FedEx Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

FedEx related photos (279)

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Sidv722
I had to receive a prepaid parcel from a seller on ebay. The est. Delivery date was 30 Nov. Today it has been 10 days and I have not received my parcel till now even though it is in the local facility. I called your customer service and was told that I would get a call back. On Friday I got a call from ur office and he said he'll get it delivered by Saturday. NO DELIVERY TOOK PLACE. I will also be lodging more complaints on online forums about your unprofessional behavior. My AWB no. Is[protected].
Dear Sid,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Dear Sid,

The shipment has been delivered. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Fedex — Trk:775097042062, packet not delivered on time as promised poor response

Ramakrishna 1973
    I've given one packet which is very urgent for shipment on 2nd dec2015 and I've been promised delivery on Friday 4th dec 2015,...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

sparkabhi
    HI, My Courier No with fedex is[protected], my courier is lying at fedex local office since last three days but every morning i got response in that it will be delivered by today, that office is just 15 min far from my home. and in evening I got a response that courier will be delivered by tomorrow. Today I got a response from senior customer support officer that "Today we thought that your courier is not important for delivery and also tomorrow if we found any vehicle to get it deliver then only it will get delivered to my place. Else you have to wait" please help to get my courier get deliver.

[Nov 30, 2015] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanna Kaushal Gupta
      Hi there, I would like to file a complaint against FedEx India. for following reason 1. They are never on time for their pick ups 2. I have incurred a loss because the scheduled pickup GUXKO1 was not done in the given time frame 3.The customer service representative Shalini and shivam were rude 4.The Gurgaon facility for pick up puts fake scan code for the pick up not done 5.The pick up is never done on the time requested by the shipper Please look into this matter as this company is bringing mental harassment to its customer Regards Sanna K Gupta SKG naturals Punjab

[Nov 25, 2015] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sanna Kaushal Gupta,

Dear Sanna Kaushal Gupta,

We would like to get in touch with you to discuss this further. Request you to share your contact number.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Yoshin
        I have faced many times problems from FedEx. !st thing is that they dont have a own warehouse at my town, still they take order. So they come all the way from a place which is 2 hrs away from my town. thus they want to leave early. So they deliver between 1 to 4 only. Being a working person I cant promise to available on there convenient timings. But delivery person gives rude ans like "we cant wait", or if i suggest to drop on other address then "we wont go to same place again we already returning from there ". Or worst one." I am standing here...come and collect it from me".. Is this way to deliver ? are they expecting me to drop my work and ditch my office to reach there places ? And I have called and complained those fedex people so they will just say sorry and later my package is already returned. If I want my package to be return then why would i buy in the first place. The worst Courier service. Seriously if you cant deliver simply reject package why even show up with some rude and arrongant delivery boy who clearly not interested in delivery he just want to stand at one place and then people should collect it in the middle of the day ... THE WORST SERVICE

[Nov 14, 2015] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Yoshin,

We have received your concern. Please share your tracking number and contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) our customer care executive will revert to you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

prsh1234
          I am having a very bad experience with FedEx. Its related to Tracking No.[protected]. In the past 6 days i have spoken to 6 representatives and their answers are far from convincing. They say this address does not exist. Its ridiculous. All my couriers from Paytm, Amazon and Flipkart are being timely delivered on the same address. Irony is that the same address is on my passport!! I was wondering whether i was really dealing with FedEx which used to bore unmatched reputation in courier companies!! One representative says address is wrong, the other says its the festive season so bulk orders are given preference over. When i say lodge a complaint they say its already lodged on 29th Oct 2015. Everyday they said it will be delivered that very day!! The delivery boy has mentioned that "Customer not available or business closed". What a lie! They not even called once on the number provided for the delivery address. I even asked what is the nearest FedEx Hub from where i can collect. To which they reply its far away in some Industrial area and i cant go there. I have lost hope in my package. I never knew FedEx could be such frustrating. To hell with it.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ckunjadia
            I have send 9 Pieces(Box)wight appo. 235kg. to my son Bhavin Kunjadia at Melbourn-Australia through Fedex India-through Maruti parcel service(Mr. Jagdishbhai-(M)[protected], [protected], S-30 Gopal Tower, Maninagar-Ahmedabad.
            They picked up all materials from my residence at Isanpur-Ahmedabad on Dt:05.102015. Due to very- very bed service- no further communication with me, action taken very delay, they tolled me your documents will reach within one week but they are very lazy- very slow procedure, they are failed to give true information to australian custom department, Hence, till today, Fedex company failed to delivered -shipment-documents to my son Bhavin Kunjadia at Melbourn-australia. Pl. take action again Fedex India & Maruti parcel service(Mr.Jagdishbhai). I want fast documents delivery to my son. If you need more information reg.this matter, I will provide immediatley
            Thank You.
            Contect No(M)[protected]

ashishag75
              The shipment landed on 10th Oct in Bangalore instead of Delhi. On 7th Oct I already submitted revised invoice declaring value as USD 20 as it was a free sample for evaluation. Even then Fedex paid duty on the wrong invoice value o[censored]SD 289. This is unacceptable. I have all the proof. Why didn't Fedex submit the revised invoice? What kind of operation is Fedex running in India?

[Oct 19, 2015] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Ashish,

FedEx Express
              Same thing happened to me. I provided Invoice for 10USD as the articles were sample for evaluation. Fedex is said to have paid duty on Rs.45000.00 that is Rs.12270. The articles are not worth that much. When asked for proof they have provided a copy of customs document which originally states the value of Goods as USD 10 as per invoice but it is handwritten below it as Rs.45000.00 and duty paid Rs.11893.00. I dont understand what is going on. I have forwarded complaints to both consumer forums as well as Grievance Redressel Cell of customs. I hope the truth will come out.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Fedex — Order is late even though it's at local facility from past 8 days [Resolved]

Dhinu Puthuppully
                Strontium 16GB Jet USB 3.0 Order#[protected] FedEx, Tracking #:[protected] I have ordered a pendrive (Strontium...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Shee 23
                I have booked a product through Paytm and it mailed through Fedex, but it reaches Coimbatore Center by 15th Aug 2015, still they are not delivering it. It is now over the limit of given estimated date and they giving same reply. I am really disappointed with this courier service. Please help to receive my product at the earliest. (Customer Service people talking like irresponsible and I don't know how long they take). Paytm also not taking any responsibility for timing delivery. Kindly note, I raised complaint 3 times with Fedex but no use. Tracking Number[protected] & My Contact number to reach is [protected].

Delaying and irresponsible answers repeating by Customer Service.
                I already mentioned that i received it but the product with damages. And, NO Comments. I am just closing this case.
                FedEx Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2015

FedEx Customer Care's response Aug 24, 2015

FedEx Express
                No Actions taken by Fedex but the Product Received with little damage also on Yesterday evening. Very worst delivery service.

agarwalanuj
                  My phone from fipkart is lying in local fedex warehouse for two days and they are not delivering citing shortage of manpower. they are willing if I and pick up. I am in dire need and my work is suffering as my other phone has problem and is under repair. Anuj

Not delivering the packet
                  FedEx Customer Care's response Aug 12, 2015
                  Dear Anuj,

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your feedback. Please e-mail your tracking number and contact details (Name, email ID and number) on [protected]@corp.ds.fedex.com, our customer care executive will revert to you

FedEx Express
                  Already spoken to yr cust uncare executive and he said nothing doing, we are short of manpower. If you can not handle just do not accept it from flipkart. Total waste of time.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

skkar_2k2
                    Hi, The shipment was booked on 22nd July, 2015 from Mumbai to Hyderabad and the estimated delivery was at 8 PM, 23rd July, 2015. However today it's 27th July and still when I check the status, it shows the status is in-transit (attached the image). When I called to customer care they says they are not able to track the status and the product has already been reached to Hyderabad on 24th but may be lost somewhere. One complaint was raised on 24th but it's only on name sake and no one really bother to deliver the product. Every time I call them they say the same thing and says they have no updates. I don't understand whom do I need to speak now. Finally I had to compromise from every aspect because of FedEx poor service.

Fedex — Worst delivery service by fedex courier in india (Hyderabad) [Resolved]

ashok dvs
                      HI, I am Ashok, my number is 91-[protected], I came from vizag to hyd to collect courier to submit in hydeabad bank.
                      Complaint category Products & Services

Fedex — FedEx failed to deliver the product ontime

duraisamy2013
                      Hello, I ordered a Studds Helmet from Snapdeal.com they sent Product via FedEx courier service. FedEx make this nightmare...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

n.k0087
                      Tracking no[protected]

This parcel was booked on 18jun2015, from mumbai to go to delhi, and there is my costly ipad in it that i bought, fedex person took the parcel from the sender and i was hoping to get it in one - two days, , when i traced there was nothing shown on web site even after 2 days, only shown that the parcel was booked, nothing else,
                      I called the customer care they said, due to heavy rain the parcel still not been sent, and i waited
                      After another 3 - 4 days i called, i was told there is some parer work issue, they will call back, i waited, no body called, ,
                      After that i talked daily to their cc, but no positive feedback they dont even know, where is that parcel, ,
                      What kind of company is that???They pick up costly things and miss place them?? Or i guess some one of there person stole it, , whatever the reason,

I will never ever use fedex courier again in future, , i need some help on it from this forum pls help,
                      Regard
                      Neeraj kumar
                      My email - neer. [protected]@yahoo, com

duraisamy2013
                        Hello, I ordered one product from Amazon.in and i paid that too. They sent product via FedEx courier. Fedex courier still not deliver my product ( the product is received in my nearest city. Only 35 Km from my city. I am wondering is they deliver the product by walking? Haha ) I contact the Fedex customer service they are also not responsible for that. Please don't use FedEx courier for your product shipping... Here i needed to wait more time even i paid to the seller.
                        Dear Durai Samy,

Ashu Ashwin
                          I went to receive my parcel of 279 rs from snap deal to fedex office at thoraipakkam chennai... I paid 280 rs and received the package ... the seal is tampered and the product is not available inside the package.. I showed to them rite there in fedex office itself they refused to give my money back... and the people (MOHAN AND ANOTHER STAFF) used improper language (too much bad words) and they were totally drunk and out of control... They treated me like ... I spoke to the team leader and manager of fedex over phone of tat place and no proper response from them at all.. that too MR.VINCENT AROKIARAJ never gave proper response at all. place : thoraipakkam fedex center date: 30/5/15 time:9 pm
                          Dear Ashu Ashwin,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we do not encourage this kind of behavior and will take appropriate action where required. Kindly email us your contact details (Name, email ID and number) on [protected]@corp.ds.fedex.com. Do mention the name of our customer care representative as well.

Dear Ashu Ashwin,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
                          Dear Ashu Ashwin,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@snapdeal.com for any further clarifications.

Snapdeal Online Team
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

rajkavas
                            I have booked one consignment from Ebay.It supposed to be reached on 20th Apr. But not delivered. I didn't get a call from delivery executive. But they given status like incorrect address. I called customer executive from yesterday itself. No one is giving proper response. I'm very much disappointed with this service. I'm recommending to Public, Please don't book any consignment with this Fedex. This is my 4th time experience with Fedex. Please find the tracking details Date/Time Activity Location 21/04/2015 - Tuesday 11:05 On FedEx vehicle for delivery CHENNAI IN 20/04/2015 - Monday 23:22 At local FedEx facility CHENNAI IN 19:48 Delivery exception CHENNAI IN Incorrect address - Apartment/Suite number 11:27 On FedEx vehicle for delivery CHENNAI IN 19/04/2015 - Sunday 17:45 At local FedEx facility CHENNAI IN 17:29 In transit CHENNAI IN 17:15 In transit CHENNAI IN 18/04/2015 - Saturday 17:47 In transit CHENNAI IN 17/04/2015 - Friday 11:40 In transit NEW DELHI IN 05:08 At local FedEx facility NEW DELHI IN 01:27 Arrived at FedEx location NEW DELHI IN 01:12 In transit NEW DELHI IN 16/04/2015 - Thursday 21:09 Left FedEx origin facility NEW DELHI IN 16:56 Picked up NEW DELHI IN Package received after FedEx cutoff 15/04/2015 - Wednesday 05:26 Shipment information sent to FedEx
                            FedEx Customer Care's response Apr 22, 2015
                            Dear Customer,

Prashaanth
                              I have had the worst nightmare dealing with Fedex in sorting my courier shipment. My shipment was sent to Fedex on April 14 to be couriered to Chennai and the promised delivery time was max 2-3 days. I have been repeatedly tracking and following up on the status but Fedex has not been able to provide any status update. The shipment is lying in their godown for 3 days without action. Finally, I had to escalate to ensure they do their job and am now still waiting for the final despatch. Terrible service.
                              I got also the same problem. There is no updates on the status. Each time I call them, they say they have no idea on the status.

herdesh lamba
                                My docket no is[protected] its gift to me from Indonesia from my freind to e bcs my birthday is coming on 23 april its a mention is a gift and the price is mention is 55 dollar as per the norms they both are not eligible to charge me any custom duty of rs 1589 as per the indian currency so pls help me out withregards Herdesh lamba
                                FedEx Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2015