Maruti Suzuki India Customer Care

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

View More Information...

Bad

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

arupcde
I purchased a Maruti Car on 5.3.2007 from M/S Jalan Distributors, a Distributor of Maruti Udyog Ltd. at a total price of Rs. 5,46,990.00 out of which Rs.4995.00 was towards extended warranty. Normal warranty was for 2 years i.e. up to 5.3.2009 and further 2 years i.e. up to 5.3.2011 was the period for extended warranty..

On searching my documents delivered to me by M/S Jalan Distributor at the time of purchase of the car, I could not find the document related to the Extended Warranty. In the 1st. week of September, 2009 I contacted the above Distributor for the same. The Distributor informed me that there was no such extended warranty in my earlier purchase deal.

I searched my documents of the entire payment details and showed it to them that the aforesaid amount of Rs.4995.00 was already paid to them at the time of purchase of the vehicle. They were not ready to show their records to me, however it was detected later on that the documents of Extended Warranty was not issued at all even though there was instruction for the same in their record.

When it was clear that payment was made and no such ‘Warranty’ was issued to me, I demanded for the same but they declined to issue the same with the plea that it was delayed by more than two years .I reminded them that the mistake and the corresponding delay were on their part and not mine, They replied “it is beyond their rule and hence they can not issue the same”

Consequently they wanted to refund the money for the same. Their documents showed that an amount of Rs.3840.00 was due for refund and subsequently the said amount was refunded to me whereas the actual amount due was Rs.4995.00 i.e. the amount towards ‘Extended Warranty’. In the process I lost Rs.1155/- on this score

On 1.6.2010 I found that the yellow light in the meter panel was not getting off including kilometer indication even after switch off by the ignition key.

I took my car to the workshop of M/S. Jalan Distributors on 4.6.2010 and showed such defect to Shri Sanjoy Roy. Unable to detect the fault of this problem he advised me to take the car again on 7.6.2010 when their electric mechanic Shri Suraj Prasad would be available.
I took my car again on 7.6.2010 and showed the problem to Shri Suraj Prasad. He advised me to keep the car for 1/2 days in their workshop for investigation; I was told that I will be informed over telephone about the rectification of the defect including the cost for the same. Thereafter he did not inform me.

I contacted him again on 7.6.2010. I was being told that the entire electrical wiring was to be changed and the entire meter panel would have to be replaced by a new one. Total cost would be Rs,25,000/- approximately. I requested him to re-look the matter since the same would be referred to M/S Maruti Udyog Limited

On 8.6.2010 when I enquired from Shri Prasad, he told me “ there is no need now for replacement of existing electrical wiring only the entire meter panel is to be replaced and the cost will be around Rs.7500/-“. In order to avoid discharge of the battery because of the above defect, I was told to disconnect one of the battery terminals whenever the car was not in use. I used to follow the same. To avoid my day to day sufferings I some how agreed to such amount of Rs. 7500/-.

I was told to deposit some advance amount so that a new meter panel could be arranged. Accordingly I deposited Rs.2000.00 on 8.6.2010. On enquiry later on I understood that the material was not available at Kolkata and it was to be brought from Delhi which would take minimum 15 days time, till such time I would have to suffer. Later on upon hearing from them I brought my car to their workshop again on 20.6.201 for such repair. The repair was done and the cost of repair including cost of part was Rs.7781/-

Had I been issued documents relating to “Extended Warranty” I would not have incurred a financial loss of Rs.1155/- (i.e the difference between Rs.4995 and Rs,3840.00) and Rs.7781/- towards cost of replacement of the meter panel thus totaling to Rs.8936/-.I will have to incur further loss if any in future for any defect during the period up to 5.3.2011 because I missed the benefit of such “Extended Warranty” for no fault of mine.

In the instant case I have not only been deceived by the above Distributor and have suffered financial loss to the extent of Rs.8936/- but also faced considerable harassment for rectification of the defect of my car. I hope that I will be favoured with the justice.

georgejose
    I had booked a Maruthi Swift car at Indus Motors,Adoor on 13.05.2010 in my father's name Shri V.M. George . I am working in Coimbatore . I enquired about the booking of the same with the Dealers at Coimbatore where the delivery was promised within one month after booking. I earlier owned an Alto which was also previously bought from Indus motors ,Adoor and which was in my fathers name having KL registration .

As my Alto was having KL registration and it would get a better price at Kerala than at Tamil Nadu I wanted to book the new car at Kerala. I would have disposed the car only after receiving the new car .But the dealer at Adoor gave me a false promise stating that a swift car of Silky silver colour was present at Eranakulam ofice and that he would arrange delivery of the same within a week I booked for the new swift and also in the mean time diposed off the Alto car based on the promise of the dealer.

His promise remained only a promise and every time I call him over phone or when my relative meets him directly he tells that the load has not arrived or that the silkysilver colour swift has not arrived in this load when contacted at the Ernakulam office of Indus.

The above false promise of the dealer has put me in a lot of hardships .I am at present not able to commute with my family .Had the dealer informed me the approximate delivery date I would not have disposed off my old vehicle. Further, I in a hurry ,had to arrange for loan amount from Kottak Mahendra for which the Loan amount has been sanctioned and I am supposed to pay the EMI.I have requested them to hold the sanctioned amount till this month otherwise I will have to cancel the loan sanctioned.

All these hardship to me has been caused by the Dealer Mr Johnson of Adoor by giving a false promise and by not informing the customer of the approximate delivery date.

I feel cheated. Had I booked my vehicle at Coimbatore I would have received delivery by now as my freinds have received the same after booking .Such cheap gimmicks by such dealers are a slur to the image of Maruthi dealers and paint a sorry picture of the dealers as well as the manufacturers .My customer ID is I[protected] ORDER NO SOB 10002302 DT 13.05.2010

I request that my case may please be considered earnestly and sincerely at the earliest to mitigate my hardship.

raviraman
      DELAY IN DELIVERY
      dear sir i had booked my new alto lxi black colour booked on 15 may and my full loan amount 230000 was transfer on 29 may 2010 but still they are not deliver my car even when i contact him then they simply tell black colour is not avaliable then i change my colour option and give him two colour option blaze blue and black but still sir i am waiting ? why they are doing this i donot know please sir do some positive action regarding this matter

show room - T R SAWHANY , GOKUAL PUR , WAZIARABAD ROAD , DELHI
      We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please write in to [protected]@maruti.co.in with your contact details & we will get in touch with you. Remember to quote your ID # in the subject line, to help us track your issue easily.

goldsmith_boys2004
        I have booked one Swift Dzire (VDi) (White Colour) from Stan Autos, Sherpur Chowk, Ludhiana and made payment of Rs. 50,000/- as booking amount, vide slip no. 1396, dated[protected], in the name of Kamal Kumar son of Sh. Pawan Kumar resident of Ho. No. 8, Baba Nand Singh Nagar, Basant Avenue, Dugri, Ludhiana. The dealer has asked me to wait for atleast 3 to 4 months for taking the delivery of Car, but didn't mention satisfactory reason for such a long delay in delivering the car.
        I hereby request your goodself for immediate delivery of car, because o[censored]rgent requirement. I am ready to make payment of the rest of the price of the car.

Kindly revert at the earliest.

Kamal Kumar.
        Mo. No.[protected].

Delay in delivery of Swift Dzire

Maruti Udyog Limited — delayed on delivery of swift dzire

I have booked the swift dzire(zdi) at indus motors co.pvt ltd, pattom Trivandrum with full payment 0n 15/04/2008.Now they informed me that the company has stopped the production of the same due to some technical problems and should deliver after two or three or four months. you should establish the exact date of delivery and take necessary steps to give the OD interest for the paid amount.

Maruthi udhyog — delay in delivery of Swift Dzire

I had booked swift Dzire paying an advance of Rs 1 lakh with Vasanthi automobiles, Maruthi dealer, pondy on 13/8/08, I came to know on 10/01/09 that the dealer ship of Vasanthi auto had been suspended for the time being. what should I do regarding this booking?

praburaj
          I am Dr.Lingasamy,Working in a Government primary health centre,E.Vadugapalayam,Palladam taluk,Tiruppur district.
          27th April 2010 i booked a car by paying 10,000/-. And in 22nd of may i paid the DD(Amount of 5,87,298) to the office.i paid the first due also but still now i did'nt get the car.If i called the dealer also they are not responding correctly.Here i have attched the details regarding the car.
          Note:-
          Customer ID:-I[protected]
          Order/Inv:SOB10000198
          Model:-Maruti Swift VDI BS IV/Pearl metallic Arctic White
          Maruthi Receipt No:-REC10001184
          Receipt Date:-22/05/2010.

This is my mobile number [protected] .If you need any other details please call me.And take quick response for this mail. Thank you
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd — Bad Service from Dealer Prakash Auto Pvt ltd Ulhasnagar

suresh Pillai
            I suresh pillai having a Maruti Suzuki Alto Lxi bought from Vitesse Pvt Ltd Mumbau, Last week my Car met with an Accident...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Car Dealers

Maruti Suzuki — Service Complaint

sivaramst
            I had given my car to service to maruti Service masters in guindy chennai.the service was handled by Mr.Vinodh The total bill...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [10]Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Ajay SIngh Shekhawat
            I bought a true value car wagon r Lxi 2005 for 2.42 lacs ( no mean price by any standards) on 26/4/2010. On 12/6/2010 water seepage from windshield glass was noticed by me. I contacted the sales staff at KP auto jaipur and was flatly told to claim it under accidental insurance. Such unresponsive attitude from true value that too for a defect which should have been checked before sale!! The car history showed windshield replacement in the month of march 2010 before the sale to me. How was a accidental car sold by flouting TRUE value policies?? And to top it all the staff says that now i have to bear the cost??

I relocated to Rajkot after purchasing the car thinking of maruti true value as a reputed brand, but this does not seem to be so. Will any one at True value look into it ASAP. Every rain brings more damage to the car.

I demand refund of my amount and true value should take back this accidental car.
            Ajay
            mob: [protected]
            Dear Mr Shekhawat, Request you to please submit your feedback to [protected]@maruti.co.in for resolution.

Maruti Suzuki Care
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Maruti Suzuki India Limited — doubting a mail from the company [Resolved]

nithin88
              I got a mail from Maruti Suzuki india Limited on last sunday.I just pasting the mail as it came.
              Dear Resume,
              Complaint comments  Read comments [251]Complaint category Other

Maruti Suzuki / Estilo — Recurring A.C. failure [Resolved]

ajitthatte
              I bought an Maruti Estilo on 17th October 2009 from Automotive Ltd., Nerul, Mumbai.
              On 16th May 2010, the car AC stopped...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Car Service Centers

Maruti Suzuki (I) Ltd / Maruti Zen LXi — defective AC Switch

ravi malhotra
              I purchase a Maruti Zen 2 year ago i.e. 30 may 2008 after 6 months Ac was not working. Many Complaints lodge at KTL kanpur...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Dealers

shiv_123
              I purchased a New RItz VDi from Vipul Motors Pvt.Ltd. 27/5 Km Delhi-Mathura Road Faridabad 121002 (Haryana) on 30th May.
              Today I came to Vipul Motors, Faridabad again for the First service of my vehicle at around 8.30 a.m.
              I found here a huge crowd and no management and co-ordination between staff of Vipul.Around 9.a.m. a gentleman Mr. Kaushal attended my car. He moved away by saying that please leave your key in the vehicle.
              I was helpless and asked for custome lounge. One gentleman said Sir, It is upstairs. When I went up, It was like hell, a dark room which was cleaned rarely, and two persons were already there and probebly helpless to stay there because they dont had any other option. Some photographs are attached herewith to see its condition.
              I came back and entered into show room. Nobody was there. I waited and staff started coming at around 9.30 a.m. Around 10.00 a.m. I discussed the same with receptionist Ms. Seema, and asked that I want to give this feedback and discuss the issue with concern person.
              She said that I should contact Mr. L. D Pandey (Works Manager).
              Around 10.30, I went to find Mr. Pandey then I was informed that Mr. Deepak is taking care of Customer launge, I have to meet him.
              When I met Mr. Deepak and discussed the issue, He said very rudely that I am here since 8.30 a.m., and I have not seen u since morning.He told me that we also have a very small customer lounge at ground floor. When I visited there, It was really small and packed. I found that Mr. Deepak was so careless and he was not at all bothered about my problem. I was full of frustation because I started 7.00 a.m. from Rewari and travelled approx 150 Kms. to get my service done. I was expecting some welcome drinks or atleast water while my vehicle was getting serviced.
              When I purchased this car, I found good response from everybody.
              It means VIPUL FARIDABAD is only after selling the vehicles??? Once they sold the car then NO CARE for customers who are visiting for sevicing of cars???
              One should really take some action to improve them, otherwise getting your vehicle serviced at vipul will always be a painful experience.
              Shiv Prakash
              C-123, Shastri Nagar,
              Ghaziabad-201002

gunjal.dutta
                This is regarding poor service by the service centre of "Pallavi Motors" in Guwahati, Assam. Yesterday I put my car for Paid service. But the approach of the service centre people is really pathetic, they have least bother about the problems I want to share with them regarding my car. Again, when I deliver the car in the afternoon nobody was really explaining me what exactly they did with my car while servicing that to PAID. At the end they are charging Rs. 2300 but not even give me any bill or invoices they just give a receiving in piece of paper about the amount they charged. I have got a free coupon from the insurance agency for general check-up & washing & cleaning of the vehicle & the washing & cleaning done by the service centre is really really POOR. Even seats & backside of the car was dirtier than earlier. Polishing is not done properly it seems they are in a hurry to get the things done quickly. I am really annoyed with the service of this particular service centre "Pallavi Motors" in Guwahati. My car number is AS01-AB-9678(Wagon-R). My contact number is [protected] if anyone wants to contact me.
                R/SIR,
                I HAVE GOT MY CAR SERVICE FROM BALAJI SERVICE STATION, RUDARPUR .
                I WAS FACING PROBLEM IN AXLE.
                THE OWNER COMMIT ME TO CHANGE AXLE IN WARRANTY PERIOD BUT HE HAS CLAIMED INSURANCE ON MY PAPERS OF AMOUNT MORE THEN WORK HE HAS DONE.
                WHEN I CAME TO NOW ABOUT THE INSURANCE CLAIM I HAVE COLLOAPSE MY POLICY.
                SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM.
                HE IS FAMOUS IN OUR TOWN BY THE NICKNAME CHORMAN.
                HE HAS ALSO NOT GIVEN ME THE BILL OF THE WORK DONE BECAUSE HE TOLD THAT HE WILL CHARGED EXTRA FOR BILL

THANKS
                PANKAJ
                I have got my car service from Varun Motors, Balanagar, Hyderabad. After 23 days they have delivered my car from their show room without finding the required fault/problem and charged me Rs.882/-. On the same day I have got repaired the car with replacement of one item from a local work shop at Hyderabad and I have got the bill also. Due to idle of my car for 23 days at service station, the battery of my car is completely discharged and unable for self start the car.

Hence, I am lodging this complaint against Varun Motors, Balanagar, Hyderabad to enquire and address them to refund my amount of Rs.882/- and replace the amaron battery with new one to compainsate my loss due to negligence of the technicians of the said service station.
                I have got my car serviced at Mannil Automobiles & Service Centre, Pathanapuram, KERALA and it was a very pathetic and shameful experience over there as the serviceman was having a very poor knowledge of the services to be done and they had done the servicing in a very worse nature and have serviced the parts which were completely alright and even without my prior concern or permission. After doing all this bad quality servicing they have given the vehicle back after 1 week and have charged me way beyond the money than other Maruti servicing centres.The people over there have even insulted me when i asked them for what they charged me so high without any prior concern of servicing, also they had least bother about the problems I wanted to share with them regarding my car. After the servicing was over the horn wasnt working, there was no clutch and all the interior was full of grease. I am really annoyed with the service of this particular service centre "MANNIL AUTOMOBILES" at Pathanapuram, KERALA. I want you to please either shut this servicing centre with immediate effect or take immediate actions against the servicing centre, otherwise i would be forced to go to the court. My car is an ALTO. My contact number is
                +91-[protected] if anyone wants to contact me.
                Sir iam customer of your company
                mere pass wagonr Lxi car hai, joki worranty period main hai magar main jab bhi koi kaam karwane ke liye DD motor maya puri phase 2 main jata hun to ek hi kaam ke liye mujhe 4-4 baar jana padta hai magar phir bhi mera kaam nahi hota. jhooth bool ker keh dete hai ki part naya daal diya gaya hai . or gadi main se samaan bhi misplace ker diya jata hai plese sir batayen ki maine maruti gadi leker gunah kiya yaan phir dd moter maya puri jaker ?
                Onkar singh
                phone .[protected]

shameemkreeri
                  Rude Behavior and inconvenient response
                  I have been driving above vehicle for last one year now. Despite in JK0IN 9828 car was serviced at Peaks Auto Limited in Srinagar, but the Car mileage has continuously reduced to 14-15Km/Litre. I have been in touch with Peaks Auto Srinagar since then but they say that it is a good average and thereby do not take any action. Mileage test was also done by the expert Namely Mohd ABAS a good worker at the Peaks Auto and it was found to be 18.8 Km/Liter only.
                  However, I do not understand how come the mileage of another Alto Car purchased from the same franchise showroom by my friends
                  Syed Sanaullah Andrabi JK0IN 1085 (cell No [protected]) and
                  Nazir Ahmad Lone JK05B 3798 (Cell No [protected])
                  gives mileage of 24-25 Km/Litre. And in my case, the Car’s mileage reduces to 15-16 Km/Litre. Last week I firstly met a Lady any IQRA Gee so called (MD sales) whose response was "How did you come to my office" despite to solve my problem then after waiting for a long time we got appointment with Mr. Baldev Singh the Managing Director of Peaks Auto. Instead of taking any action on my problem, he along with other Peaks employee tried to convince me that vehicle is in good shape and mileage of 18.8 Km/Litre is good.
                  I was not convinced with Baldev Singh’s argument. Earlier also at many times, I have been asked by the employees at peaks Auto to come on any of the day and get my vehicle checked. However, whenever I reached the Peaks Showroom cum service centre I was made to wait for hours together without offering me even a glass of water. Most of the times I have left the service centre when the employees didn’t turn up even after my waiting for two to three hours. I was surprised when the MD Baldev Singh during my meet along with my above mentioned friends with him told me that his employees have other things to do and they can’t solve my problem anymore.
                  I was very disgraced and misbehaved by your So Called MD's
                  Sir Please help me in getting the mileage problem of my Alto Car solved.And teach good manners to your Employees I have already spent lots of money (Rs18000 approx) and time in past one year to solve this issue. I do have HOPE from you.
                  Thanks and best regards,
                  Syed Shamim Ahmad
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  H/O Syed Naseema Shamim (owner of Alto Car JK01N 9828)
                  Mobile: [protected]

Peaks Auto limited — rude Behavior and inconvenient response

I have been driving above vehicle for last one year now. Despite in JKIN 9828 car was serviced at Peaks Auto Limited in Srinagar, but the Car mileage has continuously reduced to 14-15Km/Litre. I have been in touch with Peaks Auto Srinagar since then but they say that it is a good average and thereby do not take any action. Mileage test was also done by the expert Namely Mohd ABAS a good worker at the Peaks Auto and it was found to be 18.8 Km/Liter only.

Syed Sanaullah Andrabi JKIN 1085 (cell No [protected]) and
                  Nazir Ahmad Lone JK05B 3798 (Cell No [protected])

I was very disgraced and misbehaved by your So Called MD's

Thanks and best regards,
                  Syed Shamim Ahmad
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  H/O Syed Naseema Shamim (owner of Alto Car JK1N 9828)
                  Mobile: [protected]
                  We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your ID number is #2967. Our customer care team will get in touch with you.
                  my name is triveun arora, , i was working as a corporate team leader in rishabh four wheels pvt ltd, batala road, amritsar..which is authorised dealer of esteem company MARUTI SUZUKI..my MS PIN NO IS 227076..
                  on last saturday night .DT.18.9.10.my owner MR.SALIL ARORA..CEO of the company called me around 8.30 pm for the reporting of the day, , as i have entered in the room, he has imposed certain bad elegations on me about work & start abusing me & abt my "FAMILY"..moreover he has "BEATEN" me & forced me to write the resignation letter ? after that he snatched my personal mobile, diary, wrist watch & fired me frm the job.
                  now neither he has returned my diary, mobile, till date..& also not given me the salary of my working 20 days..
                  following person were present at that time
                  1)SALIL ARORA CEO
                  2)NARINDER ARORA FATHER OF CEO
                  3)AKHIL ARORA DIRECTOR
                  ONE MAJOR EVIDENCE WAS STANDING OUT THERE..HIS NAME IS SANDEEP ARORA(TEAM LEADER)..SHANKER JI AS EVIDENCE FOR ALL THE HAPPENING..PLEASE ASK THEM..
                  U R MY THE LAST HOPE, MOREOVER RISHABH FOUR WHEELS IS SPOILING THE GOOD IMAGE OF MARUTI SUZUKI, IF I WILL NOT GET THE JUSTICE FRM UR SIDE, THEN I HAVE TO GO TO "COURT"...PLEASE SEE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..PLEASE DO NEED FULL AT THE EARLIEST..
                  REGARDS
                  THANKING U
                  TRIVEUN ARORA
                  MOBILE NO.[protected]

Latheesh K

Having faith in the reputation of Maruti Suzuki, in spite
                    of several offerings and other discounts from other car
                    manufactures, I ventured to buy a car from your end.

I got the delivery of the new vehicle on 10 the May 2010 from
                    Mandovi Motors, Mysore. Proudly I was approaching my residence with
                    the New Wagon R bearing registration No KA - 09 Z 2873
                    But my happiness was short lived. To my horror the vehicle came to
                    a grinding halt with an explosion sound. Immediately I
                    came out of the car and found that the front tyre in bursted condition.
                    The area is a plane one with a small projection of a step and
                    no other sharp objects or materials.
                    It is quiet unnatural to get the tyre bursted on such a plane area.
                    It may be due to the defect of the material or improper pressure
                    filled by the dealer or the company might have led to the tyre bursting.

The very next day I approached the Mandovi Motors expecting
                    a solution to this problem. But the humiliating and inhuman
                    treatment from the the service personnel added salt to the
                    deep wound. They just refused to attent the problem by telling
                    it is not covered under warranty..

I hope the Maruti Suzuki will realize the gravity of the situation
                    and do the needful to keep the reputation of the company intact.

The vehicle details are given below

VEHICLE:MARUTI WAGON R VXI BS4
                    CHASIS NO:MA3EWDE1S00101722
                    ENGINE NO:K10BN4037304
                    Delivery date:10/05/2010
                    Tyre Make:APPOLLO
                    Dealer:Mandovi Motors,Mysore

Yours Truely
                    Latheesh .K
                    I also experienced the same problem with my wagon R duo 2011. The tire busted on the next day of car purchase

P Bhase
                    Nasik
                    Hi Friends,

The same issue with me, I purchased a new Wagon R VXI IN jan 2011, one month before my marriage, just after running 180 kms the right front tyre bursted out,
                    When i went to the showroom to complaint they said it is not in warranty and askd me to purchase a new one, After arguement he asked me to pay thousand rupees and rest amount the showroom will bear.
                    the showroom name is MYCAR in hinjewadi, many of my friends has faced the same issue,

cheers,
                    suniel
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

SANDEEP2003
                      DEAR SIR I GOT MY ALTO SERVICED FROM MG MOTOR'S ALWAR. AFTER THE SERVICE THE CAR DEVELOPED THREE PROBLEM 1.. STARTING TROUBLE 2 SPEEDOMETER TROUBLE 3 THE WHEEL ALIGNMENT ALL THIS THERE FAULTS WERE NOT THERE WHEN I GAVE MY CAR FOR SERVICE.HOWEVER AFTER COMING BACK FROM SERVICED CENTER IT DEVELOPED THIS TROUBLE . I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE GM ALSO AND MY CAR HAS GONE TO THEM AT LEAST 5-6 TIMES BUT THEY HOW EVER THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THIS ALL THREE FAULTS. WHICH HAVE DEVELOPED BECAUSE OF THEM.MY SUBMISSION IS THAT WHY SHOULD I SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE INEFFICIENCY OF MG MOTORS . MAY I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THIS . OR ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO GO TO THE COURT THANKS AND REGARDS SANDEEP PATWAL

Thanks & Regards,
                      sandeep
                      DEAR SIR
                      1.. STARTING TROUBLE
                      2 SPEEDOMETER TROUBLE
                      3 THE WHEEL ALIGNMENT

THANKS AND REGARDS
                      SANDEEP PATWAL
                      We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please write in to [protected]@maruti.co.in with your contact details & we will get in touch with you. Remember to quote your ID #1377 in the subject line, to help us track your issue easily.

Maruti Suzuki — Air bag of car did not open up in nearly fatal accident

piyush anandani

Its almost 6 months and suddenly I felt the need of writing this mail. The quality of cars and the products...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

spanisheyes.rahul

I have booked a Maruti Swift Dzire VXi (azure grey) with your dealer T. R. Sawhney Motors Pvt. Ltd. (East Gokulpur Main Wazirabad road, Delhi - 110094). Here are the details for reference.
                        Receipt no.831, dated 7/12/2009, Allotment no.819A-0000830.

At the time of booking, it was promised that the vehicle will be delivered within 3 months of booking. I waited for 5 months-10 days and at last I got a quotation. Still no complaints from my side as I knew market situation is like that only and I was happy finally getting my car.

DISPATCH DATE OF QUOTATION: 13/05/2010

EX SHOWROOM Rs 5, 33, 953
                        ROAD TAX REGISTRATION Rs 21,658
                        LOADING AND UNLOADING Rs 3,750
                        MCD PARKING Rs 4000
                        SMART CARD CHARGES Rs 370
                        INSURANCE Rs 13,879
                        TOTAL ON ROAD Rs 5, 77, 610

But then I found really strange news from the dealer.

Now your dealer is asking that he is available with the car but in White & Silver color only and Azure Grey color is not available.
                        When I tried asking him about the availability/time of Azure Grey color of the car he said that there is no surety about it but if I can provide an additional amount of 30,000rs for the desired color, he can make it possible. (As he said Maruti has stopped supplying car in Azure Grey color and the demand is too high and limited units are left). This car dealer is insane and is upfront asking for huge extra money for the booked car.

This Car dealer is ruining Maruti's name & esteem, and openly asking for a bribe. Please do consider the heights of this offence and take some action against this dealer. If you need any kind of further information I am happy to provide.

On my end I have nothing to do with anything else I just need my car, I request you to look into the matter and do the needful so as to get me my vehicle at the earliest.

Suggest me the best way, how should I proceed further.

Rahul Meena
                        Contact No: [protected]
                        Email id: spanisheyes.[protected]@gmail.com
                        I have booked a Maruti Swift LDI (silkysilver) with your dealer of A.R.A.S tirunelveli. Here are the details for reference.
                        Receipt no.069, dated 13/10/10,

At the time of booking, it was promised that the vehicle will be delivered within 2.5 months of booking. I waited for 4 months still now not get delivered managing people told me only delivered at march 1 st week, booking day they told 2.5 month now they told 5 month or take anther color i need only silky silver ... my loan is sanctioned & new rate hike...now loss, Please do consider the heights of this offence and take some action against this dealer. If you need any kind of further information I am happy to provide.

Suggest me the best way, how should I proceed further.

m vasugi
                        m, no [protected]
                        mail luxman.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Jijo Thomas
                          Sub:- Poor quality of Service by Autoteam Sales and Services Pvt. Ltd.
                          Ref:- 1) Maruti Alto bearing Registration No: KL-7/BC-5325.
                          2) Bill dated[protected] for Rs.4,766/-
                          3) Job Card No: JC10000750 dated[protected]

I am the owner of the vehicle referred above. I brought the vehicle for 90000 k.m. paid service at Autoteam Sales and Services Pvt. Ltd, Padivattom, Ernakulam on[protected]. I have specifically pointed out to the service personal that there is unusual sound from the clutch and gear is very tight. After examination, the vehicle has been serviced and I have been billed for Rs.4,766/- and I paid the same as well. It is intimated to me that everything is set right and the unusual sound was on account of tightness of clutch cable and hence, the cable is replaced and there is no complaint at all at present.
                          As the sound persists, I contacted the service station on the nest day and reported the complaint, but it is intimated that the same is due to replacing of clutch cable and it will come to normal on running.
                          But to my utter surprise and dismay, when I came back from Kottayam on[protected], the gear became so tight and I could not change the gear and the vehicle is suddenly stopped in running at Karimugal, Ernakulam. After Herculean efforts, somehow, I managed to bring the vehicle to my home by night and immediately I contacted Mr. Renjith M. of Autoteam and complained about the same. The vehicle is brought again to the service station on[protected] and it is informed that the clutch assembly as such has to be replaced and it may cost around Rs.4,000/- including labour charges. I am surprised on the same as I have pointed out the complaint on the first day of service, but it is because of the poor quality of service, the defect could not be cured.
                          I am a practicing lawyer before the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala and my entire work has been dislocated on account of the willful negligence and laches and poor quality of service on the part of Autoteam, which cannot be compensated in cash. Since, I require the vehicle back soon, I informed Autoteam to do the work and that I will bear the cost of the spares only and service to be done free of charge as I am compelled to put the vehicle again and again for service within two weeks. But, the Autoteam informed that they won’t undertake the work unless the entire amount is paid. In the aforesaid circumstances, I am compelled to bring back the vehicle and to entrust the same to another service station for repairing. Had the defect been cured on the first time itself, I could have avoided bringing the vehicle again and again to the service station and saved time. I have been put to mental agony and loss on account of the poor quality of service rendered by Autoteam, which is to be compensated by them. I expended a sum of Rs.4,000/- for repairing the vehicle again, for which Autoteam alone is liable. Though the loss caused to be cannot be compensated in terms of money, I fix Rs.25,000/- as compensation.
                          Therefore, I request your good office to enquire into the matter and make necessary arrangements to redress my complaint and direct Autoteam Sales and Services Pvt. Ltd to compensate me for the damages caused to be, or else I will be constrained to approach court of law. You are informed accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

Jijo Thomas.
                          The Autosale teams should bear the charge for his repair and they should be punished for all the difficulties caused to Mr. Jijo, and should be made an exemplary to what happens if customers are not cared.

deepaksamar
                            Dear Maruti Representative,

I am having Swift- Vxi which was bought around 3.5 years back but have run only 9k km. Few months back I was getting a very bad noise from the bottom of the car when accelerating and deaccelerating the car. It runs fine at uniform speed but whenever I apply acceleration or reduce, it give me sound which appears to be coming from bottom of the car. I visited Varun Motors Service in Begumpet, Behind shopper Stop which is my permanent place for all servecing done till date for this car. I was told that noise was coming from rear silencer because it has become rusty. When I argued that how come it become rusty and start creating noise problem in such short period which I havent heard from any of the other car owners. I was informed that we dont know why but we have to replace it to fix the noise problem. Left with no choice I said Ok. When I came back for Car pick up and checked the car, there was no change at all in the noise inspite of they replacing the silencer part which costed me around 3.5k. When I asked why the noise is still there, I was informed that there is some problem in the silencer rod which connects the rear silencer to front side of the engine. When asked then why you changed the silence then , I was informed that was also causing the problem. I could not understand what was the problem with Silencer. When I asked to rectify the rod problem , I was told that part is not available. Ultimately I came back spending around 4.5k with problem still in tact. I asked them to inform me once the part is availble but I havent received any calls till now. They are just messing with the customers with the sole purpose of earning the money whichever way they can. Infact there was another problem (left door noise)was logged which also remains intact.I am unable to understand how Maruti Suzuki authorizes or give dealership and ensure consistent service from there dealear. Varun motors is there for long time into this but hurt badly about the way they treat the customers. I hope Maruti will look into this and provide necessary solution to the problem.

Deepak - [protected]

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                              (Indane) Saroj Gas Agency, H - 10, Vikas Puri New Delhi
                              Not delivering Gas Cylinder in proper time
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              Intas
                              Wrong amount sent/ paid hundreds in fees
                              (32 minutes ago)
                              StayAtHome.co.in
                              Order not recieved
                              (34 minutes ago)
                              Ff Earn Company Gujarat
                              Blackmailing and harass
                              (51 minutes ago)
                              Mg University
                              Highly unprofessional behaviour by keeping a student's career at stake and harassing