Maruti Suzuki India Customer Care

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Bad

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1650)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra
There is a problem of caliper pins in my ALTO Lxi, and since bought i have to visit maruti dealers after every 2 months to get it fixed. Repeatedly I have been trying to get this part changed from maruti as it is under warranty but nobody is ready to change that part. This is resulting into wear and tear of other parts also. If maruti doesnt change the parts under waranty then it should change the policy stating that no part will be changed under warranty. If any body can tell me the procedure that in this case whom tio contact and how, it will be a great help !
maruti service policy is very bad, company protect his dealers & encourage malpractice for doing bussiness.

kapil bindal
    My self kapil Bindal, Reginol Service Manger in Maruti Suzuki Inida ltd, I am corporate customer of Air tel from last 4 Years, On dated 15.09.08, At 8:00 PM i found my mobile signal went off, I though there is some problem in Mobile, due to this i cudn't use my cell on dtaed 16.09.08, But on dated 17.09.08 when i used another SIM in mobile, Mobile signal was coming ...When i inserted again AIR tel sim ([protected]) again Singnal was not coming ... My Air Tel no. is [protected] (Sim No[protected], My work is suffering alot due to this problem as SIM registeration failed is coming, Immediate action is required from yours side... U can contact me [protected].

sheila59
      I exchanged a 15 year old Maruti 800 for a 2005 model in January 2008. The dealer, Mr. Vikram Bandary promised to transfer the full tank of petrol to the new car. Not only did he deliver the car with an empty tank, I found he had removed the new seat covers saying he'd clean them and give them to me in a day. I have phoned him and visited him many times since then, but have just wasted my time.

Maruti Suzuki — Mithra Agencies (Hyd) - Maruti Service Centre

tathagatorc
        My Car - Alto LXi - AP09BJ2154
        On a rating scale of 0-5 (5 being the best) i would rate the service standard of Mithra...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Maruti Suzuki Baleno VXi 2006 — Repair of ECM

col s k chhabra
        My vehicle number for which I have forwarded complaint is HR 26 AD 5268.Rest od complaint has already been forwarded...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

M.o Varghese
        very bad and hard suspension cannot even travel.
        The car is pulling to the left.
        This complaint was there from the first day.
        Please take ness action,
        I totally agree with this. My Swift Vxi is 2 years old and has run 39, 000 Kms. The suspension has gone rock hard. It is a pain to drive on bumpy roads. I feel like I'm jumping in all directions while driving my car on Bangalore roads.
        My inlaws have a Swift VXI, since they have bought it as their first car, they may not be able to feel its rock hard rear suspension. Even a minor pothole will give a huge back pain. I dont want to compare with Opel Corsa or any other.
        mine car has got the same probs... rest all itz gud
        the comp has to focus on its front and rear suspension
        i felt pain on driving ma car on bumpy roads...
        my swift vdi is 8 month old, its back seat journy is un comfortable.atleast good roads, only comforts in rubberised roads
        dear sir,

still there is no reply of my complaint this is your too poor service which you are providing to your customers.

please do the needful and change my tyre as early as possible.

i hope you will do some needful for your customers.

thanks and regards

shewak ram

Ajit Ghodke
          I had booked the Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi car on 1st July 2008 at sai service Station Andheri(E), when I was told that it will be delivered in 3 to 4 weeks time. However I got the delivery after almost 8 weeks though full payment was done and my 1st EMI was almost due. The accessories at the Sai Service are excessively costly and substandard which are been sold under the disguise of genuine Maruti accessories.It was claimed by the salesman that the accessories available in open market are not genuine and they'll not be responsible if I get it from elsewhere. In fact they costs almost 35% to 40% less in the open market. There has been enormous delay in getting the car registered and additional cash was also demanded for clearing it at RTO.

Swift Vdi — Delay in delivery of swift vdi

I booked a Maruti Swift Model Vdi colour Silver Grey, from Herculas Automobiles, Trivandrum, Keral in 25/07/ 2007. IT be infromed from Executive that there be delay of one month for delevey of car . But still upto this date i didnt get car.
          Please do needful.
          In case, it is difficult for company to deliver the vehicle, shall I cancel my booking with Maruti dealer and instead opt for some other car like say Hyundi Prime or Cheverlet U VA? Will company care to allot the booked vehicle to me?

Jalaj Singh
            I got Maruti 800 on Sept. 11, 2007. Registration number of the car is UP32-CE 0689. At the time of selling the car KTL Showroom, located at HAL faizabad Road Lucknow promised me to provide 2 free service of tefflon coating under scheme, one at a time of getting the car from showroom and one at the time of third service. The first promise was fulfilled, but when I drew attention to the poor quality of Teflon Coating they told us that due to rush and festival season of Dusshehra and Diwali they will definetly improve the quality of Teflon during third free service. Meanwhile my car met with a minor accident, and I got repaired it from KTL workshop under insurance scheme located at Ismailganj, Lucknow. I got the delivery of the repaired car and drew my attention to the teflon coating after the repair work been carried time. Again I got an assurance from Mr. Bhardwaj the station incharge of workshop that the teflon coating will be done during the third free service.
            On 24th August I received a reminder from the Chinhut Service Centre of KTL for the third service. When I reminded about the teflon coating. I was asked to contact at showroom and meet Mr. Janardan for getting the order for free teflon coating during third free service.
            When I contacted Mr. Janardan he forwarded the matter to Mr. Sanjay Singh, who gave a negative reply that second free teflon coating will not be provided in any case as there is no written agreement between them and Us. Only those thing will be done which is written on paper. When I reminded about the promise. He said that it was all selling funda of the past and they have nothing to do with that sort at present time.
            It was a shock to me, that the company representative was talking like that. I preferred, not to talk or argue with them and preferred to withdraw myself from further representation at the centre.
            So is this the attitude they have shown towards the customer. Really a very horrible experience with these dealer who adopt all false selling tactics to grab the customer and sale

Jalaj Singh

Maruti 800 std — Extreemly Poor Sevice

This complain is rgarding the extrimlly poor and pathetic service from one of you authorized service center known as a "Hindustan Auto Agencey " situted at bokaro steel city (Jharkhand).

This is regret to inform you that i have not seen that kind of poor service at any station, i went there on 17/10/07 (10:30 am)to repaire some noise problem from engine , than i have been asked to change the Clutche plate , than Break shoe , than some others small parts at only 14000 KM.at town area.

I asked the service centre to please do it in a good manner because next morrning i have rush out for 400 KM with this car.
            when i got my car back from the service centre at 7:00 PM after paying Rs.2475/- , i thought it is now ok , and i can go with it for next 400 KM. onwards , but next morrning in my way i find the same noise and some more problem in my car.Than what i have done in the way that you can immagine if you can.

So request you to please improve your QA of your authourized sevices agencies , and take some action against the above complain. I informed the above things to the same service centre , but no possitive responce i got from there , and now they are saying that "After relasing the car from our service centre we are not responsible for any thing".

So please do something to save your brand immage.

Thanks & Regards
            Mr.Vijay Kumar Singh
            Bokaro steel City
            Jharkhand
            MB:[protected]

Maruti 800 std — dissatisfaction of service

my maruti 800 std model nov 1999 had a problem of front axcel left side assembly. first time it came in knowledge in june 2008 and it was replaced by authorised dealer vipul motors, jaipur
            again this problem faced in last few days, on checking of this at the same center, again it was adviced to replace again. this costly item is not possible to replce for me in a short period and running of only 12000 kms
            the delaer has refused to replce this in warrenty period
            my maruti no rj-14-4c-4074

from
            anil kumar pareek
            cell # [protected]
            Maruti 800 std dissatisfaction of service
            Please refer to our email on 28th january 2010, the problem has not taken by you seriously by you the dealer has refused to change the fornt left side axel assy. the problem is contniously going on.
            I have contract to your [protected] the reply is not satisfactory by you; again I requst to you pl. take up the matter on priority oherwise I will go in consumer court on your cost.

from:-
            Anil Kumar Pareek
            cell # [protected]

AVNISH SRIVASTAVA
              I am an owner of Maruti SX4 which has a problem of it's gear box getting jammed again and again . On my first complaint the clutch was replaced but the problem still persists and i am in no mood to carry on with this car which is a year old with run of 7500 Kms and i wish to have email id of Mr. Pankaj Narula, Chief GM ( Service ) so that i can update my issue.

Sanju C

I bought Maruti Swift 2008 model from Sai Service, Edapally. It was very much friendly atmosphere till the delivery of the vehicle. When they gave me RC book, it had a mistake (model is written as 2007). I asked for clarification. Then i was told to wait till May. Then on May I was told to handover the orginal RC book to the guy who was there during the delivery of the car. I handed over it to him and i was told that it will be done soon. Everytime when I calls them I get a reply saying it is with RTO and there is big delay from their part. Now after in AUg end, they are saying, they cant do it hence customer has to go and do all things. I have maruti alto from another dealer ( Popular ) but I never experienced any issue from them. Now i regret for taking car from Sai due to these kind of bad service.
                Sanju
                21/04/2009

Sub : Complaint of “MARUTI SWIFT VDI”

Ref : Engine No.1153301 Chassis No. 379212
                Colour - Pearl Arts.

Kindly refer the above. We introduce our self, we ie; Archana Industries, Kottayam are one of the dealer of “CUMMINS” India Ltd., & “BIRLA POWER Solutions” in Kerala. We are dealing smaller ratings of all kinds generating sets & are also doing services after sales.

On 19/11/2008 one of our partner named Mr.G.Satheesh bought one “ MARUTI SWIFT VDI ” (Diesel) Motor Car from Maruti’s dealer M/s. Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd., Kottayam [Invoice No.53395KRDCD9 dtd.19/11/2008]. Actually the vehicle is in warranty, but vehicle shows minor complaints right now it’s “A/c” is not working. Still the vehicle runs only 12, 545Kms., till date we follows company norms & as per company norms we are doing it’s services at the right time ie; changing it’s engine oil three times & also doing services 1st service at 1000Kms, 2nd service at 5000Kms & 3rd service at 10, 000Kms. Before buy the “SWIFT” car we are using an “TATA Motor’s Indica” car, but till the last sales which can not shows any complaint. In our experiment we compare “MARUTI SWIFT” with “TATA INDICA”, “Indica” is much better than “Swift”. So, how can we refer any other customer for buying “MARUTI SWIFT”.

Since 19th April, 2009 we found that our vehicle ie; Maruti Swift Air Conditioner is not working. After find out the said complaint we have approach ‘Maruti’s’ authorized service dealer ie; M/s.Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd., Kottayam, on 20/041/2009 for rectifying the said complaint. But till date they can not detect the complaint or rectify the same. For the past couple of days we are waiting for their response. If we inquire the current status of the said vehicle ‘Maruti’s’ authorized service officials say’s that tomorrow/day after tomorrow will rectify the said complaint. We inform the matter directly to the service manager & he say’s that at least ten to fifteen day’s for rectifying the same complaint. We buy the vehicle for our official/personal use not for popular show room purpose. In this circumstance we don’t like to corporate with you.

Hope you will take the matter seriously & expecting your earlier & valuable action.

G.Satheesh.
                I had faced similar situation and once I was caught during the routing checkup without RC, since my problem was genuine I was let off & adviced by Cops to tell dealer to fix it else get an FIR logged against them to safe guard your self. I spoke to the deaker warning them if they do not fix the mess created by them then would take it legally & this worked.

Ambrish Patel
                  I have purchased my car in october 2006.
                  Before some months steering of my car was jammed and i had been put under survices in J K motors, but i am said that its remain hard. i request you sir please check it out n visit my car once, if you dont find steering hard like truck i will take responsibility of complain .

deepanshu anand

the story goes like this

spell mistake will be there ignore it please

in march we took info about the model swift desire lxi from rana motors tees hazari.
                    sanjay sriwastva was the person . he started calling us every 3rd day and tried his best to get our booking.at last we visited the showroomand booked the car on 13th april 08. swift desire lxi. they got a paper signed by us that the showroom will take a max of 3 to 4 months to deliver the car. they dint handed over the paper to us we had the booking slip( u have it scanned).

on 22nd june(sunday) rekha from rana moters called us and said that your car is comming in 2 days and plz get the draft prepared and we will handover the car to you on 24th or 25th june. we againg called up on 26 june to inquire, she said ki it was a mistake and wit will be delivered by next week.

since then we have been told that car will be delivered next week we called up. we were made sure if there is no info you will be called back and informed.but no call came from show room since 22 june .

after 1 month rekha called us and said that she is not dealing with our matter and it has been given to manish( team leader). he never called us to inform the status. we used to call every 2nd day but no satisfactory resp was given to us.

we were later told that compony has stopped produstion of lxi model as demand is low. we asked them to confirm our car as its 3 months on 13 july.

No one from the showrrom called us in the process and never informed us about the status . we were the only people to call showroom every 2nd day and ask the status .

on 27th july we had a word with gm of rana moters(Mr Mishra) and he assured us that car will be delivered to us in 1st week of august. but no car and call was given to us .

9th aug we called manish to give us in writing that there is no produstion in the co for lxi model. he trickfully changed his statement and said that production is slow. he denied us that he will not give us anything in writing.

on 13th aug it will be 4 months which was agreed by showroom and signed on paper ( the paper is with them in the booking file)

Thanks and Regards

Deepanshu Anand
                    Resource Specialist
                    U.K. Resourcing
                    M: +91 [protected]
                    internal num 830 6272
                    I booked a maruti Swift Dzire Vxi on 30th march2008 with Competent Automobiles Lajpat Nagar New Delhi and made full payment of the vehicle by 11th april yet the vehicle has not been delivered to me inspite of the assurance at the time of bookingthat the car shall be delivered to me as soon as the full payment is credited to the accont of the dealer.i have also tried to evince a reply from maruti office at new delhi but no proper reply has been recd so far
                    I have purchase the old car from your true value outlet of tannu motors palanpur gujarat but after some time my ac condensor was brake when i talk with workshop over there the all staff told me that there is one clamp just before the condensor who is supported the bumper of your car is not present over there and the bumper is free from that clamp and the corner of that clamp is touches the condensor and your condensor is broken, i am agreed and change that condensor and at that time i told that solve that clamp problem otherwise that clamp is again damage my condensor, at that time they given me the satisfaction that we repair your clamp and change the condensor but they did not fix that clamp and change my condensor and that clamp is again damage my condensor within 4 days... this is the mistake of tannu motors workshop. but they dont give me a proper answer and Riddiculus beheviour with me and told me to change the condensor again and re pay the money so this is not fare
                    You can send the problem detail to following address of Maruti Manager (Service) Pankaj Narula

Pankaj.[protected]@maruti.co.in

ur prob will sort out
                    yes corporates are no less than mafia.It is the middle class and those who aspire and dream who SUFFER.They are protected by protection policy.The dealers are the next category of Mafiaism the politicians mostly, they employ men and women half read half headed simply taught to fool the customer and hard sell. and the consumer courts and forums just dont work, at national level there is no govt consumer redressal office WHICH IS ACTIVE OR RESPONDS or streamlines the UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THE MARKET be it selling spurious medicines, Teas/oils/ at ooty and other tourist places, the muslim agents nabbing tourists in bangalore and taking them to shacks looting them under the name of aroma oils, and so many such things.The police knows its way in the CONGRESS VOTE BANK POLITICS, wag their tails in bandobast when leaders are around and get cozee salaries for free, and take haftas from all sorts of illegal activities whwn leaders are not around, and turn a blind eye towards everything.
                    Remembers lawyers and police and politicians EARN MAXIMUM THROUGH ATROCITIES AND INJUSTICES IN SOCIETY AND COUNTRY thats their main business, AND technocrats who had to grease their palmsin BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL JUST MAKE HAY IN THE CHAOS hope you get ur refunds soon.and MARUTI COMPANY INTERVENES.
                    BY THE WAY THE
                    but boy remember SIMPLICITY AND GANDhIANISM is the only answer PAY ONLY IF THE PRODUCT/service IS being delivered immediately across the counter else remember INDIA IS A LAND OF TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY DUE TO CHAOS because of population explosion and iss raat ki kabi subah nahi being CAREFUL IS THE ONLY KEY TO PEACE OF MIND.hypocrite patriots brag about the 21st century and stuff but actually OUR GOVTS ARE EITHER IGNORANT or they deliberately WAS AND WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT THAT WE LIVE IN THE bailgaadi age
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi — The recliner of Left Front seat has deformed.

Lalit Narayan Yadav
                      Sir
                      Despite of regular in touch from the M/s Vipul motor the Complain lodged in August 2007 regarding the seat problem...

Maruti Suzuki — Poor service and callous attitude

Mrigesh Chaudhary
                      Cheif General Manager (Services/Grievances)
                      Maruti Suzuki
                      11th floor, 25 Jeevan Prakash
                      K.G.Marg,
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

vinod kumar
                      R/sir,
                      I 've booked a car model name MARUTI SWIFT DEZIRE on 08/04/2008 in swani motors and i've paid a cheque of Rs.64680/= to SWANI MOTORS having cheque no.700154 o[censored]nion bank of india from a/c no.[protected] on the name of M/s VEE KAY ENGINEERS.The tottal amount includes Rs11780=00 of 1st EMI and Rs.500=00 of temporary no. and Rs.2400=00 of processing fees and Rs.50000=00 of booking amount of the car having reciepts no.92, 93, 91&19 of M/s SWANI MOTORS PVT. LTD. LUDHIANA.They booked my car on the promise of delievery within 5-6 weeks as per written in their reciept.But they are unable to deliever the car till now after 15 weeks.I've sold my old car i.e. fiat uno on the behalf of their promiseto deliever car within 5-6 weeks.But right now i dont have any conveyance to travel which is affecting my business adversely.i am suffering both physical and mentally harrassment along with losses in my business due to non availability of conveyance.
                      I've made several mistakes on helpline no.of M/s MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. to their executives Mr.VINOD KUMAR on 18/06/2008 having complaint bno.693071 and another complaint to Miss NEHA on20/06/2008 having complaint no.696751 and another complaint to Mr. JATINDER having complaint no.701611 on 23/06/2008 in which all these executives promised to deliever car within 1 to days in which they failedb to fullfill their commitments.we also have sent several e mails to M/s MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD.But their was no response from their side.
                      After that we contacted the area sales manager of M/S MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. for the delievery of car but the result was same.he promised us several times that he will deliver car within 1-2 days but there was no response from his side.
                      Besides this physical and mental threat we also suffered the increase in ex showroom price of the car of Rs.18000/= i.e the basic rate difference between the price of car at the time of booking and till now.
                      During this hactic period ICICI BANK who was sanctioning loan against my car has refused to sanction my loan as they said their is a long time gap between the booking and delievery of the car so as their is a difference in the rate of interest between this period.As i've earlier said that i've paid Rs.2400/= as processing fees of my loan case and Rs.11780/= as 1st EMI of car loan case in which the ICICI bank is refusing to pay back my processing fees of Rs.2400/= as they said that it is M/s SWANI MOTORS PVT. LTD. fault that they dont have delievered your car within time.
                      So sir i kindly and hopefully request you to pay attention on this matter and help me to come out of this trauma and help me so i can get fixed to my earlier routine and run my business smoothly

Suresh Kumar
                        I purchased a Maruti Baleno car in October 2005. Since then the clutch has been a problem area with the following issues at different points of time (some concurrently): (a) Judder at the time of engaging the cluch in the first gear; (b) poor clutch gripping, pick-up. Despite several attempts by two Maruti Authorised Dealers and clutch assembly changes several times, the problem remains unresolved.

Terrible experience.

Maruti — Baleno car

Reg. No: KL7 BD 5126 bought from Indus Motors, Thiruvananthapuram about 18 months back, has severe complaints and has been conveyed to the sales manager of the above agency. Please attend immediately
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maruti Suzuki — MISSING DUPLICATE BILL & KEY NO.

DALBIR SINGH
                          I have a Wagon-R Car whose keys & copy of bills have been lost, kindly let me the original key no. for new preparation...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

ullas

I am having a 2006 dec Swift petrol car.From 9 months before started a steering rattling sound and the whole unit was changed and the complaint still in effect and now started a rattling sound from the rear part and engine sound is increasing day by day.I had given my car for servicing in Indus Motors Tvm, Kerala and I had noticed them these complaints, but nothing has been solved.Kindly do the needful

Thanks&Regards,

Ullas

Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo — DEFECTIVE CLUTCH PLATES AND OVERHEATING

POORAN SINGH BISHT

I Purchased Zen Estillo on 16thJuly 2008 from Bagga Link, Patparganj. The time when i purchased the car...

Jaydeep Sampat
                            To
                            The Chief General Manager (Service)
                            MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED
                            Palam Guragan Road,
                            Gurgaon – 122015.
                            I am sorry to inform you that the quality of workmanship of your authorized service center M/s Spectra Motors -Malad, Mumbai is very poor.I have a Maruti 800 car purchased in October 2003 and have taken all precaution, carried out all services as per advice from service advisor of Spectra Motors.I have also carried out Anti Rust Treatment (with 5 years Warranty)as suggested by Spectra to avoid any corrosion /rusting of any metal parts of the car.Last week I noticed corrosion of the paint on the bottom edge of the left end side front door, this is the same door which was repainted by Spectra for accident repair some 18 months ago.Yester when I met Mr.Noel, Worshop manager, He told me that either, I have to replace the door or repaint the same and Anti Rust treatment is only meant for bottom body of the car which was contradacting the assurance provided by their service advisor four years ago.In fact they had done the treatment of all the doors and i get the same regualarly checked every six months with my service.As per the warranty of Anti Rust Treatment, They are suppouse to replace any part which are affected after applying this treatment.I am failing to understand how only the door which was repainted is rusted and how come Spectra can just wash off their hands from this.I request you to look into this.My car registration Number is MH - 02 NA 4619.

I had some what similar experience with Maruti's dealer - M/S Ratan Motors at Govandi in Mumbai. I had Maruti Zen car. Ratan Motors spoiled the anti-cop device while repairing the door (all four motors on four doors) and I was sent from pillars to post to get the isue addressed. Finaly i had to shell out good amount for puting it back. On second incedent, while I surrendered my car for servicing as it was perfectaly all right, I was informed by Ratan motors that Fuel pump had developed defect and car can not be driven out without replacing it??

Dealers study the car repairs history and try to make fast buck by fooling the unsuspecting customers. One needs to be alter and carefull with the guys.

D.L.Rambhia
                            Yes I agree, the service centre in Malad is working in very poor manner, I have been a big admirer of Maruti cars the main reason was there sheer service. but now the thing are changing. In today's market with many new companies in market .. and maruti system has become like Government employee ..
                            My wife also have been cheated by the spectra malad service rep. all complaints has gone in vain .

Suggest pls look for other options
                            I agree. Of late they have become very irresponsible nad casuyal in their attitude wgich required to be corrected failing which it will bring a bad name not only to them but also MARUTI.recently I have given my Baleno car for some repair work and mailly there was leakager problem plus some worik related to insurance claim on Aug 14, 2010 nad it was given to me after two weeks on Auf 26, 2010 . The bill was around rs.26000/- and car was given after two weeks without attending the leakage problem and I was told the problem was attended. The car was filled with water on the same night and I have to give the car on very next day fior trhe same complaint. It was again ciollected after 3 days butv he it ewas noticed the rubber bidding where new glass was fitted was not done properly and the electronioc key for central locking not working. I took the car back on the same day but I was told rubber bidding was not available and nippon person will come and attend to the central locking key problem. i ma calling every day but no one came.
                            Kumar

Garena
                              free fire
                              (26 minutes ago)
                              Trai
                              to turn on the paras channel on dish tv
                              (32 minutes ago)
                              Moglix
                              Moglix is fraudulent and deception website never buy anything
                              (34 minutes ago)
                              ACT Fibernet
                              Customer care not responding over internet issues