Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

I have a 3 yr old inspiron all in one computer and it's not working now.
I have tried their local service centre at kadavanthara kochi, but they denied the service.
Their call centre no is always busy and works only from 9 to 6

I am unable to contact any one in dell through email.
Pathetic service and i am thinking to go to consumer court now
Can any one suggest a better idea.

Jun 27, 2017

Sir/madam my order no.[protected]
    Mane dell ka p2418ht 24" touch screen monitor compuindia se purchase 27th may ko kiya...

I went to the above service center to service my dell inspiron model 4010. The charges collected are 1. Laptop keyboard rs1857.14 2. Laptop speaker rs1714.29 3. Service charges os reinstallation rs.500. Immediately with in 10 days the system was not switching on. But they have charged me an exorbitant charge of rs.3800.00 for laptop mother board service charges. Please confirm that all these charges are really correct and approved by you
    Jun 25, 2017

D/sir
      Bsnl telecom factory alipore has recently procured 27 nos of dell desktop pcs through gem portal e-marketing system.

M/s hilson technlogies has supplied above mentioned desktop pcs. Out of which one desktop pc is giving trouble. Os is not operating.

Desktop service tag-6s2qxh2, express service tag-[protected],
      Mfg date[protected]

Kindly send your service engineer to sort out the problem as early as possible.

B vasant rao
      Jun 24, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dell laptop display driver not responding

Hello team,

I have purchased dell inspiron 15 5000 series (Intel)-5567 laptop on 21 nov 2016 from dell authorized...

Purchased Dell laptop on 6th July 2016 Model No- Dell Insp3558 Service tag no DK4MB82.
        Within four months of purchase laptop was not rebooting after the service again now the same problem persists, now it is in service centre for repair.
        Please find attached bill copy for your ref.
        I am not satisfied with the product just within one year I am facing frequent problems not able to use it, all my data is getting lost.
        I need a replacement for this product or need assurance that this problem does not accour again.
        I am reaching you because of my frustration looking forward for a genuine resolution.
        Thanks -Shreyas -
        Laptop
        Jun 22, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purches a dell laptop with windows8.1 lincence copy and i when i want to reinstall again windows8.1 they does provide any link or they does not provide product key and when i call to dell customer hi does not provide proper sevice hi tells i[censored] want windows 8.1 you then you pay for it but i dont understand why im pay for it becouse i allready pay 8000 for licence copy..
          He say download windows 8.1 from microsoft site single language but you can download all other copy which is not a lincence copy only link which is to download is not open these link gives every time error when i call to dell care he says me i can help u to downlaod link but u want to pay for it...
          Jun 20, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase laptop about one month core i3 6th generation dell inspiration 5559 its playstore did not work and below the arrow key it rises (Ful gaya hai) above. I call to coustmer care but they are say these system have no warrenty. But warrenty will be mention in invoice please help me. Iam purchase laptop online
            Dell inspiration i3 iam purchase laptop online in pune city. I have no knowledge about the online shoping fraud so iam come on this way
            My contact no-[protected]
            Jun 20, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for dell ultrasharp u2415 24" monitor on 22nd may 2017. Although i did the search on the dell website, it...

My ps2 mouse is not working. Pls call me [protected] if any requir more detail.
              We have complain befor 2 month but still it;'s not resolve and not replace my mouse by dell team. Pls clear on imidiate basis
              And visit on bellow adress.
              Tci express plot no - ss/344, thane - belapur main road, near bhushan hotel, rabale naka, rabale. Navi mumbai - 400701
              Jun 15, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I purchased laptop from your prestigious
              company before few months. it is under warranty . model number inspiron 3555. phone no. [protected]. but now it is Not working properly, window icon left side lower part of laptop not working, search and mcfee removed on its own
              We have installed Windows 8.1 in our Dell system, it was working nicely for an year but now it's not at all booting and prompting me with diognazing your PC and even after diagnosis system is not booting to Windows.Please resolve this at the earliest as our official work getting disturbed due to this

Hi my self dilpreet singh. I have dell ultrasharp monitor (Dell u2413) but now a days i am facing no display problem in monitor. It is totally black.
                I bought this monitor in september 2013 with 3 yrs warranty with the cost of around rs/- 28, 000. But no warranty is expire and i called to dell for register a complaint but dell is deny to register for complaint they told me we don't register complaint after warranty void but i told i am agree to paid service.
                You visit and repair the problem and i will give you charge for the same.
                But dell is not agree with this.
                But i have all brands equipment so all brands give service after warranty void but dell is deny for the service.
                I faced very bad experience with dell.
                I will never purchase any item of dell in future.
                Dell 24
                Jun 12, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself alok kumar went to dell service center at andheri (W) on 10 jun 2017 at about 1500 hrs with express service code [protected]. After getting tocken no 21, i handed over my laptop to mr. Rajkumar yadav (Dell personnel) for check up. After 10 min he gave me back the same. When i tried to log in but it was failed & found that the keypad not working where as it was working properly before 10 min. Before resolving my problem, he kept my laptop aside and called other customers to submit their articles. Then i ask him to resolve my issue first, but he denied telling me that it will take 4-5 days to solve the issued. I am very upset after facing such a rudly behavior person.

Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action against him and revert me.

Alok kumar
                  Jun 10, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My dell laptop model no 3558 touch pad is not working properly from last 10 months . i was reguraly visiting my purchased shop but not able to give proper resolution my problem .
                  plz consider as soon as possible.

I got my laptop on 06th juje from dell service center at sector 14, gurgaon.

I regret to tell you that one problem is resolved & another creeps in. Before handing over the laptop the speaker sound was interrupting, but after receiving the unit the interruption is resolved but the sound of my speaker is considerably reduced; i can not even listen to an audio when a video is running.
                    I'm very much dissatisfied with dell service. The service provider was not able to provide any kind of support in this regard.
                    It seems i haven't really made a wise choice of buying a newly launched laptop.
                    I don't how much importance dell give for customer satisfaction. I need an immediate solution as i have wasted a lot of time on this.
                    Apparently, they provided me a tracking no:[protected]-31466736; but there seems to be no response from either end. The real sufferer is me here.
                    A lot of my personal works is being hampered by this issue. Hence, need proper support to resolve this matter urgently
                    Jun 07, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My son purchased your dell brand desktop computer in 2016 from delhi. This computer shifted to kerala. The computer normal working is ok but internet wifi connection is not stable i. E. Internet connection comes and immediately gone. So i am unable to work and use of this computer is suffering.
                      I request you to provide technical person to solve this problem.
                      My address is cm thomas, chelliyil house, erumakadu po, pathanamthitta dist. Kerala - 689532, mob. [protected]
                      Jun 06, 2017

Jun 06, 2017
                      Updated by cm thomas
                      ok, i am awaiting your immediate response

Ms programs like ms outlook, ms word and ms excel are not working properly
                        1. Ms word does not save content entered
                        2. Mails from ms outlook gets deleted without any command given
                        3. Excel is also not working properly

All the three programs tittle bar entitles :
                        Product activation failed

While opening ms word the following message appears:
                        Microsoft word has stopped working.

On second attempt to open it the following message appears:
                        Word failed to start correctly last time. Starting word in safe mode will help you correct or isolate a startup problem in order to successfully start the program. Some function may be disabled in this mode. Do you want to start program in safe mode?

When we click yes, the word doesn't operate while when we click no the data content does not get saved.

Do reply with a solution for the above issue.

We have recently purchased dell window 10 pc.
                        Our pc details are as follows:
                        Model :dell 3059
                        Graphics : intel hd
                        Os : w10 +ms
                        Jun 07, 2017

Please give me a quote for dell e6310 laptop screen

I have purchased Dell Inspiroon 5577 laptop on 27th May 2017, (price 73000) from Gurgaon.
                          But, after only 1 week of purchase, I am having significant performance issues in the same; the laptop is taking too much time to load, even simple functions take to much time to open, system freezes & neither keyboard nor touchpad is accessible at that moment.
                          Most disappointing of them all is the speaker goes off suddenly; no audio can be heard when anything is streamed or played on the laptop.
                          Moreover, the customer care executives were very efficient in delaying providing necessary solutions & keep saying that, "keep patience-we will not let your money be wasted."
                          It is very upsetting to witness such level o[censored]nprofessionalism from such big company like Dell.
                          In future, I'll definitely not buy any product from Dell India & refrain others from purchasing the same.
                          Inferior product quality of newly bought laptop
                          Inferior product quality of newly bought laptop
                          Jun 03, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a dell laptop core i3 inspiron 15, i had purchased it in month of december 2016. It occuring problem from the month of february then i check out at devika tower nehru place service centre and submitted the laptop. I had submitted it 4-5 times but new one problem arise whenever i go to receiving the laptop.
                            But now they are not solving my issue and whenever i calling custumer care they do disconnect the call. I have call too many times.
                            Now the problem is automatic rotation of display & another one file open automatic and heating pronblem

I already send a request to dealer and service center to replace my laptop
                            Bot no response.
                            But nobody is here to listen my issue.
                            I request to you kindly response.
                            And please replace my laptop.
                            I have all ducuments regarding problem but unable to upload
                            Technical issues at any time during use of laptop
                            Jun 03, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            DVD -RW Drive is not working. it does not open as well as not performing .

I ordered a desktop from Dell online. after even so many follow up they do not able to deliver the product and even cancel the order.

This is most worse experience i ever saw from Dell.

Order No[protected]

I had purchased dell alienware 15 from virar dealer, and now since 3 months my battery is not getting charged as the same has stopped functioning. I need to connect power adaptor and work. Its been since 3 months i have been asking for battery replacement and everytime i call customer care, i get the same repeated answer that we don't have battery we have ordered the same. Its been 3 month now, but we have not got any phone calls or any mails from dell. I am facing a very very worst after sales service.
                              Jun 01, 2017

Hello Team,

I have purchased Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop on 29 Feb 2016 from dell authorized store in Dilsukhnagar hyderabad

Configuration: 1TB, 4 GB ram, Intel i3 processor, windos 8.1

from 1 year hardly i have used not more than 15 days. i have not even used 20% of storage. But laptop is very slow. when i open google crome it takes 1 min to open, when i try to open any photos it takes more time. Please give any suggestion.
                                May 30, 2017

Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date of incident as on[protected]. Three month i have purchased from one of the dealer of dell. But right now the display is not working properly we can recognize horizontal line and sometimes it is becoming off and on. So it is very difficult to do the work. So i kindly request you sir to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Cell. No [protected], [protected]