LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1003)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

nawaliimr
I have purchased LG Refrigerator Model 241M7 on 02/10/2008 with a warranty period of 5 years from KAMALIA SALES, 8, GEL Church Complex, Main Road , Ranchi.

I am having a problem in my refrigerator i.e. the inner body of it is showing cracks everywhere and when I complained about the same the shop owner and the service centre staff is telling me that we can only return 55% of the cost of the refrigerator.

I am a salaried employee and every rupee earned by me is very hard earned money.

Kindly do the needful to replace the refrigerator and save my time and money .

Replacement of Refrigerator
Replacement of Refrigerator
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

harry_7
    Hello sir,

My name is G DINESH KUMAR and I've purchased LG E2240T Monitor 20 days ago after looking at the specification for HDCP support but after I purchase and checking, I found that it doesn't support HDCP as they said it does. But now I've registered an complaint however they are not responding to me and taking my complaint seriously. Even they dont receive my calls when I call them. Its frustrating and I got fooled by them as it supports HDCP which is very important and necessary feature for me. Hoping I can get help from here regarding my monitor replacement.

Here is my contact:[protected]

HDCP is not working though it supports
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

ARADHIKA
      RESPECTED SIR/MAM,
      I HAVE BOUGHT MY LG REFRIGERATOR IN 2008.AND NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM REGARDING TO ITS COMPRESSOR.COMPRESSOR HAVE A VERY LOUD SOUND EVERY TIME.THAT MAY BE DANGEROUS.SO I WANT A QUICK RESPONCE FROM YOUR SIDE.PLEASE SEND ANY MECHANIC TO REPAIR IT.
      THANK YOU.
      ASHOK KUMAR SHARMA
      266 A ISHWARI BHAWAN SUBHASH NAGAR BAREILLY.

seetharaman70
        ABOVE TV 32" LG PLASMA NOT WORKING PROPELY.
        Dt OF PURCHASE 11-FEB-2009

EXTENDED WARRANTY PAID 08-APRIL-2009 UP TO 07-APRIL-2011

COMPLIANT LOGGED BY ME ON.16-MARCH-2011 TV NOT WORKING Complaint No-RNA[protected].

I HAD INFORMED BY YOUR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER Ms. Shanthini on his mobilenumber [protected] THAT CONTRACT EXPIRED ON FEB 2011.

THAT YOUR SERVICE ENGINEER CONFIRMED AT THAT TIME OF COLLECTING MONEY FROM MY END MY COVER UNDER WARRANTY UP TWO YEARS FROM THE DATE OF WARRANTY PAID.(APRIL 2009 TO APRIL 2011)

Still My complaint not resolved by your service Dept.I am covered under warranty,Still your service engineer asked me to pay Rs.5,500.00 & service Charge Rs.600.00 then only we can able service TV.

Requeting you to do the needful ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
        G.L.Seetharaman.
        Dear Customer,

We are sorry to learn about the improper working of your product..

Our Service Engineer will visit you in next 24 hrs ...

rakeshkumaritd
          Myself Rakesh kumar from Gaya ( Bihar),One month ago i purchased a refrigerator from Gaya Electronic Gandhi chock Gaya. I have already complained to Patna customer care 25 days before on this no.[protected]. Ur customer care person assured me that my complain has been noted & they will send a person for the problem.But till now nobody has come for look the problem.Once again i request to u pls look the matter & give me solution ASAP.Details of refrigerator are following:
          Model No.GL 258VE5,
          Serial no.101NRTHO78425.
          My cell. no. are [protected],[protected]
          Rakesh Kumar
          IT Department
          Daman-396210
          [protected]@alkem.com
          Dear Mr. Kumar,

We are sorry to learn about the improper working of your Product.

Our Service Engineer will visit you in next 24 hrs

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

LG Split A/C Health Zone — LG Split A/C Health Zone Not Working Properly After Service done by dealer in Gulbarga,

Punit Guttedar
            We are using LG Health Zone 2 tone split A/C from 3 Years, A/C is not working properly now. The problem behind this is not...
            Complaint category Business & Finances

Anil Kumar Yadav
            Hi..
            This to inform you that i had purchase an Split A/C of LG Company on 8 Nov, 2010. And was installed on 20th of March, 2011.
            At the time of logging installation complaint at customer care, they inform me that you have to pay Rs/- 799 + tax for installation. But the person who come to install demand 1000/- Rs. On asking why they reply that if you have a coupon that come along with A/C, you have to pay Rs/- 799+Tax otherwise Rs/- 1000. But on the time of purchase there was no scheme of this kind. This scheme was started on March then who i can produce that coupon.
            Because of holiday on that day I was not able to communicate to any senior person of LG service. But latter I had spoken to regional service manager. He told me that he will take action against involved person but till now he have not give any satisfactory answer.

Please look on this matter and do needful.

Jayeshr86

I write this email with deep regrets for buying an air-condition of LG.

The story begins 4 to 6 months back, when I started facing cooling issues with the machine. I did contact the place  from where I had purchased it. They then just did some service maintenance only and left it as it is. I didn't found the cooling issue then, since in winters we have no need to use it.

On 12th Mar-11 I again complained them about the issue. After many repeated calls, they finally sent some people to check for the problem. The mechanic, Mr. Deepesh told us that someone has been fiddling with the outer machine which has led to cooling gas leakage.  We got cautions & checked at the terrace with the watchman. Ironically, we didn't find any sort of manhandling of the machine or even the wires. The machine is placed at a remote corner with very difficult assess. We shared our findings with them where Mr. Deepesh told us that the gas pipe is very delicate & can get damage even with a slight pressure. He told us to pay Rs.1800.00 for refueling the gas. To which we agreed. Mr. Deepesh told us that he will have to take the outer as well as the inner machine to check if there is any other problem. Unconvinced with the claims of the gas leakage due to manhandling of the outer machines wire, we still agreed paying the sum & getting it repaired. He then took both the inner and outer machine.
               On 21st Mar-11 some other mechanics came back with the machine, with claims that it would work fine. On checking with Mr. Deepesh right then, we got to know that there was a damage with the inner rubber butch as well, which was replaced. Certainly this couldn't have got damage by us or with any kind of fiddling with the outer wire "as claimed by the Mr. Deepesh". After fitting the air-conditioner we noticed a leakage in the inner machine. The mechanics told us that there is a problem with the Inner Machine. We contacted the representative of the shop, Mr. Gaurav & told told him about the issue. After speaking to his mechanics Mr. Gaurav agreed with genuine fault with the machine, for which we were not responsible. Mr. Gaurav promised us that a person from LG would come on 22nd Mar to create a report & get it Replaced. Since that day we were trying to contact him, but he kept on avoiding our calls.  Yesterday on 24th Mar we were able to speak to him after we lied our identity. Mr. Gaurav was very rude & told us that he will not get it replaced.

I repent the day I bought this air conditioner.
              With no fault of mine I was forced to pay for refueling the gas & now even with an acknowledgement of the genuine fault I am forced to live with a faulty machine.

Repeated lies, avoidance & rudeness is all I have received till now.

This is my last effort to communicate the discomfort caused to me, before i take any further actions.

ACs details:
              Model - LSA3CG2AF1

Peace & Respect,
              JR

LG Air Conditioner — very poor after sale service

I purchased a split 1.5 ton ac. no one had come for servicing from past 8 months and unit too is working very bad.many complaints had been done but no response.

LG Air Conditioner — WATE TV LEAKAGE AND NOT TOTALLY AC STOPPED AFTER REPAIRING

Dear LG care Deptt (Worst company of india regarding service),
              I have purchased a LG split AC in the month of feb 10 from SS WATCH company,Silvassa .From first day it has a problem of water leakage and after so many reminder on the shop but no avail and from LG care,Yesterday Mr Delip from LG care has come to attend AC and after that AC is unable to start and LO indication is coming on panel and it is going on/off .For water leakage he was telling that one leakage from inside was there and he has attended the same.

Now how to check the water leakage ?Now AC is not running so water leakage is not there ?What a method of attending the compliant ?(Na rahega baas no bajagi baasuri).

Respected LG care Deptt, Please arrange to attend the complaint as soon as possible so that I can take rest from this problem.Now it is a big headack for me.I was feeling good without AC.

Rahul Singhal
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

LG A.C — Product in AMC contract of warranty and not solving the problem since 3 months.

niteshgupta1990
                I HAVE MADE AN AMC CONTRACT OF WARRANTY WITH LG. MY COMPLAINT IS BEEN REGISTERD WITH LG OF NOT SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF PCB...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

shamma mahajan
                dear sir,
                i have purchased LG mobile (model: GS155) on 5/3/2011 from gupta electronics, maan market, pathankot and gift it to my mom on 11/3/2011. but when we started the mobile set then it has a problem of white lcd display after few minutes of starting. then i again restarted my mobile then mobile worked proper for some minutes but after few minutes again lcd display changes to white blank screen.then i went to the service centre and submitted my complaint and handset to your service centre i.e. touch infosys, opposite guru nanak park , model town,at pathankot. but they returned my mobile after 10 hrs and said to me that your problem is resolved. but when i checked my handset the same problem occured again and now they have my mobile from 15/3/11 to till now and not giving me any responses about my set. please sir resolve my problem at your end. please replace this mobile cuz i didn't use it for a single hour.
                touch infosys pathankot provide me a rna number i.e[protected].
                he is giving very poor service to customers and even there way of dealing is very bad that is why i m requesting u to please resolve my problem and give my handset back to me.

thanks n regards
                mrs. shamma mahajan

LG / LCD — LCD DISPLAY PROBLEM

I HAVE STARTED COMPLANING TO LG & KHOINOOR ELECTRONICS FOR LAST 1 MONTH ABOUT MY LCD DISPLAY IS NOT PROPERPLY FUNCTIONING BUT THERE IS NO PROPER REPLY FROM BOTH THE PARTIES
                Dear Customer

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused

We have forwarded your query to the concerned department

Please share your complete details with the Case ID (1341) at the earliest to [protected]@lge.com<mailto:[protected]@lge.com> for the prompt response

LG India
                I have similar painful experience. If you are interested read my story

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

sannati
                  I have purchased one LG Handset - GX300.

IMEI A[protected]
                  IMEI B[protected]

while operating it I found some lacuna in software.
                  1) Poor capacity of FM antenna, no clear sound.
                  2) While auto scan all saved FM station removes automatically.
                  3) Not able to add new station by auto scanning.
                  4) We have to add FM stations manually.
                  5) To do list must reflect on screen. Otherwise we can’t see / remember what we have to do?
                  6) Suddenly / automatically software stops support to memory card. We have to restart handset for starting support.
                  7) Ones the T9 directory is activated in calendar (reminder) & other fields then it can’t off while making 2nd or next words 1st letter capital.
                  8) Can’t change right short-cut key from contacts to other application.
                  9) Takes very long time to load songs in MP3 player.
                  10) When the handset is compatible for 4 GB memory card the why there is bounding / limitation for contacts, reminders, notes & etc.
                  11) Photo saving number is by default, we can't change the naming style according to my choice.
                  12) We can't change sequence i.e. up or down Go To options easy, we have to delete it & create new one.
                  13) Handset shows only slot No. 1 Sim services, what about 2nd Sim? It must be shown.
                  14) It reflects only slot No. 1 GPRS, WAP, MMS saved setting, we can't shift that setting for 2nd slot Sim.
                  15) Shows info service message of slot No. 1 Sim only, What about Sim No.??
                  16) While copying contacts to Sim Card it can't move or copy all contacts. It copies only default contact number, why?
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

anib
                    I purchased one 42LD460 model LCD TV from LG Shoppe, Vashi, Navi Mumbai on 06.03.11.

The set was delivered to me on 10.03.11. During evening, when I was checking the functions in the remote control, I came to the "Product/Service Info" screen. To my horror, I saw that the " Used Time" shown by the TV is 312 hrs!

After discovering this, I did a detailed scrutiny of the packing box. The manufacturing date was mentioned as 10 Dec 2010.
                    The packing box showed clear indications of prior opening of the box before it was opened at my place. The top cover
                    of the box was supposed to be sealed by metallic staples. But the metallic staples were not presentin the box. Instead the top cover was sealed by multiple layer of cello-tapes.

On my registering a complaint on LG website, a service engineer did visit my home on 14.3.11. The used Time was shwon to him to be 337 hrs which he accepted and mentioned in the service report(Used time increased from 312 hrs to 337 hrs as TV had run for around 4 days)

I approached Dealer for replacement, which he refused citing reason that 312 hrs is the factory testing time of the set. I did not accept his justification and reminded him that the packing was also tampered. Still dealer did not agree to replace and asked me to contact LG Thane region branch office if I feel so.

I contacted Branch Manager of LG Thane Office on mobile. Incidentally he was on leave and advised me to contact Area Sales Manger. Area Sales Manager promised to call back me afterwards which he is yet to do.

I am badly hurt and aggrieved by this obnoxious event and want a quick resolution of the issue.

Thanks and regards
                    Animesh Biswas
                    Dear Customer,

Apologies for putting you through such an experience .Thanks for highlighting this to us. Please send us your complaint number and contact details to [protected]@lge.com.

LG India
                    Already sent to [protected]@lge.com. Nobody bothers to reply.

Animesh Biswas

KishoreA
                      From last 4-5 days suddenly i am observing that there is no cut off takes place, & refrigerator continuesly working for cooling. before this problem frige was absolutly running ok , one day we've decided to stop the refrigerator for removing ice which was in freezer & just cleaned with Normal cotton cloth.
                      pl suggest remedy or Nearby agency where i can resolve this issue.

omkarbhave
                        Hello Sir,

My Name is Omkar Bhave. I purchased LED on a deal of LED + Bluray player free from Kalpana's Enterprise Raopura. This deal is floated by LG on 42" LEDs. i purchased LE4600 Model of Jazz Series on 20th Feb 2011. at the time of payment dealer did not specify that bluray players are out of stock once we made the payment & asked for Player he said that we will get it in 7-10 days as there is shortage in LG and they do not have stock... after that im continuously contacting my Dealer as well as LG costumer care but they are not responding. now its 1 month & i still don't have Bluray player.

i request you to take necessary action & help me get my player ASAP.
                        Bellow mention are details of communications

Omkar Bhave: [protected]
                        Dealer:
                        Kalpana`s Enterprise
                        Humayun Building, Kothi Road, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001
                        This insane attitube by dealer. I do not think LG can do anyhing in this. But dealer now days are doing this with customer.
                        you directly complain to LG PEOPLE AT THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE, THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL

khullar_ankit
                          Dear Sir/madam,

Service of LG is so bad that after regularly complaining @helpdesk number there is no response from them whether are they going to resolve the problem or not .

After three days service engineer came and now again its been 4 days nobody is intersted in asking whether problem has been resolved or not .

Its newly installed LCD Tv and it stopped working the same day it got installed. one can look at the level of product they are offering to Indian people .

If there is anyone who is seriously taking care of all the complaints .please look into this and try to resolve the problem .take serious action against the BAD service and harrasment they are providing to the general public .

Ankit Kumar Khullar
                          Dear Mr. Khullar,

We are extremely sorry to learn about the improper working of your product. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Ankit,

I faced similar issues with My 2 LG LCD TVs. In case you wish to know, here is my experience

Kunal

satish madapalli
                            sir one month back means on february 2011 i purchased LG GS500V model cell phone.
                            on the manual and display tag it is written as MP4 format video support. by in reality it is not accepting MP4 format videos and some of internet options are not opening in this cell phone. after purchase of this mobile i came to know that i was deceived by this LG company. how can i play videos? 3GP format of videos are also not supporting. then what is the use of this mobile ?
                            no media files are supporting?
                            how can i see my favourite videos and movies in this mobile?
                            then WHICH FORMAT IT SUPPORTS.?
                            U CAN CONTACT ME ON [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

raju9642555557
                              I bought a LG LED 222 inch tv and with in 10 days AUTOMATICALLY VOLUME IS MUTING. I called the technician and he promised me to replace the TV, But after 2 more days more lines started coming up and slowly it creeped to half screen. Now I don;'t have a tv to watch and I am not sure when the replacement will come...
                              I bought a LG LED 22 inch tv and with in 10 days some lines started cropping up. I called the technician and he promised me to replace the TV, But after 2 more days more lines started coming up and slowly it creeped to half screen. Now I don;'t have a tv to watch and I am not sure when the replacement will come...

manob
                                I bought a LG washing machine two yrs back. Recently I noticed a leak from the bottom of the machine and contacted the dealer, "Bhajanlal & Sons, Shillong" and was adviced to contact the local service centre. I lodged a complaint with the service centre and was assured of immediate service but nobody turned up. The complaint was lodged on last friday i.e. 11th of march 2011. Again on saturday, I went to the service centre and was again assured that the service personal has already proceded to my residence. As expected, no one turned up. Next day was sunday. So, I went back to them on Monday, 14th of March, 2011. Now they said that, they have a lot of complain, hence they could not attend my case and assured me again that some one will be at my palce on monday itself. But once again, no one turened up.
                                I went back to them on tuesday again and at last the service person arrived in the evening. After checking up the machine, the person told me that, the drain pipe of the machine has to be changed to fix the leakage, but this cant be done in my residence and the machine has to be delivered to their service centre on the next day (Today). When enquired about the time required, he assured me that the same will be fixed immediately so that I can take it back within a short period.
                                Accordingly, I called them in the morning (at 10-30 am) to inform that am coming to the service centre, but they said to wait till they call me back. After about 30 min. they called & told me that I should take the machine to them immediately. I did so, only to find that the service engg is leaving the service centre. when I requested him to attend to my machine, he onece again assured me that, he will do it after coming back from outside call, but promised to deliver the machine today itself.
                                To my utter surprise, this promise was also not kept.

What I wish to know is, "IS THERE ANYONE FROM LG ELECTRONICS iNDIA" to explain what is going on?

Or there is no service at all?

We have bought an LG Microwave two years ago from Bhajanlal Shillong. However, it got out of order suddenly. We had been to bhajanlal and they said, they do not repair any LG - Microwave. Then we have found the service center contact no. We have contact them and stated the issue. Service Center person came and saw the microwave at our home. He took the damage part and told us that it will be resolved in 15 days time. After 15 days, we have called them again; and he replyed that it cannot be repaired in shillong. PCB got spoiled and it has to be collected from kolkata. Till date we did not get any revert from there side.

I would request LG Service Team to kindly look into the issues that people are faceing in shillong from LG Products. It will help all o[censored]s to trust LG Brand for recomendation or for buying purpose.
                                Kindly provide your contact no so that the issue can be resolved at the earliest please.

Br,
                                LG - Customer.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

LG Refrigerator — Rust on Door

mkale18373
                                  I have purchased 292 ltr double door refrigerator and the door handle of the main compartment is rusted near the handle....
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Refrigerators

s_alinus
                                  i am having a lg refrigerator twin doors and i having given a complaint regarding the refrigerator 10 days back after 7 days a technician has visited and said that there is a gas problem in your product and said that within a day it will be completed and after 10 days also no one has visited and if i call to customer service center they say that we are forwarding your request but when will this people will come lg god knows, because they say we are the best when we buy and now they say we are the verst if you are an lg customer so my friends please beware of lg products they are good but they are very bad when trouble starts

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Livpure
                                    no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Suv Solutions
                                    Work from home fraud
                                    (38 minutes ago)
                                    Air India
                                    Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                    (38 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr Placement
                                    fraud on the name of job
                                    (43 minutes ago)
                                    Citrus Payment Solutions
                                    citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.