Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints(529)

Sir

I have invested in Birla sun life mutual fund as a SIP in tha name of Janhvi Mehta against folio no. [protected] in the secheme of Birla sun life equity fund.i have provided him 6 cheques.But all the cheques has lost in courier.the company has said all the charges of 6 cheqes will compainsait you.but now one month has ago no one is listen me.

rgds

vikram mehta

Below email sent to "I_CustomerService" <[protected]@birlasunlife.com> on 27 Oct 08 but yet to get any response. I need urgent refund of money

========================================
    Pl find below the below requested details . There are 2 Policies . Pl let me know if I want to withdraw now, how much can I get.

A ) Client id / Policy Number - Policy No[protected] Ms Oindrilla Sen (Policy Holder)

Date of Birth of the policyholder 8th December, 1996 (08/12/1996) - Oindrilla Sen (Policy Holder)
    and your communication address 149 / D GARFA MAIN ROAD, KOLKATA 700075, WEST BENGAL, INDIA

================================================================================...

B) Client id / Policy Number - Policy No[protected] Mr Rajat Kumar Sen (Policy Holder)

Date of Birth of the policyholder 27 September, 1965 (27/09/1965) - Rajat Kumar Sen (Policy Holder)

Birla Sun Life / Saral Jeevan — ULIP Mis Selling

Hi All,

I bought a policy with Birla sunlife last December (Dec 2007). I have to admit that I am a layman...

I invested in Birla Sun Life 96' Tax Relief Mutual Fund in Aug'08 under SIP of Rs. 2000/- p.m. In the month of Oct'08, they deducted Rs.2000/- as per my regular SIP amount but along with that, they also deducted another Rs.2000/- for another SIP thru ECS!!! On enquiring about the same, I am told that your have applied for another SIP and when I asked for documents in support to what they say, they are fumbling now. No response at all! My Bank (AXIS Bank) has denied to help in this case since according to them, they have no control over ECS! I am now very much anger & confused as to where should I go?

I had applied for a policy with the company and issued a cheque of Rs.18, 720 (Cheque No. 484426) which was encashed on 30/06/2008. The agent sold me Saral Jeevan Policy of 15 year terms but premium calculated on 20 years term as is the special discount to me. The POLICY NUMBER for the same is[protected]. Their agent promised me of issuing the document within 15 days. But so far I have not received the documents. So I raised the complaint with them and case id number is[protected]. After that I followed up with them number of times but received no response. Finally I put a request for cancellation of the policy on 12th September 2008, with signed letter (as I heard the misdeeds which came true; see below).

When I went for this policy, I enrolled one of my friend also for the same policy with the same benefit as mentioned above. He also faced the same problem; policy document not received. After many follow ups he receievd the documents, but to the utter surprise of every one o[censored]s, someone has rubbed the tick against 15 years term checkbox and themselve ticked 20 years term checkbox. This is purely a case of cheating. This turned my fear in to reality.

Just few days back I received a call from them for the delivery of documents, though I already put the request for cancellation. So I told him not to deliver the same.

Next day when I spoke to Ms. Deewangi, Sr. Manager on HELPLINE number ([protected] and [protected]), she informed me that if I cancel the policy now I will not be getting any money as policy is already issued as per their system's record. This is contrary to the fact;

One I have not received the policy Documents yet.
        Second, even if policy is received by the client, there is 15 days grace period for the customer to cancel the policy and in that case only administration charges are deducted, as per IRDA guidelines.

Neither of above happened till now, so where is the question of zero refund.

Also I am not cancelling the policy because of any problem from my side, but due to the fiasco and goo[censored]ps from Birla Sun Life (and also cheating with my friend) and they are blaming their agent; Angel broking firm, for all these. So there is no question of any charges at all and if it then, they should charge to the agent not to the customer. They are the main culprit and did the cheating.

Please help me in this matter.

With ref to above subject, i have invested 15, 000/- rupees in growth fund for elss scheme and booked in feb-2008.

i have recieved the acknowledgement slip with application no: 8998571 against which i have not recieved the policy document.

the days are prolonged but i have not receved the policy doc, i request you to consider my mail and revert me with answer.

i am located in Pune and i left chennai 4 months back.

Kindly Send me the Policy Doc for below mentioned adress:

SURESH RATHOD
        FLAT NO:47, K-BUILDING
        MHADA APARTMENT
        MORWADI-PIMPRI.
        PUNE.
        MAHARASHTRA
        (M)[protected]

Any clarification feel free to contact me

waiting for your favourable reply...

Policy Document Not Issue This policy is not issue by me but your company Deducted my Rs 500/- my Account Citi bank cradit card in the behalf of birla sunlife insurance how could i am able to get information regarding this serious matter.

Please contact me as soon as possible other wise i have to take this topic to consumer right

From,

Lalit Gola
        Mobile No-[protected], [protected]
        receipt no 11955134, application no A31230230 login date.23/nov/2009 i have not recevied polacyband

Birla Sunlife Insurance — False rebate promised by its officials

In May’2007, I had evinced an interest in Birla Sunlife’s Children’s Dream plan and accordingly tried to...

Dear,
          I applied for a PAN card at Bajaj Capital in chennai, when i received the card it was found that my grandfather's name mentioned instead oy my fathers name, i reapplied through a CS form in vellore, after 3 months people returned back all the forms saying that they were not able to rectify.

I have couriered all the papers with the PAN card to Income tax PAN services unit, mumbai.

Please help me to solve this issue. How do i proceed further

Birla Sun Life — PREMIUM overdue notice

Hello sir,

This is to bring in your notice that my name is DeviPrasad Pandey. I have taken birla sunlife...

To
            The Manager
            Birla Sun Life

Dear sir / ma'am
            This is to bring to your kind notice that I have a policy with your firm, policy no[protected]. the same was opened on 13/01/2008 but due to misrepresentation of facts by the executive I decided to withdraw the same by availing the 15 day free look period. the free look cancelation was submited and received in your office on 23/01/2008. Since then there was no communication from your end and idid not get back my refund.
            On enquiry it was found that my request of free look cancelation had been rejected and a letter in this effect had been sent on wrong address on 31/01/2008.
            Sir, it is a shock to know that a company of your stature is not handeling its operations in a professional way, i regret to say that LIC will provide a better and personised service as compared to you.
            please look into the matter and get it resolved at the earliest else i will be forced to escalate the matter to your senior management and file a suite against you and the executive who had visited me. Please dont take it lightly.

Thanks & Regards
            Sarvesh Kumar Singh
            PH:[protected]
            singh.[protected]@rediffmail.com
            sir i parveen kakkar have a policy of my wife of policy no[protected] in the name of savita kakkar as i have paid the premium of this policy time to time but their is letter frm ur office that our premium is outstanding so pls check it and reply us soon as we will be very thanful to you
            frm
            parveen kakkar[protected]
            Dear Concern,

I have a policy with your firm...application no:A28459556.As my policy bond still not received ..so i consulted to sec-31 gurgaon branch.They told me some FR raised and need to fullfill the same.
            I have given the request to change my correspondance address and to correct my surname.I have submitted my PAN card and Address proof as well as.
            Kindly update the details and send me my policy bond.