FirstCry.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to FirstCry.com

Having problems with FirstCry.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FirstCry.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FirstCry.com

FirstCry.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 123 4545

FirstCry.com reviews & complaints page 35

Sir, I had booked "Huggies Wonder Pants Small - 48 Pieces" on 16.01.2015. The order no. is 305429OKA6158031. It was said to reach to me on 21.01.2015. After making many complaint, the company unable to perform his service. The complain no. is 969539 dated 18.01.2015 and 21.01.2015. Kindly take action for its poorest service.

I had ordered 3 item amounting to Rs. 668, but in the package box I received only two items. The strange thing is that the number mentioned(on the box)in the Total Quantity Inside is just scratched so cunningly to cheat us from noticing it. The box delivered is so big that the only 2 items delivered just fills the half part of the box.
    Please look in to the AWB no. [protected] and help us in delivering the third item as soon as possible....

Even after successful payment the order is not delivered. Firstcry is not taking the responsibility to deliver the product because they say its handed over to couriercompany. courier Company (xpressbees) are not able to locate the parcel. No one is ready to refund the money also... NEVER Use FIRSTCRY... Its Complete CRAP and money gulping Company... Worst Online Store...

I never seen such a poor service like this company . The customers will die to get the products after placing the order.

All are irresponsible in the firstcry and xpressbees.

Worst service worst delivery time.

Till now I never get the product properly from your bloody firstcry. There is no firstcry for baby, there is always cry for ordered customer.

Order placed on[protected]
      Delivery date[protected]
      Still not delivered and continues false response from the courier and firstcry.

It's totally a fraud company

With bad experiences
      Rajkumar

I placed an order dated :09-dec-2014 with firstcry.com, order was supposed to be delivered by 10-dec-2014, Today is 22-dec-2014, in between I made several calls to them regarding the order and finally I asked them to cancel and refund my money, they said they'll do it, but still now they have not done anything and every time they are simply saying sorry. Order no:27303NL8351f448, Complain raised in firstcry.com: 868345 & 875175. Current status: not resolved, Complaint date: 22-dec-2014. Crap & cheap cheat by firstcry.com.
        I have updated all the relevant screen shots as a proof, They really cheated me

Order no, 1807611NU41018018 dated 28/11/2014. Order was partially shipped by firstcry.com, and then they themselves cancelled same order and informed that they will refund. But after few weeks I was informed by by courier service to collect a torn and ruptured cartoon having partial items of said order. In addition few items from shipped items were missing too. Earlier Reason for cancellation was mentioned by firstcry than only few of ordered items have been shipped, so they have cancelled it. Now from few weeks I am requesting them through mail and phone to refund my remaining amount, but they are in no way replying to my mails. Please help in refund of my remaining money. Regards.

Hi, I ordered some baby diapers based on the combo offer from First Cry.com (Order No: 474005NT745A4141) on 30th Nov 2014 expecting to get it maximum by 5th Dec. On 3rd I receive an intimation that it will take them additional 48 hrs to ship the goods. When I tell them to cancel my order, immediately I receiver a mail that your order has been shipped on 3rd itself through their logistic partner Xpressbees ( AWB: 101LC[protected]. After a couple of days when I try to track the shipment, I find that the item has not been delivered due to reason stating that the address is incomplete and the mob ph is getting unanswered. However, thats not the true case. I didnt receive any call from the courier company asking for delivery and clarifying my exact house location. Also there is nothing wrong with my address also. I also ways provide the same address for all dealings, bank accounts etc. This proves that they are just lying and don't want to deliver. Till day inspite of calling the call centre of firstcry I have not received any satisfactory reply on the delivery. I just want an accountability that when the money is being paid upfront, the shopping company also should show some responsibility in delivering the goods on time. I understand FIRSTCRY.COM and XPRESSBEES are just fooling customers by taking in the money and not delivering the goods. THEY ARE CHEATERS !!! My money is lost because of them. They should be banned from carrying out their business in India. And nobody should ever shop from FIRSTCRY.COM and send any delivery through XPRESSBEES courier. BOTH ARE THE WORST !!! BELIEVE ME !!!
            Same issue...delivery boy told me that he is not able to deliver the shipment at doorstep...he had an argument with me ..and threatened me that he won't deliver any shipment in future too...and now he is giving fake reasons for nondelivery...first he gave that cod was not available...and now the reason given was that the person is not reachable on phone and given address...even I have proofs against him...I have recordings of conversation with him...awb[protected]...delivery executive of express bees...is intentionally giving fake reasons for non delivery...even he had not made a single delivery attempt...even I had call with him...but he is saying me not call again...

Sir/Mam, I have order Mamypoko Pants diaper on www.firstcry.com website online on 29th Oct 2014.Even after 20 days, they haven't delivered my product and no response to my mails and consequent complaints.Even I asked to cancel my order and refund my money back but no response yet.The order Number with firstcry.com is 770954NV42540887 and courier Xpressbees AW is 101J[protected].No response even after raising the complaint with reference number 794185 & 802723. So Please help me to get my refund amount at the earliest.Thanks, Ram. Order Details Purchase Order No: 770954NV42540887 Order Placed on: 29-Oct-2014 09:31:41 PM Order Status: ShippedPayment Mode: ICICI Net Banking Payment Status: Confirmed Loyalty Cash Earned:Rs.1 (once order is delivered)Payback points Earned:FC Coupon code used: FCSEP50DP GL Coupon code used:FC Gift Certificate / Guaranteed Savings code used:GL Gift Certificate / Guaranteed Savings code used:Total Order Value: Rs. 544.15Shipping Charges: Rs. 0.00 COD Charges: Rs. 0.00 FC Gift Certificate / Guaranteed Savings Amount: - Rs. 0.00 GL Gift Certificate / Guaranteed Savings Amount Amount: - Rs. 0.00 Loyalty Cash Redeemed: - Rs. 0.00 Cash Refund: - Rs. 0.00 Net Payment:Rs. 544.15 Product Name MRP (Rs.) Discount (Rs.) Price (Rs.) Qty Sub Total (Rs.) Mamy Poko Extra Absorb Pant Style Diaper Medium - 60 Pieces Estimated Delivery: By Tuesday, 4th Nov 2014

I ordered sweater for my sister kids to chennai and the Ordered reached Chennai on 3rd November and the status was out for delivery and ultimately it was not delivered on that day. I was thinking that it will get delivered on the next day, but i haven't. I tried their pathetic customer care by email but there was no reply from them. I called them on 4th November regarding the delivery and customer care replied that it will be delivered by 5th, but it wasn't. Then subsequently i started mailed them and calling daily till 7th November. Everyday i get the same answer it will get delivered by next day. To listen this repetitive answer i have to be in queue for 15 to 20 mins. On November 7th, I asked them to cancel the order and start the refund process and they are not ready to do that. They are asking to me not to take the courier very funny and strange, if they come for delivery i can ask them to return back, if they are not coming for the delivery, how can i do that. Whenever i called your customer care i have to wait on Queue for 15 to 20 mins to listen the repetitive answer very worst and pathetic customer service. Please start the refund and give my money soon.. I have attached all the screenshot and not able to attached the recorder voice with the customer care executive. I request you to start refund process soon. By Frustrated Customer.

Order No: 1092692NT43357169 AWB No: 2J[protected] Ordered Date: 30th October Shipped Date: 31st October I ordered a sweater for my sister kid and the Ordered reached Chennai on 3rd November and the status was out for delivery and ultimately it was not delivered on that day. I was thinking that it will get delivered on the next day, but i haven't. I tried their pathetic customer care by email but there was no reply from them. I called them on 4th November regarding the delivery and customer care replied that it will be delivered by 5th, but it wasn't. Then subsequently i started mailed them and calling daily till 7th November. Everyday i get the same answer it will get delivered by next day. To listen this repetitive answer i have to be in queue for 15 to 20 mins. On November 7th, I asked them to cancel the order and start the refund process and they are not ready to do that. Last three days i was in customer care queue more than 45 mins. Worst customer care service. They are asking to me not to take the courier very funny and strange, if they come for delivery i can ask them to return back, if they are not coming for the delivery, how can i do that. I request you to start the refund process. I posted the same in their facebook, but the deleted the post. Firstcry sucks customer hard earned money... I was waiting today also and still they didn't tried to contact me for the delivery. Attached is the screenshot of the order and i am not able to attach the recorded voice with customer care executives. Please check and do the needful,

Firstcry.com — Order not received

I have purchase Fly Frog Flower Printed Closed Box - Red from FirstCry.com on 24-Aug-2014 05:46:01 PM and my order no.is 1203220NRW68CE286 through Net-Banking (EBS) Order Value:Rs. 1919.20.Its more then a month and i have written to their customer care without any result and today I find that my order status have been written as deliver. Order Details: Order No.: 1203220NRW68CE286 (View Details) Order Placed on :[protected]:46:01 PM Payment...

I have purchased two items Ragi Satva and Sebamed baby cream on 23/05/2014 from www.firstcry.com. Order no 956992NUN30FF496. Ragi satva was delivered on time, but Sebamed baby cream till this time has not been delivered. Now the firstcry.com site claims that both the items were delivered. I called them twice, each time they make excuses and promised to next day delivery. Even though Sebamed baby cream is not delivered so far. I have even written to their customer care number, but so far they have not delivered.

Please take appropriate actions. Thanks in advance.
                      Sumanta
                      Noida
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I had made an order on 08.01.2015 (order no. 305429OW[protected]. This order was not received and it was told to me that the order was damaged in transit and I had to make re-order. Again I order the same product on 16.01.2015. This time this order is not received yet neither the status of courier details is available on first flight site. When I had contacted to customer care on 21.01.2015 he had lodged my complaint (complain ID 969539) and ensure me that my order could be reached to me within 24 to 48 hours. But still the product not reach to me.

I have taken this guaranteed savings code for diapers and paid 4000 to get 25% off on diaper. but they have added so much courier charges on the order even above Rs.499 that the effective discount comes to 8%. In my city I am getting discount of 15% from wholeseller. This is totally cheating after collecting 4000 from me they are adding Rs.119 as courier charges on order of Rs.524. Now I do not want to do business from them and want my money refunded on my credit card.

I have bought Duck Electric Switch Caps from First Cry on 11th Nov online, which i received on 13th Nov.These are safety switch caps which is to be fitted in the electric switch. But after buying when i inserted that in the switch cap it was loose and my baby easily removed that from the switch. Now that became more dangerous as she wanted to take that in her mouth and insert her finger in the holes of electric switch. The Duck Electric Switch Caps didn't solved my problem. When i complaint they told as you opened the pack it can't be returned.Also they told that the size is mentioned on the box and you need to check before buying. But when i checked on the box their is nothing mentioned any information about that. Now when i told them this they again saying that why have you opened. But my question is that can any one no without opening and fitting those electric caps that they are working well or not of fitting well or not. No. no one can say that without actually fitting that product in the switches that they are fitting or not. Kindly let me know if anything can be done in this regard or not. Order 725657MR56374413 (Item code-1682)Duck Electric Switch Caps 6 Caps + 1 key, Growing safety Thanks Rashmi

I bought some diapers and baby wipes from firstcry.com on Nov 2, 2013. This is what I get from them as confirmation email, 'Following product(s) from your Order 1000439MN46087006 have been shipped via FIRSTCRY EXPRESS AWB: 4KB2097204. Estimated Delivery Date:[protected]' It is Nov 9, 2013 and I still have not received the goods. I have made the payment in full as suggested online. I called them on Nov 6th, but their system does not even go to a any executive so that you can speak and register a complaint. I emailed them, the response I got was they are having some problem with their delivery mechanism and they will try to resolve this asap. Its been 2 days for that as well. This is a good example of online shop gone terribly wrong.
                            The same happens to me ... they are really bad in shipping the items
                            Same happens to me ... they are not shipping time on correct date.now when i asked they are telling us they dont have any deal with the courier people .they cant do anything

Firstcry.com — Very late in shipment delivery

I ordered an item in Firstcry on September 11. They showed delivery date as 14th September(2-3 business days - Already it is too much time). But, there was no trace of any delivery till 18th September. They say all unnecessary reasons for not delivering in time. Not sure it is problem with first cry or the courier company which they have partnered. But this has left bad taste for me. So, now I don’t feel like buying anything. I have been...

Firstcry — NO RETURN POLICY ARE THERE VERY BADDDD

I HAVE PLACED ORDER OF 4 SETS OF GLASS FROM 4 I FIND 2 SET IS BROKEN-ED BY THE COURIER BOY OF THE COMPANY. WHEN I MAIL THEM TO RETURN THE PRODUCT ACCORDING TO YOUR RETURN POLICY, THEY GIVE ME 50/- RS COMPENSATION OF THE BROKEN GLASSES . I JUST WANT FULL PAYMENT BACK OR EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT ACCORDINGLY YOUR POLICY.

DONT SHOPPING FROM THIS SITE .WWW.FIRSTCRY.COM AND WWW.GOODLIFE.COM

SEE THE SITES RETURN POLICY...

Website is selling clothes and shoes and claims that in case of misfit customer can courier the product free of cost. How is the catch. Customer has to go to Bluedart office to do it. Mind you only 3 in Delhi. You might have to travel 10 km to do it. Absurd and disgusting. Courier guys comes at my place but you have to go and do it in the bluedart office where nobody goes. Why shop from them? Instead go to market!!!
                              Aug 13, 2020

I want to purchase the dress fro my 1.5 years old daughter. So i visited firstcry.com. & looked for the various dress in the listing.Out of them four dress i decided to buy. but i was not sure of the size & fitting of this dress. so i called the customer care of firstcry.com. Thire customer care people are untraied & knows nothing of their product. When i called their customer care, i told the madam, the product Id & details of size. She know nothing of size. The details of size she was telling to me was unbelievable.I told her it is not possible to have such a large neck size dress for such a small child. She told me she will ask her seiners & call me back. She called me back after 10-15 minutes & again she was tell me something impossible. So i told her i will buy if there is issue i will send back. is ur shipping free. She said yes as shown in www.firstcry.com, if there is issue of size or anything else, you can simply wrap the dress in a polyer bag, send along with the product & drop it in nearest Bluedart office free of cost.

Thinking that the return is easy & free as Bluedart is near my Home, i purchased the product (order number : 267870MNB331E333). Out of four, two was over sized. so i wrapped it in the polymer bag, & went to blue dart office. The Bluedart people was not accepting the packet free.
                                I called the firstcry.com, & was astonished to hear from them that the free shipping is available to selected cities only !!!!!!!!!!
                                NOW I NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM f FIRSTCRY & WARNED MY FRIENDS FROM BUYING ANYTHING FROM FIRSTCRY.COM
                                EABY.IN IS THE BEST, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY ONLINE SHOPPING SITE. WITH EBAY.IN ALSO THERE WAS ISSUE RELATED TO PRODUCT, BUT THEY SOLVED IT IN FAVOUR OF CUSTOMER & ALSO RETUREND MY SHIPPEMENT .