Indian Railways

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Load

Indian Railways related photos (1516)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Krishna kumar Pal on Nov 17, 2018
There are two sides of allahabad railway station ie civil lines side and city side. Parking charges of scooty in civil lines side parking is ₹10 whereas it ₹18 in city side parking. There should be uniformity in parking charges. Parking slip doesn't contain name of parking license holder as per agreement clause neither staff were in dress with i. D.

excessive parking charges
excessive parking charges

[Nov 18, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — complaint about facing bad experience at ahmedabad railway platform

Vikas Dave on Nov 17, 2018
    Dear sir..
    I am from surat.
    Hear in surat railway platform has slide road for old age people.
    But when...

Sanjeev Kumar Burnwal on Nov 17, 2018
    My name is ansu kumari. Me and my colleague amit modi was travelling on nov 16/train number -12321/, (Hwh mumbai mail)/birth b1/53 and b1/56 from howrah to asansol and while getting down at asansol we left his one of the bags. It was having valuable items. Please contact me at [protected] if anybody found it and coincidently reading this message.

Present address: durgapur, burdwan

lost item

[Nov 17, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Swadesh basak on Nov 15, 2018
      This is to inform you that, I was purchased railway resevation ticket from Jalpaiguri Town station(Dist - Jalapiguri, West Bengal) Through ATM card on 23.9.2018 and the same day the said ticket was cancelled. But still now the cancellation money has not been deposited my Account.
      This matter was brought to the notice of IRCTC and all necessary documents were sent to them as per their need.But I am sorry to say that near about has already been passed but not credited in my bank account. Please take necessary action immediately.
      PNR no of cancellation ticket- [protected]
      Ticket no[protected]
      Journey date: 24.12.2018
      Journey details: Allahabad jn to Howrah

Swadesh Basak
      New Circular Lane
      Po+Dt- Jalpaiguri
      West Bengal

non refund of cancellation money

[Nov 16, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhawaniadhikari on Nov 15, 2018
        Dear sir
        we booked a parcel from New Delhi railway station for Guwahati, parcel no - A7491636, booking date[protected]. but does not delivered yet, we have searched online status also but showing only loading status not showing current status. you are kindly requested to inquire the lost materials and refund us as soon as possible.
        Booking builty in in the attachment.

With thanks
        Bhabani Adhikari
        F-631, Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi-110027
        Mobile : [protected], [protected]

about parcel not delivered yet

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — lost (forgot) college bag in harbour line, mumbai on 14.11.2018 7.30pm

Ramesh Babu Valiveti on Nov 15, 2018
          I was travelling from vashi (Navi mumbai) to csmt by 6.47pm - 7.37pm on 14.11.2018. I kept my office bag on carriage bench...

Indian Railways — season ticket

sara_ra on Nov 15, 2018
          I have been travelling in indian railways for an year or so. But recently just due to non renewal of my season ticket, i have...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Indian Railways — train cleanliness

Bhavana Bothra on Nov 15, 2018
          Indian railways — cockroaches and insects in 3 ac compartments and bed bugs in the seats

Hi sir/madam,

subbaroyan on Nov 14, 2018
          Most of the time the ticket issuing clerk does not turn up and the ticket issuing room is in locked condition most of the time at nathapettai (Near kancheepuram, tamil nadu) railway station.

Everyday about 10 to 15 people board the train at nathapettai (Near kancheepuram, tamil nadu) railway station in each of the 4 train that halt at nathapettai in the thirumalpur - madras beach route. But mostly all of them travel without ticket as the ticket issuing clerk never turns up.

Even on the day the clerk comes, he enters the station just 5 mts before the arrival of the train.

I feel ashamed to travel without ticket and i have reported this matter to the ttrs at chengalpet and nungambakkam stations. But the problem remains as it is.

All we need is someone to issue the tickets at nathapettai station well before the arrival of trains at that station.

[Nov 14, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have traveled in holiday special 09023 on 10 nov 2018 from vapi to indore the bedsheets which I received in packet in 3 AC was very dirty I told attendant to replace it but he didn't has stock

Shriaadi on Nov 14, 2018
            Sir/madam,
            Im resident of rajasthan and working in central govt. Office in trivandrum. Today 14 nov 2018 at trivandrum central railway station evening 4:30 pm i had to enter without platform ticket at railway station. It was a extream urgency. I tried to purchase platform ticket. Requested other people who standing in queue but because of language barrier no one understood even i showed them my frnd whose hands were fractured.. I tried to explain ticket checking officer but she was doing her job.. But i didn't pay cause she didn't give any fine slip. I asked for fine slip she told me to wait but i can't wait i got only 15 min from office to drop my frnd at railway station. What further action i should take...

Updated by Shriaadi Nov 14, 2018
            Is there any time period in which I have to contact Railways... Pls reply as soon as possible

Dushyant Bhatt on Nov 14, 2018
              I booked my parcel on dt 11/11/2018 jam to gwl train no 15046 jam to gwl 428654-1 w/box rslr1585/c jam to gwl/mra/gkp seal till day gwalior no receive my parcel my parcel booking recipat attched here with gwalior till to day not revived my parcel i contact on gwalior parcel office but gwalior parcel office not enter my parcel i complain parcel office gwalior but parcel office not give me complain book

my booked parcel not receive

Train no-12905 howrah porbandar exp started from rajkot on 1st november, 2018 is completely dirty and there is so much crowd in the train those who have their confirm seats even they cannot seat comfortably because of waiting list travellers.

sujeethzb on Nov 13, 2018
                Dear sir/madam

I have booked the e-ticket through my irctc user id sujeethzb but this account is now coming freezed and i am unable to login into this hence request you to please cancelled the mentioned below ticket at earliest and get the account credited.

Pnr no. - [protected]

Priyanshi gupta 9
                Devesh bhatia 38
                Smita nair 37
                Devasmi bhatia 6

As i am unable to get the old mail id activated and also mobile number got changed request you to kindly contact me on my official mail id sujeet. [protected]@icicibank.com and mobile no. [protected]

[Nov 13, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajsarrf on Nov 13, 2018
                  I travelled in train no.12302 in ac-2 hawarh rajdhani exp from new delhi junction to allahbad my pnr no. Is [protected] on 12/11/12018 in 2-ac during this journey helper not provide me and other passenger a hand napkin during journey i asked many time for it but he replied that there are no napkin and use pillow cover. If i paid to much for the facility to the railway so why railway didnt provide better service.

shanubjn on Nov 13, 2018

I was travelling in the 12982 train yesterday and i've lost my spectacles during the journey which i came to know of after debaoarding. My coach number was s3 and my seat number was 22. It was a grey coloured box of titan spectacles and inside it was a pink framed titan eye glasses. If anyone has found it please contact me on [protected].

Swati

Updated by shanubjn Nov 14, 2018
                    The date of journey was 11 November Sunday and my PNR number is [protected].My contact no is [protected].Please contact for any updates ASAP.

Indian Railways — regarding refund of transaction timeout

roshan0515 on Nov 13, 2018
                      On 5 the nov, 2018 i visited railway ticket reservation counter of hazrat nizamuddin railway station. There i told them to...

Ravikiran Vemula on Nov 12, 2018
                      I wanted to understand the basis of defining the parking charges in railway stations. When i tried to compare the parking fees in secundrabad railways station with any other parking facility it at least 200 % higher. They are charging a sum of rupees 120 for bike for 12 hours. They have openly displayed the price charts, but these prices are more than railway ticket prices if you travel for 12 hours in general.

[Nov 12, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — train delay

kp2815 on Nov 12, 2018
                        I m traveling in a passenger train (55514) frm dbg to spj. I m a regular passenger of this train.. The train is about 1:45...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Jankisuchak on Nov 12, 2018
                        We are travelling from yoga express, from haridwar to ahmedabad on 11th n 12th november 2018, n our one ticket is confirmed n 3 are waiting, from delhi our waiting seats are available but t. C who have came from delhi did not give our seats, n he sold out our seat to other person n he standing up from our seats at midnight n he has done misbehaviour with ladies also, kindly try to resolve our problem, because we also have paid money for our seats it is not ethical to sell waiting seats to another person n collect money for their own interest

1-fake information in railway portal
                        2- fake informatin in 139 telecom services
                        3- Not proper maintain choch
                        4- No pentary services
                        5- Mentally and physically torcher etc...

starwin vacation's reply, Nov 12, 2018
                        1-fake information in railway portal
                        2- fake informatin in 139 telecom services
                        3- Not proper maintain choch
                        4- No pentary services
                        5- Mentally and physically torcher etc...

Indian Railways — tc behavior

MJ surender001 on Nov 12, 2018
                          I am essay surender i have travelling in train no. 16340 on date 12.11.2018 i have given the tickets to check after checking...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

aamiriiitm on Nov 11, 2018
                          For pnr no. [protected], travel date 24.09.2018 and train 18238, passengers didnt travel as train was late more than 8 hours. I filed the tdr and after 1.5 months it was informed that passengers travelled and my refund was not processed.

Is there no process to stop such corruption in indian railways. That tt might have allotted the berths to someone else and marked the passengers as travelled or may be at some other level corruption has taken place.

Kindly look into the matter so that such corrupt practices may be stopped.

[Nov 11, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.