RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints (1508)

Royaloak Furniture — Installation of furniture

I have booked a royal oak geneva entertainment unit with dark finish on 24 april 2017. Suppose to delivery with in 10 to 12...

I made an online purchase of tv stand (Model name – royal oak moscow tv stand with honey brown finish) on 31st march 2017, from the website of royal oak furniture (www.royaloakindia.com). full payment of rs.6500/- was paid by credit card at the time of booking and the receipt/confirmation of my order was received by return mail from the company having order ref no. [protected] dated 31.03.2017, with estimated date of delivery 2-3 weeks from the booking date. For more than 50 days (Till 3rd week of may) they kept on requesting for more time for delivery and finally on 24th may they sent a mail confirming their inability to supply the order and assured refund with in 9-14 working days i. E. By 1st week of june i should have recd the refund. Sorry to inform you that till date i did not receive any refund but got excuse mail from the customer care of gateway problem/over load problem etc.
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a dining table from Royal oak in the month of May 17. It is a dining table with a bench. The product turned out to be so weak that it developed cracks within a month. I lodged a complaint with the customer care. After 5 days a technician came to repair the product. However the replaced product had a very low quality and had a complete local finish. The color did not match the color of the original product.

I raised this issue with the technician and he tried to convince me that the product provided is a better product. When I did not agree he guided me to a customer care executive (Babu) who tried to convince me the same. They were trying to shove there solution down my throat. When I asked for an escalation point for Royal Oak India they became jittery and disconnected my call.

When I called again they were very arrogant and told complaint to whomever possible. No one can do anything to us.

If this is how Royal Oak India works, I will neither buy any product from them nor would recommend anyone to buy (if you do not wish to wash your hard earned money down the drain).

An intelligent person is one who learns from his mistake. I have learnt my lesson and will never repeat it.

Best if luck to others who plan to deal with Royal oak India in future.
    Issue is been resolved
    The Issue is been Resolved

I am swapan kr goswami. 30 jun 2017 i bought one royal bed from royal oak shop marathalli. 2nd july the bed was delivered to our house. Today is 8th july 2017 but still no technicians came to install it. Everyday customer care told that today technician will come but everyday they have been fooling me and told lie. My registered number with royal oak is [protected]. This is really very disappointing and disgusting thing. Please take an action against this as soon as possible.
      Installation is completed

I have placed an order for a 3-door-book-shelf on 8-Jun-2017 online with an order number [protected]. While placing the order, it has shown an estimated delivery within 20-24 days. Now, its almost a month and i have not received any response. I would like to know the status of the delivery and if it is going to take some more time, i prefer a refund.
        Sep 1, 2017
        I thank this forum (https://www.consumercomplaints.in) for forwarding my complaint to Royal Oak and being able to successfully initiate a dialog from them.
        Sep 19, 2017
        RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response

I had purchased a Milan TV stand from the showroom located on Bannerghatta Main Road on 30th June, 2017. The product box was delivered on 2nd July. Since then I've been waiting for installation of the same. Everyday morning I've been speaking to customer care and they're promising to send the person but till date no one has come. Since yesterday they have started to hang up my phone as soon as they find out that it's me who is calling.

I see that there are 100s of such incidents reported over here. I think it's time when we all should unite and teach them a lession. I'm reachable at [protected]. We have to do something about this.
          Installation is been Completed
          We had Brought recently 2 months back Study Table from Royal Oak but now handle came out.

Could you pls send Technician to fix the problem ASAP.

Address:

Canopy Calyx Apart
          T-316
          Coffee Board Layout
          Kempapura

Ashwini Manjunath

I ordered two tables on April 10th. Order Number is [protected]. They kept me on waiting for months as its coming, and ultimately couldn't deliver sue to shipping damage or something. They offered something else which I dint need; ultimately wrote me email for refund by 27th June. Still waiting, no refund. Now they are neither responding by email nor picking up phone. Need help.

Royaloak Furniture — Delivered a damaged piece

We purchased a Dining table (Seshan wood) which was damaged and sent a service engineer and repaired it. I am not sure how...
              I have order the sofa from this store after 3 months they don''t delivered it, they don't pick up their phone and they refuse to refund the money! They are stiller, don't buy from them ! The order was for 37.000 this is case for police ! Order Number: [protected]. How long I can wait. This is ridiculous.

Purchased one coffee table on 18th April worth 4990/-. After 1 month, they have sent a mail to cancel the order and told they will refund my money within 7-11 days as they were unable to deliver the product. I cancelled the order on 23rd May. But after several emails and calls, they are not refunding my money till date. Also they are disconnecting my call repetitively now after getting the details from me. Also giving fake customer care numbers to avoid my call.Need help in this regard.I have attached the order detail and the communication mail also.
                Jul 12, 2017
                Updated by subhrajyotsna
                Now they are saying, they are unable to track my order and the customer care mail I'd also got changed. As per my discussion with customers care, I have forwarded all the emails related to my order and refund.but now they are not responding to my call and emails.
                Jul 21, 2017
                Updated by subhrajyotsna
                Still not getting the refund after their commitment also. The customer number they are giving, unable to reach them with that number.
                May 01, 2018
                Updated by subhrajyotsna
                Already 1 year passed, I have not received the refund.
                I had ordered study table from amazon but it's more than four days and no one has come to assemble it poor service

We had placed a royaloak milan crockery cabinet order of product online with order number and date order number:[protected]
                  Order date: 01 june, 2017. We have not yet received the product and we are unable to track the order as royaloak website has crashed past 15 days and the royaloak customer care is not receiving our phone calls past 10 days.

I have attached the order details for your reference.
                  RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response
                  Issue is been resolved online delivery completed

On Jun 6, 2017 15:46, "RoyalOak India" wrote:
                    Dear Mr. Subhrajyotsna,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused against order ref [protected] we request you to treat this incident as an exception as we constantly strive to provide the best of service for our valued customers.

We understand your concern, however the cancellation process was delayed from manufacturer, hence the order was cancelled on 05-June-2017.

Further, refund of Rs.4990/- shall reflect in your account on or before 21-June-2017. We humbly request you to coordinate with us on this regard and we truly appreciate your cooperation.

For further queries, you may contact us at[protected] /[protected], we would be glad to assist you. We are open on Public Holidays and available between 10 am to 07 pm.

We look forward to enrich your online shopping experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Kumar
                    Escalation Desk
                    www.royaloakindia.com

AFTER THIS THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP MY CALLS AND IF SOMEONE PICKS UP BY MISTAKE THEN THEY EITHER SAYS ITS A WRONG NUMBER OR MISBEHAVE.
                    PLEASE HELP IN REFUND OF MY RS. 4990 AS THIS IS MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND NOT FROM CHEATING PEOPLE LIKE ROYAL OAK
                    Jul 01, 2017
                    Updated by Subhalaxmi Subudhi
                    NON REFUND OF ONLINE ORDER AMOUNT OF RS. 4990 AGAINST A GLASS TOP CENTRE TABLE AND NOW THEY ARE NOT RECEIVING ANY CALL AND IF SOME ONE RECEIVES THEY THE REPLY IS WRONG NUMBER OR ELSE THEY MISBEHAVE.

I have ordered tv unit(order no:[protected]) on 9th may 2017 from royaloakindia.com and was expected to deliver on 26th may 2017 but haven't delivered yet. I did multiple follow-ups to royal oak over email and phone, Most of time they didn't responded and sometime responded saying "we are working on it and will send you the status soon" but haven't responded further. Also when asked to refund the amount they are saying it's not in our policy.
                      Its almost 2 months now, so Please help me to get the product or money back asap.
                      Vikas

I had gone to the royal oak marathalli branch on 19th june 2017 and purchased a tv stand and did the full payment.
                        It was told to me that i will receive the product by 20th june and installation by 21st june,
                        But to my bad, the delivery happened on 22nd june and from that day everyday im chasing for the installation.
                        Everyday day i'm going to the royaloak marathalli, and asking for the installation, the executives with very rude behavior tell that next day it will be done.
                        Now today is 27th june and still im chasing, they even promised if the installation is not done today then they will refund my money but now they are not ready for the refund.

I'm very much frustrated with the rude behavior and false commitments.

Please guide me how to get rid of this thing.

Debabrat
                        The Issue is been resolved
                        Issue is resolved

In continuation to my complaint related to 3+1+1 sofa, in another issue after so much of request technician came to install the coffee table, but sad they have not installed it properly because they came with incorrect hardwares (Longer length bolt visible outside) and somehow fitted. Also bottom wooden platform edge is in damaged condition. I request you to please forward this complaint to royal oak furniture with expectation of resolving this matter.
                          Overall not a satisfactory experience. Let's see how they improve their reputation by fixing problem related to coffee table.
                          RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response
                          The issue is been resolved

I have booked VITA Sofa 3+1+1 on 19th June. Payed full amount on same day with assurance that the product will be completely delivered within 3 days. Third day the boxes with unassembled product is dumped in my house, but since then till today no one bothered to come for assemble it nor Royal oak bothered to ask whether the order is done completely. It's really pathetic to see such irresponsible approach from Royal oak. I have big hesitation to recommend others to go to Royal oak furniture.

I had placed an order for 2 queen size beds on 2nd june and i havent heard anything from the royaloak team. I have paid the...

I had bought a Dining Table, Stool and a cot from Royal Oak costing about 80000. within a week i noticed a crack in one of the legs in the Dining Table which alone costed me close to 40000. I raised a complaint and they came and covered it with m seal some kind of paste. After that last week I noticed a another big crack on the same leg. When put a paper I was able to put it from the other end. Raised a complaint with the customer service complaint number 26803. Till date have not got any response. Once they came with the same leg but i asked for a replacement. Now they are telling me that replacement cannot be done.

I have been sold a defective product. and not have to live with it all my life. Hard earned money I invested to give my children's some kind of status in life but big magnets like Royal oak keep cheating customers like this. I have not that capable to go to consumer court also.

The first week itself I had problem with the Table, stool and cot.
                              Jul 10, 2017
                              Jun 09, 2017
                              The Issue is been Resolved
                              Delivery and installation not as committed

I received the product on time but installation of product is a big hassle. I called customer care multiple times and then someone came for the installation. There was hardware missing from the box so couldn't fix the chair. I called them multiple times but customer care never gave me any complaint number. I went to the store twice but they are not willing to help. They are saying call customer care they will help, when i call them they says someone will come and call you but nobody call me. After delivery service of royaloak is worst and there customer care is pathetic. I have never seen such waste customer service.
                                Jul 14, 2017
                                Jun 09, 2017
                                The Issue is been resolved

Royaloak Furniture — Cherry red king bed

The service is pathetic. Delivery was delayed for a week. Once i got my shipment delivered installation again delayed for...