Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

tofik tai
dear sir
My name is Tofik Ghadiyali. It's same to inform you that I have not get customer care services, actually my handset model Nokia c5 03 have problem It's touch pad is not working after 5 month and it is in warranty so I was came to your Nokia Care but they are not give me answer properly. last 1 month to still I am visiting there they r not able to solve my problem and not give my handset But they have lots of accuses .
My Handset's IMEI NO:-[protected] EAN NO:[protected]
NOKIA CARE VAPI GUJARAT JOB SHEET NO:[protected]/120522/103
So I kindly request you sir, take my COMPLAINT seriously.
otherwise I have to take some hard step n complaint in CONSUMER COURT.
MY CONTACT NO [protected]

himsat25
    Order No 4165151 Cash on Delivery
    Awb No [protected]
    Product Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
    Vendor Wespro Marketing Mumbai B2B

The head set was put for charging using the issued charger. The charger short-circuited and blow up. The headset has been put on charge using another charger to check if the head set is functional. Request replace complete set or the item.

Mr Vikram Athavale
    B6 / 31 Tridal Nagar,
    Near Moze School,
    Maharashtra Housing Board,
    Pune. 411006
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

T.FREDERICK
      I bought a N500 Cell Phone on 14th May 2012 from Planet 'N' Nokia at chettikulam Junction, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. The phone failed to work 3 times with in a month. I took the same to the Authorised Nokia Service Centre, they got it and repaired, no receipt was given to me regarding this. On 8th June 2012 the phone failed to work again for the 4th time and I took it to the service centre again. The service engineer misbehaved and abused me in voulgar languages and refused to give back the phone and sent me out. I lodged a complaint to the local police station and I got back the phone. The phone is still having the same problem and i am not able to use the phone. kindly take necessary action to replace a new phone and take necessary action for the misbehaviour of the service engineer. I am expecting a favourable reply.
      Thanking You.

With Regards,

T.FREDERICK
      Phone No.[protected], 234744

PurbashaHoney
        In my handset Nokia C5,the problem was that the touch pad was not working. It was 3day of purchase when the problem started.So i went to the mobile shop(Capital Electronics,Ultodanga,kolkata) from where i took the mobile.But they said that they cal replace the mobile if and only if nokia service centre says them to do so. I immediately took the handset to Nokia care center (girishpark,kolkata)) .But they said that they cann't say to replace,the company ,nokia dosen't permit that and they took the handset for 10days and when they gave it back it was working properly.They told that a new touch panel had been incorporated to it so it will work properly.But after 15 days,now i am facing the same problem.what should i do now? Should they replace my handset with new one?please help me out.i have paid Rs.6050/- for that handset.How can we expect this kind of service from a popular company like NOKIA!!!

Nokia — stolen mobile

Stanley Pasala
          Respected Sir,

I lost my Nokia -N73. IMEI no. [protected] in mahabubabadi on 10th june2012 around 8:00...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (28)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

anshul.bansal007

I have purchased nokia mobile C3-01but it's touch is not working properly. However, I have come across Nokia care regarding touch problem in phone and I have not got positive reply, he said this complaint they have from other customers regarding this phone and R & D is going on.
          I should be provided with new phone or phone handset of similar amount
          I will look forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
          Anshul Bansal

I have purchased a nokia C3-01 handset on 26-June-2011.
          I have encountered a touch problem in this phone within 3 months.

For the same, I have communicated Nokia Care Centre and came to know, there is a problem with this handset.
          So, my touch screen of phone got replaced.
          Again after some time, I have encountered similar problem, and got my touch replaced.
          Also, I have extended my warranty with extra payment of 500 Rs.
          This problem recurring, after that my whole system was replaced with new IMEI no. 357019/04/951243/6.

Now, Still there is a problem with this handset touch.
          This should be replaced from your side or get me new phone of similar range.
          This is not at all convincible effort from your side.

Anshul Bansal

Nokia — Nokia life tools [Resolved]

thejacp
            I want to stop nokia life tools messages.I contacted airtel they said they cannot deactivate the service. Nokia customer care...
            Complaint category Internet Services

Sumiit Vasist

I have Nokia C2-03. In my phone it has some touching problem without any reason and I shown it to customer care center near to my office at shadipur. After one and half hours waiting time, when i asked for my phone, they told me that you will be getting it in three days of time due to the change of part. I said okay but it should tell me when it was checked within 10 minutes after submission.

Then after three days, means today I was there to collect the phone as per given time and results were same. Nokia guys, your company is sinking not because of your phones but due to your services which has been deal by uneducated and untrained school students not by professionals. You have lot of money to pay them but I dont have so much time and money to waste on another phone. Shocking news for me is about my phone which is same condition and i was told that its working properly.

Your guys are wasting the time.

Thanks !

Sumiit Vasist

Mobile [protected]

fajruddin
              R/Sir my name is mr fajruddin s/o sh. mehmood khan r/o vill. bhadas po. f.p .jhirka distt. mewat haryana state in india. according toyour universal trust securities co.llc and certificate of depositand lucky beneficiary letter. so,your consigment cash prize have not been recieved because your dear agent mr. edward scott. didnot call me and neither inform me. so pls. iwant to you ask in my consigmentcash prize . thaks
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Akhil Aravind
                Hello Sir,

Im Akhil aravind. I recently bought a bluetooth headphone via rediff shopping from seller CIRCONIA. they ve sent me a defective product. Main thing is my headphone is not getting charged. its control panel was broken. i saw one more similar compliant same as mine against CIRCONIA bout same product. i hope you ll take necessary action against the vendor for providing defective product to the customer.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

denzilcosta
                  1. very rude attitude of the executives of the nokia service center.
                  2. no positive response received on the service request.
                  3.very harsh with the customer while we reconfirm our complaint in the center.

Nokia — Service center is very bad

I m surender pal . I m purchase a nokia handset for last november. But last week I m face problem my handset is automatically is heat. Or i m going to nokia service center for WA-84 VARUN ENTERPRISES
                  WA-84, SHAKAR PUR MOTHER DAIRY ROAD
                  SHAKAR PUR SCHOOL BLOCK ,
                  EAST DELHI

Or I m talk to service center manager mr. sudhir I have face handser heating problem for last week. But mr. sudhir inform me sir you have to pay rs-650 or I m repair your handset.But I inform to you my handset is already warranty period . But my sudhir inform me sir you have not pay this amount so I m not repair your handset.

So sir what can I do . Please able to accurate action this complaint.
                  Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
                  [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you.

Team Nokia
                  bought Lumia 710 on April 15, 2012, it was having problem of slow internet and network fluctuation so I complained it thrice to the nokia care but its still not resolved and they put scratches on my phone screen too. When I told them to replace my phone with a new one they refused that. So all these are very embarrassing. Now I'm planning to put it in consumer court. Because now I want only new phone nothing else.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Manish Kota
                    To
                    Respected sir,

The trust over the Nokia Mobile phone is breached as the Nokia Helpline executives are saying that collect the repaired phone as i feel cheated because they have done wrong commitments and gave harassment to the customers.
                    please look into the matter of the above mentioned complaint and give the replacement on high priority.
                    Manish Rathore
                    Nokia C3-01 want replacement

Subject: Complaint against Nokia Care Center Supreame Electronics, 349, shopping center, gumanpura, kota rajasthan for harassment and misguidance to the customer

I am Manish Rathore student by profession bought new cell Nokia C3-01 on[protected]monday at 12.pm) . From the day of purchase it has the problem of network and it automatically switch off randomly and network problem touch problem, heating and vibrate for a long period sometimes.

so i go to NCC they collected my cell and told that when will your cell complete we will inform you on phone and you just collect your cell from here.when i go to NCC after they called me i found that there is more problem in my cell now so i complained to NCC employee she said that plese leave your cell again i will call you when it will repair. after three days a they called me for collecting my cell.so i goto NCC and collect my cell when i came to my house i charged my cell as i pluged it it started vibration for more then two minute and got heating.i go to NCC and deposit it agian and said that please replace my cell ASAP. but they didnot replace it and call me after one hour since i deposited and says that please collect your cell it is ok.

I am really feeling harassment as if I have done a crime to buy a world best trusted Nokia Phone.

Now, I want to complaint against both the Supreme electronics and Nokia Care who are misguiding the customer and harassing the customer. Finally I would request to get my phone replaced as early as possible so that the customers trust over world best cell phone company is not breached.

Now I feel cheated and perturbed by buying a Nokia Phone C3-01 which is not replaced till now. I want my phone to be replaced as soon as possible.

I will be waiting for your early response and acknowledgement of my mail.

Your early action regarding the complaint will be highly appreciable. If the Nokia Customer Grievance cell does not reply so I request the concern Consumer Right agencies to please look into this matter and help the customer.

Thanking You

Manish Rathore

shrinath flour mill, khai road, nayapura.kota, rajasthan.
                    Email Id chintu.[protected]@gmail.com

Phone No. [protected]

Details of the Nokia C3-01 Cell Invoice No. [protected] Date of Purchase: 27/7/2011 at 12 PM.

Customer ID:[protected]. Cell Purchase with the Name of D.N. Kundra

rakhinagpal
                      To,

The Senior Manager,

I had purchased nokia c3-01 mobile handset on[protected] and renewed its warranty on[protected]. In the first year itself i had given it to nokia care three to four times for repairing. Now once again i was facing the problem with its touch screen that it was not responding frequently, even after touching the screen some other app. was opening, with this problem i visited nokia care at jagat form in greater noida and they told me that the screen has been broken and u will have to pay rs.2000/- appx. for servicing. I agreed and submitted my handset on[protected] just because i have no other option. They had asked me to contact them within 7-10 . I had called them 4-5 times but everytime they r saying that it will take a week more. One other thing that is knocking my mind again and again is if the screen is broken by my mistake there must a single scratch on it or a rainbow design must be occuring on the screen, but there was nothing.

I just want to ask a question from nokia that what is happening with nokia services, since we r using nokia handsets from last 15yrs. but now we are sorry to say......

waiting for response on mail id - [protected]@ymail.com
                      To,

The Senior Manager,

I had purchased nokia c3-01 mobile handset on 9-8-2011. In the first year itself i had given it to nokia care three to four times for repairing. Now once again i was facing the problem with its touch screen that it was not responding frequently, even after touching the screen some other app. was opening, with this problem i visited nokia care at bahadurgarh and they told me that the screen has been broken and u will have to pay rs.1500/- appx. for servicing. I agreed and submitted my handset on[protected] just because i have no other option. They had asked me to contact them within 7-10 . I had called them 4-5 times but everytime they r saying that it will take a week more. One other thing that is knocking my mind again and again is if the screen is broken by my mistake there must a single scratch on it or a rainbow design must be occuring on the screen, but there was nothing.& also they said that ur ic has been broken so its out of warranty...bt from my side it was ok...what to do plzzzzzz help...

waiting for response on mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

umb
                        sir

i am using NOKIA handset 5233 and last three times we are facing problem in hand set display when we put a charger in handset his display not working and today i have reached ur services center in AMBALA and given my hand set to repair ..they asked his ICU is damaged and not working.and i[censored] want ro repaire u want to pay 1300 amount for this ..already given this set for aprail month for same problem .on this time they resolve the problem and not asked about her icu damaged ..set imei number 358614/04/579254/2 ..kindly look in to this matter and help to getting runing this mobile.........my mobile number [protected]

Ravi Ranjan
                          i have lost my nokia c200 mobile with IMEI NO.-[protected]. please block this phone

if any information please contact me
                          RAVI RANJAN
                          MOB.= [protected]

nokia C200 — listening problem in phone

i purchased 2 sets of nokia C200 White in november 2011.Both sets have developed listening problem.It is a hard task to listen the voice .Suggest immediately what should be done at my contact number.

Ashok Sharma
                          sector-3 ,Faridabad.
                          phone no.-[protected]
                          MOBILE LOST

if any information please contact me

G DAVID

MOBILE LOST

I lost Nokia C 2.00. IMEI Nos:[protected] & [protected]. Can u please trace it
                          I lost my Nokia C2 - 00 of IMEI1:[protected], and[protected] respectively on 6th May, 2014. Kindly block it for me.
                          I am a Ghanaian. You can reach me on[protected] or[protected]
                          nokia C200 d.grey
                          nokia
                          CE 0434

shreeganeshdeals
                            I am using E72 for around 2 years at Jaipur India. The only problem that this phone has is "Memory Full", so you cannot run any good applications on it. I had to uninstall many of the good applications which I would love to use. Now I am only using it as a simple phone, not like some smart phone, I think its not a smartphone category phone, as the ram available is only 40-45 MB executable RAM only.

Recently when I saw the update alert on my NOKIA Suite that latest update version 091.003 is available for E72 I had a great joy, because I was using 081.003 that time and I thought that I will be able to enjoy lot more of features there. After I downloaded and installed the latest software update version 091.003 from NOKIA Suite to my Nokia E72 phone, it started giving problems. I am now facing problem in syncing my phone contacts with NOKIA Suite which is not happening now, the error code:[protected]d5e000a.

I visited 2 Nokia Customer Care Centres in Jaipur in this hot summer and both declined to update and correct my phone as they do not have latest software version of 091.003. They said that they have only 081.003 which is before the 091.003 the version is not available for India at present. If software version of 091.003 for Nokia E72 is not available with NOKIA Customer Centres in India, then why it is available on NOKIA Suite to download for Indian users? Who is responsible for creating all the problems to the Nokia mobile users?

I am in a fix now, and I can not understand that how to correct my problem of Nokia E72, as already it has got too much problems and now due to this problem I am totally lost.

What is the solution for abovementioned problem of not syncing of Phone contacts with NOKIA Suite? Please reply urgently on [protected]@gmail.com

Sandipshaw1991
                              Hello Sir,
                              I went for mine mobile's touch pad replacement at the Nokia Care in Gariahat. It is in warranty period although they are asking me to pay Rs 1800, for its replacement. It is not damaged by me nor fell down. Even though they are asking me to pay Rs 1800. I cannot use my phone.Please do something to help me....

Sandip Kumar Shaw (+91-[protected])

balaram007
                                mobile lost want to lock it
                                name-Balaramkumar i lost my mobile model nokia N73 on dated-04-june-2012 and took by someone and switched off . i want you to lock it so that it become useless as soon as possible here are my details below thanking you
                                name - -Balaramkumar
                                correspondence address- No.4,Sankar Street,Moolaikaraipatti,Tirunelveli Dist
                                email [protected]@gmail.com
                                lost date-04-june-2012

Nokia N73 Mobile — Lost Nokia N73 mobile

I lost my Nokia N73 mobile 10am today(on 16/01/2009)
                                IMEI number of the cell is [protected]. Please block the phone from misusing it by somebody

Noia N-73 — Wanted the address of this Number

Hi All,
                                I lost my phone at my home.The only one person who came into my home is Mr.Siddu(He told that) and he took my cell (Nokia N-73) and he didn't return it to me. His Number is :[protected].So, please let me know the address of that culprit.

Hoping for the positive response from you.
                                Many thanks in advance.

My mobile No :[protected]Bangalore)

Nokia/N73 — Mobile Lost

Respected Sir,

My name is Prashant my cell phone Nokia N73 music edition is loss which imei no is [protected], pls block my cell phone as soon as

Nokia — lock the mobile

I lost my Nokia 5130 Express Music with IEMI [protected] on the 12th of May,2010.Kindly lock the mobile.

Thank you.

Suhail Hashmi
                                  Dear,
                                  Sir/Mam
                                  I am Suhail Hashmi from Saharanpur U.P maine March 2012 mai nokia c505 phone kharida tha or wo 2 months sahi chala uske baad usme problem shuru ho gayi (Memory full close some applications and try again) ye problem is phone mai aane lagi 2 months mai maine us mai 30 times software change kar waliya hai aur usme ye problem aa rahi hai aur na to nokia care wale baat bhi nahi sun rahe hai bas baar baar software change kar dete hai aur mujhe kehte hai ki aap mobile galat chala rahe hai ab aap hi bataiye ki jo ladka class 11th mai hai 18 yrs old ka kya wo jahil to nahi hoga plz meri madat ki jiye my contact number.[protected]

Problem in my nokia Handset C505...
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-13 03:49:01

Nokia — Poor Product and After Sales Service

Piyush Parmanandka
                                    From the very first day of purchase I had been coming across to software issues in this set and its not even been 6 months...
                                    Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                                    Nokia
                                    nokia gallery not positive response
                                    nokia mobile 6.1 plus motherboard issue
                                    Nokia
                                    Nokia 7.1 Replacement not providing
                                    Nokia 7.1 not working properly
                                    Nokia India
                                    screen glows after phone is locked