it has no quality and many varieties are also not available in local market. Fruits have chemicals injected as it is brought from other states.
        The vegetable are also not much available, they are also not fresh.
        Can any one give statistics of Keralites in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad, Dubai, UAE, UK, leave all other places. Can Keralites tell truely the basic reason of migration outside states or country.
        After eating the mangoes you all will know the true reason.
        I am very sorry for the sorry state of this gods owns country, which is left on god to take care after making people eat all the chemicals. Mangoes being the most favourite of all is the best example.
        Come to Kerala one and all and see and taste by yourself .

truely Indian
        Kavita

Mango — tastes like chemical

today as i was eating mango. at last as i started to suck the gutli it started to taste like chemical. atlast i felt like vomitng.i don't know how have they ripend those mangoes. today my mother bought 5 kgs of mangoes in east delhi..

Big Bazaar; Koryo Ac — NO INSTALLATION OF AC [Resolved]

UMESH SINGH
          I HAVE PURCHASED ONE KORYO AC FROM NOIDA BIG BAZAAR ON 25TH APR'08. INSPITE OF REPETITIVE REQUESTS / COMPLAINTS MY AC...

Suresh Halarneker
          I am writing this complaint towards HomeTown, Marathahalli, Bangalore.

I had booked a washing machine "LG TROM - 7.5 kgs - Rs. 25, 373" on the 4th of April 2008. I was asked to pay a heavy advance amount of Rs.10, 000 as advance towards booking the same. I was promised to the product will be delivered within a week. It has been more then a month now. I have called the store several times every week since, and I get the same answer "NO STOCK. you will get it this week, next week etc.". I have also called "Mr. Bernad" personally several times regarding this, but he never gave a convincing answer. When I asked for the money back he tells me that it will take a minimum of 15-20 days for the refund. This means HomeTown is licking the interest of my hard earned money.

It has also come to my notice that, whenever the stock in available, people who come to store that day get it immediatly and people like me who have booked in advance have to suffer. I do not have any proof for this right now, but if required I can get the same to prove my case. However, within the Bangalore city the stock is very much available with other stores such as "Viveks, Girias and Pai", but I am stuck because I have already paid the advance amount with your store.

I am feeling cheated as a consumer at the moment. Can anyone tell me how to reach out to the official consumer forum of Indian Govt. to launch a complaint?

I request all the reader's here that, if the stock is not available with HomeTown, Please do NOT book things in advance. Even if you do, Please do not pay any amount for it.
          Dear Customer,

This message is from HomeTown.
          This complaint was closed promptly after you wrote to [protected]@home-solutions.co.in.
          We have got your confirmation too.

Warm Regards,
          HomeTown Customer Service
          I second that, The whole logistic handling process is pathetic in hometown and I suffered the same because of that and I dont think they tend to learn out of mistakes

Paritosh Dey
            I went to BIG BAZAAR and I found out one big display... GET 20% OFF* ON ALL DAILY ESSENTIALS AT FOOD BAZAAR on purchases worth Rs.500/- of Apparel, House hold Items and furniture... But what it is in actual? The said 20% discount is getting calculated to the extent of 20% of the purchases of Apparel, House hold Items and furniture. For example if you buy Apparel, House hold Items and furniture worth Rs 500/- u r entitled for discount of Rs.100/- . Off course u will have to buy iems from FOOD BAZAAR worth Rs. 500/- or above. I[censored] buy FOOD BAZAAR item worth Rs.1000/- still u will get discount of Rs.100/-. But in the AD no where it is mentioned.

Is it not one un ethical way of alleuring customers? It is not expected from Future Group.
            On saturday I had purchased some houehold groceries of worth 2080.I asked for a home delivery on sunday as Monday to Friday there is no one at home .We go to work at 8am and come home at 7pm. I requested the person alot but still the goods were not delivered. Big bazar comitts home delivery within 24hrs but yourl cheat people.Since the man would come home we dint even go for my friends marriage .

this is ridiculous on your part
            I purchased a study table to gift it to my daughter, which was delivered me after 14 days I purchased it from furniture bazaar mulund on 19/04/08 & got delivery on 03/05/08. The delivery was that of two boxes & I was told that the table will be installed in two days. Till now I am having the same boxes with me in spite of calling furniture bazaar (which phone calls are taken by electronic bazaar that too after several tries ) i am unable to find any solution for this .Can any one help .??

ARE OUR RETAIL IS READY FOR COMPITITION WITH INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS

This is to inform you that I have done some purchase from BigBazar – Santacruz Milan Mall on 10th Jan 2009 at 19:32:39 pm for the amount of Rs.749.00 for which I have given my ICICI Debit Card but at the first attempt they could not swap my card due to some system error in the swap machine. On the second attempt with another machine they were able to swap my card and debit my a/c by Rs.749. But post which I came to realize that this debit was done twice now I request to refund my amount of Rs.749.00 which was wrongly debited for the second time.

Pls let me know what is the process for the same. Because Big Bazar management is asking me to follow up with ICICI Bank. Pls let me know what can be done in order to get the refund.Pleasae resolve my problem my contact no is [protected]

Rohit Maheshwari
              I ordered the black colored sofa cum bed to Hometown on 26th apr 2008. Delivery was scheduled on 28th apr. On the scheduled date they delivered the sofa, when delivery guys started opening the packing, to our surpsried the sofa color has changed to what we order. Sofa was of cream color.
              After 3-4 phone calls to concerned person, they promised me that they will replace the sofa within 2 days. They also asked to mention this problem on the receipt note. I did the same.
              Now today, on 30th apr, I tried calling to them asking the status when black color sofa will be deliver. No one is addressing the problem correctly, They are just playing passing on game (ranging from delivery incharge to department manager) and no one has the answer. The call center person is saying they don't have the black color sofa in stock, which was promised to us to replaced by their department manager (his name is Vinod) at the time of delivery. Later they are suggested the cancel the order and take the amount refund. I'm sure, if I go for cancelling the order, I need to write one more complain to get refund.
              It's been 5 days since we ordered our sofa, but we are yet to use it, I earnestly request consumer forum to address my problem as soon as possible. Thanking you in advance.
              Hi gave got verry very good service they kept their words

suryaprabha
                hi,
                I had placed an order with Future bazaar for nokia 2360 c mobile phone on april 3rd.the website claims delivery in a week. till date 29 april i have not recd the product.On writing to them, the co. says the lead time for mobile phone is 3 weeks. now it is more thn 3 weeks .i keep sending them remainder mails and i have not recd any reply from them.They were prompt in deducting the money from my account rs 3500/- on apr 3rd itself.
                So readers beaware of dealing with future bazaar.

Akhilesh Tiwari
                  I have booked order from http://www.futurebazaar.com on 01-Apr-08(order number-[protected]) and on 14-Apr-08 when contacted they have logged a complaint[protected] to know the status. After 4 days they informed me product is not available after 18 days.

After again approaching me & insisted for same product, they have taken their own assumption & canceled my order.

If Futurebazaar is not able to arrange product after 15 days of order placement, do they think that this shouldn't be informed to me on day of order booking itself or may be within 2-3 days instead of logging a complaints after 12 days by me & after taking additional 4 days to tell me that this is not available & alternative can be arranged. If case of cancellation it will take additional 7 working days to refund money.

1. Do futurebazzar follow similar approach for product un-availability?
                  2. Do Futurebazaar have any product delivery timelines?
                  3. What is action will be taken on varous front if product won't be delivered after 17 days or more like my case?

Hoping that it will taken up with right authority.

Akhilesh Tiwari

Nikesh Mhatre
                    hi,

I purchased a gas burner (Servo flame) from Big bazaar - OLD MADRAS road bangalore a month ago. but from the time i started using it it makes a sudden huge noise. I called big bazaar and they asked me to contact Servo flame, when i asked them to give the phone number they didn't have it.

Big bazaar is really pathetic when providing such service.

I BELIEVE THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BEFORE ANYONE LOOSING HIS LIFE.

NIKESH MHATRE

Big Bazaar — MIXER GRINDER [Resolved]

zenti78
                      I have bought one mixer grinder and gas stove in a combo offer from Big Bazar chennai.
                      The mixer grinder was not working...

Hometown, Bangalore — Cancellation and Refunds for Receipt #2004006690 [Resolved]

Anju Nigam
                      I bought furniture set from Hometown on Saturday 5th April for Rs27000/- and paid the amount thru Credit card. On reaching...

Big Bazaar / LG Washing Machine — washing machine purchased, product delivered in bad condition [Resolved]

srinivasa

Two weeks back I had brough LG full automatic Washing machine from Big Bazar Hebar branch. the product...

Neeraj Shukla
                      Sir/Madam

I have book the order at future bazaar on 29 feb 08 of sensei mp3 player's (Qty-3) also we have droped the cheque of Rs.2997/- on 1st march and the same was clear from Ac on 2nd march. The cheque was given in the account of[protected] which was belng to Future Bazaar, the cheque was droped at HDFC bank.

As per the Future Bazaar marketing excective they have confirm that product will be get reached at us on our residencial address with in 2 to 3 weeks but we have not received the product till date also when we called them on 24th march and they have cancelled the product onthe same day the cancellation id was given to us on the same date[protected], But when we check the status onthe Website of the refund of the payment that time we found they have dispatched the product again ideally its sholdnot happen because we have cancelled the product.

But know we are trying to call them for the refund of the amt they are replying us saying the order cannot be cancelled .

Request you to pls look into the same and treat this case on high prior.

Yours Faithfully,
                      Niraj Shukla

Shankar Nath

I had the most horrid time with futurebazaar.com. I had ordered for a Sony Vaio laptop from the website. The price listed in the website was Rs. 48, 000 and they were offering a fat discount of Rs. 7000 on it. I jumped on it, and paid using my credit card. That was 12 days back. Thats was Mar-16th.

[1] The website claims a 7-day delivery guarantee and it was only when i called the customer service cell did they tell me that this product was not covered under that and only on 31st March will the product be despatched from their website. Which means I will receive it on 2nd or 3rd April ... 3 weeks for the delivery of a laptop .. thats quite preposterous !

[2] The price of Rs. 48, 000 turned out to be a lie. I thought Sony doesnt publish laptop prices on their website .. well, it turns out that they do it for some products including the model I had asked for. The laptop was priced at 42, 000 rupees (not 48k as the futurebazaar website says).

I have cancelled my order - am not going to live up to this nonsense. My advice to all others is to tread this futurebazaar path carefully. It's a different thing to create shops but a totally different thing to use technology efficiently and effectively.

Warm Rgds
                        Shankar

I have had one of the most unfortunate decisions of my life when I purchased a Wooden 3 door almirah from the Amby Mall, Gurgaon on 3/3/08 vide booking slip no 39 for Rs14500/-.

The panels got delivered on 10/3/08 and nobody turned up for the installation for a week though daily follow-ups to the Mall were made by me and my wife. When the fitter finally turned-up 2 of the panels out of the packing were found to be damaged and was supposed to be replaced and fitted next day.

Regular phone call and daily follow-ups started again and everytime the reply was that the person has already left and would be available at your place in the next hour and finally when I told them that I plan to move to the consumer court for harrasment, the defective panles were delivered to my residence on 24/3/08 at 19-30 hrs though the delivery person himself knew that our society does not allow any carpentry job in the premises after 18-00 hrs. On my showing annoyance on the late delivery the person just dumped the panels and left. I made a noting of the same on the delivery challan bought by him and had also requested for the panels to be picked up and a refund sent to me for the harrasment faced by me.

All panels of this almirah are lying in an open and standing condition at my place and can cause injury to someone if the same fall accidentally...as nobody has bothered to come and install the same after 24/3

I tried asking the operators who pickup the phone for the speaking to the Stores Operations Manager (Mr.Narender Berwal was the name given to me) but again and again they just keep the phone down w/o transferring the same to him...nobody is ready to give his mobile number also.

I am working as the Sourcing Head (Accessories) for the largest jeans manufacturing company in India and do not treat our customers this way.

I request you to have the panels installed today itself and as a penalty for the harrasment be refunded for the value of the almirah.

I plan to have this mail forwarded to [protected]@sify.com if no action is taken by your company today.

Neekesh Mital
                        C1A/ 042, Carlton Estate,
                        DLF City, Phase - V,
                        Gurgaon,
                        Haryana
                        Phone [protected]
                        This has happened to me who is a rugalar at Baig Bazaar
                        asdfasdfasdfasd
                        it may whome conceren.
                        i haid bougth a mobile phone. from future bazaar and my sales orfer no is :[protected], and the item no is :[protected] micromax .
                        so i am facing problem with this product. so plzz i want know that to whome i have to cantactk for this sutation.
                        plzz send me the reaply soon .

thanks

hemalatha
                          I had booked some materials at home solutions Bangalore, till i made complete payments these call centre kept on calling to make the balance payments so that the material be delivered, but the moment we made our payaments., nobody bothered to take any responsibility. after a gr8 hue and cry they delivered, but again there was a big drama to fix, they speak about big procedures but nothing is organised with these guys. Till date they hv not fixed, my complaint No. is 1390 Mr. Yatish (Mngr) has nt replied till now attended by employee No.66621123. And above all that we had a free gift of a safety locker for the booking on tht day which they said will be delivered with materials, but nothing of that sort was given to us. so dear readerds pls be aware of these bunch on cheaters and liars @ home town, buy a item at home town along with the BP pill. its better to go to small shops who give excellent service and commitment for them reputation is very important, but these people itz a big ocean nobody knows anything and nobody is botheered.
                          Hemalatha
                          These people need to be physically beaten up.
                          We have bought the bedroom set (Kingsize bed, Dressing table, night table) from HomeTown and were told that the delivery will happen in 3 weeks, and took Rs.9000 as the advance but in 12 days they called us that the delivery has came and you need to come and make full payment so we went and paid full 37000Rs. on 11th Aug, after that they said it will be delivered in 48 hrs, which should be technically on 13-14th max, but after that they told us it will take one more day for inspection, and they didnt do the inspection of furniture till our payment got cleared which they received on 14th (as it is debited in my bank statement) and then i called on 15th they said they need to do the inspection again, and then after so much followup they called back on 16th saying the furniture is defective which we found in inspection. Today, is 21st Aug, we don't know the status of the furniture. We, belong to very descent family and never believe in shouting or creating any scene in store but now we feel you don't get compensated if you don't do that. Now, we feel we have done the crime of placing order at Home Town, Bangalore (outer ring round). Hope you take this seriously and look into matter. its, not just getting the furniture but not fair to take 100% for almost a month now (Rs.37000) and not deliver anything. Receipt No: [protected] Home Town Marathahali, Bangalore
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Big Bazaar, Ambi Mall, Gurgaon — Charged more than MRP for lesser value product [Resolved]

Simant Deep
                            My wife had gone to purchse monthly household items in Big Bazzar, Ambi Mall, Gurgaon on 01.03.2008.She purchased table napkins...