ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Sep 30, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1938

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 712

Date : 3.45pm 06 sep 2016

1st Call : Spoke to "Raghuram" on Customer care number[protected] at 3.45pm 06 Sep 2016 and that smart-ass purposefully disconnected the call to avoid an escalation with regards to Interest calculation. Let him know that IM THE PRINCIPLE IN THE SCHOOL THAT HE STUDIED. Disconnecting calls while transferring is a very old trick, I can teach him lot more than this.

2nd Call : Again called Customer care : "Noor" picked up and I Requested to talk to "Raghuram" but immediately he is out of the floor (same old call centre tricks) later she said that she will arrange a callback from "Raghuram" and get me reference number but after a long hold she just put me onto "Kaushik" with no information about this issue. Again he went in search of "Raghuram" and long hold then he transferred me to Raghuram. And Raghuram again tried to connect me to his so-called Ops Mgr "Sarala" (long hold, guys you are not paying my mobile bill to keep me on call for hours and make me chase everybody). Again he disconnected the call after a very long hold.

3rd call (around 5 pm same day): Spoke to "Nagamani (lady)" later and she again promised to connect/transfer me to "Raghuram" and after long hold twice and then disconnected. What the hell is happening ? Is this business or a toddlers game ? Is this why I have relationship with ICICI ?

This is happening for quite sometime in ICICI now approximately for the past 1year. I am not leaving this unattended anymore. Either I get an answer for this or Im gonna publicize it sooner than you guys think.

If the call recording is presented to the Lok Adalat judge panel, lot of things will change. Just drill this in your heads.

Reason for the call : According to the last statement (Sep 2016), The system has calculated interest charges for the amount that was paid and unpaid on my last month Outstanding. Im simply not ready to pay interest charges that is levied on my account for the payment I made for 28, 000 but I am very much fine to pay the interest for the amount that is NOT PAID which is definitely my delay in payment.

Raised a complaint on 06 Sep 2016 on the "http://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page" where the message was successfully sent and a confirmation was shown on-screen but there was no reference number or confirmation mail sent to me. Moreover there is no revert till date. I am not sure why a customer has to go-thru all this and yet not a single response for a simple issue. Cant say if this is even a Bank now or a play business.

Do not run around this issue, I want a clear explanation for all 3 issues. Im not leaving this for sure this time around.

Keep it coming until this reaches the top and I am pretty much ready to take this up the ladder and to the public.
Sep 10, 2016
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3hbvh) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear Sir / Mam,
    On last year bymistakly CPP is activated. But after calling to customer care being confirmed me that, it is one year only. On next year we will call you again for confirmation of the product. If you are agree then it is renewal but on 3 rd sept it is renewal again without my knowledge which I don't want. And also 1999 rs money draw from my account. I want please cancel the survise and please back my valuable money. Please do need full as possible as.
    ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    As per rbi guidelines every bank should give education loan to a student who want to study further but when i enquired for education loan in icici bank, dwaraka nagar branch they said they won't give any education loan to me so take a proper actions those (banks) which are not giving education loan to sudents
    ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 9, 2016
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a3h5gq_aaaa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I am having coral credit card in which i have told that i have airport lounge access free 2 per quater but i have been denied at bengaluru airport on 07.09.2016.giving reason that this card is not acceptable.

Lokesh sahani
      Oct 14, 2016
      Sep 13, 2016
      Dear Mr. Sahani

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I applied for a personal loan and already made it specific that I need it urgently. The bank kept delaying the loan and everytime I tried to get in touch with the executives, they have been highly incooperative.

The verification agent kept cancelling my verification on the grounds that I was not available at my communication address and bank didn't even bother to inform me. How can I be available at my address when I am in the office from morning till evening. If only they would let me know they are coming, I could have get the verification done.

My loan couldn't get through when I needed it the most. I will never consider this bank again.
        Oct 14, 2016
        Sep 13, 2016
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3hiab) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Delay in bill payment

I had paid my VISA credit card bill from my ICICI bank through net banking. The payment was done 4 days before the due date and the bank has mentioned to make payment 2-3days before payment. The money was deducted from my account on day 1 itself. After 6 days I get a sms that the same amount has been refunded to my account [with no explanation why].

After over 2 months of contacting the different levels of customer grievances...

I have a salary account[protected] with your bank and there is a debit of INR 575.[protected] DP CHGS TILL JUL-16) from my account due to Demat Account Charges.I don't have any demat account in your bank and at the time of opening my bank account i clearly told the person that i don't want any demat account .So why is this debit done.
          I called your phone banking customer care, and they didn't solve my problem.They told me to visit the branch.Why the hell will i visit to your branch.During account opening process you people come to our house and do the work whatever needed and now when you are debiting my money without proper reason you are asking for branch visit.Is this the kind of service you are providing.If this is so then i don't want my account in your bank.
          If you are not going to solve this problem then forward me the details of your senior management people whom i can talk and at the end i will withdraw my account from your bank.
          I just want my money back to my account the way you people debited and please NOTE that i don't have that much time to visit any of your branch.
          Sep 02, 2016
          revant ran's response
          Plz

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
          A few months ago i made a payment on freecharge but when next time i do so my card was blocked for online transactions and still not workin . what should i do now?
          Your bank not provided solvency letter to my firm.a/c no.[protected].
          Branch manager misbehaviour with me
          Pls solve problem immediately. Otherwise I close a/c immediately.
          ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 9, 2016

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I purchased following tax saving bond
            1. Bond holder no.[protected], doa 11.03.2005, no. Of bonds - 6
            2. Bond holder no.[protected], doa 09.10.2003, no. Of bonds - 6
            3. Bond holder no.[protected], doa 12.11.2001, no. Of bonds - 4
            4. Bond holder no.[protected],

Due to my various transfers i could not get the refund of my few bonds.
            Kindly update me the same.

Nirmal kumar sharma
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            Mobile no. [protected]

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
            Please i wish change my mobile number of my account for notification...
            but i cant change my mobile number; so how i can change mobile number of my icici account for notifications purpose...
            ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 8, 2016
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a3h40d_aaaa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear sir / man
              Please provide my salary reimbursement account number
              I am iciciprulife employees in delhi branch vt

Anirudh sharma
              Empl. I'd 5035927
              Aug 8, 2021
              Dear Anirudh,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.

Team ICICI Pru Life
              www.iciciprulife.com
              Dear Anirudh,

We request you to write to [protected]@iciciprulife.com for further assistance.

Team ICICI Pru Life
              www.iciciprulife.com

ICICI Bank — Unsolicited phone calls

Reproduced is self explanatory. I recd e-mails asking for loan a/c no, of dhuris for whom i am getting phone calls as i donot know them at all and they donot stay with us!

E-complaint lodged with icici bank on 2.9.2016 @ 4.50 pm

I am not your a/c holder. But i receive calls on my ll from your midc br. Asking for sandesh dhuri or deepa dhuri who are not staying with me and i do not know them.
                Pls put...

I have tried the customer care telephone numbers but non of them responded to tell me the balance in my above said icici bank's corporate visa gift card no. [protected].

Is there any site or any portal, where i can get the balance in the above card no online. Or else the balance on my mobile or by mail id, [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards.
                Praveen kumar ahluwalia,
                A-274, 2nd floor, near bagdola mother dairy, sector-8,
                Dwarka, new delhi-110077
                Mob. No.[protected]
                ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please i wish change my mobile number of my account for notification...

What a funny scheme of payback partnered with icici bank.

I redeemed my reward points through payback for a rs.500/- e-voucher and the joke is i am being penalized for redeeming reward points for using my debit card

I have been charged fees of rs.113.85/- as redemption fees which is 22.77% of the amount of the rs.500/- e-voucher.

This feels like daylight robbery

Icici bank - this is a devious way to increase your revenues
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3h2mk) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
                  Some person hack my Icici bank account and doing shopping on flipkart of Rs. 99990.So, i want to cancel all this orders of flipkart that was done from my bank account
                  ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 8, 2016
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a3h2mk_aaaa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

I opened an iwish account in august 2015 impressed by the novelty of the product. The duration of deposit was 13 months and it was supposed to be closed on sep 3rd 2016.

The account wasn't closed on 3rd as scheduled. I thought may be it will get closed on 5th sep as 3rd might have been a bank holiday. The account wasn't closed on even on 6th september (Tuesday).

Horrors started now. I called the bank customer care to find why the account wasn't closed.in a matter of half an hour i spoke with 4 executives about the problem (Pooja, johnson, and firojeet). None of them were able to answer my question as to why the account wasn't closed yet. They will just speak to me for a few seconds, i will describe them the problem and they will put me on hold for "checking the status". If they succeed, they will declare to me in a triumphant tone - "we have found the problem, you account has not be closed". Jesus! This is hilarious. You call to tell them your account is not yet closed and ask them why and their response - your account is not closed yet.

Ultimately, i gave up on telephonic support and took the web route. Hopefully someone smart will be able to address my problem.
                    Oct 10, 2016
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3h20i) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Dear sir madam i had taken a pl from icici 2006 of rs 50000/- and get settled in 2010 on amount of rs 15000/- on two go i had that settlements letter and and a receipt also, from last 2 years i received several call from bank that your payment is balance and you wiull have to repay it every time i give details to them and then they promise to call back and then never turned back last month i received a call again related to this matter, as i changed job so my phone number was also changed, i dont know from where they took my employer number and called my company director and said that navneet singh has taken a loan of 63000 and run away, for this reason i loose my job, i told them sir as per my knowledge i paid the loan amount in full and i have the papers with me, then also if there is some issues then give me a time up to 8th of september as iam not in delhi because i came to bhilai for my mother heart operation (if required all related document regarding my mother operation will be provided to you) so i will come and meet you at delhi on 8th /9/2016, but then also they start calling to my younger brother who lives in banglore working at vp level in dell, they start calling my wife relatives saying that my wife has taken money from icici bank and run away, this is really a harassment when i once told that iam coming to delhi and will vfisit your bank and if there is any thing i am liable to pay and will definitely pay it you have recorded conversation of mine. but then also this calling never stopped now its really a harassment and this disturbs my whole family peace my mother is in hospital we all are busy there, i dont now what to do thats why iam writing this here, i request you that iam ready to pay the amount if i will have to pay any amount balance towards me, then why this such harassment calling to my relatives, i promise to icici bank that already i loose my job and now if any thing happens toany of my family member because of this harassment i will directly go to consumer form and on social media.
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID a3h2kr in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have complaint against the customer care staff & money deposit machine in charge, they allowing there known persons first, i am in line for 20min. They said we have to remove money from machine, please wait, few of them went aside, but the stupid guy allowing other person to deposit. How can they do like that
                        I request u to take action with the staff, this happened today 6th september at 11:30 at petbasserabagh branch.
                        I got very angry i just came without deposit the money. I don't want to shout on them in front of others.
                        ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

please help me know here can my ICICI bank gift card be used.

If possible please share the list of merchants/outlets from where I can use and buy
                        My sons Late Shri Vikas Pant PF& Pension Claim 10D account no KDMAL[protected] &[protected] & PF[protected] has been received in your office KDML dt. 23.6.2016 inform me by massage.
                        Please inform me about this case when final.

THANKS
                        HEMANT KUMAR PANT
                        ADDRESS COLANY SUBASH NAGAR
                        HALDWANI(NAINITAL)

Credit card no. Prefered card 4477xxxxxxxx7004

Good morning

Please refer to my complaint/mail dated[protected], your helpdesk not given any help/solution, not even bothered to acknowledge the same.

J k mehra
                          [protected]@yahoo.com

On saturday, september 3, 2016 6:52 pm, jugal kishore mehra wrote:

Dear sir

When you have given the option of "click to pay" and i am paying the amount on due date, why you have charged late fee and interest charges on aug.25 2016 statement. You are herteby instructed to reverse these charges or i will go to consumer court and than pay this statement amount after consumer court decision. Or you mention proper date in the payment due date. I have given you the time upto[protected].00pm

With regards.

J k mehra

Updated by Jugal Kishore Mehra
                          NO ONE FROM ICICI BANK BOTHERED TO EVEN CONTACT ME ON MOBILE OR EMAIL PLEASE GIVE ME THE MOBILE NUMBER OF MADAM CHAIRMEN OF THE BANK
                          Updated by Jugal Kishore Mehra
                          PAYMENT DUE DATE WAS[protected], AND I HAVE PAID RS.13510/- ON 12/08/2016 THROUGH " ICICI CLICK TO PAY " MY ACOUNT WITH PNB DEBITED ON 12/08/2016 AND AMOUNT CREDITED TO ICICI BANK THAN WHY ICICI CHARGE THE LATE FEE AND INTEREST ON THE AMOUNT.

CREDIT CARD NO. PREFERED CARD 4477XXXXXXXX7004

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I got late fee reflected in my card statement even though I paid my due within 3 days (which is in accordance of RBI's guidelines for 3 days grace period). I called up customer care center to reverse these charges or cancel/block my card, as per customer care executive I need to pay my outstanding amount first to initiate this request and I told him that I'll pay entire outstanding but not that amount which is shown as late fee. CC executive didn't told me that I still need to pay that late fee too during this discussion (I am open to check recording to verify my claim). I called up thrice regarding same issue but none of the customer care executive told me about necessity of paying that remaining amount. Today I came to know about this and I've been forced to pay this amount first which is already increased due to delay from both ends. I really wanted to keep my card live but cannot pay for something which is already adjustable as goodwill gesture to ICICI customers. Please help me to remove that extra charges else I'll be forced to discontinue using my oldest credit card which I am holding since 2006
                            Oct 8, 2016
                            Sep 07, 2016

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Subject: erroneous reporting of loan account no – lpdel[protected] for credit report no – 981, 293, 353

Dear sir/madam,
                              This is in reference to the captioned account number. This is to bring to your notice that the credit report corresponding to the above mentioned loan is reported under my name in my credit report. This is to further bring to your notice that i have never availed of the above mentioned credit facility. The records still shows outstanding dues in my record.
                              Correspondingly my cibil report is reflecting similar outstanding dues and this is impairing my capacity to seek financial assistance.in accordance with section 19 of the credit information companies act, 2005 you in the capacity of a credit institution which is in possession or control of credit information, shall take such steps (Including security safeguards), to ensure that the data pertaining to the credit information maintained by you is accurate and complete. Further under section 21 of the credit information companies act, 2005 it is your responsibility to update credit information within 30 days of the request made.
                              I kindly request you to investigate the matter and make the necessary alterations in your record so as to redress me of the grievance.
                              This is for your information, record and prompt action

Warm regards,
                              Name : atul arya
                              Account no :lpdel[protected]
                              Mobile no : [protected]
                              Oct 7, 2016
                              Sep 01, 2016
                              Hegou Guite's response
                              hi, when used for my debit card for purchase
                              i entered pin wrong for 3 times my online trascation was blocked
                              iam trying to call customer care ivr is playing after that call has been discoonected
                              now i want to unblock my debit card online transcation
                              please help me for the solution
                              as soon as possible
                              my mail [protected]@gmail.com
                              Dear Mr. Arya,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
                              Hi, when used for my debit card for purchase
                              i entered pin wrong for 3 times my online trascation was blocked
                              now i want to unblock my debit card online transcation
                              please help me for the solution
                              as soon as possible
                              my mail [protected]@gmail.com

I am not at all used any demat account with ICICI but i got this bill...

What is this actually?. When i searched online, i found some bs reason. Is this is the way you make money?. Does it really cost you rupees 30 to decline a transaction and through into the money back into account. It is my salary account and really i am going to close it if you don't give me a proper justification.

[protected] atmdec chg/22-07-16/1666+st 28.75 9, 572.05

My email id : ev. [protected]@gmail.com
                                Sep 07, 2016

ICICI Bank — Homeloan/ disbustment delay in home loan

Hi Team,

This is to bring in you kind notice, We (Deepak Paul +Pinky Pal) applied in your esteemed bank in month of March 2016 for Home loan (application no.- [protected]).Branch 1355. Which got sanctioned on 28 March 2016, we received the sanctioned letter.

But this loan got disbursed in month august 2016 after many crest and troughs. During this span, there was not any written communication from ICICI bank...