Bajaj Electricals

Company Showroom
'World of Bajaj Electricals', Bajaj Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
Tel: +91 22 2202 3626

Good

Bajaj Electricals related photos (190)

Bajaj Electricals Complaints & Reviews

Radha Raman Tripathy
I was unfortunate that I visited Reliane digital retail outlet at Shipra Mall, Indirapuram. I bought two Bajaj Water Gyeser in the last month of january.The products were not delivered to me on promised time, as such I had to suffer loss of time and money due to negligence of executives of this shop. I have never seen such HOPELESS SHOP in my life.
The second story is more disgusting. I visited on[protected], i.e. nealry one month from the date of purchase of these gyesers for installation. I am very sorry to name SANJEEV, ROHIT and MAYANK, who not only spoiled my valuable time but did not arrange to install these gyeseres even after one month. Now I have left with no option but to file a case under consumer protection Act.In the meantime, I request the HEAD of DEPARTMENT to take suitable action against these officers/staff after proper enquiry.
I promise that during my entire life, I and none of my friens and relative will visit this hopeless shop. I will go to the media also. Now summer has come. I request the proper authorities( However I doubt ..???) to arrange refund of amount paid to this hopeless shop with compensation.These Geysers are lying in my house as winter has passed . The above named officers are interested in talking on phone than to listen to complaints of customers.
I wish that this shop should close very soon so that others do not suffer.
No thanx
RR Tripathy
0-[protected]
0-[protected]
Dear Tripathy,
I agree with you...
Not only the dealers, but the response from the co itself is one of indifference towards the customer.
I had bought a 15 litre geyser in November 2006, and it started giving problems within 1 year of installation - in Oct 2007. Since it was under guarantee period, it was repaired free of cost.
Now, last week it started giving problems again - we get an electric shock in our taps, when the geyser is switched on. Since the 2 year guarantee period has expired, the authorised service agent wants us to spend Rs.2, 350 for spares and service.
I am wondering what to do, and not sure if it is worth spending nearly 50% of a new one, on repairs alone, especially when the co gives no guarantee on repairs.

Please advise.
Thanks and Regards
Ajay Mital

Bajaj Geyser — No service since one month [Resolved]

kulimane

I have purchased Bajaj Geyser on 6th Jan 2008. It has two year Guarantee in General and SS tank has...

Complainant7440948
    i have bought a 25 ltrs geyser as mentioned in the subject on 26.12.2007 from vandana 93, sarojni market, new delhi--110023, phone no:[protected],[protected], valid gurantee for two and half years .twenty five days back, i found my geyser was not heating the water, immediately imade a call tto the vandana, they provided the t.no. of the service center, we contacted the service centre, they sent their technician two three times, but hte problem was not resolved, after my several calling tthey sent their other executive, he inspected the gyeser and said the is old manufactured and was wrongly sold to you by the ditributer, when concated to the distributor, his reply was not satifactory.he advised to get the sticker of fault on machine from the service centre.i got it done from the service centre. now rang the dealer about the replacement of the above, again he is saying about that there is no stock right now. giving you the details of the gyser
    GC.Sr No.Code No. 023113
    dealer name:-Vandana House of home appliances, 93 sarojni market, new delhi-110023,
    invoice no_3832/26.12.07
    sr no of the product : 1918
    batch no: 408.
    hence i suffered a lot for no fault of mine, i am running here and there suffering severe cold of delhi.
    pls advise.
    thanks
    hari shankar

Vinita Sahasranaman
      I bought a bajaj water heater. The authorised person from bajaj company named Sunil came to install. He charged Rs 400 in total for installation which included Rs 150 for the pipes. The pipes started leaking when we used the geyser for the first time. Now Mr Sunil is least interested in mending his mistake and does not even care if we make a complaint to the company.

Shradha Vaid
        I would like to register a complaint against the horrible service provided by The Bajaj Service Center.
        I had purchased a Morphy Richards Coffee maker earlier this year. On Oct 18 I registered a complaint with the service centre regarding the malfunctioning of the product.
        It has been more than one and a half months and I still havent received any information from the customer care center. Everytime i have called I have been asked to call after 2-3 days.
        I am horrified at the poor quality of service and the extreme rudeness displayed by the service staff. Especially one Ms Rasika who is available at this number[protected].
        This service center is doing the Bajaj name a great disservice by treating the customers in such a pathetic way. They forget that it is we customers that are responsible for their company running.

The machine was supposed to be returned last week as unfixable and with a certificate so that we could get it replaced from the dealer. Still no sign of the machine nor have we been able to get any information from your service center regarding the likely date of delivery.

I urge the readers of this forum to not buy any Morphy Richards or Bajaj Products due to the pathetic and horrible After Sales service.

An extremely angry and dissatisfied customer
        You are right bro, There was a time morphy richards provided premium quality products but now it seems that they are getting there products manufactured locally. I have bought an OTG just a week ago and guess what i unpacked the OTG with great enthusiasm but shocked to see that the barbeque tray wire is broken,
        the Rotisserie rod is short in size.
        Though i had contacted the customer service for the same, but everytime i got lame answers, assuring me that they are arranging the new tray and the Rotisserie Rod. I felt cheated after buying Morphy Richard product.
        I urge readers to check thoroughly and compare Morphy's product with other brands before buying anything.
        i am trying to get a positive response for the past three days.
        i am yet to receive a reply from bajaj electricals ltd reg the purchase of
        mixer grinder despite several attempt.
        i decided not to buy their product.
        I am fully agree with this. I am also facing same problem.
        I fully agree the service back up of baja electricals is more than pathetic. The environment should be warned about this. The Media should make the public aware of this dayto day fleecing of this substandard service, instead of running behind ephermerals like 2G scam.

Geyser is not working

I already complaint by phone on 21/1/2015 but till now i didn't get ay response from your side. please solve the problem as soon as possible. From, B Varghese HIG-I/130, Borsi Extension Durg, Mob. : [protected]/[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Microwave Oven ( 2503 Etc) — Important documents & accessories not given [Resolved]

TRISONKU KOTOKY
          I have bought one Microwave Oven Model No. 2503 ETC of Bajaj Electricals make just 10-12 days back. But surprisingly the product...

Bajaj Gas Geyser — Regarding problem in Gas Geyser [Resolved]

Daljit Singh Jolly

I have received your mail but sorry to inform you that you have misguided me by giving me fictitous commitments...

Bajaj Gas Geyser — Installation of geyser was not done even after 6 days of purchase [Resolved]

Sunil V. Manjrekar
          I had purchased Bajaj Gas Geyser GWX -05 from Shoprite, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund on 20th July 2008. Bajaj rep at Shoprite...

KANADE KURMADAS GULABRAO
          I had purchased Bajaj Steam Iron Model No.Majesty MX8 having serial number 50710555 from Reliance Digital Retail Limited, Vashi, New Mumbai, on 6th January, 2008.

The iron started water leakaging and getting shock within 15 days. But due to non-availability of time, I could not surrender the iron with complaints to Reliance Digital, Vashi.

On 3rd of Sept., 2008, I surrendered my iron to the customer care department of Reliance Digital Retail Limited, Vashi for repair.

Till date, I have not received my iron back from them and I have been calling the concerned customer care department but in vain.

I hope the higher authority of Reliance Digital will take this matter.

Bajaj Bsecure Steel Doors — What is Service [Resolved]

waste42
            Please do not trust Bajaj Besecure doors people. They are cheats and spoling the reputation of Bajaj.
            They just take...

somasundaram G
            I bought an Bajaj Emergency light one year back, it was working good and quite. within 6months it went down.

The Bajaj Service Centre, Tambaram, Chennai told that the battery had gone down, it has to be replaced. Also they said no warranty for battery.

Note here iam an Electronics Engineer.

Ok i said. no other go. they gave estimation of about Rs.550/- and asked me to collect after two days ( for battery replacement ??? !!!)
            Finally collected the product after two days, they gave Rs.100 discount( wow great people !!!).

Within 6months, again it went down, as a engineer i opened it since warranty is over so.
            I got really shocked, Bajaj What company how they did that ?,
            the battery replaced was an local battery, no manufacturer name is available and got bulged in one side, the bulged part made damage to the outer casing.
            Also ultimate is they not used proper battery terminals to connect the wires, just they made a knot over it.

Poor quality of service. This i never expected from Bajaj.

So i recommend dont by Bajaj emergency lights.

Now i replaced with an branded batter and proper battery terminals, its working good.( Costs only Rs.170/- with 6months warranty for battery)
            automatic off
            I bought three lights for different purpose .I am also got the same problem .After 6 months the battery bulge.So my advise is don't buy the light.

Bajaj Electricals — CEILING FAN PROBLEM SINCE 11 MONTHS [Resolved]

Amit Nagpure
              I bought Bajaj Grace Gold ceiling fan on Oct 2007 and since then i m suffering like a hell.

A fan has a golden...

Bajaj Rice Cooker And Iron Box — Customer Service is not satisfactory [Resolved]

Sai Krishnamraju

I want to reach Bajaj Electricals Customer care Manager as I was not satisfied with the service I got...

Akash Gupta
              I have purchased Gx-21 mixer Grinder (2year guarantee+ 5year motor guarantee). the details of the product is given below.

Sr No- 45620
              Batch No- V-08/01
              Date of Sale- 7/7/2008
              Dealer- Unit run Canteen Nagpur.

I am currently in Bangalore and there is some switch problem in the Mixer. I have tried to contact the names of the Customer Care Centres i.e Aakar Services and Electrocare Services. But they are not reachable.

Kindly help since the number provided are not working --i.e- [protected] /[protected]/.
              Nobody is picking up this number-- [protected].

Kindly help in knowing me how to reach their customer care centre.
              It is a big problem with the customer care centres for Baja Electroics. It sucks.

Ashish Desai
                This is with regards to my payment for Rs. 1410/- which has been already paid in cash vide receipt no. BYCCSB 000626 dtd[protected] which was collected by Siddhi Business Solution Unit No. 8, Shiv Shakti Estate, Marol, Opp. Mittal Estate, Andheri - East, Mumbai - 400059. Tel No.[protected]/[protected].
                The name of the Preson who collected the cash was Mr. Sudhakar Rane.

I am suprised that despite my payment my card has been suspended & repeated reminders to pay the said dues are coming on my cell phone. I am sorry to say but the service & the working of the organsation is disorganised & lacks communication.

You must look into this as early as possible as I cannot bear your reminders any more also you are hereby intimated to give the credit for Rs. 1410/- into my account immediately & pls. note no interest is charged for the period as dues are already paid.

Ashish S Desai

Virender
                  THE BELOW GIVEN COMPLAINT WAS REGISTERED TO Reliance Digital Retail Limited,
                  Shipra Mall, INDRAPURAM ON 13.05.08. They told me that engg. will visit with in 2 days. but nobody come. then i again visited shop on 16.05.08. thay again said that our rep. will come tomorrow, but again nobody come. now this is more than one week gone. noboy take care for the complaints.

it was a big accident happened due to the coolar. my right hand is burnt seriously. i was not able to attend my office for 3 days. the total loss that i wear is over 20, 000 rupees. i need compensation for the total losses.

complaint no is ; 89853

i have enclosed all the doccuments and photographs alongwith the complaint.

please do necessary action at top priority basis.

i shall be highly thankful to you.

thanks,

Reliance Digital Retail Limited,
                  Shipra Mall,
                  Indrapuram.
                  Ghaziabad, UP. 201012.

SUBJECT: Damage of AIR COOLER (CAUGHT FIRE) after 10 days of purchase.

This is for your information / necessary action that I had bought an AIR COOLER on 30.04.08. Suddenly on 11.05.08 at midnight it caught heavy fire and burnt one side completely. While trying to stop the fire my right hand got burnt deeply. It was God’s shake that fire didn’t catch any other house hold item; otherwise it could be a strange accident.

DATE OF PURCHASE : 30.04.2008

PRODUCT SERIAL NO. : 10409
                  GUARANTEE SERIAL NO. : 0057666
                  CODE NO. : C 1003 AG 80 JAN 05

DOCCUMENT ATTACHED;
                  1. COPY OF BILL Reliance Digital Retail Limited.
                  2. COPY OF GUARANTEE CARD.
                  3. PHOTOGRAPH OF AIR COOLAR ALONGWITH HAND BURNT.

I request you to give me the replacement of the cooler and grant me compensation for my injury along with complete expense that I wear due to the damage of the cooler.

Waiting for an immediate replacement and compensation.

Virender Devkaran,
                  Block-O-001, NIHO SCITTISH GARDEN,
                  INDRAPURAM
                  GHAZIABAD, UP 201010
                  MOBILE NO. [protected]

COPY TO: BAJAJ ELECTRICALS LIMITED.

Bajaj Electricals Limited — Worst Customer Service of EZEEGO [Resolved]

Sathya Prabhu

There was and auto generated reply for my trailing mail giving the complaint nos as shown in the...

Umesh Agrawal
                    I had purchased 2 Bajaj Storage Water Heaters in around Dec-07. Now the thermostat of one heater is not working, I raised the complaint with your local service center at Bistupur, Jamshedpur but they are denying to replace the thermostat even though it is in warranty period.
                    Your Quick help and intervention in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Umesh Agrawal
                    Ph: [protected]
                    I had purchased 10 liters Bajaj Storage Water Heaters in around Dec-09. Now the thermostat of one heater is not working, I raised the complaint with your local service center at viskhapatnam, they are doing there job after receiving complaint 3 to 4 days after. i getting ever 10 days this complaint. i am fide up this type of complaint.sevice center they are denying to replace the thermostat even though it is in warranty period.
                    Your Quick help and intervention in this regard would be highly appreciated.

regards,

e.ravi,
                    [protected],
                    viskhapatnam

Bajaj Electricals — Service [Resolved]

vignesh Hegde
                      I purchased bajaj mixer, model gx11 2 months before. Now mixer is not working. Igiven complaint to the dealer from whom i...

Bajaj Electricals, Bajaj Pride Table Fan — FAN is defective [Resolved]

Dilip Ramchandra Anjarlekar
                      I had purchased one BAJAJ PRIDE TABLE FAN on 16th June 2007 with 2 years warranty. Unfortunately with in 1-2 months I found...