Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

HI....I have been ordering pizza for home delivery from various outlets out here like papa johns , pizza hut and dominos too but let me tell you this that DOMINOS has the worst service expected . First your website does not allow me to order online since the store is not available, then when I call their number they keep transferring my call. somehow when i find the store number and i call them (jp nagar) they tell me that they will be delivering pizza in around 50 minutes . AS A MATTER OF FACT MY RESIDENCE IS JUST 1 KM FROM THE STORE. after one hour i get a call from the person delivering me pizza asking for my address. I keep explaining him and somehow he is not able to understand i don't know how...I have been doing this every fourth day i order pizza from dominos. I don't understand why the same outlet doesn't understand my address...how stupid it is.....I can't wait for my pizza to be delivery in 2 hours, i don't think anyone is that stupid. I wanted to write this to bring it to their notice how things are going and how can they go worse. Today was the last time when i ordered the pizza from dominos.
Their tagline 'Khushiyon ki delivery' should be changed to 'frustration ki delivery'.
I never thought pizza delivering was so hard. The best thing is the pizza guy last called 10 minutes back from a petrol bunk next to my address. Wow dominos i have NO petrol bunk even within a range of 1km. U made me wonder if i ordered pizza in some other city.
Thanks for your worst service.
Waiting for you reply.

Gaurav
[protected]@gmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

I have placed order in the below mentioned store
BANERGHATTA ROAD
GROUND FLOOR, GOWRY'SBUILDING NO. 16, DOOR NO.239/E-2/4AREKERE GATE, BANERGHATTA MAIN ROAD, BANGALORE - 560076 PH.NO.[protected]
Phone: [protected]

I am stating near devarachikanahalli bus stop and we placed order to this store several times and they delivered also.
But today we placed order for pizza and in pizza tracker it is showing dispatched and still we didn't receive the pizza .after 1 hour they called and saying that they are not deliver the pizza to the address what we have given. But before several times they have order the pizza to this address only all of a sudden today they are telling that they cant deliver the pizza. if they cant deliver the pizza to this address then they have to inform us immediately as soon as we placed the order .
But after 1 hour people are calling and telling us that they can t deliver the pizza this is not at all acceptable.
and the person who spoke to us and the manager of the store didn't speak properly with us they have given very arrogant answers.this is not the way to talk to the customer .
Worst service by dominoes ever, we placed an order fpr few pizzas and whn they came, they were in the worst condition, frst of all they wernt hot, second they were stuck to the rooof of the box with base and cheese separate, also the toppings were all over, lastly also the boxes were opened n not closed, so whn I called the firm they kept transfering my call, and hung up in the endwhich is horrible
Frstly i[censored] chrge soo much then the service should also be good, bt I was a regular in ordering dominoes bt now im highly disappointed with you, never ever ordering dominoes in future
nobody evn had the decency to call bck ...terrible
I ordered pizza at 9:27 pm but I did not receive till 10:15 pm then I rang up to domino's even then no proper response was given to me .After that again I made a call 10:30 pm this time no one picked my call then I rang up with my unregistered number, this time I got immediate response of my call.
At last I received my pizza 10:45 pm now instead of getting hot & fresh one what I got a super chilled pizza this has been worst experience I have ever seen. I want all my money back.
My order no. is 317.
Domino's add. Ceebros no 20 10th avenue ashok nagar, Chennai-83
I ordered pizza at 9 : 27 pm from ceebros, No.20, 10th avenue, Ashok nagar, chennai -600083 but I did not receive till 10 : 15 pm then I rang up to domino's even then no proper response was given to me. After that again I made a call 10 : 30 pm this time no one picked my call then I rang up my unregistered number, this time I got immediate response of my call. At last I received my pizza 10 : 45 pm now instead of getting hot & fresh one what I got a super chilled pizza this has been worst experience I have ever seen. I want all my money back . My order no: 317 dated 27/02/2015.
My bill amount Rs.529

Domino's Pizza — No delivery by Dominos on PAID ONLINE order

We had ordered 2 pizzas in Dominos, through online with the amount paid online, still there was no delivery by them for more than 4 hours. None of their coustomer care numbers are either working.

delivering non veg pizza for veg pizza

I have ordered veg tomato pizza order no 50 dated 29/12/2014 and they delevered non veg pizza order no 43 how can they make such big mistake.Be careful when u all r taking delevery for ur order in domino

i would like to avail all of your offers and i really do like your pizza but there is no way that i can get a home delivery. i live in kurla, on l.b.s. marg, just next to the bkc junction. I am at home on a sunday evening and would really like to enjoy a good pizza but i called the sion as well as the bandra dominos and was told they don't deliver here. As for the sion dominos, i really do understand their problem, there is a lot of traffic in their way to my house, but the bandra branch can easily come here. there is absolutely no traffic in bandra kurla complex. they can even reach in 10 minutes. Its really a shame that a great chain like yourself has failed at this, when chains like pizza hut and u.s. pizza do undertake the task. I used to think that your pizza was superior to them but now i am forced to think otherwise.
    Aug 13, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Rejected to take the offer even though my home is within delivery area

I stay within the delivery location of Domino's Pizza center. Being a Fan of Dominos, I am not satisfied with the person/DomIino's To whom I spoke who rejected to take the order and deliver. The reason given to me was my area is unsafe to deliver. Why is this happening? If there is a restriction , why it was not mentioned online? The same guy has delivered the pizza last time when ordered.
    I am not happy with such service who FAIL to deliver the pizza.
    The number I called is[protected]

I have been ordering from dominos often but what happened tonight has left a bad taste..

I was a bit unwell,...
      my order was punched at 8:51 pm and the delivery boy was 10 min. late. we showed him the time and even after that he went...
      Sir i am residing in flat no 2 of esi dispensary in B block tagore garden extension . When i ordered for home delivery your...
      Hi All,
      I have ordered two Large Farmhouse Pizza from Domino's from NIT branch (DPI66189) and Order Number was...

Domino's Pizza — poor pizza [Resolved]

i had ordered for a pizza from dominos, details are attached below.

I have had a forgettable experience with...

Dear sir/mam

I am a resident of Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi. I was offered coupon booklet by Gurmeet Singh, a representative from dominoes for Rs 399. I bought 5 coupon booklet as i am a big fan of domino's pizza. I am a hosteler in Trichy, Tamil Nadu. Yesterday on 14th Jan 2012, i went to domino's outlet in tillai nagar 1st cross. I gave them the coupon ADV01. I was rejected from the use of the coupon by stating by the manager that it is valid only on selected stores. But when i returned and check the booklet there was no statement stating the same and also Gurmeet singh told me while buying the booklet that it is valid at every outlet of domino's in India.
      I would like to know that why i was being denied from the use of coupon booklet when i specially bought them for using them. Their validity is till 31/05/2012. And date of purchase is 24th oct, 2011.
      I would like to get detailed information regarding the issue. Also why i am being denied.
      Aug 13, 2020

HI,My order nos :173 ordered placed at Vishrantwadi ,I ordered for 1 medium size country pizza,1 Mexican green Pizza, and...

This is the worst pizza...They are reckless...Their pizza ia like rubber and tastes like mud!!! they are using all old stuffs and then fooling people.
        Aug 13, 2020
        We ordered a large pizza with the wrks delivered to our motel it was cold and being from outer town thinking they would offer any deals that they had at the time but no they charged twenty five dollars when you could get three for thirty when calling back after the delivery they said it was only avalible on line when the phaplet that came with the pizza says mobile or on line plus the size of the pizza was a regular not a large would never eat dominos again. Very very poor pizza you should lift your game knowing how many other take aways are out there.

Public service is very poor. The pizza was like a woolies one no

Wq
        Pizza was crap. Service was rude. Never again will return to the Nedlands store or maybe Dominos again, take a complaint on the chin and improve your service from that point - don't chew off the hand that feeds you. Your company needs a lot of learning.

Amount refund

Pizza was delivered ate and the taste is too bad. Need refund for my order.

Med tc mex green pizza

Today I have ordered take away pizza from dominos near doordarshan.
        Med tc mexgreen pizza and order no : 165
        There is no toppings and pizza was tasteless.
        I'm totally disappointed with this order

Dear Dominos Tech People or whoever runs that damn website,

I have had the worst experiences ever while ordering...

I had ordered a pizza alongwith 2 chocolava cakes at 8:37 PM online (order number162 date 11th december 2011),, I received my order 20 minutes late plus incomplete by a guy named Ravinder , I had a conversation with siddhartha, who promised to give me a call back in another 2 minutes, but never bothered to call, and yes after that i got a half eaten cake delivered by Ashok, and I am still waiting for a money back or delivery of the cake. I am not mailing this to you after my first bad experience , actually this is my 3rd in a row from the same place (dominos UGF/RTC 09, Upper ground floor Tower C phase 2), which forced me to mail you.You should check your staff if you claim "Happiness Delivered" as your tag line because 1 bad customer experience can influence several others, because the next thing I am going to do is Put this up on social networking sites and I actually wish My 500-600 friends to get influenced or think twice before calling up dominos.

This was my last order to dominos.

HI,

I recieve atleast 5 SMS/day from dominos. I cannot even block the number because they use Internet service...

On 4th december I placed an order for 2 pizzas, availing of a coupon with "buy 1 get 1 free" offer. Order number = 245, Server = 229840, Order time = 20.35pm, Delivery time = 21.20 (15 minutes late)

I'm from London, I've lived in Holland and frequented other cities such as Los Angeles, New York and so forth where I've routinely ordered Dominos as I love their pizzas. However, the problems I have faced with Dominos staff at the Versova, Andheri branch in Mumbai, where I've been a frequent customer for over 4 years, is the worst I have ever encountered.

On this particular occasion they challenged my coupon and refused to process the special offers due to self-made rules. When I said it was an email coupon they insisted I print it out. Where in your terms and conditions does Dominos expect a regular customer to make print outs of their email coupons? If that is the case, please do not email me special offer discounts - I did not ask for this in the first place.

Secondly, where in your terms and conditions does it say we have to hand over a coupon to your delivery boy? If that is the case, do not courier any special offers to me - again, I did not ask for your coupons.

Not a single Dominos in any of the countries I have lived in has EVER even asked for a coupon to be handed to a delivery boy, much less called up a customer to argue about it. After a 15 minute argument the staff (Ronnie) says he will provide the second pizza free of charge this one time, as if a favour is bestowed on me.

Coupons issued to customers do not have a usage restriction. As per terms and conditions I can avail of a special offer just by providing the coupon code and validity, which I always do. Also, there is no rule that I can only use a coupon or special offer once, neither am I obliged to hand the coupon over to the delivery boy. If that is the case, please print it on your terms and conditions. If not, then fulfil your discount quietly without making noise.

Franchise owners and staff make up their own rules and regulations and if they are too cheap to process coupons then they should shut shop and go home. It is disgusting to argue with a frequent customer in such a rude manner.

Not only is the Versova branch late in delivery without apology, I have been experiencing other problems since the last 4 years. The staff and Manager are extremely rude and argumentative. If they are late (often) and if the pizza arrives in broken, dislodged pieces, they think it's okay for me as a customer to still pay for the food. If that is the case, it is better you put the pizza slices into an envelope and post it to me - this way you will at least save on delivery costs and won't have to worry about your 30-minute guarantee.

How can I lodge a formal complaint and take my grievance forward? As I work in the media sector I have no problems in showing up at the branch with a camera crew to show other customers how ridiculous Dominos' franchisee services are in India.

Sam
            Aug 13, 2020

I ordered a pizza online on 2nd decemeber 2011 at 10:37 pm...i received a call from someone that my order was wrongly placed..he requested me to wait for 10 min and he will call me again..i didn't receive a call for next 1 hr..i called up and spoke to a manager named ASHRAF, who was courteous and tried to help me but all in vain as it was 12:00 midnight..he requested me not to get irate and he will deliver the pizza tomorrow for free and also return the money which i paid online..i agreed...Then again i received a call from a manager Names BONNIE (employee id- 246971)..He was the most rude, insolent and impertinent guy i have ever encountered..He was not at all courteous and treated me with all disrespect...I have the record of the conversation and my promise was not fulfilled..It is now 3rd December 2011. 20:47 pm i haven't received my payment and order...Worst customer service ever encountered..I want my promise to be fulfilled with my pizzas free and my money back asap..i will sue dominos for not complying to their policies and promise and will drag them to the consumer court...really frustrated with the appaling service...have posted my blogs and will keep doing so and take further action if no action is not taken in 24hrs...You guys are a cheat, pigs and give this of 30 min and false promises...i will always abstain myself from stepping into Dominos and will persuade others to do the same...CHEATERS, LIARS, FRAUDSTERS, IMPOLITE

Manager : BONNIE (Employee id 246971) Bandra, Gandhi Nager Branch (WORST EMPLOYEE AT DOMINOS)

Vikas Batra
              Aug 13, 2020

I placed a call on the Dominos Helpline for delivery in the area of Nizamuddin. I live in on the outskirts of Nizamuddin Basti which is adjoining the Nizamuddin West Area. However , the call attendant plainly refused to deliver the pizza citing the reason that it is against company policy to deliver in the Basti Area. When I mentioned that I see Dominos Scooters plenty of times in the road outside my house and I will pick it up from the main road outside my house which is part of Nizamuddin West, the attendant hung up saying that it was against company policy.

I felt bad about the discrimination that Dominos has showed towards the residents of an area which though adjoining the posh Nizamuddin West is considered to be lower in terms of affluence and status. From this day forward I will boycott all products of Dominos since they have made it amply clear that to eat food in their restaurants you need to live in certain sections of an area.
                Aug 13, 2020

I am a customer of Dominos Pizza- CP branch.A lot many times i have ordered Pizza and Dominos Products to my residence but...
                  I ordered the PIzza online by making payment from credit card still when the delivery boy case for delivery he asked for cash....

I have visited your kirti nagar dominos,on sunday 09/10/2011 at 5pm.I have ordered farmhouse cheese burst,its always a gud experience with dominos,but tht day the pizza that they served was realy pathetic,it was over cooked,there are no aroma of seasoning is there.it just like any ordinary pizza.this is not the quality of dominos,your counter executive,they do not listen to the us,they always right on there part as they think.Just wana say control the quantity otherwise you loose al your interest.

The pizza that i ate that day was pathetic.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  We ordered a gourmet pizza today from dominos and were extremely unsatisfied.
                  The toppings were sparse.
                  Not the sort of experience we expect from Dominos.
                  But unfortunately, as we were hungry, we started eating the pizza, and then we called the Santa Cruz branch to let them know about our discontent with the meal and we were informed that since we had started eating the pizza, there was nothing that they could do. On trying to escalate the matter, we were offered a replacement which we refused as it would have taken too long( atleast 45 minutes!! ) for the pizza to come and it was already past 10. This unfortunately is not the sort of food quality expected from an esteemed brand such as yours. We were highly dissatisfied with the experience as we have been your customers since you opened in Mumbai and are aware of the high quality of your food.
                  And would also like to bring to your notice that the santacruz branch is not good at all. This is the third time we have had a bad experience from that branch.

Bill No: DPI66157

Date of order 30 march 2011.

Order No: 293
                  2 medium cheese burst Pizza with stuffed garlic bread were ordered from dominos on 7th August 2013 order no 21 from 7 DDA market sector C pocket 8 vasant kunj.We are regular customers of this outlet. However, this time we had the worse experience.Garlic bread was half baked and vegetables on pizza were burnt.The base was breaking not properly cooked . It was not expected at all. Dominos had ruined our party and we had to throw the pizzas.We even called the outlet and talked to mr.surjit.He promised he would send a medium size pizza and garlic bread complimentary but we did not recieve anything after 2 hours we again called them. They acted very innocent and said o you still have not recieved we will send it but still no response from them.

It is extremely disappointing that dominos people have no regret that they can spoil someons party and behave in this manner with their regular customers and also if they did not want to send the complimentary pizza why did they promise twice ?????

Pizza not delivered money not refunded

I had ordered pizza online on 21/11/2014. The bill amount was Rs.750/= Then I had called they said that my money will be credited after 7 days. Its more that 10 days and its not credited yet.

about pizza

while we were eating pizza we got one piece of hair in it in garlic bread, out of 8 pieces 2 pieces were not there please, kindly see after this complaint

my name is kiran ahuja i'm regular coustmer of domino's pizza but today i visit in dominos i got hair in my pizza than i called a sale counter girl she callded a manager i said them i got hair in my pizza his non be a serios he asking for a complemantry but why should i don't want a complemantry and argue with me and never say sorry not to be appolized i saw his name plate his name is mustaak he is a shift manager over there if manager behave like that what should we expect some other pls take action of that [censored] mustaak he don't have seance to how to talk to guest i'm standing in front of counter his going in talk his superior and when he talk his superior using obousing a bad words about me i saw in my own eyes please take some action of that guy thank you s KIRAN AHUJA
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I had ordered a veg single combo, garlic bread sticks with cheese dip, and cold drink on 1/21/2015 at 10:38 pm from dominos sector 22 gurgaon. The order number was 246.
                    I received the incomplete order at 11:07 pm with no cold drink which he didn't even reported and just went away with the money.
                    When I called back to ask about the cold drink he said that he will deliver the cold drink in morning. How can that make any sense to anybody?
                    When I called back at the domino's he told me that the delivery will be made again in a few minutes but after completing garlic bread, 2 pizza's the delivery wasn't made and when called again he told me that he will make it now. What mistake did I made when I thought of ordering from domino's ?
                    To my surprise when I opened the third pizza I saw a left over side piece of a pizza on top the onion pizza and that piece had a hair in it.
                    What kind of negligence is it from domino's side. How can you expect to eat a pizza with special hair topping ?

When I called back to report this I asked him to connect to the manager which he tried but after a minute or so of waiting period he told me that manager is not here.

Then he said that he would make the delivery again.
                    Then he called again after 20 minutes asking that should he make a delivery. Can't your staff take discussions on their own?

It was 11:40 pm already and no appetite was left to have another failing pizza from domino's so I asked him to reimburse the money of pizza with the hair and coke with taxes tomorrow morning.
                    Now thinking that such negligence and so low standard domino's showed tonight has made me think how many I failed to notice such a thing and had someones hair.

I want proper action to be taken and reimbursed.

Attaching the pictures to prove my point. You can clearly see the hair and state of the pizza delivered.

Payment deducted but order not placed!!

Hi i had made an order of Rs 500 dated 7/11/14, my payment is deducted from Mobikwik wallet, but order was not placed!! Request you to refund at earliest!!! Regards, Viraj [protected]