Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Samsung India

Having problems with Samsung India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Samsung India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Samsung India

122002

Samsung India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 3000 8282

Samsung India reviews & complaints(17356)

Samsung Microwave — WARRANTY CONFUSION

I PURCHASED A SAMSUNG MICROWAVE CON28L CE1031LFB VIDE INV.[protected] ON[protected] FROM CROMA STORE BELAPUR. I PURCHASED AN...

This is with reference to that I have purchased a samsung Lcd on dated[protected] but with in very short period of time (with in 1.5 year) I am facing display problem in pannel of Lcd. I have spoken with your Cs executive on[protected]ref no of conversation is [protected]) but not get any resolution.Samsung service centre has given us reparing estimate of such problem is 15k.I am very reliable customer of yours and using every product of samsung but very much disappointed with your pathetic services. I am not going to pay any penny for this rediculous fault
I want this fault to be repair without any charges otherwise replace it as I am your preferred customer and want proper resolution for this inconvinence to me otherwise I have to esclate this case to grievance cell.

Samsung — LCD display problem

complaint about LCD 22 INCHES 4 Series ,i v.surender Reddy IAM staying at Navi mumbai , i purchased LCD TV From Reliance Digital, Maithali Signet ,Mumbai,it cost Rs 16000/- with one year warranty .Date of Purchase: 28.05.2009

The instrument is out of one year Warranty(Exceed 3 Months) .on the day of 27.08.2010 the instrument gives problems like the video is not coming only is audio is playing.
On next day we call the customer care they send the service engg, with reg. no [protected] he visited and checked the instrument and told that the display panel is gone out and has to be changed and it cost about 12500 Indian rupees . and the new instrument cost 16000 Rs .ia m not going to invest with in short period . with immediate action

And do needful.
VSrReddy
[protected]@ yahoo.co.in

i have purchased samsung galaxy s3 (I9300) on 10/07/12.its imei no.[protected] on 22/07/12 my phone is locked automatically.i...
    I am purchase a new 20 inches Led Monitor in the date of 16/07/2012, after 3 days i was faced...

i lost my mobile no-[protected] plz send this no call details on 3days

Lost My Mobile — Lost My Mobile

My Mobile Set(NOKIA-6233-Black)has been lost on 01.10.2009(10:00pm)in pune.I have all documents related this handset with my name.I also registerd the FIR on 02.10.09 in Chaturshrunghi Police Station.

IMEI No is.[protected]

I want trace that where is my mobile or who is using it.

PlEASE TELL ME THE WAY OF FIND OUT.

PLEASE...

can u pls help me. please.. please..

Suryakant Thopte
    Pimrpi,Pune.
    Contact No.[protected].

Samsung — I lost My mobile

sir, i lost my mobile on 19.03.2010
    IMEI no. of my mobile is[protected]
    mobile no. is
    plz help me
    it cost approx Rs. 15,000 and it was gifted by my wife
    model is of Samsung M2710
    i will be highly thank full to you
    other no. [protected]
    I'm Ratneswar Haloi.While travelling my mobile was stolen by some body. Here i have given my IEMI no,I request you to please track the mobile.Please take the necessary actions to prevent the misuse.
    Please help me sir.

Lost sim phone no: [protected]
    Model:L700
    IMEI No.:[protected]
    Mobile store customer no:[protected]
    Sir my mobile samsung S3310 with IMEI no. [protected] is lost somewhere in Una(HP)-174303.I want to block my mobile immediately.
    I'm Dinesh working in Metalic Impressions (i) Pvt. ltd. Greater Noida.While travelling to my Home in Lal Kuan Ghaziabad, by bike, my mobile was stolen by some body in accident . Here i have given my IEMI no,I request you to please track the mobile.Please take the necessary actions to prevent the misuse.

Dinesh
    dinesh.[protected]@gmail.com
    sir i lost my samsung star wifi on 27/08/2010, morning when i was traveling in bus.
    plz help in finding my mobile.
    my mobile's IEMI NO IS:[protected]
    my mob no. is [protected].
    thanks in advance..
    Dear Sir.
    I have lost my mobile SAMSUNG Metro 3310i. date : 9/9/2010. but i had not switch on my mobile tracker. but I hv my IMEI no. [protected]. purchase date 11/8/2010. & mobile no. [protected] so how can i get back my mobile ? will u help me? plz contact me on this mail ID-ashish.[protected]@gmail.com & mob. no [protected]
    Address : Instituted of veterinary of Biological Product Aundh, Pune -411007.
    Hello sir,
    I lost my samsung grand 2 mobile (7102) this friday at nagpur on dated :- 12 june. In know my imei no. I know all the information about that mobile. Plz help me

Dear Concern,

I am sorry if this is not the correct forum/email to raise my issue. However...

MY MOBILE SAMSUNG DOUS B7722 GOT WET ON 13JUN IN THE RAIN N BECAME DEAD IN THE NIGHT. ON 14/06/2012

I CONTECTED YOUR AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE ( VIGNESHWAR ELECTRONICS, Shop No. 5 & 6, Anant Niwas,

A.M.Marg, Near Ganesh Tolkies, Chinchpokli(E), Mumbai-400012. tel:[protected]/[protected] FOR REPARING OF THE

SAME WHERE YOUR TECNICIAN ASK FOR Rs.100/- TO CHECK THE PROBLEM AND THEN ADVISE ME FOR REPARING.

BUT AFTER PAYING Rs.100/- HE WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND THE FAULT AND HE SUGGESTED ME TO CHANGE THE IC

WHICH WILL COST Rs.500/- N IF IT IS NOT WORKING AFTER REPLACEMENT OF IC I HAVE TO CHANGE

MOTHER-BOARD WHIICH WILL COST Rs.3500/- N AFTER THAT ALSO IF IT IS NOT WORKING THEN BETTER TO BUY

NEW MOBILE.

IT MEANS THEY ARE WORKING ON TRIAL AND ERROR BASIS AND NOT SURE TO DETECT THE FAULT THEN

WHY THEY ARE CHARGING FOR CHECKING. THIS IS LOOTING AND CHEATING TO CUSTOMER. I REPAIRED MY

MOBILE WITH PRIVATE TECHNICIAN FOR Rs. 500/- AT A INSATNCE WHICH YOUR AGENCY IS NOT ABLE TO DO. SO

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THIS AGENCY TO AVOID CHEATING TO CUSTOMER AND TO SAVE

YOUR REPUTATION AND GOODWILL IN THE MARKET.

NARESH GOVIND MAKWANA
      19A,CENTRAL RAILWAY COMPOUND,
      SHIVDAS CHAMPSHI MARG,
      MAZGAON,
      MUMBAI - 400010.

MOBILE:[protected]

Hi,,

I have the customer id[protected] for the samsung champ model which i have bought from spice stores during...

samsung mobile galaxy s II

1.0 hanging problem
        2.0 auto switched off
        3.0 liquid damage problem as per service centre mahavir enclave dwarka 110045
        4.0 there is no manager level authority in service centre who can resolved the problem
        5.0 there was no liquid was gone to the mobile set neither the service centre staff able to show the liquid, even they are not able confirm which kind liquid had got
        6.0 we have observed that, staff of service centre have a tendency to make how can they free without taking any responsibilty
        7.0 there is manufacturing defect in galaxy s II and which should resolved without take any charges
        8.0 there is big mistake/blunder in this phone manufacturing,
        9.0 there is no moisture absorbing resistant in the phone
        10.0 instead of company's manufacturing defect company is not interested in resolving the defect,
        11.0 company's only motto is to make consumer guilty at any how/ at any cost

we need company's accountability for providing services

thanks

yours

anurag kumar

consumer of samsung galaxy s II
        Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product and writing to us

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. With reference to your query, kindly provide us your address details along with contact numbers so that we may forward your complaint to our department concerned.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

customer Satisfaction
        Singh.[protected]@partner.samsung.com

name:siddique azim
          contact no :[protected],[protected]
          adress:maharshtra,thane_mumbra,khawja palace,c wing,room no 303,railway stn.
          handset model:samsung chat 3222
          problem: i have bought a c3222 in 22nd dec 2011 but it has many problem in that i facing like internet is not working properly,restarted and hangs,phone call volume is not coming etc .since i take this mobile to samsung service center at thane_mangal murti enterprices for software update for 9_10 times but problem again are coming then again i go samsung service center and tecnical expert changed motherboard for 5 times but again are problem are coming then again i go service center and tecnical expert changed ic of display for 2 times but again problem are coming .......i am facing lots of problem in thatand this problem cant solved ,so i request to samsung give me mobile refund back......
          thankyou.,
          your conumer,
          siddique azim

My mobile got stolen and the model is GT-S538OK and I want this to be tracked and make it unusable....

Samsung — Refrigerators not working

I have purchased a refrigerator from Navrang Electronics vide model no –RT31HCRR11, S.R.No –R0464TAB300632J Samsung in...

TO
            SAMSUNG SO CALLED CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

SAMSUNG REF NO. [protected]

ON 09.05.12 I COMPLAINT TO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER NUMBER FOR THE REPAIR OF MY 1 ½ YEAR OLD PURCHASED (THE MAIN CAUSE OF MY UNFORTUNE) SAMSUNG 32INCH LCD. THE LCD FRONT PANEL HAS BEEN DAMAGED FOR “NO REASON”. YOUR SO CALLED SAMSUNG ENGINEER VISITED MY HOUSE (THAT TOO AFTER I EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES TO YOU AND AFTER 15-20 DAYS FROM DATE OF COMPLAINT) AND TOLD TO REPLACE FRONT PANEL WHICH COST AROUND[protected]* (*PENALTY FOR PURCHASE OF SAMSUNG PRODUCT). I THEN EMAILED FOR DISCOUNT AND THEY HAVE GIVEN ME “BHEEK(HINDI WORD)” OF 35% (THAT ALSO TOO AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS). DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS I HAVENT CONTACTED FOR 15 DAYS. AS SOON AS I MANAGED MONEY ON 27.06.2012 I CONTACTED YOUR VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, EFFICIENT, HARDWORKER (SORRY I DO NOT WANT TO USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE HERE OTHERWISE……I AM FAMILIAR WITH THAT TOO) SERVICE MANAGER MR.ANAND (MOB NO.[protected]) AND TOLD THAT I WANT TO DO REPAIR OF MY SAMSUNG LCD. THAT TIME HE SAID OK. ONE DAY LATER HE CALLED AND SAID YOU HAVE TO RESPOND TO EMAIL WHICH OFFERED ME 35% DISCOUNT, I DID THAT TOO ON 30.06.2012. HE SAID PART WILL HAVE TO ORDER FROM NOIDA AND WILL TAKE 6-7 DAYS TO REACH IN CHIPLUN, I SAID OK. ON 06.07.2012 I RECEIVED A CALL FROM SAMSUNG CARE CHIPLUN (MOB NO.[protected]) AND THEY TOLD ME THAT REPAIR COST WILL BE AROUND[protected], I TOLD THEM ABOUT DISCOUNT OF 35% OFFERED BY SAMSUNG BUT THEY WERE UNAWARE OF THAT (REMARKABLE CO-ORDINATION BETWEEN SERVICE CENTRE AND SERVICE MANAGER). THEN I CONTACTED ON THE SAME ON 07.07.12, 09.07.12, 14.07.12 FOR WHERABOUT OF PART BUT EVERYTIME THE ANSWER IS WITHIN 2-3 DAYS IT WILL COME. IN THE MEANTIME ON 10.07.12 & 11.07.12 I ALSO CONTACTED YOUR SERVICE MANAGER “MR.ANAND” BUT THE ANSWER IS SAME AS ABOVE. I AM QUITE AMAZED THAT EVEN AFTER 10 DAYS OF SENDING EMAIL ON 30.06.12 DIRECTLY TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE ADDRESS TO START REPAIRS IT WAS NOT YET REACH CHIPLUN ( MAY BE MODE OF TRANSPORT WILL BE TORTOISE). ON 18.07.2012 AT AROUND 5.15 PM(THE DAY OF HEIGHT OF NUISANCE/HARRASSEMENT) IN HEAVY RAIN I VISITED YOUR CHIPLUN SAMSUNG CARE AND THE OWNER TOLD ME THAT YOUR PRODUCT HAS JUST CAME (ISNT IT SO CARELESS APPROACH) AND TOLD ME THAT YOUR REPAIR WILL BE DONE BY TOMORROW MORNING AS ENGINEER IS NOT AVAILABLE NOW. I AGAIN SAID OK. AFTER JUST TWO HOURS I HAVE RECEIVED CALL FROM CHIPLUN SERVICE CENTRE AND TOLD THAT YOU HAVE TO AGAIN CALL SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE AND REOPEN YOUR REQUEST TILL THEN WE WILL NOT DO YOUR REPAIRS (CLEAR HARRASSEMENT). I IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR RUBBISH SERVICES ENGINEER MR.ANAND AND TOLD THIS BUT HE WAS THE FATHER OF ALL THIS NUISANCE, HE SAID YOU HAVE TO CALL AND REOPEN YOUR REQUEST. THIS IS FOR YOUR GOODSELF (MY FOOT) AND BEHAVING LIKE HE WAS DOING A GREAT FAVOUR TO ME. I SAID OK AND CONTACTED YOUR SERVICE CENTER AND TOLD TO REOPEN COMPLAINT NUMBER AND SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT THERE IS NO COMMENT ABOUT 35% DISCOUNT, NOW YOU TELL ME WHY I SHOULD NOT FILE A CASE AGAINST SAMSUNG IN CONSUMER COURT FOR MENTAL HARRASSEMENT AND CLAIM COMPENSATION FOR DELAY IN REPAIRS, FOR INAPPROPRIATE, IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR OF SOME RUBBISH MANAGER. PLEASE REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS AND REPAIR MY LCD IN 48 HOURS OR THIS EXPERIENCE I WILL SHARE WITH MY COLLEAGUES, FRIENDS, RELATIVES (TOTAL APPROXIMATELY 100 PEOPLES, ISNT THAT ENOUGH) AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO NOT BUY YOUR SINGLE PRODUCT. AND YES WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR AS WELL AS MINE FACEBOOK TOO.
            I am Kamar Sultana Mohamed Senior Citizen stay at Colaba.Mumbai 05
            I had purchased refrigerator of samsung company from vijaya sales before two years.
            Now my refrigerator not working . and I had complaint several times to samsung to repair my refrigerator but they could not repair it because they don’t have particulars parts of this refrigerator.
            And everyday they delaying to repairing of my refrigerator.
            I am feeling very uncomfortable without refrigerator and I am very frustrated due delay in repairing it. i request you please tell to samsung people to repair my refrigerator as soon as possible

Kindly do the needful.
            Mrs. K.S.Mohamed

I BUY A NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY Y PHONE, BUT IAM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT, BCZ THE DISPLAY IS VERY BAD QUALITY & POOR SCREEN...
              me Samsung ki service aur unke diye gaye Service center se satisfied nahi hu..mene Dec-11 me Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9003 Mobile...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I purchased Samsung mobile model no C3312 dated 23rd February 2012, from Dhanlaxmi mobile point at gurukul road, Ahmadabad. First two months i haven't any problem for incoming voice but after two months i have problem for incoming voice. So i went at Dhanlaxmi for that problem , there owner told me u went Samsung service center M/s. Disha services at Drive in road so i went there and i submitted my mobile Samsung c3312 , after one day they told me now its OK we done our work for softwear solution now your mobile is ready. after two days again i went there for same problem, i met there Manager Mr. Manhar he told me again we check and feedback u at evening and evening called me for jack change after that again i have same problem so i went again there i gave my mobile to them for check four- five days they told me your mobile is OK u change your Sim card and check again. But whenever i give my mobile for repairing to them that time i used my another mobile Micomax model but in that mobile i haven't any problem so how can i change my Sim card. That after i called Samsung customer care and talk with there technical department Me. Atul and he told me u go again our service center and call me from that time i talk with manager and owner so after that service center again took my mobile for checking five days they told me its ok not a single problem, i take my mobile from them and check one day again i occurred same problem so i change vodafone sim card buy from company and another new connection from Unnior company but checking after two days same incoming voice problem i have so i call to service center but that manager Mr. Manhar told me u want to replace your mobile only and u disturb us. So after that i talk customer care Mr. Atul for that incidence he usggest me u talk our area manager Mr. Hardik so i talk him and give my mobile to another service center but same problem i face right now also. So i haven't any solution for that so i written here to u.
              Please give me solution for that i haven't changed that model but i have only solution and operate that model without any problem.
              Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product and writing to us

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

customer Satisfaction
              Singh.[protected]@partner.samsung.com

I would like to lodge complaint against Samsung Electronics due to faulty services provided to me for repairing my television set.

I have bought Samsung colour television set 2 years back. My television set went faulty from last 2 months due to some display problem. I reported this fault of my television test with Samsung customer care and engineer visited my place on 24th of May 2012. The engineer have taken my television set for repairing and returned back on 30/05/2012. They charged me Rs.1000/- for rectifying this fault which I've paid them in cash. My television did worked for few days after it was repaired however went again faulty on 10/06/12 with same display problem. As per Samsung service terms & conditions this problem should have covered under warranty as the same problem have reoccured.

I again reported this problem with Samsung Service centre on 16/06/12 and engineer did attended to my service call. They have again taken my TV set on 16/06/2012 to their service centre for repairing and returned it back on 28/06/12 and the person who delivered my TV set was a driver. When I checked my TV set it was not working however the person who delivered my TV Set advised me to again file complaint with Sasmsung Service Centre.

Now I am receiving call from their service centre who are asking me to pay 2000 Rs again so that they can repair my TV which have the same problem. When I have already paid them Rs.1000 Rs and they have not repaired my TV and again they are asking 2000 Rs for the same issue.

Request you to please look into this matter on an urgent basis and seek relevant clarification from Samsung Electronics, as I am being harrased to get my television set repaired.

Ruchika Chanana Pawar
                Naveen Pawar / [protected]

SAMSUNG COLOUR TV — Colour changes(shade) on screen

I have bought one SAMSUNG COLOUR TV 21 inches @ trichy. two times i registered the complaint.. they have done service also... first time @ my home on[protected] and second time @ servivce center[protected].. After the second service they said like, picture tube has gone, we just replaced it here after this thing will not occour... but after that i had same problem.. then i called to customer care( 3rd time) on[protected] and registered my complaint, but still i didnt get any reply from your side ...please make a positive solution for this problem as soon as possible..

Details
                COMPLAINT NO:[protected]

With regards,
                Karthikeyan

Samsung/Colour TV — NOT REPLACED THE FAULTY PART

I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG COLOUR TV LAST YEAR AND RIGHT ROM THE BEGINING IT CREATES LOTE OF PROBLEM...HOWEVER I MANAGED ALL THOSE SMALL PROBLEMS AND I WAS AMAGING THE SAME SOMEHOW...2 MONTHS BACK I FOUND THAT THERE WAS SOME SPOT ON THE TV SCREEN ...I IMIDIATELY INFORMED TO THE CALL CENTER OF SAMSUNG ON 03/09/08 AND THEY HAD GIVEN ME THE COMPLAINT NO. [protected]...BUT SINCE THEN THERE IS NO RESOLUTION OF MY COMPLAINT AND MY tv WARRENTY ISM GOING TO BE FINISH BY THE END OF THE MONTH...I AM IN REGULAR TOUCH WITH THE SAMSUNG CALL CENTER AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MR POSITELY EVERYTIME THEY GIVING ME THE ASSURANCE THAT PROBLEM WILL BE RECTIFIED VERY SOON...SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLA HELP ME...

Samsung/Coloured Television — Coloured Patch on the Television screen

I purchased a 9inch Samsung television in Jun'08. Within a few days i noticed a coloured patch on the right side of the screen.
                I have made several calls to the Customer Care Centre but have still not received any resolution. 3 times someone visited my house and checked this problem. Everytime they said that the picture tube will be replaced and someone will get back to me on when. Nothing has happened so far.

SAMSUNG COLOUR TV — Not working

My samsung colour TV has not even completed the warranty period and the TV is not working and the costumer care personnel visited twice and then again the TV is not working. Horrible service and they should not hesitate to replace the TV with new one.
                Same problem here. We have TWO of these televisions and BOTH are doing the same thing. Samsung does not care. Acknowledged to me there is a serious problem, with televisions dying after 2-3 years of service, but warranty only covers first year. Problem I am told is with the inverter failing. Not very accomodating or nice. Would NEVER buy another Samsung product.

SAMSUNG COLOUR TV — TV not repair till Now Date of Complaint : 7/7/10

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased a Samsung color TV(1 Year Warrenty) from Haridwar Dealer.on Dated 22/Jan/2010. It is 2nd time that my TV is not working properly and I has been made a complaint for that on Dated 07.07.2010 complaint No. : [protected] but till today(17/07/2010 time 11:26 AM) I did not get any Satisfactory Answer from Samsung.

I has been spoil from Poor service of Samsung service Centre.

Binay Kumar Tiwary

samsung/Colour Television — service center not supporting

My television is not working for previous one month. I have already complain at samsung service center. My complain no. is [protected]. I have called many times at service center, but there is not any positive support.Please help me.

Name-Satyendra Kumar
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Address-Qtr. no.-G-66,Tata Complex Colony,Gamharia,Jamshedpur

Samsung — Not repairing of TV set

I had lodged a complaint with the Sumsung vide BP no. [protected] on 08.11.2010 for repairing of TV set purchased in the year 1998 . After three day,an engineer was visited and advised that two parts will be replaced & rest is OK .I agreed for replacing the parts as suggested . on constant follow-up, TV set was takenon 01.12.2010 for repairing the same by the M/S Boscos,Service provider against Claim no [protected]. Despite regular follow-up with the Samsung complaint& representatives of the M/s Boscos the matter is still pending, nobody is replying about the latest status of the TV set.I am very old customer of the M/s Samsung since 1998 having Freedge, TV,Washing Machine ,LCD etc.I become completely fed up with the regular calls on various dates but all are doing hallucination.
                Kindly take up the matter with the concerns.
                Nand Kishore,
                Mobile no. [protected]
                Sir, Could you please let me know the status of this complaint as still I have not received any call from Samsung.

Samsung Front Loading Washing Machine — non-attending service complaint

I have one samsung washing machine in my home.It dead few days before.I have complained to the dealer and they booked a complaint...
                  I bought the phone around the new year. since then the motherboard has been replaced twice, other than that, the phone has...
                  Mobile bought in feb 2012 has been repaired thrice ..original problem still not resolved I cannot hear the voice of person...