Tata AIA Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 25, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Tata AIA Life

Having problems with Tata AIA Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata AIA Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata AIA Life reviews & complaints (274)

My self Mohaammad Rehan, from Bhopal (M.P) It is with a great disappointment I am lodging a complaint for betrayal of sending policy documents of my policy no. U[protected]. The faith for investment in this company has been lost to my consciousness, and to the valued customers because of companies unfaithful delivery of policy documents. The agents involved under policy service are found rubbish and disobidient. It is therefore, my complaint may be treated as a serious issue for Tata aig life credibility.

Rehan
I am regular premium payer of tata aig insurance. Till date I have not received any premium receipt form tata aig and my agent never bother for the same. Therefore I request you to send me regular premium receipts on my email id : sheetal.[protected]@nilkamal.com and [protected]@yahoo.com also arrange to send me all my premium receipts my POLICY NUMBER U[protected].

Sheetal

Dear Sir/ Madam..

After long follow up, still my PF is not credited into me bank a/c.even i had completed all formalities which i had to do.

PF no with Tata AIG Life MH/BAN/45142/3976 .

Deepak Khanna
    Aug 13, 2020
    To
    The Officer
    TATA AIG Life Insurance Company
    Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013

Subject: - To Cancell the Policy No. - U[protected]

Sir, I Omprakash Yadav holder of the above policy no: - U[protected] made a request to Model Town, Delhi branch on 8th April 2009 to cancel the policy. They advised me to submit it with bond papers so I deposit the bond and other papers on 15th April 2009. After that I meet the office incharge of the Model Town, Delhi branch. He told me that he has handed over my bond papers to Mr. S.K. Singh (Agent)

Sir, this is my request that when I submitted all the papers to cancel this policy why then they handed my policy papers to agents & why they not sent these papers to you to cancel this policy. Please look into case & do needful why the agent and Officer Incharge have not sent my papers for cancellation.

Copy To yours faithfully

Branch Head Om prakash Yadav
    Model Town, Delhi C-17, FF, Neelkanth Bhawan,
    Sant Nagar, Burari, Delhi-

My name is Dharmendra S Patel, worked with Tata Aig life since 26th May 2008 to 31st March 2009. My Emp. Code was 3821132, MH02. I gave resign on 18th March on peoplesoft with 12 days of Notice Period. I don't receive my Full and Final till date.

I send lot of mail to H R but not positive replay . your side

Sir, please give me message that when I will receive my Full and Final as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Dharmendra Patel

dear sir

Tata aig life insurance co ltd.

Sir i was x employee of tata aig life. i was there 25/05/2009 to 20/10/2009. my employee id is 3941236. i get full & final amount cheque and also releving letter but my full & final amount is not propper because i have alread done the notice period of 15 day n also in full & final leter shoew the refund of notice period 6500 around. i have resing the date of 05/10/2009 with notice period of 20/10/2009 and also i have mark attendance of all that day but still this is not count in the full & final letter. so please cheak its as earliest as possible.

Thanks & Regard

Jiger T BHandari

Respected sir,
      I am Selvakumar.M doing my final IT in PSNA College Of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul.One day thats a month before i had receive a call from your TATA AIG Life Insurance company branch at Dindigul, Madurai [City], TamilNadu [State]. They told me that your mobile number had selected by our company as price winner.And they ask me and my parents to come to their office to collect the price when we are there they explain various plans in TATA AIG.But we are not intrest in that so we refuse that plans.They got our family ration card xerox and inform that you will receive the price of one lake rupees life insurance document with in 20 days in your address.But there is no response for that.Please reply me after receiving this complaint.
      Your's Faithfully,
      M.selvakumar

I want the address for Chennai / Tirunelveli branch, because i take the DD for Rs. 3426 on 11th March. But still now i can not deliver the DD. I am speech Tamil only. I send 2 mail to customer care and 3 times speech to customer care. But no use. I am very sad.

Please help me.

My Policy No. - C[protected]
      Cell No. - [protected]

M. JEGAN MANO RAJ

POLICY STATUS

I WANT TO KNOW MY POLICIES STATUS ASI HAVE NOPOLICY NUMBERS PLEASE CONFIRM ABOVESAID STATUS THROUGH MYNAME (AHSAN UMAR). PLEASE SEND THIS DETAIL ONMY [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Tata AIG Life — Non Receipt of Premium receipt

I have a Tata AIG Life Policy No. C[protected] and paying annual premium of Rs. 8530/- in the month of October every year. Tata...

I had appliyed one policy from Tata Aig Life Insurance in month of March 2008, but till date my policy was not recived .
        And after asking from Agent compony they both are not aware about it.
        I dont want to take this policy & wants to take my Money back of Rs. 25, 000/-
        Pls. Help in this matter

Harinder Rai
        Dear Sir/Maidam

I had taken a policy with your Agent MR. SANJAY SUR in Kolkata with Amount Of Rs. 9450/- Payment By Deemand Draft of Punjab National Bank On Last Year Febuary.
        I Haven't received till now my policy bond and brouchers of my policy.
        so Sir This is humble request please provide me my policy bond and give update to my e-mail and mailing address.

i hope u do needful as soon as posible.
        Thanking you,
        Mitesh Kumar Tibrewal
        P-199, 3rd Floor, Block-A, Lake Town,
        Near Jaya Cinema Hall
        Kolkata - 700 089.
        Ph:- [protected], [protected], [protected] ( O), [protected] ( R).

awaiting for your kind response.
        I am working in Samtel glass limited kota(INDIA).I am contributing 31 Rs to TATA AIG for accidental policy since last more then one year.But till now I have not get any policy paper. No of time i make a comlaint .

you are requested to llook in to the matter you can get my name and detail in list of our company's employee .

regards
        Mukesh
        I have sent my polcy document in ur office in april’2009 for the correction of some information through UBI Rajarhat branch, Kolkata – 700135. I have also received a letter from ur side about the required corrections which has been done from ur end. But till date I didn’t get the original policy, which should be returned by ur office.
        The details of the policy is given below.
        Please send it to my address at ur earliest.
        Thanking you.
        Pritikana Mandal.
        Kalibari complex.
        Rajar hat
        Kolkata – 700135
        West Bengal,

Policy Details –
        Product name – TATA AIG LIFE UNITED UJJWAL BHAWISHYA(110L064V01)
        Policy No. – U[protected] dated – 20/03/2009
        Amount – 20, 000/- Mode – Annual

last premium paid but premium paper not received.

so plz help me,

Thanks & regards

Tarun Kumar

+91 [protected]

Sir/ Madam,

Myself “Sulabh Rastogi”, Applied for a policy named “Maha Life Gold” of Tata Aig Life Insurance Co.”. When I got the policy documents on 8 Jan.2009, I found that it was not the same policy I had applied for. I found that my signatures were forged 3 places,
          (1)Sales Illustration,
          (2)Application Form &
          (3)General Amendment Form.
          This was a complete case of forgery and cheating by the representative of Tata Aig Life Insurance Co. He also misguided me about the guaranteed returns w.r.t the policy.

Henceforth, I complained to the branch manager of New Friends Colony, Delhi –
          Mr. Deepak, Branch Manager of broker company-Mr. Chander Dikshit, RespectiveAdvisor-Mr.Navneet Pandey and the customer care official of TATA AIG and told them to discontinue it. But they tried to influence me about the policy which I rejected. I surrendered the policy documents along with my written complaint on 13 Jan.2009, inspite of that, amount of Rs.13, 639 has been withdrawn on 29 Jan 2009 and refused to cancel the policy without any clarification.I am feeling harassed and cheated.
          Please do the needful by refunding the entire amount to me and taking appropriate action against the guilty.Also I would be grateful if you mail me your response.

Yours truly,
          Sulabh Rastogi
          Policy No.-C[protected]
          Complaint No.-16873(given bt Tata Aig at the time of cancellation request)
          Mobile-[protected], [protected]
          446, Bholanath Nagar,
          Baburam School Road
          Delhi-110032
          TATA AIG LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IS A CHEATER AND DOING FORGERY WITH ALL INDIAN PEOPLE. GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE A IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY TO CHEAT WITH PEOPLE AND FOR GRABBING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE CLOSED.

My Pol.No.U[protected]
            Units under TLL=7752.998501 @Rs10.848
            Units under TGL=615.[protected]@Rs15.061 <mailto:TGL=615.[protected]@Rs15.061> as
            on18.07.06
            for my fund valvue.
            Seeing the statement which Ihave I was taken aback as the Value stood at Rs
            85346.58 @Rs 16.349.
            This appears rediculas since my top-up was Rs 84000/- @rs10.848 and how the
            same gets down with a NAV of Rs 16.349?
            More over the units shown is 5222.74 against the opening units of
            7752..998501.
            What aabout the prem units?
            Getting no reasonable answer I signed the Regular prem holiday paper given
            to me.
            BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED THE WAY TATA-AIG HAS DEALT MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND
            AS SUCH WOULD REQUEST YOU TO MAIL ME FULL DETAILS BEFORE I MAKE UP MY MIND
            AS TO WHETHER I PAY 2008 PREMIUM OR QUIT AS ALREADY FAXED TO TO SUCH ACT ON
            YOUR PART ON 23.04.07 ADDRESSED TO Mr PUNEET ADNANI.
            Aug 13, 2020

I am a customer of TATAAIG since 2004 and there are 4 (four) policy going on in my name.
            On early of December, 2011, I got a call from Mr. Souparna Rakshit (Mo# [protected]) that my policy# U[protected] is not performing well and they have better option for me. So he requested me for an appointment and he came to my home along with his college Debamitra Biswas (Mo#[protected]).
            They asked me to surrender my old policy# U[protected] and total fund will be reinvested in a new fund.
            They told me that for the new fund I have to pay premium for only one time and I don’t have to pay any premium for next years.
            However after 3 years I can withdrawal my full amount.
            But later on I came to know that the benefits of new policy are totally different that they had explained to me.

So I cancelled my new policy#U[protected], after requesting your employees for more than 100 times.
            Then they asked me to write a mail to them that I have a requirement of fund, and then only they can cancel my policy. And I did the same.
            I got a SMS on 07-January-2012 that my policy has been cancelled and I will return my full money with in 10 workings day.

Today is 10th of February-2012, still now I not received and cheque /draft/bank credit.
            I between I try to communicate your employees so many but they did not received my phone or not answered my SMS also.
            Even I called to customer care help desk and logged a complain (complain#S[protected] on 31-January-2012, but my goodness no result.

This is the service that TATA-AIG is selling to the customer? Why there are so many fraud and dishonest employees in TATA?
            I can not expect this type of service from a company like TATA.
            Should I continue my others policies or this the indication that I should think about any other company for my new policy?
            Seriously speaking I became frustrated and hopeless about your service for the last 1 and half month.

Could you please let me know when can I return back my money?

Thanking you,
            Bappaditya Patra

I have, at the very first instance, had bitter experience with TATA AIG. I do not know as to whether my problems will be looked in to. However, as I do not have any other go to complain and as I do not know how to approach the concerned person, I am writing to you. GOD ONLY KNOWS WAHT HAPPENS TO THIS LETTER. I mean whether it is answered.

During the November 2007, I was approached by TATA AIG personnel over my cell and requested to take Medical Insurance. Promptly I had conveyed my willingness as I was thinking to take one at that time (and my bad time has also started). I was continually being approached by TATA AIG personnel and within a span of two or three months I was offered or for that matter I had taken four policies viz. Health Care Plus Plan Policies two; M.R.P one and GP one. (I thought all the different calls are for one policy only and I do not know as to how I was misleading myself). However, I had accepted all the policies and after I came to know that I had taken two health care Plus Plan Policies, then I had contacted TATA AIG personnel for cancellation of one policy on 09.02.2008 numbering HLP-[protected]/ 17 /18 and requested for refund of money of Rs.8, 469/-

I spoke to Mr. Mathew (Phone No.[protected], ANH and again on29.02.2008 and 01.03.2008.I had also spoken with Mr.Atul on 08.03.2008(No.[protected] and again on 11.03.2008. I do not know their designations or status in TATA AIG. But they all have promised me very effectively that as if they are refunding money within a day if not in hours. As I am spending lot of money over phone calls, I stopped contacting TATA AIG, thinking that they would definitely contact me at the time of renewal of these policies.

Funnily, TATA AIG personnel have started to contact me for renewal of Health Care plus Plan Policies. This time Mr.Azhar and Bipin (Tel.nos[protected] contacted me on 15.12.2008 promising to refund my policy money which was cancelled on 09.02.2008 within a day. I also spoke with Ms. Ashwini on 11.12.2008 and Mr. Praveen Kumar on 16.12.2008.

Unfortunately every one from TATA AIG has been requesting to renew my other Help Policy numbering HLP-[protected] / 6009 / 6011 / 6779. I had promised to each and every one to refund my money first and I would definitely renew the above policy covering four (4) persons.

This is one accept. The other one was, I have been requesting for the past one ( 1) month for a receipt for the money I have paid to TATA AIG for claiming Income Tax benefit U/S 80-D. Till date, TATA AIG have never bothered to send a receipt.

I would be the HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD, if my letter is answered, at least, within a couple of days or kindly inform the exact address to whom I have to contact.

Hope you will do the needful in the matter
              meri tata company se iltija he ki apki company bohot aage he . lekin please ek rule change kijiye.taki public ka pesa ne fese.jeb custmer policy le teb hi uska medical chek up ho jana chahiye.jeb to aplog bolte ho no medical check up? aur jeb uski death ho jati he .teb ek to use ki family ko sevalo ki bochar se heran pereshan ker te ho. ye keha ka insaf he.ki ke kali mehnet ke pese kha jana keha ka insaf he.agar premium start ker te ho tebhi puri inquiry ker ni chahi ye. thats all.ALLAH KO BHI MUH DIKHA NA HE.SO I REQVEST PL. CHANGE YOUR RULE. THANKS.u take premium ureturn benifit.
              pl.as far as possible pl, reply.i need very much.

dear sir, i have not intersted taking a policy from TATA AIG that i informed to AIG Customer care as well as i returned the policy documents to the insurence company dated on 28/06/08 through india post receipt no:RLAD B 973 further i have not received any policy doc form TATA AIG though you are showing premium amount in my credit card statement for the last 2 months, i intimate here at trivandrum branch they are not respond properly, i am fed up with your credit card from the next statement i dont want to see the premium amount of Tata AIG otherwise i will surender your card so please do needful.
                hiiiiii me to facing a same problem i did the policy butr i dont get the doccu

i had apply for a policy in tata aig life a new look at life and sales person told me this policy of our company i u not like any thing and want close it simply write a letter to us and give ur detail (book late) and u will get your money back . but my problem is i havnt received my book late yet .it is allready 2 months back and after one months of my application i got a letter form tata aig in that my policy detail given where. i recetly called on given customer care no. to stop and cancel request for this policy. they told you visit our branch and give a writen letter . i visited vikas puri branch and given my application for cancel and not received document . but steel they hadnt canceled my policy and i m suffring this problem since last 2 months . now i want my money back nothing else. please give me justice.
                  you are right sir...this tata aig persons are bloody cheaters...don't give them your credit card number..or anything...they will not pay you the money in case of reason you insured for..they will not refund you if anything happens..they are cheaters..they will not attend you...will keep on deducting the money..will not respond you..will not call you...keep on postponing the things..my advice is discontinue your credit card ..
                  Visit sites :

and file a complaint against them...

Public should awake now..
                  I took policy from Tata-AIG Life c[protected] in the name of Mr.Manas from Bajaj capital insurace dt.17/09/2010. When i put up a request for this policy they took around 3 months to deliver to policy papers. The executives told me something different from what was written in the policy papers as a result I asked them to cancel the policy. And they shouldn’t tell me once policy taken cancel within the15days.On 05/01/2010I went to Bajaj capital insurance officeI will asked him. They told me did not cancel after 5years.and I will go to yours tata-aig office your people said me cancel was after 3years.
                  I am really frustrated with the type of service Tata AIG is providing, earlier it took 2 months to dispatch the policy papers and now it has been a month to make a refund. I am really frustrated with Tata-AIG and can just hope that i will get the refund some good day. My address L.Manas, s/o.L.jayaprakash, d.no.54-19-20/6, christurajapuram, vijayawada.krishna dist, Andhrapradesh-520008 ph.[protected]

MY CLAIM OF CRITICAL ILLNESS FOR HEART ATTACK WAS CANCELLED BY TATA AIG LIFE INSURANCE CO. ON THE GROUNDS THAT HEART ATTACK IS NOT INCLUDED IN CRITICAL ILLNESS.
                    I am surprised to note that severe heart attack has not been considered as qualifying condition under critical illness falling within the coverage of Health Protector Plan OF TATA AIG LIFE INSURANCE.
                    PATIENT was admitted to Indraprastha Apollo Hospital with a complain of severe chest pain/sweating which was diagnosed a severe heart attack with a danger to life. Moreover, if it is not a critical illness according to terms/definitions OF THE POLICY then why the same was not rejected at the time when the claim was submitted as to why you have harassed by asking a heart patient to fill more documents/to collect more papers information from the hospital.

Apart from it, I am shocked to know THE way of investigation as one of TATA AIG's representative has gone all medical stores available in our area with showing my photogtaph and address to confirm whether any medicine for diabetes has been purchased by me or my family members in the past few years but this act has made me and my family members a laughing stock in the society as we have committed a fraud by purchasing Health Protector Plan on seeing the reputation of company.

As rejection of such genuine case of illness involving high percentage of life risk put a question mark to the reputation of such a big company of international fame moreover the diagnose and treatment of heart attack has also been done in such a reputed hospital of the society..
                    very true.. tata-aig are no less different from other corrupt corporate entities when it comes to cheating the public. For e.g., call to tata-aig tollfree number always results in calls being hung in the mid of IVR conversations. The very reason for tata-aig to go for tie-up arrangement with corrupt credit card companies like the CITI and HDFCBank for giving health policies is to first Debit the Customer and then ESCAPE without giving any service

I had been working in Tata AIG Life Siliguri (SG02) from last 9 months that is since October 2007. Inspite of giving my 100 % i was not being able to perform in the company. So i placed my resignation on 30th June 2008 to Senior Branch Sales Manager but i was told to continue, finally the same happened i could not give anything to the company so at the end of the month when i went to the office again to place my resignation i was told that i was terminated. My salary was blocked and for this reason i had to suffer great problems, i had taken a loan and a byke in finance and my emi's used to get deducted from my salary account which got bounced for which i charged a fine of Rs. 950/-, apart from that the collection guys used to come to my place to ask for the payment, i faced a hell lot of harrasments. With due respect i want to know who is anserable to this. If my resignation on dated 30th June 2008 was accepted i would have applied in a different company and everything would have been working in a normal condition. There are people in this company who get much higher salary than mine and they sit at there home informing to the company that they are going outstation to collect business, and collect there salary giving zero business for last 3 months. There is no one to speak. So please look into this matter and for your kind consideration i will be highly obliged.

Yours truly
                      Devraj Dasgupta
                      Ph: [protected] / [protected]

Yours truly
                      Devraj Dasgupta
                      Ph: [protected] / [protected]

Status of my Policy No C001345201 - Insured Name - Shubhalaxmi Hattangadi

I would like to know when my Policy will be maturing and what will be the maturity amount? What is the premium amount and when it will be due? Please let me know. My email id is - [protected]@gmail.com Thanks S.S.Hattangadi

Tata AIG Life Insurance — Pathetic Customer Service

Worst possible customer care on this earth!!! They do not deliver the premium receipt even despite multiple mail reminder...

Tata AIG Life Insurance — Cancellation of my policy

I was connnected call from the HSBC customer care to the tata aig customer care reg the policy. They insted me to take a policy...