LivPure Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to LivPure

Having problems with LivPure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LivPure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LivPure

1800 4199 399

View more phone numbers

Fax

LivPure reviews & complaints page 3

We have been facing water leakage issue in our RO since 1 month. We have raised multiple requests but no one has attended the request. Have taken 2 year gold plan AMC but it's of no use. Very poor service provided by livpure. No customer service and worst in response....

I am so sorry to say you that I am pissed off with the service of livpure.Not a single month I have used the livpure machine properly.Every time facing water is not coming issue and technician came to my door to fix it.But few month ago I was faced the issue again but no body was giving proper response.Still that the machine is not working properly.
So finally I decided to cancel the service get my caution money back. I had already raised a complaint for the same.
But no body came to my door step yet to pick up the machine.
So kindly help me out for the same and take some proper action for that.
Please find the attachment in which I enclosed few things for your better perusal.
LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made several requests for picking up the machine.
    Their pick up guy would call me during the day to pick up the machine.
    I told him each time that I'm available only in the evening. Still he kept calling me during the day. I have job that requires me at office every day.
    They are not ready to pick up in the evening on a weekday or any time on weekends.

Now, they have sent me legal notice demanding money for their own misbehavior, unprofessionalism and incompetence.

Their customer is worthless. And the service guys have their own attitude issues. They will come to your home for service or pick up when they want. You are available or not doesn't matter to them.

They keep calling and sending messages on Whatsapp.

Livpure, I got a job too. Your employees must be very busy. But I too am not idle. Please stop this harassment. Pick up the machine, post 6pm.
    LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order a water purifier from livpure company website, ther service engineer installed it and then it doesn't work good so then i raise a exchange or return request on email ( [protected]@livpure.com ), the ticket I'd generated by mail since 6 days ago
      but they can't respond well.

Registered Mobile# [protected] / E2KW91D1007354

On my request Livpure picked up my existing RO and agreed to replace it with new machine.

I have never experienced such an unprofessional behaviour- it’s been almost 10 days since the old machine was picked up from my residence and 5 days since the new machine has delivered - and still I have to call their customer service team everyday to following and request for installation.

One thing that Livpure customer care team is consistent in answering that installation will happen in next 24 hours which did not happen in last 5 days.

I regret that I am subscribed with Livpure.

Sai Prabhu
        LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hii I had ordered a mattress protector for my sister . I had given her number as it will be delivered to her house . But unfortunately she gets a message saying that the product was delivered but it was not . Now I am calling the customer care but there is no reply from their end . I have been also asking their delivery partners number but they aren’t providing me with one . They are not ready to help me .

Dear team
            Livpure salesperson team told me purchase ro livpure in from livpure site when ro was install you will 10000 voucher but iam and I have placed order (pep pro grands Water Purifier) on13 July of but iam not received any voucher on my email id she was miss selling me iand not now call him he was not pickup my phone and he was blocked my phone not I having all chating dm Still already 5 days gone I did not received voucher yet even I have paid full amount rupees 12730/-. And iam sending many email but not response and social medical not replying me
            already I have sent an email to
            Order id LSHPY106640

Deepak singh
            LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My deposit amount of rs 1499 not credited even though I had cancelled my subscription and the machine has been taken back.

They were promised that my deposit amount will be credited with in 7 days but it's been almost 3 months still now not credited. Poor customer care experience, no response for mail and all. and the recent ticket number is[protected] on 19/july/2022.
              And the old one is 299660 on 31/may/2022.

I need refund with interest for 3months.
              LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed a request for bad taste of water on 29th June, 2022. Have been constantly following up with their support team but everytime I call, I only get an update that the team is facing issues in creating job sheet or they are facing technical issues. No supervisor available for escalations, zero resolution as of now. The taste of water is bad and we are getting ill because of bad water.
                LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After booking Smart RO on Wednesday 22 jun 2022, I still have not received my delivery Since placing the order Month ago, I made a compliment, but I only get calls for address verification, so far i have received 5-6 calls, each time they say they will come tomorrow, but no one ever shows up and then ticket will automatically closed.I would like to request a refund if my order has not been received within two days,
                  As of now, it's enough.
                  Jul 31, 2022
                  I called many times
                  LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am highly disappointed with the service that Livpure is providing.

The order was placed on July 12, 2022 at 11:00 AM, still the order is not delivered. The delivery person called me and said that he will not be delivering the water purifier today as it is a single item and he is staying 22 kms away from my place. He also said that the company is providing only INR 50/- per delivery which is not enough for him for petrol to cover this much distance.

This is the first time I placed an order with Livpure and I am highly disappointed with the service. I am not able to understand why this much delay is happening with this order considering the water purifier is already in Bangalore now.

Not sure how much more time it will take for the delivery to be done.
                    LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My liv pure Gltiz silver Ro is under warrant and my Ro tap is leaked but i talked to customer care named happy they refuse to raise request, my registered no is [protected] .I m totally unsatisfied.

Dear Livpure Team,

How long do i have to wait?

I bought RO on 19.10.2020, from 1 Year & 8 months no maintenance service was done by Livpure. Whereas 2 free services and filter change was included in the price/package.

Udit Tyagi
                        udit.[protected]@gmail.com
                        LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had taken a monthly subscription from Livpure for providing me clean drinking water (Registered number - [protected], Name - Shreyans Mehta, email id - [protected]@hotmail.com). I had over 400 litres of balance remaining in my account. At the time of initiation of the service they advertised and mentioned that seamless service will be provided and in case of shifting the maximum time will be 48 hours.

I raised a relocation...

Livpure — Booked FOR 15 days ago still not delivered

After booking Smart RO on Wednesday 22 jun 2022, I still have not received my delivery Since placing the order 15 days ago, I made a compliment, but I only get calls for address verification, so far i have received 5-6 calls, each time they say they will come tomorrow, but no one ever shows up and then ticket will automatically closed.I would like to request a refund if my order has not been received within two days,
                          As of now, it's...

Livpure — Livpure Platino+ Copper RO not working

Currently using Livpure platino+ Copper (LIV-PLATINO-PLUS-COPPER).
                          I am very unhappy with the product as well as the customer service of the company. My unit needs repair every week and the local livpure team has very bad service. My service request- JS-[protected] was generated on 29th June 2022 and as of today no one has visited and the service request is still open. I just extended my warranty in thoughts of good...

Livpure — Livpure Platino Copper RO not working

Hello, I am Suraj Shinde.
                          Currently using Livpure platino+ Copper (LIV-PLATINO-PLUS-COPPER).

I have requested (JS JS-[protected]) for service of my Water Purifier on 17.06.2022. There is no response/service on this request inspite of many reminders. RO System stopped working. It seems Livpure service team don't bother about the services after customer buy thier products. Kindly look into the matter. Don't buy AMC, as they dont care about the maintenance, money is already with them.
                          LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have raised an issue 10days before regarding water purifier is not working. Still I didn't get a proper response. If they assigned the service person even he didn't pick up the call. I chased them daily but no use. Number which I contacted to complaint about the service - [protected].
                            LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I discontinued usage in June, 2022.

I'm asking for uninstallation now in July, 2022. But they want me to pay for one month in order to uninstall. The water stopped in June itself.

Their customer service is really ill-mannered. They talk as if they own us.
                              LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Absolutely unprofessional!!! Never ever buy Livepure purifiers only reason is their coustomer service it is pittclass and pathetic!!! all service agents have tremendous attitude problem, and they just don’t care about their customers… Livepure is truly gonna face major backlash because of their customer service!