IFB Industries

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

1800 3000 5678  (Others)
1860 425 5678  (BSNL & MTNL)

Mobile:

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews

I
Dec 13, 2020
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I purchased 2 years amc for my washing machine and it is expiring on 24/12/2020. In this 2 years, there was no general service visit happened. This year, since my amc is expiring, I got a call for general service and getting reminder for renewing the service. My money is wasted for amc and have not received any service. How am I going to get compensated for this no service? I asked the agent Calling to give details on the services done in past years for my amc, but didn't receive any response. ELENA AQUA SX 1000

[Dec 13, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 12, 2020
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I have procured an IFB Microwave Oven Model 23BC4 two tears back. Now one of the buttons of its membrane key pad is not working....
    Dec 11, 2020
    Taipei, Taiwan
    I have raised a request with IFB on 5th Dec 2020 via ticket No [protected]. Their agent came up on 9th and tried to change...

Dec 8, 2020
    Taipei, Taiwan
    The machine is making noise during its work. I need a service to find the problem.
    Moroover, I have already replaced the drum by your stuff about two months ago, but still it is making a shrill noise

[Dec 08, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
      Dec 8, 2020
      Taipei, Taiwan
      Hello, I have senator aqua sx washing machine. The technician is saying that the display is faulty. It will cost 6000 to change the display and the company guarantee will be 1 month but if i do it privately, it will cost you 3000 and I will give personal guarantee of 3 months. I'm not even sure if the display is actually faulty or the technician is misdiagnosing to make money. What should I do?

B
        Dec 6, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        IFB washing machine Elena DX 5.5 kg water filter rubber washer broken and water is leaking from water filter

[Dec 06, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
          Dec 5, 2020
          Taipei, Taiwan
          I bought IFB dishwasher which turned out to be defective. Registered complaint with IFB customer care on 7th November to fix...

B
          Dec 3, 2020
          Bengaluru, Karnataka
          Our IFB washing machine got repaired and we called for service under AMC.
          But the technician did not repair the actual drum issue, but he told we need to change the cabinet.
          We told him to change the drum as there was an issue with drum and we can keep the same cabinet but he did not listen and he insisted us to do the exchange.
          I am not sure how accurate the info the technician provided. Because he was in a hurry that day when he visited my home.He left our home with in 15 mins without doing proper inspection.

But we checked with the another technician, he told it can be repaired without changing the cabinet. But the IFB technician simply told another issue and ignoring fixing the actual problem.

I request IFB team to service it under AMC. I have already informed them my AMC is getting expired soon, but they are delaying to fix the issue by telling one or other reason which makes no sense,

AMC number:[protected]

Ref number for this service: [protected]

[Dec 03, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 3, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            We have bought IFB Washing machine model AW7201WB on 19/07/2014 at Chennai.
            Issue : Currently the washing is done...
            J
            Dec 2, 2020
            Taipei, Taiwan
            Washing machine touch control not working and there is no response from customer care service...
            Nov 30, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            My washing machine is under warranty and giving door error.
            Toll free numbers are not available and its mentioned 24*7...
            Nov 30, 2020
            Istanbul, Turkey
            I had bought IFB refrigerator Model No. RFFT 446EDWDLS on 31-Mar-2013.

On 10-Nov-2020, it developed a foul...

I
            Nov 29, 2020
            Taipei, Taiwan
            The appliance makes noise while in operation.

[Nov 29, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
              Nov 29, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              We purchased a Eva Aqua washing machine on Jan 2018 with warranty until Jan 2022. Details are as follows:

Customer...
              Nov 28, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              They changed our machinery parts nd are not giving us our bill nd guarantee card. very bad behaviour. everyone is saying differ...
              Nov 28, 2020
              Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh
              Dear Sir /Madam,

I am using IFB senator Aqua SX 8 kg front load washing machine. The washing machine is showing...
              Nov 26, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              I own a IFB Senorita SX 6kg 1000rpm. I bought it in May 2013. It has been running well since then. Today I put in some clothes...

Nov 26, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              Unable to pass liquid surf from chamber

[Nov 26, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 25, 2020
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                Date[protected]
                serial number[protected]

Bought machine on 18 Nov and IFB people came for installation on date 23 Nov. We tried washing the clothes the same day but the water started leaking from back of the machine.
                The washing didn't even start. We tried calling the contacts given but no help from anyone. I didn't expect this from such a brand company. I want to return the machine and get the refund. I have the bill receipt with me.
                Please help me sort this out.

[Nov 25, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 23, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  We did not submit any service request .But we got an SMS from IFB that our service Request is registered . Also got following Messages that our service Request has been solved .

This happened recently and we also had 2 more similar in the past

Not sure if their is any miss use of our Annual contract
                  False service Request

[Nov 23, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.