Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

hello all,
I recently placed an order at the dominos centre in bhopal, the pizza was burnt, after complaining that to the manager, it ended up in a heated argument , though the pizza was replaced...but the behaviour of the staff and the manger is horrible
Dear Customer,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Can you please let us know your complete order details including

LATE DELIVERY.

Late delivery from stipulated committed time limit. Please note our order no. 215, time of booking 7.08pm, delivered at 7: 55pm. Address 8, paras majestic, trilanga, Bhopal. As per your committment if delivery got 30 minutes delay you will not charge bill. But delivery boy has denied and charged full bill amount. For you action...

Purnima Gupta
[protected].

Very poor service, wasted money

Pizza Brand

I placed an order for Pizzas at 2040 hrs on 19 Jun 11 at Dominos Colaba branch on phone No.[protected]. At 2145 the order was not delivered to me so I made a call to Dominos, I was told order has allready been dispatched and will be reaching any time. At 2200 Hrs the order was not delivered, I again made a call to Dominos, this time i was assured that order will reach any time. At 2230 I once made a call to Dominos and requested to speak to Manager and i was connected to Mr. sunny he told me that he will be calling back after 05 min checking the status. 15 min past at 2245 i again made a call to Mr. Sunny and reminded him of call back, the manager firmly told me that order could not be delivered of some funny excuse and assured me that the item would be resend and will be delivered in next 15-20 Mins. The items never reached. It is about 2345 that i am writing complaint.This has lead a child suffer eagerly waiting for Pizza, what the company promises that item will be delivered in 30 mins forget 30 mins after so much of conversation with the staff and manager the items never got delivered.The response the manager and staff towards a customer is rediculos. The people shoul be punished that child slept with out food waiting for Dominos pizzas.

Rakesh
    Aug 13, 2020

I ordered for a pizza at 8 50 pm from Dominos in Ajay Nagar kolkata Order No 216.A lady picked up the phone,took down the order and told me that the service guarantee of 20 minutes would not be applicable.I told her that 1 hour would be fine which means the pizza could be delivered at 9 50 pm.I started calling up the outlet from 9 50.No one picked up the call till 10.40 after which one Mr Ramesh answered the phone and introduced himself as the manager.He told that the pizza has been despatched but they cannot trace the person.On sustained questioning he admitted that they had messed up and offered to deliver the pizza within 20 minutes past 11 pm.
      My son who was expecting it summed it up in one word telling Papa we will never order a pizza from Dominos.Cant understand what delivery mechanisms and system checks they have where they dont know that a pizza is not delivered even after 2 hours of placing the order.
      Its ony when the customer calls up do they realise that they have not sent the order.Amazing service to match the tagline 20 minutes nahin to free
      Prakash

Pizza That Never Came:

Name Sanjay Bhattacharyya
      Phone No. [protected], [protected]
      Dominos Store Name: Opposite Pantaloon, Kankurgachi, Kolkata
      Date of Incidence: 28/08/2011
      Order No. : There is no order no. as I plced the order for One Large Golden delight Piza with several assortments over telephone at 4.30PM and asked to deliver it positively at 8.30 PM. Someone promptly told me to keep ready Rs. 857.00 handy and cross checked my address with the provided land no. as well as another no. so as to assure that I am not a hoax. Anyway whem the pizza failed to reach at 9.00PM I rang up and the person receiving the call after keeping me waiting for few minutes told me that my pizza is on the way. Sadly it never reached me though my house is hardly 10 minutes drive from the outlet. When I tried to call again someone just hung the phone in the face as if we are some pestilence of the past. At around 10.20 pm somebody turned up at the gate to deliver the elusive pizza which I promptly refused as we had to order separately for non compliance of Dominos. Sch irresponsible lacadaisical attitude and sheer lack of professionalism must stop. Kolkata is not used to this. It is of great regret that Dominos is famous. Any B category DABBA supplier would act in a better manner and at least would give a call stating the reason of delay. Dominos should leave Kolkata at once.

Hello Sir,

I tried to order through online getway.. My mobile no. is [protected]... I am attaching the transaction received also from axis bank where my money got deductetd but no order received by dominos branch.. Finally i had to order on call and paid the money cash.

Would you plz help me to get my refund back..For your referance i am attaching the transaction receipt..

I have sent the complaint to Dominos care but no answer yet..My complaint # is Dominos Case #: 948698.I tried to call their customer care but no answer,

My email is ashish.[protected]@yahoo.com.

Please help me.

This will help us process your complaint ASAP.

I ordered one Pizza, one Garlic Bread and one Choco Lava Cake on June 5, 2011 at 8:16 PM from Dominos Pizza under order number...
          The service of domino is only for the persons staying in flats and bungalows, the peoples of slums are totally ignored by...

I am Abhishek kumar, a frustated customer from Dominos. This is almost every time that I get a negative response from Dominos Omaxe mall executives. I have ordered a Meatza pizza without Ham and they have delivered Meatza pizza with ham which is really unacceptable. Every time I ask for Corporate discount, we used to hear a bad voice from there side. I had a very good experience with Dominos Noida outlets but here in gurgaon everything is opposite.

My Last order details from dominos, omaxe plaza:
          Order : 14
          Server: nitin 9 (very rude)
          Date: 5/28/2011

When I asked him about corporate discount he simply denies it that it is not possible and he said do whatever you want. However, atlast he forcefully discounted 15%. We normally get 20% discount from Pizza hut.

I would request you to not spoil Dominos image with this sort of filthy behaviour. I am loyal customer to Dominos from past 4 years. But if this continues then they will surely loose valuable customers.

Abhishek kumar
          +91-[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          Rude and pathetic response from Dominos executive in Kandivali east opp sanchiti hospital. mumbai 400 101

Staff taking order are not friendly some of the time they are rude. many time faced the problem for getting right contact number for confirmation.
          Recently ordered Pizza mania Single topping with Excluding Soya, From last so many time the same had been delivered to my residence. but today it was been refused bruntly and then spoke to executive in charge of the store, He answered was like this time we will deliver hence forth we will not.
          So i cancelled the order. No for next time. Then why today.
          I am sorry to tell you that you had loosed your 5 year old customer.
          Dear All,
          The rude behavior of domino staff is a nation wide problem i suppose.Myself prakash from indore. Every time i tried to order dominos,
          the wanted me to make order as per their persuasion. If we refuse to accept, they simply deny to deliver spoting various reasons.
          Ultimately we have stopped ordering dominos n started with local vendors.These foreigners still think that we indians r no more then slaves even today.
          So to hell with u n ur pizzAS.
          AND ONE MORE THING. THEIR SITE DOES NOT ENTERTAIN COMPLAINTS. U KNOW Y?
          CAUSE IF THEY EVER STARTED SUCH SYSTEM, THEN I THINK 90% OF THEIR MANAGEMENT WILL BE ENGAGED IN RESOLVING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS.
          PRAKASH BERRY, INDORE
          [protected]/[protected]

We ordered 5 pizzas at (3 veg cheese burst, 2 large non-veg) Domino's pizza at Infosys Ph-2 counter. After giving the order we came to know that we were entiled for any of the following two offers
            1. 100/- off on second pizza (Coupon Code: BT-200A)
            2. 15% discount on pizzas and breads (Coupon Code: BT-0380)
            As far as I know we were entitled to know the offers, while ordering the pizzas. Later when we complaint about the same, we were told "Sir, woh to pahle mil sakta tha ab nhi".

Also out of 5 Pizzas 4 were made in 40 mins and for the last one it took another 30 mins. The reason behind it was "They missed the order".
            Now can someone tell me what the use of double burst pizza if it not hot. Why do we as customer have to always be on receiving end. Is there any provision of cancelling the order and getting the amount back.

I would like to mention that this is not the first time, I have faced these issues with Dominos at Infosys counter.

Ashish

This will help us process your complaint ASAP.
            Please find below the required details

Customer Name- Ashish
            Phone No[protected]
            Dominos Store Name- Infosys Pune, Ph-2
            Date of Incidence- 13-May-2011

Ashish

Mis management

I odered for pizza in jaipur. They confirmed me after 45min when i did not received i called them back they are replying your oder was cancelled. Poor management

Domino's Pizza — Incorrect bill [Resolved]

Date : 5th May2011
              Time : 9 : 10 PM
              Order No : 116

I like dominos pizza and have been ordering...

I had ordered the pizza through Dominos website. After making the payment, the website did not redirect...
              On 04-March-2011, on http://www.dominos.co.in I selected my pizza and paid the amount through my credit Card 04/03/2011 Transaction...
              I am Vailankanni dsouza
              ph- [protected]/[protected]
              Allan dsouza house, lower pakhadi , shastri nagar, Kanjur...

I ordered for Dominos Pizza through their website (Order Online page). I ordered pizzas for the amount totalling to Rs.562.50 including tax. My order number is 139and I ordered at 8.40 pm on 6th March 2011. I paid for the amount online using my State Bank of India credit card and I also got a confimation of the debit from my card through a message from my bank to my mobile number [protected]. Also I got the confirmation of payment and order confirmation in Dominos Website and the receipt which the delivery person Mr.Thiru brough also says "Paid" with Amount Due mentioned as "Zero".

But when the delivery person Mr.Thiru came for delivery he said that the payment is not made and cash of Rs.562.50 needs to be paid to him and he was not ready to give the pizza without me paying him cash. I showed him the message in my mobile and he told me to forward the same to his number and I did so. Then he called up his manager and the manager spoke harsh saying that if I want the pizza I can make the payment and take. I immediately told him to take the pizza back and told him to cancel the order and credit the money taken from my credit card back. But he was constantly arguing that the money is not paid at all through the card I was tortured to the maximum with so many calls from Dominos everyone trying to only point at me saying that they payment is not made. this happened at 9.45 pm in the night. the pizza was ordered at 8.40 pm and was delivered at only 9.45 pm. But still we did not complain understanding that due to traffic the person could have been late but in the dead of night where we were waiting hungry with my 4 year old kid also they were giving us so much trouble not even ready to listen to us asking what happened to the money that was debited from my credit card.... I told the delivery boy and also the manager over phone to check if they are getting the card payment credit a little late as online transactions may take some time to get reflected in the account at times and if it is not getting credited or if I get a message that it is credited back to my card then I will make the payment, but they were totally not ready to listen to anything. And not only that they were not taking it back also and for more than one and half hours they were constantly calling and disturbing me and they were waiting in my doorstep not for more than an hour not allowing me to go out to have our dinner. It was such a horrible experience with Dominos pizza yesterday that we finally ended up going out to a restaurant at 10.45 pm with all o[censored]s very hungry with a small kid. We came home after dinner at 11.45 in the night and due to late dinner my wife suffered acidity and suffered full night. When we has ordered for dinner at 8.40 pm planning well in advance for a good evening and planned to go to bed early as I have an appointment early today morning at 6 am we all ended up sleeping after 12 in the mid night that too after a terrible sunday evening without proper food. This order was placed in Nungambakkam branch of Dominos.
              This is not our first experience with Dominos. They have a pathetic customer service system. All their branches in Chennai are bad. Theydont know how to take an order over phone and they dont know how to expain the menu. They once rudely answered me "Everything is available here, Tell me what you want to order"....How do I know what all is available in Dominos. This happened in Ashok Nagar branch of Dominos. That day also we went to a nearby hotel and had some food and returned. That is why yesterday I placed an online order so that there is no confusion. That Manager is telling me that the website is not showing payment. That cannot be my problem I have made a payment and I have a debit information sent from my bank as payment towards Dominos Pizza. But is it is not reflecting in his website it is his problem and he has to update or rectify his website. If that online payment option is not working he should not have online payment option till it is rectified. How can he penalize the customer for no fault of mine. Why should I end up paying Rs.562.50 two times. Will anyone pay Rs.1125 for two medium pizzas. I experienced real mental torture yesterday with so many phone calls disturbing me till 11.30 in the night. Also that Dominos Manager is telling me to take it up legally however I want and they will not refund the amount.
              I complain in this consumer forum against Dominos for their "SERVICE DEFICIENCY" and l"LACK OF COURTESY". For all the mental torture I experienced,the sufferings and lack of service and the way the manager told me to see legally I am taking this legal action and I sue Dominos for a compensation as the act is not justifiable.
              Receipt attached
              Thanks & Regards
              Balaji S
              DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE AND LACK OF COURTESY
              Aug 13, 2020
              Hi My Name is Rajeshwari .I have experienced real bad attutude and lack of customer service in dominos AS Rao, Nagar in Hyderabad, I used to order a huge amount of Pizzas and hence got a coupon from these guys (stupid coupons).I haved odered the pizza worth of 495 rupees ands called them back to give my coupons nuber, yjet said that hey can not acceot the coupons and should have given the number before placing the order .
              On the coupons thare is no where mentioned that it shouild be goven before placing the order .
              I have the coupon id and even todays payment reciept .
              I am terribly upset due to this kind of inefficinecy and shall not be buying again from dominos.

they do not seem to care about the people who are loyal to them .
              I spoke to Bhanu who works at theA S Rao Nagar .

DEAR ALL
                I AM JAIGANESH MY ORDER NUMBER IS 89 ON 02/13/2011 2:55:25 PM FINAL 675 INR PAYMENT TYPE CREDIT CARD TRACE NO: CC-000078 WAS NOT DELIVERED OR NOT RECIVED ANY PIZZA ALSO VISITED THE SITE FOR ORDER STATUS THERE IS NO ANY OPTION TO CHECK DETAILS OF ORDER ALSO TRIED TO CALL REGIONAL OFFICE IVR RECIVED MY CALL AND IT WAS BEEN RINGING FOR NEARLY 5MINTS NO ANSWER NOW WERE WILL YOU CLAME YOUR PAYMENT? DOMINOS PIZZA ONLINE BOOKING IS INTERNATIONAL FRUD SO PLEASE YOU PEOPLE ALSO DON’T BE CHEATED LIKE ME.MY CONTACT NUMBER [protected], MAIL [protected]@gmail.com
                Online cheating of Dominos pizza company
                Aug 13, 2020
                exactly what was happened to me do not or never should happen to others my number [protected] / [protected]

hi,

Dominos pizza , luring the through online order place .

I was trying to place an order through online on 10th feb 10.25pm , 2011. the moment i put my mobile number i receive an IVR call prompted " This is a call from Dominos Pizza, to confirm press 1 . " The moment i press 1 phone get disconnected every time . WHY THIS HAPPEN ?? Is your IT department not enough competent .

I called customer care , call picked by MR.Param on 10th feb 2011 aroung 10.25 and told the issue . but he was OK type guy and not able to resolve my problem .

So, requesting you all guy NOT TO PLACE ONLINE ORDER TO DOMINOS PIZZA.

Naba

To,
                    I am Reena Devi from Malviya nagar. i have employee
                    discount coupon with me. Yesterday i called in the malviya nagar
                    outlet for pizza delivery with the discount c oupon but they refused
                    my order to deliver. The time they were talking with me their
                    attitude was very bad and they talked with me very roughly . i asked
                    them the reason thn they told that they r going to call me within 15
                    mins but still i am waiting for their reply. i hope u r going to take
                    proper action in this. waiting for your reply. customer not satisfaction. malviya nagar outlet code no dpi 65955. contact no[protected] till 37. 3rd Jan. 2011.
                    thanking you
                    Reena.
                    Dear Sir
                    On behalf of Krishna Trading Corporation i am request u plzz try to inform ur store staff which is situated at Goregaon(W), I telling them from last few months about the parking of dilevery bikes as well as goods cariar they r very badly park thair vehical i told them so many time they not dng properly and i am giving last time information abt this than after i have to take more action on it they also not keeping kitchen cleen due to this thair is highly chance to sufer ur customber from deses and this i am giving last time after that i will give pics online in dominose site
                    yours faithfully
                    darshan j barchha
                    ([protected])
                    My self Darshan Barchha i also complaint before but thair is no solution on my complaint and ur Goregaon(w)
                    store pepole thair not prper responding as well as they no sense to speak and thair is also in store they r not give hygin food to thair customer i am also request u due your store people i got damage on my car
                    plzz refer my complaint as soon as posibale and plzzz contact me on my no( i.e [protected])
                    To,
                    I am Anup from vikaspuri. i have employee
                    discount coupon with me. Today i called in the vikaspuri
                    outlet for pizza delivery with the discount coupon but they refused
                    my order to deliver. The time they took my order Mr Kamlesh who is manager over their that your order will diliver in 30 min but later he refuse in very bad langauge . This is not expected from Dominos ............ my order no is 127

Not refunding my money

sir i have ordered online for delievery and made the payment online now the dominos person is telling to come and pick up the order when i asked for refund he said a mail will be sent to u but so far no mail came.

Payment credited order not placed

Payment credited order not placed

this is one of the worst services i recieved in my lifetime.
                      On the eve of NEW YEAR 2011, I had ordered for my home delivery of PIZZA from Dominos Pizza on 31st Dec 2010 at around 9:35 pm. they said due to rush it will take some time to deliver. i said that wont be a problem. they said it will be delivered in 50 minutes(which means at around 10:20 pm) i rang them three times to check my order, but everytime they said that the order has been dispatched and will be reaching in 15 minutes. at last at around 11:45pm one of their executive tells me that my order has not been placed.

this is the kind of service i get from Dominos and that also on the eve of NEW YEAR. I demand for an explanation as to why they did such kind of carelessness. if they were not able to deliver then they should have said at the first instance, instead of keeping me waiting for 2 and a half hour.

i never expected such kind of service from Dominos.
                      Aug 13, 2020

Dominos, pizza — NON-delivery of pizza order.

Name :- Abhinash Kumar Jha
                      Mobile No :- [protected]
                      I have locked my order at 8:00 pm but i don't get ma order upto 9:05 pm so I had left with no option to cancel my order.
                      I have been frustrated with the poor service.
                      note.-- They are not picking the call also.

The stated company's helpline has been repeatedly providing for incorrect information about their services being provided. Their helpline confirms that they deliver to a particular location and the said shop refuses to serve. This is inspite of the said location being one of prime locales of Bandra (Mumbai) and being closely located to one of the commercial properties in Mumbai.

Request you to kindly do the needful about the same as repeated incorrect information and poor service by the concerned outlets are causing humiliation and embarassement to the consumer.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I had ordered to Domino's Pizza through the company's online portal on 28th November 2010 (Sunday). The order was worth INR 441 and i payed through my credit card online. My order was confirmed and i received message that the items will be delivered by the Himayatnagar outlet of Domino's Pizza. After the order, i received a confirmation call from the outlet and i was told that the items would be delivered soon. About after half an hour, the outlet called again asking for instruction on delivery address. When i explained the address, they said they cannot deliver in my address. I said that i didnt know about that as the outlet was selected by the portal, not by me...after i registered my delivery address on the site. As they said they cannot deliver, i asked them to cancel the order and refund the money to my account. The representative said they'd do that. But the money has never been refunded. I wrote a complaint to the customer care division of Domino's Pizza (Reference id: 19127). Even though they promised to get back in 48 hours they never did and even after repteated reminders, they never bothered to reply or contact me. As on 25th December, the amount as still not been returned to my account.
                          Aug 13, 2020

We have ordered for Pizza ,Garlic bread & Cheesy dip from Dominos the guy came after 45 min. and delivered the same we gave the billed amount of Rs. 291 plus 9 rupees as the delivery does not had change.
                            After he went away we saw that cheesy dip and seasoning was not in the box.
                            We called the Dominos they told the guy will come and deliver but after waiting for half an hour nobody came. Again we called several times but there was no response. At around 9. 50 P.M. somebody picked up the phone and when we told that pl. send somebody so that he can take away the Garlic bread as chessy dip is not been provided he told that guy will come, but nobody came.
                            This is ridiculous on their part and it is several times it is happening from this outlet even once the manager came to our next day to say sorry.
                            Pl. take strict action against Dominos to provide adequate services as it spoils the entire exp.of eating after paying so much