Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown

Having problems with Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown reviews & complaints (3175)

I booked a Laptop Model ACER EMD729Z on 14 Aug 2011 at GIP NOIDA outlet after making full payment of Rs 19991/- vide Cash memo No. T/30/11523 and was given a delivery Challan bearing No. 1724. I was assured That the Machine would be delivered to me by 20 Aug 2011. However despite repeated Phone calls and personal visits, the machine has not been delivered till date.On my last conversation with Shri Pushpraj Giri ([protected]) I was told that the status of my booking can be known only on 07 Sep 2011.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

It is very unfortunate to intimate that Furniture purchased on 15th Aug,2011 from Big Bazar,Sealdah,...

Big Bazaar Vashi — Non delivery & Non refund of money

I , on behalf of our NGO, Hope India, had booked two AC of KORYO brand with Big Bazaar in May 2011 and paid a sum of Rs.25980/-...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    we had purchased one Double bed from Big Bazzar on 10/08/2011. They assured us that delivery will be done by 22nd August,...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

ON 15 AUG 11, I BOOKED FOLLOWING ITEMS FROM BIG BAZAAR, NEW NO 45 & 47 (OLD NO 17 & 18), ARCOT ROAD, SALIGRAMAM, CHENNAI - 600093 VIDE DELIVERY CHALLAN SL.NO 1834 (BILL NO T23/382 DATED 15 AUG 2011) AND SL.NO 3678 (BILL NO T23/607 DATED 15 AUG 2011):

1) VIDEOCON REFRIGERATOR 230L RS 10,990.00
    + REEBOCK WATCH RS 1.00
    2) KOREO 1.5 TON SPLIT A/C RS 19,999.00
    3) LILY 4 SEATER DINING TABLE RS 5,999.00
    4) CREDIT CARD CHARGES RS 200.00
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]
    TOTAL: RS 37,189.00

TILL 31 AUG 2011, 17 DAYS OVER AND SALIGRAMAM, CHENNAI BIG BAZAAR IS NOT INTERESTED AT ALL TOWARDS DELIVERING ME THE ITEMS MENTIONED ABOVE, DESPITE MY ALL EFFORTS.

YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO DELIVER THE ITEMS TO ME IMMEDIATELY I.E., BY 01 SEP 2011 OR ELSE REFUND MY ENTIRE MONEY ALONG WITH INTEREST THEREON. YOUR COMPANY HAVE VIOLATED TERMS CONDITIONS IN THIS REGARD.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE INVOLVED PERSONNEL ARE:

1) MURALI (MOBILE NO 0-[protected])
    2) SURESH (MOBILE NO 0-[protected])
    3) SIVA (MOBILE NO 0-[protected])
    4) RAJA (MOBILE NO 0-[protected])

I DON'T KNOW WHO RESPONSEBLE PERSON FOR THIS???

THANKS

PK MOHANTA

MOBILE NO 0-[protected]
    DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASE ONE SUIT FROM BIG BAZAR, ADDRESS KHATA NO 769-71A, KAIKONDRAHALI VILLAGE, SARJAPUR MAIN ROAD, VARTHUR HOLI,BANGALORE VIDE CASHIER RECEIPT NO 722 DATED 08 MAY 10. AND GIVEN FOR ALTERATION ON SAME DAY TO CASHIER. I HAVE NOT GOT DELIVERY DUE TO PERMANENT CLOSURE OF SHOP. PLEASE HELP ME FOR DELIVERY OF MY ITEM.
    Dangi SS
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi this is Saswati Ghosh, and I have been purchasing things from Bigbazar of rather any future group outlet from a very long time.
      I had been quite satisfied with the customer service they provide.

Incident which i faced yesterday is UNACCEPTABLE and UNAVOIDABLE.

I went for shopping to FASHION BAZAR outlet at Mani square, Kolkata.
      And as i was searching for a particular size of T shirt which was unavailable, there was a representative standing next to us
      who is SUPPOSED to HELP CUSTOMERS. But out of the blue he started shouting at us in a commanding tone asking us not to touch
      the T shirts as HE ARRANGED THEM a while back, We requested him to pull out the T shirt that was required by us and asked asked him
      to talk politely. But instead of feeling sorry for his misbehaviour, the representative started shouting in front of other public insulting us
      saying we were messing up the T shirts using abusive languages.
      The manager there came running and took him away from the spot.

NAME OF THE REPRESENTATIVE: PRIYABRATA ROY
      EMPLOYEE CODE: 11056

This kind o[censored]NPROFFESSIONAL, RUDE, NASTY, CHEAP behaviour is not expected from a sales person, Who is SUPPOSEDLY to be helping out customers
      at the store. I was earlier located in Bangalore and moved to Kolkata recently. But I definitely need to complain about the service
      of all the future group outlets SPECIFICALLY in KOLKATA. They are really not upto the mark, infact very rude.
      Being a customer I had a terrible experience Yesterday at Fashion Bazar.
      I would definitely suggest my friends and family not to visit again if no action is taken against such a nasty behaviour.

WE BEING CUSTOMERS CAN NEVER EXPECT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES TO BE USING ABUSIVE AND FILTHY LANGUAGES AT ANY COST.
      THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

I am happy to say that this kind o[censored]NPROFFESSIONALISM NEVER HAPPENED in any of the stores in Bangalore or Delhi where I have
      visited earlier.

Hope this is strictly taken care of.

Saswati Ghosh
      Contact # ([protected]),([protected])
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This Nirmalan jayaprasath.J complaint letter against you. I have inspected the mentioned property hereby purchase from you AKAI 40” LCD A20 (15th August) last 15 days back ,till now I didn’t get any response from you. That you have told, it will be delivered within 3 days. But still now getting delay. I need response from you otherwise matter will be serious. I will go for an legal action on before that i need response from you. Then last week I have meet manager Mr. Raja. He told that will you get 100% with in two days. Still now I didn’t get information from you. For this i get so disturbed from you. That i have enquired many time Nobody Given any proper response from your side repeating same answer. Treating like any thing. I didn’t know who responsible person for this electronic bazaar. Whoever please let me to check for my property? Whether is it fake???
        Hello priya !
        Delivery challan sl:1656, Big Bazar Electronic Bazaar, Saligarmam, chennai Name :Nirmalan jayaprasath.J ) AKAI 40” LCD A20 (15th August ), till now i didnt get my product, where is my product? or i am cheated, what you do??????

Contact :[protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased Koryo 7200 multi media speakers from big bazaar outlet at Udaipur on 14/08/2011. hardly it worked for 10 days and its failed to functioning (No Sound).

I hand over to service center guy which address is given by big bazaar officials.

The service guy told me that he required 10 days to get the electronic card replacement (original is burned) so I am waiting....

May I know why big bazzar deals with such poor quality product's brand sales outlet in India?
          I have lost my confident on this speaker system because its quality of functioning..
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought a Dining Table from Big Bazaar Againt transation no. 81891....

For the last 10 days they are asking...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I do not know if someone from Big Bazzar is looking into it. But I am going ahead with a legal notice and proceeding to consumer court.

I booked a Samsung washing machine WA85ASNEH on August 14, I paid full amount for the product and was promised delivery with in a week. Now after 11 days of followup they told that the washing machine is discontinued hence it cannot be delivered.

Points to note:

1) Customer Service: If they knew that the product was discontinued they should have not booked the product for delivery. This is pure cheating for past 11 days my money is lying with them and I dont have any mental peace.

2) If the product was discontinued after purchase, they should have made a courtesy call to customer explaining them the problem and have not waited for the customer to call back in search of the product they booked. Had I not called up and enquired I would have waited for ever.

3) Today I made many calls to big bazzar enquiring other products in my budget, but they were least bothered to respond to my call informing me about other products.

4) More over they dont allow partial payment so that we can be rest assured that the products are delivered in its fullest shape.

Total un-faithful and un-ethical customer service.

Nagendra/Sukesh
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased one set of furniture of value Rs.16999.00, from Big Bazar , Wazirpur, Delhi -110088.
              As per the comitment of Mr. Devender of their furniture division it was suppose to deliver by to day 24th Aug'2011, severel time I had a conversation with the concerned person Mr. Devender but till there is no status.
              I want my furniture immediately.
              Date of purchase 14/08/2011,
              till No. 6, receipt no - 0094908.

Sudip mitra
              +91- [protected], New Delhi 41
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Receiving unwanted marketing SMS from DM-FUTRBAZR, i was unsubscribed also 575758 (DEALZ No), but still receiving messages to my mobile ([protected]), kindly stop.
                Aug 7, 2021
                Dear Customer,

I understand that you are receiving promotional SMS from Future Bazaar regarding the offers and you would like to unsubscribe for the same.
                Let me assure you that the necessary action will be taken at my end to block the promotional SMS on your number. Please accept my humble apology for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
                Aditya Pathak

Date of purchase: 15th Aug 2011
                  Assured date of delivery : 22 nd Aug 2011 ([protected])
                  Advance reciept number : [protected] (dt. 15/08/2011)
                  Note: Waited the whole day for the delivery on the assured day of delivery, ( My child's expectation and emotions were shattered)
                  nothing happened till 6 pm. called up the shop twice, (very poor phone etiquette ! ! ! ) first the guy said he will call back after inquiring at the delivery shop; but no call back for one hour; then i called up the second time. This time the lady (Leena ) immediately said (they have been scheming what to say this time ! ) that the selected colour is not available and will take 5 days more ( Oh my God ! Shipment Container from China will take more than 15 days! ) Why was I not contacted in advance and informed of the inability to perform the promised service? (very bad service record)
                  Also each product is coded and the software would easily tell items availability even at the time of sale.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a Customer care professionalist, I know the value of a customer "CUSTOMER IS KING OF OUR BUSINESS" i don't want to complain anything, but the management should know only then u can improve your service...I went there more than 3 times, sometimes they are doing good job, but some time it is TOOOOOOOOO BAD, i can't afford this kinds of careless, yesterday I went there for facial and 4 threading, i was waiting there for more than 20 minutes, since no one did not come and ask me about anything like y i came there or the pupose of visit etc.. it is hurted me a lot, i am looking at everyone , they are also looking at me and their look is like ****** i don't like that, they don't have even a smiling face, i was a regular customer for that beauty parlor, c my situation, and i found those people are not professionalist in spa treatment there is no perfection in their work, you should have to improve your customer care ,otherwise u r going to loose a big number of customers from your list.

Big Bazar - Coimbatore

We have purchased Beanbag on last 10.08.11
                      which got tear off within 5th day ( 15.08.11 )
                      ( Enclosed snap. )

At the time of Purchase, Some stitching problem was noticed and discuss with sales executive .
                      They said, I wouldn't be a problem.

shree shinde
                      +91 [protected]
                      Valuable Customer
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Yesterday, once again, we were forced to buy the PLASTIC COVERS, @ BIG BAZAAR- Kolkata. We tried to explain that we have our...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

T24 Sim Card, Big Bazaar (Kalyan) — GPRS Not Working though I Paid for that.

My name is Mayank Pandey and I am living in Shahad(W), Kalyan.
                        My Mobile number is +91-[protected]...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Complete lack of commitment in delivery of products

I fully agree with what has been said. The people selling products at Big Bazaar appear to show lack of commitment, especially once the order is booked. It seems they are more concerned with booking orders than honouring them. My experience with product delivery is very bad.

Recently I bought a videocon fridge (serial no. 19, cash memo no. T17/6925) at Big Bazar (MGF Metropolitan Mall, Jaipur) for Rs10990. At the time of purchase I was told that the product would be delivered in a couple of days. I, in fact, asked them to deliver in four days. But nothing happened in these four days. They even did not bother to inform me about the delay in delivery of the product.

Then I called at the customer care number was given another number to call. When I called at that number, I was told that the concerned person is not available, and he would call me in 15 minutes. But in another one hour nothing happened. Then I called again, and after making 10 calls, the concerned person picked the call. He then told me the product is yet to arrive, and therefore could not be delivered.

Now the question is, if there is not product available, why should the order be booked? In such cases, Big Bazaar should pay interest for each day of delay in product delivery and also for the harassment caused to the customer.

I wish, Big Bazaar should look into such issue more seriously and should ensure that this is not repeated in future.

BIGG bAZAAR KORYO OVEN Complaints - NO AFTER SALES SERVICE IN TIME IN INDORE
                          View all BIGG bAZAAR KORYO OVEN complaints
                          BIGG bAZAAR KORYO OVEN
                          Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

NO AFTER SALES SERVICE IN TIME IN INDORE
                          koryo microwave oven Complaints - Not repairing even after repeated calls to authorized service centre
                          View all koryo microwave oven complaints
                          koryo microwave oven
                          Location: Madhya Pradesh, India

Not repairing even after repeated calls to authorized service centre
                          To day(13/August/2011) again Service center was informed via e- care ,but no response .It is 5 th day in continuation for the request to repair the oven
                          Subject:

I bought a microwave oven form big bazaar , Treasure Island Mall,MG Road,Indore.
                          From last 4 days microwave oven is not working and I have booked the complaint at the service station of the company 4 days ago and reminding every day about the complaint .Yet it is unsolved.After sell service very poor ,irresponsible and negligent.
                          14/08/2011 9.01 AM still the complaint has not been attended
                          Cell No.:-[protected]
                          NEVER BUY KORYO PRODUCT AS IT REQUIRES LOT OF AFTER SALES SERVICE WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE IN TIME . BEHAVIOR OF SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE IS NEGLIGENT , IRRESPONSIBLE& IGNORANT.
                          E- MAIL OF BIG BAZAAR NOT AVAILABLE TO MAKE COMPLAINTS .E MAIL OF MR. KISHORE BIYANI IS ALSO NOT AVAILABLE WHICH IS NECESSARY TO KEEP A WATCH ON SALES & AFTER SALES SERVICE SCENARIO OF PRODUCTS PRODUCED BY HIM ,OTHERWISE HE WILL LOOSE MARKET SHARE SOON

PUBLIC, BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT AFTER SALES SERVICE FALSE ASSURANCES BY THE MANUFACTURERS ,MAKETIERS.
                          Read comments Electronics & Appliances
                          Read comments Electronics & Appli

koryo microwave oven — Not repairing even after repeated calls to authorized service centre

Cell No.:-[protected]

Indore mp service center for koryo products is useless, irresponsible, negligent & careless.
                          Big Bazaar Indore also careless about after sales service .
                          Be cautious from big bazaar products from Indore mp India .
                          KORYO PRODUCTS ARE VERY TROUBLE SHOOTING REQUIRES LOT OF AFTER SALES SERVICE WHICH NOT PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER IN TIME FOR DAYS TOGETHER EVEN AFTER CONSTANT REMINDERS.

BIGG bAZAAR KORYO OVEN — NO AFTER SALES SERVICE IN TIME IN INDORE

View all koryo microwave oven complaints
                          koryo microwave oven
                          Location: Madhya Pradesh, India

Not repairing even after repeated calls to authorized service centre

Read comments Electronics & Appliances
                          VERY TIRED OF KORYO MICROWAVE OVEN, REPEATED COMPLAINTS MADE FOR REPAIRING IN VAIN .
                          BEWARE OF KORYO MICROWAVE OVEN& OTHER PRODUCTS OF BIG BAZAAR.
                          Big Bazaar not provide good services & not given properly response to customer, ... i am not satisfied there`s service`sin Big Bazaar, ...
                          hiiii
                          good after noon

i am nitin from Indore..

i am complain against Lemon mobile service & i am also user for Lemon mobile 3 Sim 2 GSM 1 CDMA` i am given to my phone in automatic sweech off & call disconnection with 60 min. problem, company agent take my phone for some day in checking problem after some time there there told to me we cant repairer u r phone because u r phone r fall in water & water damage no guarantee, i no it i am user the`t Ph last 4 to 5 month & i no-it i am not falling my phone in any water tank & other option, can u pleas help me out for this problem, ...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have parched a NILKAMAL almira at BIG BAZAAR INDRAPURAM dt 12.08.2011 bill No T1/792 first customer in day this store.store...