Complaints in Satara, Maharashtra, India

Aps (Pli), Additional Directorate General, Aps (Pli Cell), New Delhi Pin-908716. — aps - 349991l my policy matured send my bond paper

hemant khot on Dec 14, 2018
Dear sir'
I khot hemant maruti my policy no - aps 349991l presently i ex servent, i opened policy in the 2002. I taken policy loan in 2008, my bond paper was deposit in rajsthan (Ganganagar apo). I did not repay the loan because of the problem of my personal, i arrived pension in apr...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Other

Foreign Placement Service — not offering job after paying amount for medical

Rohit Preman on Dec 13, 2018
I am writing this complaint in behalf of every victim about A subject Called  Fraud foreign placement service.( FPS) Kolkata Day by day these Agencies Are making large amount money by fooling every candidate from different states who apply for job. These agencies are well trained to fool every ...

Jeep India — regarding 1 year old complaint still not resolved with subject to bad smell of ac vent, vacuum inside the car

swapnil electricals on Dec 9, 2018
I had purchased jeep compass 1 yer ago and from then only i am facing problems of ac vent smell, vaccume inside car during rainy season, i have given this car more thsn 10 times foe resolving this complaint at your autherised dealer at satara district in maharashtra state,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Glelectronics — gl electronics company is very - fraud company in noida delhi ncr

shneha on Dec 5, 2018
Yes. Jairama Reddy is 100% correct.
My friend also paid for 50 TVs. They took 100% payment in advance. After payment, they (Green light electronics, [protected], [protected], http://glelectronics.in/) didn't respond properly. Even if they attend our calls by mistake, Mr Shankar's common...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — reservation booking refund due to delay of bus by 2 hours

Dattatray Raut on Dec 4, 2018
I am amruta raut, i had booked shivshahi bus ticket from shirwal to pune on 4th dec 2018. Bus timing was 9.40am and boarding point was shirwal.

Bus usually reaches on time i was waiting at the stop till almost 11 am and was constantly trying calling swargate office. Call connected...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Public Transportation

Airtel — airtel about my airtel validity +91 9766562237 out going call stopped & my ac balance 216/-today

Bhaskar B Kadam on Nov 30, 2018
When i was purchasing this airtel sim this was lifetime sim but suddenly it got expired without any notification.

Now today have 216/- rs balance in my main account but still & at the time of 1000/-recharge validity showing as unlimited, i am not able to make an outgoing call.br...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Telecommunications

Snapdeal.com — I didn't get the refund of the order returned.

AK Whatsapp Status on Nov 23, 2018
My order has been returned, but i didn't get the refund of the order value. The snapdeal is cheating me. I had raised the complaint in snapdeal help center three times, but they didn't noticed. They are cheating, the refund date was 8 nov. Till today i didn't get the refund. Snapdeal is cheating....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Online Shopping

Eurosia Holiday Club — holiday membership not fulfilled

Vs kadam on Nov 23, 2018
My complaints against
Mr. Hemant bhujbal
Complaint against mr. Mushtaque shaikh
Ms. Chunchun & ms. Harshada
All these eurosia members are responsible for the fraud. Together they cheated us and all customers. I was promised 3 yrs membership. Today nobody is answering...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Racold Geyser — geyser of racold not working since working. customer care not responding for 2 months

sanjay993 on Nov 15, 2018

With reference to captioned subject, I would like to inform you that geyser of racold has been installed in the month of September in my house.
However, geyser is not working since it has been installed.
In this regard, We have lodged several complain...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country SataraComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — online reservation

Sunil Bagade on Nov 15, 2018
I am booked on online msrtc app. The booked seat no 40, 41 and 8. Date of journey 15.11.2018. Time 16.30. Ticket no.
35429422.
The booked seats 40 and 41 shown on app right side 2nd seat. But actually it is in st last seat.
It is very bad service to the customer. So please...

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Octels Technology Solutions
octels technology solutions fake certificates in octels technology solutions thoraipakkam
(5 minutes ago)
Spidigo
unable to login
(20 minutes ago)
Global Placements Rani Ka Bagh Amritsar
looting money & all fake jobs.. behind the small girls