India Post Customer Care

Uttarakhand
Dehradun – 248001
Tel: +91 135 265 8396
Fax: +91 135 265 0065

West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012
Tel: +91 33 2212 0070
Fax: +91 33 2212 0811

View More Information...

Load

India Post related photos (1826)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Post Complaints & Reviews

kaushal almora
This article no AD[protected]PM was booked to me on 26.3.15 frm Kadugodi Extention SO but no update from 29.03.15 neither it has been delivered to me.the last update is on 29th march from Palam TMO says that bag despatched to new delhi RS tmo ..article did not reached Almora uptill 02.04.15. please take it as urgent because i need this article urgently thanks kaushal kishor saxena milan chawk lala bazar almora distt almora pin 263601 mob [protected] land line [protected] email. [protected]@hotmail.com

[Apr 02, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

India Post — Loss Of Parcel

Vineetajewels Dhirendra Singh
    I Booked Speed Post Parcel For USA on 9th Feb 2015 at ghaziabad (U.P.)Sahibabad Post office vide Speed Post Booking Ref #...
    Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

vicmer
    Dear sir/madam, I had worst experience in marathahalli branch, b'lore on 30th march 2015 I submitted the form but as of now A/C is not opened I checked with the branch they said server is down from 30th march till now if I could not deposite the amount today I will loose this year benefits & not only myne more than 50 people faced the problem.please resolve the this issue as soon as possible and help me to get the this year benefits. Thanks & Regards, Victor [protected]

[Mar 31, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jitm
      I have booked Speed Post Parcel on 20th March 2015 at Jamnagar (Gujarat) Head Post Office vide Speed Post Booking Ref # EG[protected]IN. The same is reached to the destination post office on 22nd March 2015 as per Tracking Data. The same is not delivered to the Addresee till date. I have lodged online complaint for the same on 25th March 2015 at Post website vide complaint No. [protected]. It is remained unanswered till date.As per last status at Post website is "22/03/2015 20:41:17 NSH GURGAON Bag Opened" You are requested to expedite early delivery of my parcel/Resolve complaint

[Mar 30, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Indian Post has no curtsy to acknowledge the complaint. There has been no response from their side since lodge of online complaint. Their way of working is lethargic and attitude is we are above all and the consumer are their mercy. May be top brass would be good and mean business but all the lower and middle hierarchy has this type of attitude.

Goffar Ali Sarkar
        I have posted a letter on 25th March, 2015 at 19:47 by speed post from Kolkata GPO. The Item was bagged and Bag Despatched to NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT on the same date at 20:03:39. The bag was received at NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT on 25/03/2015 at 22:08:22. But It isnot despatched from there. I track my speed post and saw this. I send this to the bellow address To The Chairman, Department of Electronics and Communicatio Engineering Alighar Muslim University Alighar-202002 My Booking ID is: EW[protected]IN The last date to reach the letter is[protected]. I send this letter to apply for M Tech. Sir Please do something. My contact Details: Email :goffar.[protected]@gmail.com Ph No: [protected]

MY PERCEL IS AT NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT FROM 25-03-2015

[Mar 28, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mahe464037
          I M MAHENDRA KUMAR SONI . MY COMPLAINT IS REGARDING PASSPORT. MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN DSPATCHED ON[protected] THROUGH SPEED POST WHEN I CHECKED THE STATUS IT ONLYSHOW THE DATE[protected]. THERE IS FURTHER NO PROCESS AFTER THIS AND I HAVE YET RECECIVE MY PASSPORT. I AM FROM REWA (MP). PASSPORT IS STUCKED ON ICH SATNA .PLZ HELP. TRACKING NO.- PP[protected]IN MY MOBILE NO.- [protected]

passport not receiving

I am facing the same problem. My passport was dispatched from Bhopal passport office on 29/06/15 and has been stuck in ICH Satna since 02/07/15. Please let me know if you got your passport and what did you do for it.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

shyama1088
            A parcel was sent from mumbai to kurali distt mohali on 04-03-15 . Parcel no is CM[protected]IN but till now it has not been received. When tracking it on official site of india post its showing that it has been delievered at jungpura delhi. How could it be delievevered at jungpura? I have also complaint about it one week ago so please solve this matter asap.

[Mar 27, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahadev sn
              We have 05 rd/sb account in VV Nagar, Belgaum. I have given application to transfer these accounts to post office khanapur on 05 Mar 2015. Post office Khanapur forwarded to VV Nagar, Belgaum. On 27 Mar 2015 when I visited the post office khanapur they told me that the pass book are returned without remarks. On 05 Mar 15 the dealing clerk told me this is not their work to send and do the correspondence. This is work of VV Nagar, Belgaum. However when I requested whoever it the duty of your work. initially irricked by my word latter he accepted it. After 22 days I received my rd\sb passbooks without any remarks by post office khanapur/vvnagar, belgaum. Why this happens in post office.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indian Postal Service — not delivery of parcel

Ghanshyam K Gupta
                Sir... I purchase bedsheets from Naaptol but item was not upto standard then we send same item through parcel vide CT[protected]IN...
                Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

AmitKhatana
                Hi, Respectfully, I am asking question to consumer complaints because my password dispatch in my address in 21-Nov-2014. But till date not receive me. I complain in http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ site but not me correct report regarding my post.my complain no is [protected].so give me stagnation now what i do. Regards, Amit Kumar Email: [protected]@gmail.com Ph.-[protected]

miss my passport by indian post

zagian
                  This is to state that.your reg.post office agent Damodar R kulkarni Reg. no. 5211/95 is the most ridiculous, deceiving character, misbehaving, not professional, cheated me by giving wrong info regarding the Fixed deposits & not providing service in time.He withdrawing our MIS money in time and giving me after 2 months after rotating that money for interest from other personals.Almost he has cheated all in this area.Request to cancel his registration & give chance to some qualified personals waiting in Q

[Mar 26, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Krishna Saw
                    Hello, Why www.indiapost.gov.in website doesn't work. Do you have some restrictions set that only indiapost employee can access and no customers can browse the website . Or there are no IT people to support this website.AS a customer may i request you to make sure that website is up and running. Regards Krishna

neha roy
                      I HAVE BOOKED A PERCEL ON 12/02/15 FROM Badkulla S.O. PERCEL WEIGHT IS 212 g.m. TILL THE DATE INDIA POST DIDN'T DELIVERED THE PERCEL AND ALSO NOT SHOWING STATUS PROPERLY IN TRACKING RESULT. I HAVE LAUNCHED A COMPLAIN BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING EVEN.MY BOOKING NO IS-EW[protected]IN.

[Mar 25, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by neha roy Apr 10, 2015
                      non delivery of consignment, tracking no-EW[protected]IN
                      I

19:48:39

Bag Despatched to NSH RAIPUR
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

mohd laeek
                        sir, my name is AYSHA BEGAM I am resident of G-12/240 SANGAM VIHAR NEW DELHI-110080.sir nowadays we are suffering from one problem.our postman not giving me my RATION CARD or any documents and it is happening since that when my son refused him to give money rather than licence then he said " I will teach you a lesson ', and sir now he is giving ration card to other except me.I have already checked my RATION CARD on net its made. sir i attached copy of my ration card which i downloaded with this letter and plz, sir take act against postman as soon as possible ..thank you

kaustubh tiwari
                          Dear Sir/Madam, I am unable to track registered post sent on 23/02/2015 from Jaipur to local Jaipur. The registered post reciept numbers are: RR[protected]IN. I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/) Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post. Kindly help me in to try and locate the post. Regards, AShiah tiwari

India Post — Postman not delivering the letters

Madhav Awana
                            this is to inform you that I am Madhav awana R/o awanas near kaushik market behind S.K.2 Village Gejha sector 93 noida, I...
                            Complaint category Products & Services

Indian Post — Delivery Attempted: Missent | Face Status , Fact is that nobody attempted

Sec 56, Gurgaon
                            Detailed Track Events For EC[protected]US Date Time Office Event 11/03/2015 11:01:00 Origin Office Item Booked 12/03/2015 22:20:00 ISC...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

abhibabu
                            Sir, i post a Registered letter on 16/03/2015 from GURGAON HO to Destination office SADAQUAT ASHRAM PATNA BIHAR .Registered number is " RH[protected]IN " but till date my letter is not receive so i request you please do needful. Applicant details ABHISHEK KUMAR SREEVASTAV ESIC HOSPITAL RIICO IND AREA PLOT NO.-1202 SEC-29 PHASE-3 BHIWADI DIST.-ALWAR RAJASTHAN-301019 Mob no.-[protected] Address of destination post office ARUN KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA ACCOUNT DEPT. KURJI HOLY FAMILY HOSPITAL PO.-SADAQUAT ASHRAM PATNA BIHAR -800010.

[Mar 20, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

neha_a27
                              respected sir,
                              it is inform to u that i summited cheque no(AC958036) dated[protected] amount (42508) in kavi nagar ghaziabad sub post office to collect the amount from bulandshar head post office, but till now my amount not receive in my account.
                              i m sending many reminders but no one body responding..

kindly take an action againts concerned authority and instructs them to return our money with interest

vivek kumar
                              A- 27 Gagan Enclave Ghaziabad

([protected], [protected])

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Rajeevan P
                                Dear Sir, A registered letter containing Pension payment order along with connected documents pertaining to the undersigned was forwarded to CHIEF MANAGER, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CPPC, II FLOOR, MUMBAI MAIN OFFICE BLDG, MG ROAD, NAVI MUMBAI. on 08/01/2015 by ASC RECORDS (SOUTH) BANGLORE through regd. RL NO. 86518 dtd.08 01 2015. Same not yet received at the addressee. Please intimate disposal of the same earliest.. Thanking You Date: 19/03/2015. DINESAN N V MOB. [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 19, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees